Warning: Oral Dildo Training Ch. 20

Story Info
I blow shemale Dani - my First Blowjob ever.
766 words
4.17
5.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING: Oral Dildo Training Ch. 20

Chapter 20 - My First Blowjob:

I am Benny and you should have read the previous chapters first before reading further.

Latisha took me to a night club around 5 am in the morning where I gave my first blowjob to one of the shemale managers named Dani. And it was fantastic.

I will not get too deeply into what happened as this story is focused on dildos and how they lead to sucking cock. But I will tell you a little.

When Latisha and I got to the bar it was empty except for the bartender which turned out to be the manager, Dani. When we reached the bar, Latisha introduced us. Then Dani came out from behind the bar and locked the front door to the bar leaving just us three in the bar.

We began to drink and make small talk. Dani asked about girls and what kind of girls I liked. We all sat at a table right in the middle of the main bar floor. Soon Dani began to talk about sex and how young girls were not good at it due to inexperience. Then she maneuvered closer to me and began to fiddle with my shirt in a flirty way. Latisha said little while I simply answered Dani's questions.

Suddenly Dani leaned in and kissed me on the lips. When she moved away she told me that I had lipstick on my lips now and removed it with her fingers. She kissed me again and asked me if I liked having lipstick on my lips. I said that I did. Dani leaned back in her chair and asked me if I would like to see something else. I asked, "See what?" Dani said, "A surprise!" Then she said something about seeing how I would react and how I would respond would determine what happened next.

I just watched as Dani leaned back in her chair and pulled her gray wool skirt up around her hips to expose her panties. She slipped her panties aside and pulled out her semi-hard cock and said, "What do you think?" I told her, "I think it is nice," and took her cock in my hand gently and slowly stroked it. Soon it was fairly hard so I just leaned over and placed her cock between my lips and started slowly sucking it up and down about three inches. It felt fabulous! There I was sucking shemale cock right in the middle of a bar!!

I was in such a state of elation that I do not remember exactly what happened. I remember Dani getting out of the chair and sitting on the table then motioning to me to go back to sucking. She was moaning softly and saying occasionally, "stroke my dick... there you go...Harder... Faster... Faster.... There you go."

Sucking a real cock was 100 times better than I imagined it could be! Any fears and anxieties that I had about sucking cock were misplaced and had completely vanished by now. In fact I had already made up my mind that I would suck more cock after this blowjob was finished! And then more after that!

I was stroking Dani's cock and sucking at the same time when Dani leaned back and closed her eyes and said in a dreamy voice some cues for me like, "Keep on doing that." And, "Good boy... suck that dick." I did not even need to be told what to do! I just kept sucking as she moaned softly.

Suddenly she let out a louder moan, pulled her cock out of my mouth, turned to my left, stroked her cock, and shot several streams of cum by my left shoulder. I was disappointed as I wanted those shots of cum in my mouth so badly... but what was I to do?

When Dani had finished cumming Latisha looked at her and said, "I told you he is a good cocksucker!" Dani looked at me and said, "She is right, you are a good cocksucker!" I looked at her and smiled proudly and said, "I know!"

When we were driving home afterwards, when Latisha asked me, "So Benny... how did you like sucking your first cock?" I told her, "I loved it Latisha! I want to suck more as soon as I can!"

She paused, then smiled and said, "We'll have to see about that. We'll talk about it soon, okay?" I said, "Sure! Whenever you are ready!" And I smiled. I was really a cocksucker now and I LOVED it!