Warming the IcePrincess Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sliding her hand slowly up the curve of Claire's back it finally disappeared into the mass of her tangled locks, and Sue asked her, "You like my big cock sliding into your hot cunt don't you whore," she clearly never intended listening to the answer. Without warning, she wrenched Claire's head up off the bed by the hair until her back was arched so high that her tits swung free of the mattress. I slipped my head under her snaring one of those plump nipples with my lips and the other with my fingers. Almost immediately, she was squealing with delight as Sue and I violated her body from almost every direction.

"Yessss! Do me you fucking bitches, fuck me good!" she roared while the two of us did everything possible to comply with her very loud demand.

Claire's head lolled around from Sue jerking on her hair as she slammed the dildo into her pussy. I fingered her clit fast and rough while nipping at one nipple and pinching the hell out of the other. She didn't last long under our full spectrum assault and erupted both physically and verbally a few seconds later.

"Yes...Yesss...Oh god damn...Oh fuck yes...Ahhhh...Yesss!!! Oh... FU...U...UCK...Yes!!!"

My fingers rubbing on her pussy were flooded with slick warm cum as Sue slammed into her cunt a few last hard strokes. Claire went suddenly limp and fell across my body pinning me to the bed the instant Sue let go of her hair. I pried my arm out from beneath her and motioned for Sue to come closer. She stepped around Claire's immobile rump holding the dildo out as though she was going to offer it to me next but I was already more than a little tired of her shit. When she raised one knee to crawl up on the bed I reached out with my already lubricated fingers and stuffed two of them into her pussy just behind the dildo's base. She froze unable to raise her other leg off the floor as I pumped my fingers into her.

Swinging my other arm around Claire's head and shoulders I reached up grabbing the ring through her nipple using it to bend her forward while told her, "It's time you got a little of what you've been dishing out all night you little bitch."

I pounded into her hard adding a third and forth finger in rapid succession. I dragged her upper body downward by the nipple until her mouth was within reach. I kissed her just as roughly and greedily as my fingers fucked into her hot tight little pussy and she could only moan in weak protest. Every so often with my fingers stuffed deep into her I managed to mash the heal of my hand against the base of the dildo driving it down on her hairless clit. Her hips would buck against the pressure and the fat wet dildo would flop impotently against my arm. If I owned another hand, I would have had it savaging her tight little asshole too. Making due with what I did have Sue was quickly gasping and trembling with my mouth attacking her silky throat and vulnerable neck. Her tits heaved as her excitement grew but the hard rings through her nipples made her whole body easier to manage. They kept her nipples marvelously erect between my fingertips they also provided me with useful handles when her back would arch trying to pull away from the profane attention I was giving body. With only one hand available, I was forced to alternate between them. Sue was left standing with only one foot on the floor to hold her upright. Her tenuous balance was working against her and keeping her that way was a challenge that I was enjoying tremendously.

She tried to regain control of the situation several times but with careful management of those wonderful piercings and my hand buried deep in her pussy it was easy to keep her from getting away. The wet sound of my hand slapping against her mound filled the room between her gasps and grunts. I felt the weight holding me to the bed lighten and fingers brushed clumsily across my own. I continued pumping them into her and I realized that Claire must have been thinking along the same lines I was. I could feel her finger penetrate Sue's asshole and begin probing deeply into her. Sue's body trembled and shook as we teamed up on her. After only a few minutes of our fingers passing each other inside her most sensitive openings, She threw her head back howling, "Oh...Oh...Oh my fucking god!"

Her whole body stiffened then shuddered from the uncontrollable roiling spasms tearing through her being. The tremendous orgasm that thundered through her was visible but neither of us were interested in halting our debasing treatment of Sue's body. Still panting she backed away and pushed our hands away with rough finality. Seconds later she collapsed heavily to the bed laying across both of us.

Claire peered over her heaving back asking me, "Feel better now?"

"Much," I told her with a sly smile, "Payback can be such a beautiful thing."

Sue who had been just lying across my chest gasping for air started laughing quietly and said in a quiet weary tone, "Aw fuck ya both."

Claire and I glanced at each other grinning and answered her in unison, "Too late!"

We lay together in a tired heap laughing on the bed that always seemed so ridiculously empty and oversized to me, but now felt hopelessly crowded.

Chapter 26

(Fury Unleashed)

The three of us woke before the alarm and for some inexplicable reason we were all in wonderful spirits. Luxuriating together in shower with lots of sudsy hands for soaping, scrubbing, and maybe a little playful exploration began our morning routine on a very upbeat note. We followed that with an unhurried breakfast of fresh coffee and last nights unmolested pecan pie. At first it was a little unsettling having Sue still with us first thing in the morning but I decided it was something I could find myself getting used to. I did however leave her to clean up her scattered selection of bondage toys on her own. From the look of the bulging duffle she was stuffing them into, we had only just scratched the surface of its full potential last night. I had no idea if Claire had anything planned for this evening, but made myself a promise that if she was here tonight and anyone was trussed up between the bedposts again, it was gonna be Sue. We finished getting dressed and started horsing around with our hair and makeup when the phone rang in the other room. Claire rushed to answer it while Sue and I finished the game of slap and tickle we stared in the bedroom and while picking just the right shoes to match her outfit.

I heard her saying, "Tell them we'll be leaving the parking garage shortly they can follow along when we come around out front." She listened for a moment and glanced over at me quizzically when I stepped into the living room and said, "One second please Frank." She covered the mouthpiece and asked me, "The Merc?"

I shook my head negatively, telling her, "Nope, we'll be in the adorable Red Beemer," in an obstinate tone, and emphasized the last three words by swiveling my hips at her.

She grinned and spoke into the mouthpiece, "Frank, please let them know we'll be in a red BMW Z4 convertible thank you," and hung up.

"Who's Frank babe?" I asked her while stuffing my feet into the decidedly unsexy flats I'd chosen to wear into the office today.

"Building security, haven't I introduced you to my buddy Frank yet? He's a real sweetheart you'll like him." I watched her fasten the slender ankle straps on her own gorgeous footwear and told me, "Frank says our escorts are downstairs waiting for us."

"Aw shit! I totally forgot about them," I grumbled feeling a dark shadow settle over my mood. "Damn I wish Gibbons would just catch that son of a bitch."

She stepped forward giving my arm a gentle squeeze and then kissed me on the cheek before saying, "Calm down hon, they'll get him. It's only a matter of time now that you've put them on his scent."

I giggled as the image of dozens of FBI agents sniffing the ground and baying like a pack of hounds filled my cartoon bubble.

Claire poked her head around the corner and hollered, "Hey Sue it's time to roll, are ya coming?"

She popped out of the bathroom in a rush answering, "Nope, just breathing a little harder," and joined us by the door.

We walked arm in arm to the elevator laughing and teasing each other, I felt so happy and good at that moment that almost nothing could wipe away the smile plastered across my face. Sue pressed both call buttons for both elevators and we waited, all of us having considerable trouble behaving ourselves. Sue was such a naughty little instigator it was hard to maintain any semblance of decorum in this very public area. When the bell rang for the freight elevator, she was being such a pain in the ass that before the doors could open fully I shoved her inside with enough force that she almost plowed into the maintenance cart already inside the cavernous car. We followed her in apologizing to the man digging around on a low shelf on the backside of the cart who mumbled "no problem ladies," to us as the doors slid shut

The car was already descending before the first inkling that something was wrong began nibbling at my senses. I looked down at the carpeted floor and saw peeking out from the leg of his coveralls not the blue denim I expected but the finer material of decent quality dress pants. He wasn't wearing the worn leather work boots one expects to find on a harried blue-collar maintenance man either. They were ugly utilitarian black shoes favored by FBI field agents and their fugitive deputy director. I quickly replayed his, "no problem," in my mind and decided there was something familiar and frightening about the sound of his voice. That set the final alarm bell to ringing in my brain.

I was still staring down at his shoes and mumbled, "Oh shit," as he began sliding his back up the wall behind him to stand fully upright.

When looked over the top of the cart, I locked eyes with my worst nightmare, Walcott! Slowly from behind the cart, his hand came into view holding a boxy automatic pistol with the distinctive fat bulge of a silencer screwed onto the end. I stiffened and one hand clutched at Claire's arm as I tried to put my body between her and the danger. Walcott saw my reaction and like a striking snake his hand shot out grabbing a fistful of hair on the back of Sue's head, as she stood unaware the near the front corner of the elevator where controls were located.

He shoved the pistol against her temple and snarled a command at all of us, "Stay still all of you or this one gets it first!"

Claire gasped loudly beside me as she recognized him and the menace in his voice. My breathing and heart rate shot up as I watched Sue struggling against his grip until he pulled on the handful of her hair lifting her off the ground until her toes were barely touching. Her eyes were closed tight against the pain and her chest heaved from the strain of resisting Walcott's strength. He favored me with an evil grin when he felt confident he had asserted his control of the situation. My skin crawled when he gave Sue's head a series of vicious jerks and ordered her to settle down or he would settle her permanently, the end of his pistol never wavering from the side of her head. Only when he felt the situation had stabilized with him firmly in control did he allow her heals return to the ground with a smug malevolent grin.

He gave a quick nod toward Sue and asked in a vile sneer, "Is this one of your Lezzy playmates De Marco? She does have a hot little body, I'll bet you two dykes were going at her all night."

I could feel the anger flush though my cheeks but it was quickly replaced with bone chilling fear when Sue responded to his degrading taunt by trying to wrench herself away and screaming, "Hey, fuck you mister!"

Walcott laughed at her defiance shaking her by the hair and taunting her directly, "Now there's an idea. Maybe we could take this thing back upstairs and do exactly that you little bitch, it sounds like fun."

I could see the disgust register on Sue's features but when Walcott spoke to her next her demeanor transformed into a murderous rage.

"Yes maybe I'll start with you as an appetizer, or do you only lie down for bull dykes like these two?" His voice had the wild demented tone of someone beyond control and Sue's defiance was only fueling his behavior.

I tried to break the tension before everything spun irrevocably out of control, "Let her go Walcott, you don't have to hurt her, she's not part of this."

He laughed a weary sick sounding laugh and snarled at me, "She is now you stupid bitch! and it's your fault too! You should have thought about all the people that might be getting hurt when you decided to fuck with me!"

I had only a millisecond to recognize that Sue had reached the point where she would take no more from him. Her fists clenched into tight balls, her muscles tensed, and starring right into my eyes, she made her move. I wanted to scream "Stop!" but it was already too late when the words had formed in my brain. For the next few seconds everything that happened inside that elevator was etched into my memory as though it were part of horrific slow motion film. Every detail was imprinted with such perfect clarity that my dreams would be plagued by the nightmarish scene for the rest of my life. Sue drove her elbow backward into Walcott's gut and stomped her heal down as hard as she could on the top of his foot. Aside from the images my eyes transmitted to into my brain, I heard four distinct sounds that will forever mark the causal sequence of events that occurred over the next three seconds.

It began with the violent and noisy release of air from Walcott's lungs the instant Sue's elbow found its mark. There was a loud spit accompanied by the clanking of metal pieces working one against another as Walcott squeezed down on the trigger and his gun functioned exactly as it was designed. What followed were the most terrifying and sickening sounds that have ever reached my ears. First was the wet splash of blood and tissue against the stainless steel doors as the side of Sue's head exploded from the bullet that passed through her brain taking her life with it. Her body went limp and thudded to the floor with a hollow resonance that shook through me to my bones. Walcott stood immobile for several seconds starring down at Sue's lifeless body slumped against the doors. He was unaccustomed to killing at such close range. In the past, he had always managed his executions from a safe distance, and now he was stunned by the personal nature of committing murder with his own hands. The coppery scent of blood mingling with the sharp tang of burnt gunpowder filled the space for an instant before the unmistakable aroma of death leaking from our friend's lifeless body drove Claire beyond reason, into thoughtless violent action.

Before he could swing his gun around toward us, she hurtled past me screaming and lunged at Walcott's face. Her nails raked deep gashes from his temples down to his jaw line. She also drove her knee into his groin before he could react to counter her sudden attack. She tried to pin his arm with the gun against the side of the elevator. I could tell immediately that even enraged as she was she was not going to be any match for his brute strength. I took a step forward to dive in and help her but before I could reach either of them, I heard the familiar spit and metallic cycling of his pistol just as something slammed into my right leg knocking it from under me. The sudden impact all but flipped me over and I crashed to the floor my back slamming hard and I lay in a heap near the corner of the elevator gasping for breath. I was suddenly disoriented and my thigh burned intensely from the channel that the slug had burrowed through the muscles. I looked up in time to see Claire take a vicious blow to her head as Walcott slammed the butt of the gun down onto her skull. She fell facedown on top of Sue's corpse where she remained alarmingly motionless. The force of the blow was so savage that it knocked the pistol out of Walcott's grip and it bounced onto the metal tool cart sliding across it to fall between it and the back wall of the elevator.

Moving with freakish speed he lunged to retrieve the gun trying to shove the cart out of his way. Using my uninjured left leg, I managed to slam the cart against the far side wall of the elevator car pinning his hand behind it. He screamed with an animalistic fury and his head snapped around identifying me as the source of his frustration and pain. His face was a bloody mask contorted with rage and I could tell from the wild look eyes that he would slaughter all of us without a second thought if he managed to get to that gun. I was determined not to let that happen and braced my back against the wall praying that my uninjured leg had enough strength to keep him from it. I watched in terror as he fought to free his hand by pulling the cart forward but the two limp bodies lying in front of it kept it from rolling in that direction. He suddenly reared back forcibly extricating his bloody hand from behind the cart and stood up staring at me rage seething from his every pore. I used my back and good leg to force myself upright into the corner as he watched me flexing his damaged hand trying to asses its remaining usefulness. My own hands found the waist high metal rail circling the walls using them to help support my weight as I stood favoring my wounded leg. I felt the wet stickiness pouring from both sides of the bullet hole make my pants cling to my skin and knew the loss of blood could soon leave me too weak to fight him off.

After nine years spent in the study of Shotokan, none of my training provided what I was going to need get through the next few moments alive. After all of the hard work, I had invested in mastering its twenty-seven intricate forms or "Kata" I still felt totally unprepared. At this moment when I most needed to focus, I found nothing in that training on which to concentrate. Through my panic and the haze of pain, my mind reverted to something I had tried to drill into the women at my self-defense classes in every session. "You must survive!" I gave them that message loud and often. "It's your attacker's life or your own, if I can't get you to accept that, then I can teach you nothing else of value." Survival, it was simple, primal, and it would take some sort of miracle. I could feel my body weakening already but it was time for me to practice what I preached. I had to take him out quickly I simply didn't have the strength to outlast him defensively. When he made his move, I had to attack.

I could see that Walcott came to some sort of decision at about the same time, his face contorted into a crazed sneer torn and bloody. I braced myself in the corner watching as he lowered his shoulders, bellowed, and charged toward me. I had only one chance and lashed out with my left foot hoping my wobbly right leg would support me for long enough. The target I had to aim for was small and moving fast but my aim and timing were just good enough. The outside edge of my foot landed squarely across his unprotected throat. I felt the cartilage and bone give with a crunch as my stiffened leg halted all of his forward motion. Walcott flopped to the ground clutching his throat while the whole elevator car shook from the force of the impact.

I was driven backward and slammed into the corner. My wounded leg burning with fresh agony gave out and I fell heavily to the floor next to him. He grabbed at me desperately but I snatched his fingers in both of my hands and wrenched them backward until I heard several of the joints crack under the strain. I tried to get back up but my thigh seared with pain feeling as though the muscle had been peeled away from the bone. I scrambled trying to prepare myself for another attack but after watching Walcott roll onto his back still clawing frantically at his throat with his crippled fingers I knew the fight was over.