Peeping On The Thomas’

Story Info
My entry into the Cuckold lifestyle.
2.6k words
4.49
4.6k
11
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bfarr1616
Bfarr1616
163 Followers

Note: The following story is one of Cuckold and contains male-on-male interactions. So if this is not your thing kindly move on. To keep from debt from taking loans, Jake went to college locally, and to save even more, l remained at home. Mom could not be more thrilled, and yes, although he saved money, it didn't do miracles for my fledgling sex life. He wasn't a virgin by any means, but his partners at that point could be counted on one hand, and sadly, three of the five were one-and-done.

Mrs. Thomas, a chubby but still sexy forty-year-old, tended to shower with her bathroom blinds open. Jake didn't mark that down as being pervy; more our older homes and lack of good ventilation, especially in the bathrooms. Watching her was the highlight of many nights for Jake.

One night, while she was showering, her husband Hank entered the bathroom. He dragged her out of the shower, and the light in their bedroom came on. Sadly, those curtains were drawn. This had interrupted Jake's spanking of the monkey; still in need of his nut, he decided to sneak over for hopefully a better look. As luck would have it, the curtains didn't quite meet one another, giving me a complete view from such a short distance.

Donna was busy sucking Hank's cock, her sizable ass pointed right at him. Jake imagined being behind her as she sucked away at Hank's cock. About then, she changed direction, straddling him so he could service her pussy as she continued to suck her husband off. A moment later, it was clear that Jack had come into her tal, ented mouth; what happened next was a complete surprise, and after that, l was just blown away.

Donna turned again, still above him, allowing the cum in her mouth to spill into his parted lips. Then they kissed long and hard until there was no chance that the seed could be left remaining. I didn't know what l thought about it, maybe if there was more time. But then she got off of him and the bed, and she made her way right for me, or say, the window l was looking through. In fear, l ducked out of the way, and l didn't look back until l could hear moans coming from inside again.

l was more confused than ever watching how Donna was now busy fucking Hank from behind with a rubber cock of sorts harnessed to her round body. There was no doubt how this turned me on; l stroked my cock with one hand as l fingered my ass with my other hand or, say, finger. As hot as l found watching, l rushed back home to find something more fitting to do the job right.

On my desk was a mini bat l received attending a baseball game when l was a kid; I put a little hair gel in it, then slid it home. Although it was in my ass, it felt like it was going straight through my penis, the feeling is hard to explain, but l was hooked. l focused my mind on the memory of my neighbors, envisioning her driving her rubber cock in me instead of me doing it to myself. Then when l reached my end like l saw, l took my first taste of cum. I can't say l loved it, but l didn't hate it either, and if the situation served like l saw with them, l wouldn't hesitate to try it again. Little did l know only a few nights later, l would get that chance and a whole lot more.

l was at their window the next night like before, this time with a pancho as the weather turned cold. l watched with hopes of seeing something else new to me, and although their sex was good, nothing happened that l hadn't seen or experienced before.

Donna got up; my God, l loved her body. She was walking toward the window, her large breasts swaying from side to side. Just then, a lightning bolt struck, not close enough to harm but plenty enough for her to see me watching from the window. She screamed, and l leaped over the fence to my side, running to my room. And when l looked back, l found their curtains closed tightly. l cursed the storm and me for getting caught; the next two nights, l found the curtains still drawn, so l almost didn't bother to look that next evening, but when l did, they were wide open.

Fearing it was a setup, l remained in my room, at least at first. Donna was dressed in black leather, her boobs flowing out of it like a fountain. Her Thigh-high matching boots had my cock dripping with pre cum before anything happened. When her husband came into view, he was completely naked, with leather cuffs around his wrists.

It was clear to me as she instructed him to lay on the bed, his feet on the carpet below. She vanished, but when she returned, she was sporting a rather big strap-on dildo, much bigger than the one before. I watched with excitement as she laid into him, and every so often, it was like she looked directly at me. l know it was impossible to see me, my room black as the night, but somehow she knew, or it seemed she did.

She pulled out of her husband's ass and pointed at her glistening manhood, now aglow with lube. He fell before her wrapping his mouth around her black rubber cock. l tried to get a better look, all but leaning out of the window, but then she repositioned herself, and again, as if she knew she gave me a thumbs-up. l feverishly stroked my cock, watching on until l was shocked again, now her hand waving as if to join them.

It was fight or flight now, so l reached over and turned the desk light on next to me, illuminating the area around me. l stood there cock in hand, with whatever happened next entirely out of my control. There was no doubt she saw me cupping her large breasts and licking at her nipples. Once again waved me to come over, an offer l could not refuse.

l found their back door unlocked, so l went in and up the stairs. The floor squeaked as l neared, and she called for me to come in as l made my way to their bedroom door. They were as l left them, him on his knees servicing her man meat. Wanting a better look, l approached them, and l was taken by surprise when she ordered him to suck my cock instead. I was so worked up by that time that l made no argument, and to my surprise, he was rather good at it. It is far better than the couple of times l was involved with such.

She placed my hand on her version of a cock which l was happy to play along with, stroking it as mine continued to be pleased by her husband. As if she knew, she warned me not to come. It was then that l knew the night was far from over. His cock was hard and blistering, and l jumped to the chance when she ordered me to fuck her. Slightly bigger than her husband and with the energy of a man twenty-five years her husband's junior, he laid into her. All the while, he sat in the corner with his eyes peeled and a broad smile. At that point in my life, l didn't even know what a Cuckold was, but he was getting a crash course.

She told me to stop, but only long enough for her to get on top of me in a reverse cowgirl position. She took a few swipes to get things lubed again, and then she ordered her husband to come and lick her pussy, all while she was riding my rod. Hank occasionally dragged his tongue across my balls and shaft when the opportunity allowed; l wasn't sure if she knew, so I didn't let on how good it felt. It felt so good that l could not hold back any longer. l grabbed her by the hips and held her down upon me, pumping his creamy load inside her wet pussy. She cried, "No," and said, "Oh well, come clean me up."

To that, her husband returned with his tongue wagging. Also, to her surprise, my cock remained hard, and her memory of youth clouded over the years. Hard and ready for more, and answering that, she reached around and switched holes inside herself. This was my first experience with anal, and l was hooked. Maybe it was the kink of it all or just how tight it was in comparison, but either way, a second round of cum built quickly in my balls. I didn't need help, but when she told me to fill her ass, there was no turning back; l happily did so, achieving the most incredible orgasm of my life. I remained inside of her, hubby all over any cum that escaped until my youthful cock retreated on its own.

I lay beside her while, as ordered, hubby cleaned us both up with warm washcloths. She then had Hank dress me, which l thought was weird but a small price to pay. l thanked them and approached the door when her voice stopped me. "Come back tomorrow at about eight, so we can get our fuck on." l didn't know exactly what that meant, but there was no way l was going to miss it.

It was a few minutes before eight that next evening, and fresh from the shower, l made his way next door, this time to the front door. Donna answered the door in a see-through nightie, which left little to the imagination; her dark nipples were already incredibly hard. Jake was a bit confused when she led him to the family room instead of upstairs to the bedroom. And where the hell was Hank?

Assuming they were waiting for Hank's return, l played along, an assignment easy enough seeing most of it was looking at the beautiful Donna. She was dressed in a sheer gown that left little to the imagination; under it was a sexy push-up bra and matching panties. l had to reposition his growing cock more than once as he looked on.

After taking the last sip from her glass of wine, Donna announced she was ready, and with that, she made her way up the stairs with me close behind her. Pushing the bedroom door open, my eyes found Hank, theater to the wall and spread eagle. Before l could make sense of the metal cage upon his manhood, Donna ordered me to strip. Both she and Hank's eyes were peeled as l undressed there before them. l took the opportunity to shave my balls and around my cock as Hank's was; this also was noticed and pleased Donna very much. l must say l was enjoying it, too, and now my cock at least looked even more significant.

Donna couldn't wait for me to remove my socks, her mouth wrapped around my trimmed penis. l took hold of her head and began to face fucking her with abandon; her muffled sounds were of pure approval as my balls bounced off her chin again and again. She stopped but not before dragging her tongue from the balls to the very tip, then after climbing on the bed, she ordered me to fuck her.

l locked the tip of two fingers at the top of her tiny panties, dragging them side to side until they ran the length of her soft legs. Her pussy was soaked, her inner lips now extending beyond the outter ones. She shook as l dragged my tongue over them and her engorged clitty.

But we were of like minds, and it took little time before l pressed the head of my cock inside of her. There was something about it, me fucking her while her husband looked on. With my limited experience, l didn't know how unique it was. All l knew was l liked it, and l was ready for about anything.

l laid into her for a good twenty minutes, then when l was about to blow, l switched holes. Without objection finishing in Donna's tight ass, then l fell to her side. She took the dripping seed and rubbed it on her clitty, causing one last orgasm.

Then she kissed me hard; l found it strange that her kiss affected me more. There l was fucking his wife, but it was the kiss that gave me guilt. That was another reason l agreed when she offered how it was Hank's birthday and how he deserves a blow job.

l propped me up on the bed, ready to take my turn watching, but Donna had different ideas. Dangling a key before me, she proclaimed, "Go on."

"What, wait. I'm not into that sort of thing."

Donna: "Well, hell, there's the door. It's okay for him or l to suck your dick, but you can't return the favor? We don't do selfishness or guilt here, so you must leave."

When l got up, l was not sure what my next move was going to be, but l wasn't surprised when it was to free Hank's cock and wrap my mouth around him. It quickly became apparent that l enjoyed doing so and how pleasing them was a big part. Soon, l found myself longing for him to come into my mouth, a true sign of a job well done.

Donna approached us, and although she didn't assist me, her slim finger in my ass made me even hungrier for his seed. I think it was my cumming on his feet that pushed him over the edge, filling my mouth to where l had to swallow twice to get it all down. It was bitter and a bit salty and enquired taste to be sure. But if that was the cost to this wonder sex, then it was a small one at that. I returned to Hank's cock, cleaning off every last drop.

The three of us got into bed, and the next thing l knew, it was morning, and how Hank was blowing me. Donna was also awake, watching with approving eyes as Hubby sucked away. I maneuvered, making it possible to return the favor; this brought praise from Donna. "That's my boys. Good job."

She busily worked her pussy to climax then she asked me to clean her up. l happily did so, and l didn't flinch when l felt Hank behind me. All these new and exciting things left one thing in question, and l was about to find out what a real cock inside of me felt like. "Great" came to mind as his plunges pressed my face hard into Donna's soaked pussy. l could hardly keep up with her orgasms, one after another, from my mouth and the view she had.

As my nut got closer, it was more me fucking him, thrusting my hips into Hank, searching for more and more cock. He grabbed my hips and held hard as l could feel the warmth of his load being deposited inside of me. This caused a chain reaction; Donna and l lost ours.

Back on Earth, a momentary panic, it's late! But then l remembered it was Saturday, and what a great weekend it would be. Not everybody's cup of tea, I'm sure, but for me, it was perfect. Sadly, they moved away a few months later, and although we kept in touch, we never had sex again. It wasn't until some years later that l experienced anything like it again. Now, with my wife and Mistress April.

Bfarr1616
Bfarr1616
163 Followers