All Comments on 'Warming My Wife Up for a Threesome'

by onyxcox

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Are you sure this was the way you wanted to be remembered for your first story? I think you missed the mark by a long shot. I may look at your next post, but based on this it isn't likely. There are thousands of entries just like this, all full of cliches and tropes, yours is no different.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She is very close just like my wife. I liked it, part 2 please.

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

Don't like cuckold stories, and this is basically that kind.

JoeehartleyJoeehartleyover 2 years ago

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great...great, yeah. Really, no really. Sooo, we can look forward to your future missives being posted in the Group Sex or BDSM categories...RIGHT? 1 ⭐ I can see where you're heading with this and it just doesn't shine bright in Loving Wives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hope you warmed up that bank account to be ready to handle attorney fees for multiple clients. You just destroyed your marriage, even if you're too stupid to know it yet.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 2 years ago

He should just come out of the closet. Only a gay man wants another man in bed. Stop pretending its for the wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was hot.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Wow, Im astonished, we got another cuck story.

Thats literary what this is and nothing more.

This idiotic gem gave that away pretty quickly "Our needs in that department are fairly standard, a clean and fun guy, and one that of course has a huge cock."

Ummm the huge cock fascination is usually the man fetish, which means theres a huge part of his sexuality he's denying.

Admit you want that big cock more than the woman you wrote about does, and go find one. Be happy, embrace yourself.

Epic fail little boy, if only you had just not hopped that pathetic train to cucksville.

Now GTFO.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So many butthurt insecure manchildren in the comments. Its hilarious.

Story was ok, just fell into the common 'spice up the besroom' tropes. But the comment section saved it.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 2 years ago

You write a hot sex scene, no doubt. Group Sex as a category plays better than LW for this type story. This is landmine country.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well done, hot story, for those who like sharing. For those who don't? Stop reading!

That said, others genres get fewer idiots commenting on how wrong the writer is for not matching their kinks.

Keep writing what you want. You did it well. 4*s

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nicely written, erotic, and a good build to sharing your hot wife. I’m afraid choosing this theme will always bring out the insecure trolls who can’t cope with a true man getting enjoyment from seeing his wife pleasured by someone other than himself. Grit your teeth and ignore them please, so we can all have fun imagining your wife in deep sexual pleasure. I cannot understand why these same trolls would be perfectly happy if the third person were female... thanks, I’m looking forward to part 2.

jrt20jrt20over 2 years ago

Hope to read the next story

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Tags say dildo, but I don’t see Jamal in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent story and a great way to experiment and explore the limits of the unspoken boundaries in your relationship. From the way this is written, I have little doubt that it is real and either has happened or will be happening soon. My wife and I are at a similar stage of introducing variance into the bed room and I (like you) hope that we can eventually try the real deal and a have an MFM threesome with her intense pleasure being the ultimate goal of all involved.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Hot story man . I would love to be the stud in your fantasy. It is your fantasy, and now it is your wife’s fantasy as well. A Muscular, handsome stranger to come to your house for the sole purpose of getting both of you off. It is my fantasy too. Imagine your wife on her knees wearing pantyhose and high heels , rubbing her soaking wet, shaved pussy, roughly with her manicured hand as I stand before her .my thick 8 inch cock twitching, just inches from her glistening painted lips as she stares up at me. She runs her hands all over my chiseled torso, thick muscular thighs, and round sculpted ass as I smack her in the face with my thick, twisting vein, covered cock ring constricted shaved meat. She looks over at you with a wicked glint in her eyes and asks you “is this what you want baby? Do you want to watch your sexy wife suck on another man’s big dominant dick?”

You are conflicted, but you cannot deny that you’re own cock is rigid with forbidden desire, and you answer her. “Yes, baby. You know that it’s my fantasy. Suck this big fucking cock like the horny desperate cock craving slut that you are.”

She begins to suck on my cock like a slut in a porn flick moaning around it, and rubbing her sopping cunt with furious wanton abandon. you’ve never been so turned on and play with yourself as you push her head down on my rigid, pulsating, fat, swollen, purple headed pre-cum oozing muscle stud cock.

“ yes! Do it! Suck his cock. Take it deep in your whore mouth. Live the fantasy. Suck his cock!”

She pushes the boundaries and turns you on even more by shoving her tongue into my sweaty tight asshole while she pumps my thick shaft causing my shaved sweaty come heavy ball to bounce wildly between my legs.

“ lay on your back slut.” She obeys and I squat over her face so she can tounge my asshole, taint and hanging balls and I pull her legs back wide.

“ eat your wife’s pussy stud. See how wet she is. Get that hot pussy ready from my big cock so I can fuck your wife while you watch and jerk off. I’m going to make this bitch cum. She is going to love it and so are you.” You obey and can’t believe how wet she is. You are more in love with her than ever and more turned on than you’ve been in years. You want to see her satisfied you want to see her be a slutty cuckoldinghot wife. Your fantasy is finally coming true and as I push my hard cock into her you kiss her passionately on the mouth, swirling your tongues together as you pinch her nipples and caress her entire body. She begins to come almost instantly with the excitement of this filthy scenario that you have both discussed. Neither of you can believe it is finally coming true but you are both excited like you’ve never been before and you realize that you’re lives will never be the same.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous