All Comments on 'Warmth'

by wolfgrl_petplay

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hi! I'm a big fan of dragon-on-woman stories. I like the setup here, but the sex scene was a bit brief.

MediocreAuthorMediocreAuthorover 1 year ago

"Do you want dragonborn? Because this is how you get dragonborn!' lol (I realize he basically said she wouldn't get pregnant)

I liked this story. I've never been interested in dragon-on-female stories before, but this one was pretty good.

.

But I did find the line "[his shaft] was nearly the length of her elbow and twice as thick" confusing. How long is your elbow?

Nevertheless, good job.

wolfgrl_petplaywolfgrl_petplayover 1 year agoAuthor

@MediocreAuthor Thanks for your feedback! I think I meant to specify the length of her arm from shoulder to elbow (ouch), haha. I'm glad you enjoyed anyway!

And I mean, I'm not opposed to the idea of humans breeding with monsters, in a way that produces offspring. That's something I've considered and I might just make it happen in future stories. We'll see.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwolfgrl_petplay@wolfgrl_petplay
She/her, 27. I write smut with a focus on human protagonists and the supernatural beings they meet. Please pay attention to all summaries, tags and warnings. I'm especially fond of vampires, demons, werewolves (if that wasn't clear enough), other human-like mythical creature...