Cum Eaters

Story Info
Young man eats male spunk and discovers female juices.
996 words
4.39
11.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I became a cum eater when I discovered cum was rich in proteins and actually very healthy to consume. The first time I tasted cum, I found it quite pleasant and was more than willing to consume more.

My first time swallowing cum was soon after I turned 18. Being queer had turned the page and did not carry the stigma it once did. Today being gay is celebrated much to the dismay of some.

No longer do cocksuckers have to seek out sources of cum in dirty environments like public restrooms, bus stations, train stations, etc.

People now suck cocks in the clean environments of bedrooms, hotels and other such places.

The first cock I sucked was a doctor giving me an employment physical. I was fresh out of high school and applied for a job that required physicals. I sported a boner while being examined. The doctor slowly stroked my cock and asked, "Do you like that?" Oh yes, I replied.

"Then perhaps you would like stroking me," he said. With that, he fished out his hard cut cock. Once I had his cock in hand, I knew I wanted to suck it.

"Don't be bashful, put it in your mouth," he said.

Following his instructions, I did just that only to be admonished to watch my teeth. I instinctively began sucking his cock and found it came naturally to me. I was born to suck cock and the doctor sensed it. Some people have a sixth sense about these things.

It was not long before the doctor tensed up and flooded my mouth with his spunk. I had just sucked my first cock and was swallowing my first load of cum.

The doctor said, "Don't worry, cum is good and healthy for you and is chock full of protein."

I passed my physical and had my first real job.

I went to work for IT company that provided on the job training. At first it was a bit difficult, but once I got into the swing of things, I progressed very well.

I was able to get a room in a men's boarding house and moved away from home. The boarding house had one rule, NO WOMEN ALLOWED! This was not an issue for me as women held no attraction. After all, I was a cocksucker.

Shorty, after moving into the boarding house, I began receiving daily doses of cum. The men there seem to know I was a cocksucker. There was never a shortage of cocks to suck.

But I got sick and had to visit the doctor. He diagnosed me with having eaten some diseased cum and said I needed to be more careful who I sucked off. He prescribed medications that soon had me well. Thank God for modern antibiotics.

I decided I must be more discriminating and not suck every cock made available. Trust me, there are plenty of cocks to be sucked for those who are willing.

My department manager, at work, called me into his office one day for a conference. He shocked me by telling me he knew I was a cocksucker. I thought I was in trouble big time, but that was not the case.

He went on to explain that he and his wife both loved receiving oral sex, but neither were very good at performing oral sex. He wondered if I could help by sucking him and performing cunnilingus on his wife.

I was literally stunned. Not by him wanting me to suck him, but eating his wife.

I had never had a desire for women and the idea of eating his wife seemed repugnant. He assured me eating pussy was great and female fluids were just as tasty as male spunk. I responded by asking the obvious question, "If that is true, why don't he just eat her." He answered, "I do, but she is not happy with my performance."

He said, "Tommy if you are willing to give it a try, I can guarantee you an above satisfactory performance review." I thought, what the hell, it might be worth the try.

The next evening, after work, I showed up at my department head's home promptly on schedule. I was demonstrating my cock sucking skills when the wife said, "I've seen enough, I want o find out if he eats pussy just as good as he sucks cock."

She spread her legs and made her hairy cunt available to me. I somewhat reluctantly moved between her legs and snaked out my tongue and licked up the folds of her pussy making contact with her protruding clit as I did. She involuntarily jerked and moaned. Apparently, I had struck the right chord. My tongue entered her pussy and she jerked again. As my tongue worked its magic, I got my first taste of pussy juice and loved it.

"Hot damn," she screamed at her husband, "Why can't you eat pussy like this?"

Then the first of several orgasms racked her body and my tongue, lips and face were flooded with orgasmic juices, Before I finished her off, she came three more times.

I made a mental note to ask my doctor if female orgasmic juices were rich in proteins or was that unique to male spunk.

I got my fill of spunk and female juices and went home a happy man. Needless to say, I left behind two well satisfied recipients of my oral services.

Thursday nights became my regular night to orally service my department head and his wife.

I began to look at women in a much different light. Women started giving me raging boners when I contemplated performing cunnilingus on them. This was a first for me, as women had previously had never held an attraction for me. I could imagine sucking an engorged clit like a little cock and receiving the orgasmic juices flowing from an excited cunt.

Life can be wonderful for cum eaters. You should try it.