Warning! Ch. 02

Story Info
The ending of Wendy's non-con story that she is stuck in.
3k words
3.83
5.7k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning!

No, this is still actually a warning about the content of this story and not just a title for it, again. This is the second chapter of a two chapter story so if you are reading this first you are going to be very, and I mean very confused. It is also a non-con story with an asexual lead that deals with really heavy topics like rape and sexual trauma. If that kind of content makes you feel uncomfortable, you should maybe not read this. I hope though if you decide to read this that you enjoy it.

---

Jaxon was behind the wheel of his car. Wendy sat across from him, a bruised eye and a bleeding nose now on her face. The car itself was well kept, keeping with Jaxon's nature, but it was also on the cheap side, which was also keeping with his nature. It was an ugly green and it drove down the road at a high speed. The roads themselves were surprisingly empty, Wendy hadn't written any other drivers.

"You think the eye and the nose are to much?" Wendy asked.

"It makes sense. I dragged you into this car so I could rape you in front of an old ex. You're going to fight back and not want to go along with it and then I'll be forced into hitting you," Jaxon responded.

"Ya, I know it makes sense, it's just really violent. The blood, it makes me a little uncomfortable," Wendy explained.

"Well it's your story, drop the blood."

Jaxon was behind the wheel of his car. Wendy sat across from him, a bruised eye was now on her face. The car itself was well kept, keeping with Jaxon's nature, but it was also on the cheap side, which was also keeping with his nature. It was an ugly green and it drove down the road at a high speed. The roads themselves were surprisingly empty, Wendy hadn't written any other drivers.

"There, feeling better?" Jaxon asked.

"A bit. You think it's okay that I skipped the scene of you forcing me into the car?" Wendy asked.

"It's clear it would have made you uncomfortable. Don't got to explain yourself, especially to me. I'm not a real person remember?" Jaxon reminded her.

"Right, right,"

"You did it by the way,"

"Did what?"

"You posted the first part of your non-con story. I thought you were going to bail on the whole thing for sure."

"Oh it's not that big of a deal."

"Don't be modest. It is a big deal. Writing is hard."

"It's porn, it's not hard to write."

"Writing anything is hard. I don't care if you are writing up a commercial for soda cans, it's still hard."

"It does feel good to be writing again. Like, I haven't written anything in three years."

"And that's a thing to be proud about. Like even if this story got back horrible reviews or really offended some people, none of that would matter because you liked it and it made you better."

"Well, it seems to be getting mixed reviews."

"Ya, not to much of a surprise there. It is after all, two people talking about a sex scene instead of the actual sex scene itself for most of its length. People tend to not want to think about porn when they're reading porn."

"Ya, I was expecting people to not go crazy over it, but it's still good to be writing again." Wendy smiled.

"And that's all I'm saying. It's good on you to be writing again.

"Ya, it is."

"Now, should you and me plan out the next scene?"

"I don't think we have to. It's pretty straight forward. You're going to drive me over to Frank's home, drag me to the door, get in there and beat him up."

"And fuck you."

"And fuck me of course."

"How do you want to end it."

"Oh right, I need an ending for this story. Endings are hard."

"Their like the most important part of the story."

"Ya, and it's what everyone always fucks up on. We'll figure out the ending when we get to it. Let's just take this story one scene at a time."

"Right, and with that in mind..." Jaxon said and then pulled into a driveway.

There was a single car already there, blue in colour, looking nice and flashy. Jaxon's car pulled up close to it and parked. The home next to the driveway was four stories tall and looked classy beyond words. It was a smooth, white colour with a massive lawn and said lawn had a luxurious fountain with a little stone statue of a boy carved into it. This building had all the works.

"Last time I heard Frank still lived with his parents. I don't think he could ever afford a place like this," Jaxon said.

"No, I'm pretty sure he couldn't, but making him more well off makes the reader hate him more," Wendy said.

"Ya, that's true," Jaxon stated and then opened the door of his car.

Jaxon got out of his car and moved around the vehicle. He reached the passenger side and pulled open the door before Wendy.

"You ready for this?" Jaxon asked.

"Ya, I think. I can just take another writing break if it gets to uncomfortable," Wendy responded.

"Could you, could you give your character longer hair? Dragging you by your hair when it's so short is pretty awkward."

"Oh, you're right!"

Wendy had long, wavy, black hair that was very messy and hard to control. It went well past her shoulders and she bent herself to the side a bit and let the hair drape down out of the passenger side doorway.

"Better?" she asked.

"Ya, that works great," Jaxon said back.

He grabbed said hair. His fingers knitted tightly into it.

"Okay, I'm going to start dragging you to Frank's house on the count of three okay," Jaxon said.

"Okay!"

"One!"

Jaxon put back his body a little bit, getting ready to yank Wendy out of the car.

"Two, and a three!" Jaxon said and then he pulled.

Wendy quickly moved her body along with his, letting him 'drag' her to the house. They walked up the massive lawn and reached the front door. Wendy gave the door a good knock as Jaxon's hands were full at the time.

"Thanks," Jaxon said.

"No problem," Wendy responded back.

There was some hurried steps to the door and then there was a voice that bellowed out from it.

"Who is it?" a booming and distinctly male voice asked.

"Ummm, we're..." Wendy said and then trailed off.

"You see, that's why we should have planned out this scene," Jaxon said slyly and then paused.

After a single moment he then responded to the question at hand with, "open this door or we're going to crash our car right into it."

The door was pulled open and Frank stood before them. I, I don't want to describe Frank.

"Jesse?" Frank said, looking in confusion at Jaxon and Jesse.

No, her name is Wendy in this, remember, not Jesse.

"Wendy?" Frank said, looking in confusion at Jaxon and Wendy.

Jaxon pushed his way into the house, forcing Frank back. He tossed Wendy to the ground of the entrance area and slammed shut the door behind him. The entrance area was big and lavishes just like the outside of the home was. Wendy found herself resting next to a spiral staircase on a black and white, marble floor.

Jaxon then swung his right fist and landed it hard against Frank's jaw. The sound echoed throughout the empty home. Frank took a few steps back in shock and disbelief. Then Jaxon moved forward and pounced. He knocked Frank to the ground and punched him a good four more times as he pinned him down.

"Hey whore find me some rope to tie him up with or else I'm going to start smacking you around," Jaxon ordered.

"Right, right," Wendy got up and started looking for something to use.

She came back a few minutes later with two sets of skipping rope from Frank's impressive personal gym. Jaxon yanked them from her grip and saw to tying Frank's hands behind his back and also tying his legs tightly together.

"Jaxon, you are taking this to far. Frank didn't ever get that far with me sexually. You have nothing to be jealous of, please stop," Wendy said, smiling while doing so and doing a bad job of acting afraid.

She was actually quite enjoying this non-con scenario this time around. Now it wasn't just her character in the story feeling a bit aroused by the advents unfolding before her, the real 'Wendy' writing the story was too.

"Silence you bitch, I know what you two did. All this time Wendy I thought you weren't interested in boys, but it turns out you are nothing more then a slut. Now I'm going to take what's mine, and Frank, you are going to lie here and watch every bit of it," Jaxon growled.

"Ohhh noooo!" Wendy said sarcastically.

Jaxon got up from Frank and walked over to Wendy.

"I'm going to have your character give me anal okay. It just makes a lot more sense to me and I think it would be a lot more sexy too," Wendy said.

Jaxon nodded, grabbed Wendy by the arm, and spun her around. He saw to pulling down her jeans, fallowed by her panties.

"No please Jaxon, don't!" Wendy said with a very noticeable grin. She blushed brightly.

Jaxon started to unzip his pants getting ready to pull out his massive, eleven inch cock.

"Wait, wait, wait, what the fuck is going on here!?" Frank called out.

"I'm about to fuck this sluts brains out," Jaxon responded.

"I got that, but Jesse, you told me you weren't into guys wanting to fuck you. You fed me a line that you were asexual or some crap like that," Frank stated.

"Well ya, I'm not into guys this way. That's why I'm like, oh no, don't fuck me," Wendy said back.

"But you clearly are into this, you clearly do want to be fucked," Frank said.

"Well yes, but only because this is a story and I'm making it all up. I like the idea of sex and I find it arousing to think about rape fantasies sometimes, but I'm just into the idea of sex, I'm not into people. This is okay because it's made up. It's just a story," Wendy tried to explain.

"Oh, shut the fuck up, you're just a little snowflake and you know it. You're into guys and you like to be fucked, you just want people to see you as special," Frank said.

"That's not true!" I responded, I mean Jesse responded, I mean Wendy responded.

"All I wanted was for you to give me a blowjob. Was that asking to much? Did it hurt your finer sensibilities?" Frank said.

The skipping rope untied itself, Frank got back up, he was no longer bruised from being punched. I pulled myself up and pulled back up my panties and my jeans, I mean Jesse got dressed, I mean Wendy got dressed. Fuck.

"All I asked for was a blowjob and you just sat there like a deer in the head lights," Frank said.

"Because I didn't want to give you a blowjob. I'm not into guys that way. I was scared, and you didn't respect that," I said back, I mean Wendy said back. Oh why am I even bothering at this point?

"You're nothing but a lying whore Jesse," Frank scolded.

I started to shrink down. I started to become small, littler and littler and Frank started to tower over me. I started to cry a bit. Tears were starting to leak out of my eyes. Frank was so big now, he stood so tall before me, I was like a small dog before him.

I looked over at Jaxon. Fuck, I didn't even have a real person to back me up. I hadn't told anyone what Frank had really done to me, what he had tried to pressure me into while we were dating. I had nobody real at my back. Jaxon was just made up for this story, he wasn't real, he was just a character in a stupid sex story I made up. Frank was real. We had dated in real life, he had tried to pressure me into going farther then I wanted. He was real and he now towered literally over me. I, I needed help.

"Jesse, you got this, remember, the ending is the most important part," Jaxon said softly.

"You are nothing but a cheating, lying, two timing bitch that couldn't even be bothered to give a good man like me the blowjob he deserves," Frank stated as he looked down at me.

"SHUT UP!!!" I screamed out. My words seemed to cause a sound wave to come forth, making Frank take a step back.

I then went on with, "this is MY sex story and it's MY rules. Frank, you want to know why I said no to the blowjob? Because you were a pressuring, self centered, asshole and I didn't want to give a blowjob. I don't need more motive then that. But, and once again I'm going to point this out because it seems like you are both deaf and dumb, I'm NOT into boys that way!" I said.

I got a little bit bigger again, grew a little bit and Frank started to shrink down a bit in response.

"I'm not into anybody that way, I'm asexual, I'm queer, and most importantly I'm honest with myself about it. I'm into jerking off, I'm into reading porn, I'm into writing porn and I like reading and fantasizing about non-con sex ideas. I'm writing right now a non-con sex story and you want to know what I'm going to do after I'm all done with it? I'm going to jerk off about it! That's what I'm into, ideas, not people. And I'm without question not into assholes like you," I lash out with every bit of my anger and fury.

Frank has now fully shrunk down, he is like a little ant before me. He is trying to yell at me, trying to bring me back down, trying to make me feel small again, but I can't even hear him. He's to small.

"Kill the fucking asshole already," Jaxon said.

"Gladly," I respond.

I lift up my foot and bring it crashing down on Frank and squash him like the bug that he is.

Jaxon pats me on the back and he zips back up his pants. We walk out of the one story, crappy looking home, and head back towards Jaxon's car. We get into it.

Jaxon looks over at me and states the obvious.

"Did you, did you just write a non-con sex story about the importance of proper consent?" he says.

"Yep!" I respond.

"You're fucking nuts you know that."

"You know it!"

Jaxon starts to back the car out of the driveway and then we drive back home.

"Hey, we never actually had sex in that scene," Jaxon pointed out.

"Oh, you're right, but we can fix that," I say back.

I unzip and pull down my jeans and panties. Jaxon also takes off his pants and boxers. His eleven inch cock stands up proud and erect, ready for me to ride it. I move my self over it, slide its tip up against my asshole, and then slide myself slowly down onto his mighty shaft.

"I think this story turned out great," I say as I start using my right hand to rub my clit.

"Oh ya, couldn't have possibly written it any better," Jaxon said as he took his right hand and slid two of his fingers into my cunt. He kept his left hand on the wheel, still driving us forward in the car.

I start to move my body up and down, letting his mammoth sized cock slide in and out of my butt. The car moves down the road at top speed.

His fingers find my g-spot and he starts to lightly rub it.

"Fuck Jaxon, who the fuck needs a real man when I got your cock to ride?" I say.

"I think I'm about to cum," Jaxon grunts out.

I slide my ass up and down some more on his shaft.

"Fire when ready," I say.

Jaxon lets it all out into my ass. He shoots out strand after strand of cum into me. He fills my butt up with his manhood.

"I am so going to jerk off about this later," I say and have a good chuckle about it.

We kiss and he drives off into the sunset. I don't like kissing boys, I'm not into people that way, but this is a story, it's a sex story I wrote so this is alright for me. And I do really like the fact that I wrote it. I think it means the world that I wrote it and I hope you enjoyed it.

The End

---

Writers Comments: This was inspired by the film Scare Me, which like this, is just two people talking out scary stories instead of a sex story. I saw it, didn't enjoy it at all actually, but I for awhile had wanted to write a non-con story and didn't know how to approach it because I felt conflicted about the premise. I realized that if I approached it as the film Scare Me had approached horror stories, I could write out my feelings on the topic and at the same time make a sex story out of it. Did it pan out?

Well, I suppose that's your call to make. I can't see this being enjoyable to a lot of people as it is a lot more character work then sex and there is a lot of talking here to get through. Also it asks the reader to think about the real world implications on a really serious topic, instead of just being a sex filled crazed mess. All these things work against the story being sexy. But, I really couldn't have written this story any other way.

I do hope you still liked it. Stay sexy and remember, there is always cake enough for all.