Warning: Oral Dildo Training Ch. 10

Story Info
I feel like a slut sucking a dildo in my mouth and like it.
990 words
4.61
2.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING: Oral Dildo Training Ch. 10

Chapter 10 - Manifestation of Sexual Desire :

I am Benny and you should have read the previous chapters first before reading further.

One day I had a realization that there was a component of sexual desire involved in the 'Practice' I was doing. It happened all at once with no warning. I was on my knees in front of my bedroom mirror sucking my big fat dildo in and out really deep over and over and over again. I had already been 'Practicing' for roughly an hour now. I was watching myself in the mirror as that fat cock slid in and out of my mouth and stretched my lips into a large, perfect 'O' shape. When the cock slid into my throat my lips were stretched to a thin, large 'O'. But when that fat dildo slid out, my lips turned back outwards as the dildo slid out and back over them forcing my lips outward.

I had recently become aware of what 'Blowjob Lips' are (funny I had never noticed this considering how many blowjobs I have received in the past several years).

Most people are aware to some degree that a human's lips are tender and fairly delicate which makes a person's lips vulnerable to instability when strained. What most humans do NOT realize is the friction and motion of a big, hard cock sliding first over their lips on the way into their mouth then sliding back out again in the opposite direction over and over and over again causes that very kind of strain on one's lips that exposes this very vulnerability! So if a person wraps their lips around a cock and gives a blowjob, the thicker the cock is, the longer the cock is, the deeper they work the cock in and out of their throat, and the longer they suck on the dick... the more strained and vulnerable one's lips become!

It is the physical manifestation of this strain and vulnerability to one's lips when giving a blowjob that is known as 'Blowjob Lips'. In an ordinary state a person's lips are a healthy, deep pinkish hue in color. Also they are dry or, at the most, only slightly moist. Additionally they are by no means distended and are of an unexceptional size. But when a person sucks a cock, the motion of one's lips sliding back and forth on a hard dick strains one's lips to an extent that they become inflamed. So a person with Blowjob Lips has lips that are swollen, puffy, bright, dark red in color, and wet from the saliva generated during the blowjob (if you would like to see a few visual examples of 'Blowjob Lips', pull up your favorite search engine on your laptop and search on the phrase 'before and after cumshot sex pics' then disable any kind of safe search on the search engine so all results are exposed. Then examine some of the resultant website's comparison pics of girls BEFORE and AFTER they give a blowjob and you will EASILY see what I mean by 'Blowjob Lips').

For a person who is familiar with 'Blowjob Lips' and its symptoms, 'Blowjob Lips' are a VERY SEXY thing!! Anyone who is familiar with the symptoms of 'Blowjob Lips' can spot a recent cocksucker right off just by looking at their lips alone!

I have been constantly sucking that dildo for an hour. My Stryker dildo had an insertable length of 9 inches (and I was deepthroating every single time I sucked on it by now). I would guess that each time I deepthroated the dildo, I would deepthroat all 9 inches through 12 repetitions then stop and break once every minute.

The math broke down to this:

[(9 inches over my lips on the way in each deepthroat) +

(9 inches over my lips on the way back out in each deepthroat)] X

12 in and out deepthroat repetitions each time I sucked on the dildo X

(1 dildo sucking run per minute practiced) X

60 minutes of 'Practice' /

12 inches per foot of cock sucked =

1,080 linear feet of cock that passed over my lips during 'Practice'!

To put it another way, I had sucked 1/5 of a MILE of cock that 'Practice' session (1,080 feet of cock / 5,280 feet in a mile = 0.2045 miles)!!!!

So it should not surprise you when I tell you that I had the WORST CASE OF BLOWJOB LIPS YOU COULD POSSIBLY IMAGINE!!!

My lips were as fat, bright red, swollen, puffy, and wet as they could be!!!

I could not believe what I was watching in my reflection... there I was with a huge cock sliding in and out of my mouth between my beautifully swollen red lips! Again and again so naturally! I looked so hot with a cock in my mouth. "Look at what a cocksucker I am," I thought, "Look at me swallow that big cock!" My reflection with my swollen lips around that big, fat cock actually looked sexy to me!

I thought, "What a slut I am!" And I felt like a slut... but in a good way. I felt alive, dirty, vibrant and most of all sexy. That dildo sliding in and out of my mouth again and again looked sexy! My Blowjob Lips looked sexy. I was amazed!

But that 'I am a sexy slut with a cock in my mouth' feeling never went away. It never went away that night. It never went away the next time I 'Practiced'. Nor the next time I 'Practiced' after that. Nor the next time after that.

In fact, unknown to me at that time, still to this day, every time I slip a cock between my lips (whether a dildo or a real cock) that 'I am a sexy slut with a cock in my mouth' feeling is always there!!!