Warming the IcePrincess Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
J-Stroke
J-Stroke
91 Followers

I must have stiffened slightly at what she said because her laugh was even louder when she saw my reaction. Oh, but she wasn't finished yet.

"I also told her I wanted you to be there while she did it," just the sound of her laughter was making me furious.

"So boss I'll let you decide. Would you rather watch or just listen?"

I mumbled a couple of choice expletives at her, which were I'm sure completely unintelligible.

I felt her fingers working under the edge of the blindfold while she said, "OK watch it is then."

She tore off the blindfold still chuckling but it wasn't at all happy sound. My eyes took a second to adjust to the light but when I saw Sue's face for the first time in hours, her smile radiated pure malice. There was a clunking in the hall and I snapped my head around to watch Claire trying to drag one of her upholstered French wingback chairs through the doorway. Sue pointed out where and how she wanted the chair positioned and when she was satisfied she sat with her legs spread staring wickedly up at me. She traced a finger along her split testing its readiness and then held her hand up ordering Claire to clean it. She took hold of Sue's wrist and wrapped her lips around the moistened finger as though if she were enjoying the sweetest dime store candy stick.

Sue motioned toward the floor in front of her and ordered, "Now get on your knees Miss Ice Princess."

If the eyes truly are windows to the soul, then at this moment Sue's soul must have been as black as midnight in a very deep coal mine. Her stare never left my eyes as she waited for Claire to "assume the position." Once she was situated, Sue's grin widened as did her spread legs.

She motioned toward me with a nod and told Claire, "Jane said she wanted to watch our little show, I hope you don't mind."

Claire glanced over her shoulder at me and I could tell from the twinkle in her eye that she was enjoying herself as much as Sue was.

"Now get busy with that tongue...you whore," Sue commanded.

Claire gave me a quick wink and turned to face Sue's perfectly smooth pink pussy. She bent forward licking upward along the lips on each side and then blew softly across them. Sue purred her appreciation staring directly at me. Sue's eyes snapped shut briefly when Claire flicked her skilled tongue across the swollen clit. Her hips surged upward and her hand shot out grabbing a handful of Claire's hair pulling her face hard against Sue's pussy. Sue must have been a little too excited to draw this out longer because she was quickly writhing in the chair as Claire serviced her pussy. Her mouth was in constant motion shouting the most degrading of encouragements.

"Oh yeah, that's the stuff whore!" she wailed. "Yeah dig that Ice princess tongue in there like a good slut."

The whole time she was staring up at me and using Claire's hair as a handle to direct where she wanted her tongue.

"Now get your nasty tongue in there deeper where I can feel it! Oh, god it feels so good to have your mouth working my juicy cunt. Don't you worry there's plenty of cream in there for a greedy little slut like you I won't run out!"

Sue pulled her leg up and back to give me a better view of Claire's face pressed against her glistening mound. While she tongued Sue's pussy with great enthusiasm Claire began moaning softly.

Suddenly Sue reefed her head back away from her skin and roared, "Look over there at your lover whore!"

Sue gave her hair a vicious jerk when Claire was a little slow to comply.

"She wants to see what your mouth has been doing, now show her," she ordered.

Claire turned her face to me and smiled. Her skin was soaked and shiny with Sue's juices from her nose to her neck. Sue barked, "Now show her your tongue slut!"

Claire did as instructed and I could tell from her expression she was getting really turned on by all of this. I had to admit that was starting to get to me too. It was like watching the most awesome porn flick ever where you knew everyone involved. Unfortunately, for me I had to watch it from the most uncomfortable seat in the house. It was kinda hot to watch Sue order Claire around and force her to go down on her hairless pussy. I'd have to worry about scratching Sue's eyes out later. Right now, I was getting way too turned on watching her be a complete dominating bitch.

"You see that pretty tongue Boss? Yeah? Well that tongue is going to fuck my asshole right now." Viciously jerking on the fistful of Claire's hair, she pulled her head around to start grinding her ass against Claire's face. Sue arched her back tilting her hips upward giving Claire full access while she rubbed her own clit in furious little circles.

Sue was quickly bucking against Claire's face and shouting encouragement, "Oh yeah bitch dig your hot tongue in there, spread those cheeks and fuck my ass good whore."

I could tell Sue's excitement was building when her eyes got all glassy as she pinched her own nipples really hard. She threw her head back moaning her fingers thrashing her clit while Claire's face was buried in her ass.

She grabbed at Claire's hair again roughly dragging her face upward and demanded, "Now don't you forget to keep my clit happy slut." She mewled when Claire dove into her pussy again. "A whore with such a talented mouth like hers should be able to keep all of me happy don't you think boss."

I mumbled and nodded wishing Claire's mouth was working on my pussy instead. It had to be as wet as my drool covered chin but I was powerless to do a damn thing about any of it. I panted just watching the spectacle they were providing. My nipples had finally stopped throbbing but still felt swollen and hot.

Sue squealed suddenly and began a running commentary, "Oh yeah finger my ass whore...Oh yeah...God damn...that's it bite my clit bitch...Oh yeah...I'm gonna cum all over your slutty face bitch...Yeah...that's right tongue it faster you cunt!"

I watched Claire's fingers working her ass over but good and her mouth was a blur all over Sue's slick pussy. Sue was humping her face so hard using Claire's hair as a handle I was a little afraid she might accidentally tear some of it out in her excitement.

Her back arched high and she howled, "Ughhh...ughhh...that's it...Lick up all that cum bitch...ughhh...oh yeah, oh yeah..."

Sue slumped into the chair but continued exhorting Claire to clean her up while she twitched and trembled every time Claire's mouth touched something sensitive. I watched her sprawled in the chair panting heavily while Claire tended to her nether regions. It took her some time to regain her composure. When she did, I had no doubt looking into her dark flashing eyes that the wild side of Susan McKenzie was still in the room with both of us. She eyed me from the chair as though she was trying to decide what she wanted to do with me next. A chill raced up my spine as her eyes devoured my body. She shoved Claire's head aside and stood in one fluid motion. Sue stepped over her kneeling body and came over to stand directly in front of me.

"Now what to do with my other slut," Sue said looking up and down my body.

When she said it, an electric thrill fired all through every inch of my body. At this point if she had asked, I would have happily chewed up and swallowed her wine glass just to get her to touch my pussy. She started suggesting ideas to me and I whimpered and nodded at each one of them.

"Hmmm...maybe we should start with a nice flogging to get you warmed up," She said thoughtfully as she stepped closer to me careful not to touch any of my very excited body.

"You did respond earlier to the cane," she stared right into my eyes then added, "and your girlfriend here does show signs of talent with the instrument."

She reached up grabbing a fistful of my hair pulling my head around before holding it still to whisper in my ear. "No," she paused, "That I think maybe we'll save for later."

She lightly fingered one of my aching nipples stretching it out and said, "As much as I'd like to see rings through these long pretty nipples...and it is rather tempting, piercing is best left to a professional."

I moaned at the thought of it, wondering how painful that would be when out of nowhere Sue's open hand gave me some real pain to classify.

Smack! My cheek burned from her palm. Smack! She landed another blow on the same spot as surprised tears filled my eyes. Smack! She'd moved over to the other cheek commenting how nicely my skin colored from the stinging blows. As quickly as it began, she stopped stepping back from me and slowly examined my body from head to toe. The intensity of her gaze was unsettling and the anticipation was driving me nuts. I was panting through the gag I could feel my sensitized nipples pulsing with every word she said. My pussy was so soaked now I felt the juices starting to trickle down my inner thigh. A spark of mischief flashed through her eyes as she stared at me and I knew Sue had made up her mind.

"You, tongue-slut," she snapped her fingers at Claire, "Get back there and warm up her asshole for me."

Claire slowly sidled around Sue to get between me and the bed until Sue offered her some harsh inspiration.

"Hurry up or we'll be starting with a good flogging for you...cunt."

Claire bumped between the bed and me but still had to push my lower body outward in order to make room for herself. Her soft hands quickly gripped my ass spreading the cheeks apart so she could nuzzle her face between them. When her tongue danced across the tightly clenched ring, my eyes closed immediately in response to the only tender sensation I had felt in hours. She wiggled the tip around moistening the area before pressing past the restrictive entrance and began probing more insistently. I moaned pressing back against her loving the feel of her fingers cradling my ass while she tongued me toward a nearly instantaneous orgasm. Sue sensing that I was cumming tried to ward it off with brutally sharp slaps across my face and both tits. Her efforts only intensified my excitement, pushing me over the brink as though I'd stepped off a cliff in the dark. I was much too far-gone before her first blow landed and came squirting all over the hand she'd lowered abruptly to give my clit and swollen pussy lips their share of abuse. When my eyes opened, she was staring at me with fury radiating from her every fiber. I had to fight back an urge to giggle while I gasped around the gag. I was in a bad position to be antagonizing her further and didn't want to add any fuel to the fire I saw burning in her eyes. "You nasty whore! Look what you've done!" She held out the hand I'd drenched with my cum turning it to show me the mess I had made. The shimmering liquid was running down her wrist and broke into separate trickles rolling down her forearm. Her eyes left mine as she examined the lustrous coating and she grinned slowly curling her fingers into a tight ball.

"Yes," she said more to herself than anyone else. "I think it's time you learned what happens to little cunts that don't wait for permission to cum."

She shook her glistening fist at me once more and then knelt at my feet laughing wickedly. Her hands started handling my pussy roughly tugging on the lips, pinching my clit and spreading my juices around. Without any warning fingers pushed into me deep, by the feel I had to guess at least three of them. They twisted and turned harshly stretching the tender tissues to form around them. Sue began short rapid thrusts into me. Her hand held stiffly as it pumped into my pussy. Her severe handling was occupying so much of my attention I nearly forgot Claire was still there behind me. She was applying herself diligently to the task Sue had given her. The contrast in sensations between her soft warm tongue laving my asshole and Sue's blade-like hand forcing itself into my pussy was almost too much for my brain to process. I knew whimpering was a mistake but couldn't help myself, it just slipped out. I really wished Sue would just leave me in peace to enjoy Claire's gentler attentions but the instant she heard me she reached up grabbing my nipple and pulling on it so hard tears flooded from the corners of my eyes. She barked a warning telling to "shut my face," if knew what was good for me.

Soon her knuckles were pressing relentlessly into me forcing their way under the bow of my pelvic bone. It hurt but I bit down on the rubber gag trying desperately to remain silent. When her knuckles and thumb cleared the constraint of the rigid arch, my whole body sagged with relief. Her fingertips brushed so deeply inside me I was certain she had her whole arm stuffed inside me. Feeling her fingers slowly curl into a solid ball was almost a relief as I panted looking down at her. She glanced up at me briefly before rocking it slowly inside me stretching the tissues to accommodate the mass.

Her eyes sparkled when she next looked up at me, and said, "Now this is more like it." The smile on her face was amazing it was so radiant, filled with wonder, and bore an almost child like expression of innocent discovery. Gone for that moment was the heartless dominatrix that had been tormenting me for the past few hours. She looked directly into my eyes still smiling and ordered me to try clenching my pussy on her fist.

"Come on now you can do better than that boss," she goaded, "I want to feel it gripping my fist you horny slut."

I clenched as hard as I could and a grin lit up Sue's face. Unfortunately, it also caused me to tighten my sphincter and Claire let out a quick squeal of surprise as her tongue was unexpectedly trapped inside of me.

"Oh shut up back there," Sue barked before reaching her free hand between my legs and grabbing at Claire. Her yelp told me that Sue had gotten a hold of something but I could only guess what it might have been.

With a gentleness that took me completely by surprise, Sue began her pumping her fist in and out in slow short thrusts. Her hand filled me to the hilt but once it had cleared my internal restrictions wasn't totally uncomfortable any more. It wasn't long before a warm glow spread through my body as my pussy enveloped her pistoning fist. I tried tilting my hips to let Sue know I was ready for more but she kept up the same maddeningly slow deliberate pace. She seemed oblivious to me as her eyes remained fixed on my stretched lips as her wrist disappeared between them. I closed my eyes and let my head hang unable to gain her attention. A few moments ago, the slightest sound from me would have provoked a spate of vindictive rage now I seemed utterly helpless to elicit any reaction at all from her. The change in her demeanor was jarring but trussed up like she had me I was only along for whatever ride she was willing to give me.

When Claire resumed her task out of sight behind me her lips and tongue returning to my sensitive ass sent sparks shooting through my body. Sue began stroking in and out and lightly pinching my clit. Her fist maintained a very slow steady motion inside my quivering pussy and each thrust produced a deep groan from behind the gag. My legs were rapidly losing strength as the sexual stimulation rushing toward my brain was beginning to overwhelm my nervous system. Ordinary muscular control became impossible and my legs shook spastically before my knees buckled and my body sagged hanging only from my arms. Sue chuckled when it happened and commented to Claire imitating the child-like response for a very old TV commercial, "Hey Mikey, I think she likes it!"

"Like It hell," I thought to myself I fucking loved it! I could feel the first pulses of my climax twitch through the walls of my pussy and wanted to warn her. The gag however prevented me from making any sense but Sue must have understood my mumbling.

"Yes you can cum whenever you're ready boss," She said looking up at me grinning. Adding a few seconds later, she chuckled, "But I think you're ready right now."

Her fist suddenly started pounding in and out of me like a jackhammer run amok. Her assault on my clit became so intense that I'm sure I didn't last but a half second longer before it all became too much. My pussy throbbed against the tight ball of her fist buried deep inside me, cum squirted all over Sue's arm as it pulsed out of my body with incredible force. Thank goodness, the gag was still in my mouth or my screams would have been heard from Milwaukee to St. Louis. Still dangling by my arms, I felt Sue remove her hand from me after the steady pulsing of my orgasm finally died away. Claire slipped from behind me to join Sue where she stood. I thought I heard wet slurping sounds to my front but raising my head would have taken more energy than I had left.

Sue confirmed what I heard by asking Claire, "Mmmm...it's really good you wanna taste?"

I could hear giggling and sucking noises but couldn't lift my head. Claire reached over tilting my chin up with a finger and said to Sue, "My god look at her, I think we might have killed her."

Sue ever the pragmatist grabbed one of my nipples pinching it hard, I moaned at the pain. She told Claire brightly, "Nope still alive, But how about we take her down though. She has been a pretty good slut and I'd hate to wear her out in just one night."

I watched impassively as they bent and unbuckled the spreader but even freed my legs didn't have the strength to hold my body upright. Claire took off one of the wrist cuffs and I had to cling to her while Sue unbuckled the other. Claire carried me to the bed laying me down gently and finally removing that fucking gag. She stayed bent over the bed smiling at me, smoothing the hair out of my face, and kissing me gently while I panted still trying to recover the ruins of my equilibrium. Sue had disappeared from view but I could still hear her moving about somewhere in the room.

Claire asked me softly, "You OK babe?"

"Yeah, tired but really good actually," I answered her wearily," What the hell was all this about babe?"

She laughed a little nervously before answering me, "Well I hope you don't mind, but I kinda promised Sue we'd help fulfill one of her wildest fantasies, and this was pretty much it."

I was just about to tell her it was fine with me when Sue appeared behind her smiling and wearing an immense black strap-on dildo. She stepped up close to Claire slapping her ass a couple of times with the huge rubber cock to get her attention and said, "Not quite Lady, I still have one naughty whore I haven't settled with yet."

My eyes widened when I saw the size of her strap-on and the thick harness she needed to support it. I couldn't help the mischievous grin that parted my lips, I was pretty sure Claire wasn't fully aware of what she was in for yet... Sue started rubbing the huge dildo up and down Claire's upturned pussy and ass as she leaned over me on the bed. Once it was slick with her juices, Sue wasted little time pushing it into her. I watched intently as Claire's features registered her progress until Sue's hips were sealed tight against her ass.

"Hard or easy, it's your choice slut." Sue asked from behind her once she had the beefy tool fully inserted.

Claire simply smiled and grunted, "Yessss."

Needing no further prompting Sue started fucking her with abandon. She held her by the hips and slapped the rubber cock into her with long powerful strokes. I watched Claire's face closely as it responded to the stimulation that Sue was only too happy to provide. I lay my head down observing the way her body was jolted each time Sue's hips slammed the fat rubber cock home. Her ass rippled from the impacts and her beautiful heavy tits were mashed into the satin sheets in the same jarring rhythm. It wasn't long before I decided I didn't want to play the part of passive observer any more. I pulled Claire's mouth down on mine and let my tongue explore her soft warm mouth. All too soon, she was gasping so hard it made kissing uncomfortable so I just licked and sucked on her lips teasing her. I slipped an arm along the bed under her body reaching down to find her clit while Sue pounded into her. She sucked in a huge breath the instant my fingers found her swollen button. I winked at Sue who watched what I was up to and nodded that she welcomed my contribution. After a few minutes of her hard pounding strokes and my massaging of Claire's exposed nubbin, Sue decided to kick things up another notch.

J-Stroke
J-Stroke
91 Followers