Warmup Dare Before the Dance

Story Info
College girls swap boyfriends.
3.3k words
4.41
34.7k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had decided to have a quick meal and some wine before heading out for a dance at the college, and were all well into an alcohol-induced state of euphoria, which probably sparked some messing around and a dare that led to all that followed.

My girlfriend Julie and I were cuddling on one end of the large, overstuffed couch in my roommate Jack's bedroom. Jack and his girl Raelyn were on the other. They were into more than cuddling, French-kissing while Jack had his hands up Raelyn's blouse. Having dislodged her bra, he was fondling her nice boobs. She in turn had unsnapped his trouser button, unzipped his fly, extricated his stiff dick and was fondling it.

"It's getting so hot," Raelyn said, She broke their kiss, pulled her blouse up over her head, squirmed out of her bra and dropped her head to take Jack's dick in her mouth, making some loud slurping sounds. Raelyn was at the end of the couch, facing us, so we had a good view of her face as she rose and fell on Jack's boner, occasionally looking up at him and over at us with big saucer eyes.

This scene inspired Julie and I. In a moment, I pulled her loose fitting blouse up over her head, and her medium-sized well-formed boobs jiggled freely, unencumbered by a bra. She unzipped me and began rubbing my dick through the bulge in my briefs.

We had all been dating for a few months, and the sounds of moaning, orgasmic exclamations and creaking beds were nothing new. We felt comfortable enough in each others' presence to parade around nearly naked through the two bedroom apartment Jack and I shared. However, this congregate make-out was a first. Usually we retreated to our own bedrooms with our girlfriends when things started heating up.

Julie followed Raelyn's example, taking out my dick and going down on me, sucking enthusiastically. She was very proficient at blow jobs, twirling her tongue around the head and folds of my dick while applying just the right pressure with her lips. She was at the end of our side of the couch, and emulated Raelyn's style, looking up at me and then at our friends with big, open eyes. I just sat back to enjoy the wet wraparound sensation on my dick, closing my own eyes.

"Wow, is that a python," I heard Raelyn say, breaking into my reverie. She had risen off Jack's dick, which she still held in a hand, but was staring at mine.

I smiled, acknowledging the compliment. "It's so big Julie can't go down even halfway on it," I said modestly.

Julie seemed to smile even as she continued sucking me.

"Dana does have a big one," Jack conceded, sounding a little uneasy as he looked at my dick, "but you know it's technique and skill that are important."

"Oh, don't feel insecure. You're no minor leaguer yourself," Raelyn said, giving Jack's dick a tug, "but talking about technique, look what I can do." She went down on him again, going further this time, until her lips brushed up against his pubic hairs, deep-throating him.

Julie came up off me, her mouth still open. "That's amazing," she said. "How can you do that without choking? I can't get Dana's in more than four or five inches and Jack's not that much smaller than Dana."

Jack looked even more uncomfortable at that remark. Even though we roomed together, and had passed each other nude a couple of times going to and from the shower, I had not seen his hard dick until this event. Frankly, it did not measure up to mine. However, I tried to offer a positive comment.

"Jack's not really smaller. I might have an inch or so on him in length, but his looks fatter. In fact, if you measured the length and girth and did the math you might find it's a little bigger than mine in total square feet."

Everyone laughed. Then, Raelyn said, "Yes, Jack has nothing to be ashamed of, and I have no complaints about how he uses it, but I wouldn't mind trying Dana's. I'm always up for a challenge. I haven't met a dick yet that I couldn't swallow, but Dana's would be a personal best." She looked at Jack, who appeared really self-conscious at that point. "In length, I mean," Raelyn quickly added.

"Go ahead and try Dana's," Julie said in a skeptical tone. "They say failure is a character builder."

I was surprised at the twist this conversation had taken: Not at Raelyn saying she would like to go down on me because she was always making ribald comments, but at Julie daring her to go ahead. Julie had always been the conservative one -- a wild fuck in the bedroom, but reserved in social scenes. I looked at her. Her eyes were wide open and glazed, from either the wine or the excitement of this conversation, or both.

"You don't mind helping Raelyn build character, baby, do you?" she asked me, smiling, and giving my dick a tug.

Was she kidding! What guy would object to a hot babe like Raelyn piping on his flute, and with the blessing of his own girlfriend no less.

"No, I don't mind," I said, trying not to sound too enthusiastic. But Jack looked less eager, so I added, "But Jack might not like his girlfriend giving me head." I wouldn't let it go there if he objected. After all, we had to live together after these girls went home.

Jack, however, having already been put down, was not about to appear timorous and show his hurt pride. He shrugged. "Who is little old me to stand in the way of such an important question about Raelyn's abilities."

Raelyn quickly hopped over Jack to plop down next to me, bare boobs jouncing. She smiled at me and Julie and, dispelling any speculation that she had been bluffing, leaned over, wrapping her hand around my shaft and her lips around the head of my dick. She rose up and down on it halfway a few times, came off it, and looking at us again, said, "Oh, that's tasty."

Julie put her hand to her mouth and laughed, as if a little embarrassed at what she had provoked, but also was not one to back down from a situation she found herself in. "I notice you haven't sampled it to any greater amount than I did, however," she told Raelyn. I guess it's more than you bargained for."

"I always start out slow, get a feel for things," Raelyn said, running her hand up and down my now slick and shiny pole. "Then I forge ahead." She went down on me again, a little further this time, then up and even further down, taking more of me in with each bob. I could feel my dick making contact with the back of her mouth, then some constriction as I penetrated her throat. I was amazed. No girl had ever taken me in so far.

Tears came into Raelyn's eyes and she began making gagging sounds, emitting gobs of saliva around my dick, but she kept it up until, amazingly, her lips were nestled firmly in my pubes. She put her hands in the air in a victory gesture, and made a "ta ta" sound, which was very muffled since my dick was compressing her vocal cords, then rose off me and got up to do a little dance, her boobs jiggling.

"I didn't think it possible," Julie said, giving her friend a hand of applause. Jack was looking on with a stunned expression, his eyes bugging out, his dick standing straight up.

Raelyn danced over to her wine glass and downed the contents in a single gulp. "Activity sure builds up thirst in a girl," she said. She plopped down again between Jack and I, and puckered her lips, saying, "How about a congratulatory kiss, honey?"

Jack was smiling uncertainly, maybe thinking about what his girlfriend's mouth had just been wrapped around. He gave her a quick peck on the lips. Raelyn responded by grabbing the back of his head and pulling him close for a full Frenchy, with a lot of tongue, then wrapped a hand around his hard dick, bowed down and planted a kiss on the head of it.

We soon opened another bottle and continued this raunchy banter and activity.

"That was fun, but it makes me wonder what it would be like to have Dana's big dick somewhere else in me," Raelyn said.

Julie almost choked on the mouthful of wine she had just taken. "So it's not enough for you to suck my boyfriend. Now you want to fuck him too," she said.

"I'm feeling adventurous tonight," Raelyn said. She leaned over me, a palm on my thigh for support, to whisper something in Julie's ear.

Julie reacted with a giggle and feigned embarrassment, but looked at Jack curiously.

"What was that all about," I asked.

Julie laughed. "Raelyn suggests that I practice my oral skills on Jack while she satisfies her curiosity about how you would feel in another part of her anatomy," she said, blushing slightly.

Raelyn looked at me without any trace of embarrassment. Eagerness, yes.

Jack was looking straight at Julie, smiling broadly at my girlfriend while returning Julie's look of curiosity. He seemed no longer dumbfounded at seeing his own girlfriend deepthroat me and propose to expand the contact.

I must also have looked interested.

"That settles that, then," Raelyn said, tugging at my trousers as I automatically rose my butt off the seat to help her slide pants and briefs down my legs and off my feet. She took my hand and pulled me off the sofa, leading me to Jack's bed against the other wall, shaking her butt from side to side.

I looked back at Julie. She smiled and shrugged. "You don't have to do anything you don't want to do, but I have a feeling this isn't entirely repugnant to you. And I have to admit, the thought of getting to know Jack better isn't so bad either."

Jack beamed, saying to me. "Man, these girls are sure interesting tonight. What do you say?"

"Well, we're all consenting adults, as the legal beagles say." I pulled my t-shirt over my head.

Raelyn pushed me back so I was sitting on the bed. She unfastened her skirt, which dropped to the floor, followed by her panties, and stepped out of them. She stood there, her bush right in front of me. I glanced at Julie, who had slid closer to Jack on the sofa, both of them looking wide-eyed at Raelyn and me, and saw no objections. Well, ball was in my court. Time to return Raelyn's recent favors.

Wrapping my hands around Raelyn's buttocks, I pulled her close so her bush was against my face. I shot my tongue out and licked up and down her pussy lips, nibbling her clit.

She murmured softly, "Not a bad start." I continued tonguing her for a while, and inserted a finger into her pussy, moving it around to make contact with her G spot. She was very wet.

"Oh, yes," she affirmed. "Okay, that's enough preliminaries. I got worked up enough before, licking your big tool. Now show me how well you use it."

I took one final look at the others to make sure there were no second thoughts. They were still looking on in amazement, mouths open, but did not seem uncomfortable. If anything, they appeared eager to see what would come next. Julie was now nestled against Jack, his arm draped around my girlfriend's shoulders, which flustered me momentarily.

Raelyn dismissed any residual misgivings, putting her hands on my shoulders and pushing me back on the bed, quickly hopping in next to me. We engaged in passionate tongue to tongue, my hands caressing her boobs and pussy as she stroked my dick. I had a brief thought that the mouth I was tonguing had recently been wrapped around my roommate's dick, as well as my own.

Animal nature quickly took over. I got between her legs and positioned my dick at her entrance. Before pushing in I thought to look at Jack once more. I need not have bothered. Julie's hand was now wrapped around Jack's dick, stroking as her head bobbed rapidly up and down on it. Jack looked very pleased. I had a brief moment of butterflies -- no, more like jealousy, seeing my roomie being blown by my girlfriend -- but quickly realized I should not feel that way, considering what his girlfriend and I had been doing and were about to go into now. Catching my eye, Jack gave me a nod and thumbs up, as Julie continued bobbing on his dick.

I stuck mine a small way into Raelyn and rose, then in again a little more, and out, going slow. I had learned from experience that with my size it was best to go gently. Her mouth was open, eyes wide, her fingernails digging a little into my back. I picked up my rhythm, which elicited a few soft moans. She seemed to be enjoying the penetration, had given up the dominator role and was letting me lead. Her vagina had quickly adjusted to this invasion, and was slick enough for me to pump up and down at a faster pace without worrying that I was hurting her. Raelyn's hands slid down to my buttocks and she began pulling me into her on the down thrusts, vocalizing louder.

As I fucked Raelyn, I heard a whimper from the couch. Slowing momentarily, I looked over to see that Jack had guided Julie to a reclining position, and was poised between her spread legs. He picked them up by her heels, placed her calves on his shoulders and positioned his dick at her opening. Glancing over at me, he smiled and said, "Looks like you guys are having so much fun over there that I'll see what we can do." Julie looked at me, a hint of uncertainty in her eyes, which quickly changed as Jack stuck his dick a short way into her. She gasped and whimpered, looking away from me and at his dick as it came out of her slightly and then sank back in a little further.

I felt more butterflies watching him stick it to my girlfriend, but at the same time it was exciting. I resumed pumping Raelyn, who voiced her approval. "Oh, you feel so good," she said.

Jack was getting into a real rhythm with Julie. As he held her long legs up, her calves resting on his large shoulders, I watched his dick go in her all the way, then come out most of the way, then in again, Julie whimpering, "Oh, it is so fat, so big. Oh my god, I didn't know it could feel so good." She looked at me, no hesitation in her expression this time "Dana, pay attention. I want you to do it this way next time. It is so good."

It was my turn to feel self conscious. Not only was Jack fucking my girlfriend, he was apparently fucking her better than I did. Perhaps she saw the hurt in my eyes as she suddenly called out something that immediately made me feel better.

"Raelyn, have Dana do it to you doggy style. His dick has that slight curve to it, and it feels really good when he does doggy. He's a master at it."

Wow, even as she was soothing my hurt feelings, my conservative girlfriend was really getting into this thing. She had always liked sex, but was usually very passive, letting me direct things. Now she was directing Raelyn and me.

"You heard the lady. Get off and let's change it up," Raelyn said, pounding on my chest.

I rose, while she quickly turned over, her butt facing me. I positioned my dick, re-entered her and gave a few pumps. Raelyn gasped.

"Oh my god, you are so right, Julie," she soon called out. "Oh, oh, you're rocking that G spot, Dana. Keep it up."

Both girls whimpered and voiced their approvals as our activity continued with enthusiasm. It was exciting. I watched Jack fuck my girlfriend, as he watched me fucking his. I no longer felt any tinge of jealousy. Now it was all stimulating, watching his dick pound in and out of Julie, as I imagine it was to Jack watching my dick slide in and out of Raelyn. The suctioning sounds of slippery genitals and slapping skin, and the moans and encouragement of the girls added to the excitement.

Raelyn was first to come, gasping and crying out so loud that I half-expected the downstairs neighbors to call the cops. Her vaginal muscles clamped tightly around my dick, her grip and exclamations bringing on my own orgasm, and I shot volleys of cum inside her, vocalizing pretty loudly myself.

Our consummation probably inspired Jack and Julie. She began crying out, "Oh, yes, yes, yes," then just lay there limply, her mouth open in an o shape, eyes closed, as was always the case when she orgasmed with me. Jack continued pounding her for a few seconds more, his dick going in and out furiously, their skin making an even louder slapping sound with the contact, before his eyes glazed and he grunted loudly. I could imagine him shooting ropes of cum into my girl. He slowed his pace and finally stopped moving, his dick all the way inside Julie, her legs still resting on his shoulders. He remained still a while before letting himself fall back, his dick popping out as he landed on his back on the couch, his legs splaying out. As he did this her legs dropped off his shoulders, her knees bending with her feet landing neatly on his thighs, to either side of his firm, shiny dick, which was still standing straight up.

I was stationary, still inside Raelyn, who was looking at her friend and boyfriend during their final moments. After Jack and Julie collapsed, Raelyn let her butt drop and she fell on her stomach, my dick popping out. I slumped down to her side, my softening dick coming to rest on her butt.

Julie was first to stir. Still on her back, feet on Jack's thighs, she turned her head to the side, gazing at Raelyn and I. Our eyes met and she smiled dreamily, pursing her lips in an air kiss. I smiled and kissed back.

"I'm leaking," Raelyn said, reaching for a box of tissues on the night table next to the bed, and pressing one to her pussy as she sat up.

"Oh, I probably am too," Julie said. She cupped a hand over her puss and swung her legs off Jack and the couch, shuffling over to the night table to get her own tissues. She used one to mop the hand that was catching Jack's cum pouring from her pussy, and stuck another between her legs to catch any more leakage, then sat down on the bed next to Raelyn. I also sat up.

Down from her coital high, Julie looked at me a little timidly. I smiled and reached out for one of her hands, which turned out to be the one still moist and sticky from catching Jack's cum. Trying not to show squeamishness at that, I kissed her lightly on the lips, immediately feeling a little queasy at the memory of what those lips had been wrapped around before it was stuck into her vagina.

"So, we're okay?" Julie asked tentatively. I nodded.

"I'd say we're more than okay," Raelyn piped up, reaching out to pat my now fairly soft dick. "That was a great adventure, and may it be the first of more to come. Right, Dana? Julie?" We smiled our agreement. "Right Jack?" she asked her boyfriend.

Jack was lying on the couch, looking at us, his dick now relaxed and resting on his leg. He smiled and nodded agreement.

"Well, if you guys have the energy left, I guess we can go to the dance now," Raelyn added.

We all laughed.