Warming Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ruthie cuddled up next to me, and rested her head on my shoulders. I took in the sight of my body and started to chuckle.

"What's so funny?" Ruthie asked me.

"Just that, you know, I don't own any cum because of my hormones, and yet it looks like I shot ropes all over my own tits."

*

After we cleaned up and applied aloe to the parts of my body that experienced the hot wax, we started to talk about how the experience was for us.

"Oh, it was fucking awesome. It honestly wasn't all the triggering? The sensation is similar but the context was just so different. I still can't promise I will never hurt myself again, and I know you aren't expecting that, but it did feel like I was reclaiming it in a way, and that reclamation feels truly joyful. Truly joyful. What we did before and after all the wax was great too. The way the timer went off right before you were about to go down on me was unbelievable. I was kind of cursing the Gods, but it was also very hot."

Ruthie's face filled with a wicked sense of pride, "Oh, that wasn't the Gods. My sense of time is just weirdly accurate, although maybe it was the Gods who blessed me with such a devious party trick."

"That's fucked up, " laughed. "Well how was it for you?"

"I honestly had an incredible time watching you squirm and moan. The sense of control was incredible. I usually hate being 'in charge'. Don't get me wrong, I consented to this and was quite excited, but with the way some of my exes tried to control me, I get really paranoid of doing the same to someone else. We had a safeword, I had your consent; so I just got to enjoy the power without that fear. Or with less of the fear, more accurately. You really got all the attention, though. Like maybe we can switch roles next time? Maybe, with something else, though."

The anticipation on her face filled my soul, "Oh, that could be fun. What would you want to try?"

"I want you to spank me."

"Oh, I've got experience doing that. I'm surprised you haven't been spanked before, especially when you literally just spanked me. Most of my partners have asked for it. Like literally, they asked for it, not trying to accidentally do some weird victim blaming."

Ruthie rolled her eyes, as if I didn't need to make that clarification, "No, you silly bitch. I want you to spank my ass so hard it makes a nun blush."