Warning: Oral Dildo Training Ch. 21

Story Info
After only one blowjob I am addicted to cock.
794 words
4.43
5.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING: Oral Dildo Training Ch. 21

Chapter 21 - Consequences of Sucking Cock:

I am Benny and you should have read the previous chapters first before reading further.

If you read the previous chapter you know that, with Latisha's help I had recently given my very first blowjob to her shemale friend Dani. I can't explain this in the correct syntax but I loved my first experience sucking cock! I am a cocksucker! I love cock! I was not even done sucking Dani's cock and I was already thinking about how I was going to get some more cock to suck! I need more cock!! I thought I wanted to suck a cock before I had even given a blowjob but now that I have sucked a cock and experienced what a blowjob is like I MUST suck more cock!

I wish I could have swallowed Dani's cum! I need to feel what that is like soon!!!

I have already spoken to Latisha about my experience and how I NEED to suck more cock. I pretty much begged her to help me find more cock to suck and soon. I even told her that I want to suck as much cock as she can find for me.

Initially Latisha was somewhat surprised at my 'transformation' after sucking only one cock. She told me that Dani and Vanessa are the only shemale acquaintances she has but maybe I could suck their cocks again if I wanted to so I said I would if they were willing.

Latisha promised to help me to become a 'more accomplished cocksucker' but if I want to suck a lot of cock I would have to suck a few of her guy friends since Dani and Vanessa were her only shemale friends. I eagerly agreed to suck any cock she could find for me. She agreed to help me but I must confess that I did not understand what she meant when she said, "I can get you more cock... I definitely can make plans for a cock addict like you... wait 'til you swallow your first load of cum! No turning back Benny!"

And I don't think there is any 'turning back for me'. Since I sucked Latisha's shemale friend's cocks all I can think of is sucking cock. I have changed:

- When I first touched a cock to my mouth all I could think was how good it felt against my lips.

- I daydream about sucking several cocks all at once in a circle and it turns me on.

- I want to swallow so much cum that I smell like cum.

- I would consider being a sex slave if I could.

- Being on my knees with a cock in my mouth feels natural to me.

- I think of myself as straight but I love cocks.

- I am cock-hungry.

- I think a throat full of cock and belly full of cum will make me very happy.

- I wonder what it would be like to be fucked by a big cock.

- I suck cock on the first date,

- My craving for cock only seems to grow stronger.

- Because I think about sucking cock every day I feel like I am obligated to do it.

- I keep telling myself, "No one ever has to know," but I know I don't even care now.

- I used to want pussy and I still do but I want serve big cocks more.

- I love being called a cocksucker. It excites me.

- I have stopped trying to 'turn off' my urge to suck cock. I know it is permanent.

- I want cum all over my face and the next cum load I take I will take a selfie of myself so I can see it!

- It is getting harder to pretend that being a cocksucker means I can control it. I guess there is no turning back.

- I want a big, long, fat cock forced down my throat over and over again.

- I have become addicted to cock and it is all I think about when I masturbate.             

I could go on and on describing the feeling that I now have but that I will leave for another day.

So, since I have finished telling my story of how a guy who was interested in dildos became a cocksucker... since I will now be sucking the cock which Latisha finds for me (I cannot believe I am saying that), after I write the next Summary chapter, I will end this story.

If you want to follow my future exploits, Latisha and her friend Matthew will be writing about my future exploits in their stories.