All Comments on 'Warning Signs Pt. 01'

by KingBandor

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyabout 6 years ago
Building a Cuckold

One brick at a time. Sad, very sad. Requires a vindictive wife and a broken husband. No true love or happiness in this house.

Brandie78Brandie78about 6 years ago
Bit sad

Easy to get caught up with the characters in your writing. This one just seems sad. Like they lost what was. Didn't enjoy the jealousy but know it can be part of it. Still very well written.

ju8streadingju8streadingabout 6 years ago

cheating leads to a bitter divorce

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 6 years ago
Did you plan this all along, . . .

. . . or is this in response to reader comments in the Upwardly Mobile series?

patilliepatillieabout 6 years ago
Wow, the lies and deceit inherent in this lifestyle come to Bob's home

Really good how you foreshadowed this with Jerry & Gloria's aggressive and deceitful program of introducing the lifestyle to Bob and Rose at the summer house party earlier. The drama just got ratcheted up!

dragonmann72dragonmann72about 6 years ago
King

Five stories in L/W today and four are cuck WTF.

I know you told me that you might go down the cuck road with this but.......

When you first started "Upwardly Mobile" I really liked Bob because he tried to do the right thing for his family, better job, greater income and over all better living conditions. You never went into Bob's or Rose's first marriages and why they both ended up with their kids or how much age difference there was between his son and their son.

Jerry and Gloria are predators and scum of the earth. If I read this right Jerry has already cuckold his old friend Bob so it's just a matter of time till he is cuckold by the other two bosses. Is Rose's fascination with Jerry's cock so much so that she will be glad that not only Mark and Jerry's two sons are fucking Amanda but Jerry also?

Please give Bob his balls back before the tragedy ends.

prinnaveaprinnaveaabout 6 years ago
Warning Signs

OK, what I gather from this is Bob is already on high alert.

Rose,for some unknown reason,can't control her self. Basically she doesn't give a shit about her two boys or her husband. Now she is lying to cover her unbridled desires.

What happened to her employment? That was the reason they moved to Dallas, because Rose got a job there also.

Amanda,hmm, that is another story line. If the wolf pack mentality continues, it won't be pretty.

Now this is only my opinion be this is what I 'm seeing so far.

luedonluedonabout 6 years ago
And so, Cumminginsiderher

Since you "won't be watching for Part 2", may we assume that you won't be voting on it?

Lue

luedonluedonabout 6 years ago
The bee in my bonnett 26thNC

Is about readers voting on stories based on whether the characters are doing what they want them to do, rather than whether the author wrote a good story.

If a story is about things you don't like, don't read the story and don't vote.

Cumminginsiderher said "Voting score of 1" for this story. He then said "I won't be watching for Part 2" and presumably won't vote on that story.

See the inconsistency?

Logic says that if you don't like what a story is about, don't start reading it, or stop reading it as soon as you discover it's not the sort of thing you like. Either way, don't vote.

There's lots of stories on Literotica about things I don't like (especially in Fetish and Incest). Should I go through them all and one-bomb them? Of course not.

But that's what a lot of readers do in the Loving Wives category -- they go through each day's offerings and one-bomb the stories with characters doing things they don't like. The story may be superbly written, but they one-bomb it regardless.

That's why the ratings are invalid for many Loving Wives stories.

So yes, 26thNC, in the Loving Wives category I read very few stories, and I do often concern myself with others' comments rather than the story.

Lue

etchiboyetchiboyabout 6 years ago
So far, so good.

Not finished yet so I will decline from rating, but... so far I give it an easy 4-stars. OK, I guess I will give it a rating.

I wonder where this is going? If things go where I think they are, eventually this may end up being a 5-star story. I like the description of the beginning of a cukold story. How they fell into the life, what developes within. Does it become cheating? Does she become a hotwife, without his blessings? Or does he become the “slut”, and she regret them ever starting up? And with good dialogue, and writing mechanics, and editing this story could go far. Or it could, of course, crash and burn. I hope you keep it up.

KingBandorKingBandorabout 6 years agoAuthor
All I will say is...

Wait for it...

OGHMNWOGHMNWalmost 6 years ago
Okay what’s next

Bob’s suspenses are right and Rose has proven it now with a lie. Now on to part 2.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110almost 6 years ago
I've learned my lesson

At first blush my opinion of Rose just plummeted. But, knowing how you weave a story I am sure there will be a twist, just like you like to twist your readers. I am giving this a 4 rating mostly for the sex (pure porn). I like it alot and anxiously awaiting more.

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
You are a bastard :)

I now hate Rose and want Bob to sink the boat the whole rotten bunch on and claim the insurance and the company.

But I also know what a manipulative pair of cnuts Jerry and Gloria are...still, load all torpedo tubes.

Lets see how you weave this part before rating it.

rodryder44rodryder44over 5 years ago
Steamy story

Rose has secrets; don't we all. I trust KB to pull it together

calibammacalibammaalmost 5 years ago
Whimp

What a fkn wimp he is...I hate these kind of weak stories

OnethirdOnethirdover 4 years ago
All , the lies

Okay, this is the fallout. Hard to keep the lies straight: the boss likes to keep Rose in his service, and on the side. Rose thinks fast on her feet, but things are catching up...

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 3 years ago
Bob is cucked...

So far, the story is the standard unknowing cuckold, Bob, who doesn't have a clue that his cheating wife, Rose, is screwing his boss, Jerry, on the side and probably his wife, Gloria, too. Rose is a good actress with that unbelievable lie about the gift that Bob believed. He better quit now and burn the bitch and get a divorce before he really gets hurt by the cheating threesome. Sorry, never a fan of unknowing cucks - 1 star.

WargamerWargameralmost 2 years ago

She is cheating on him the cunt. She is cucking. Now l hope she’s caught and punished

1/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

whore

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

You make it far too obvious that she's having an affair. Bob could not possibly have missed this, that you've left him taking no real action he just looks weak and ineffectual.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKingBandor@KingBandor
Back after a long time. I've not posted since the pandemic. I was inspired to write a bit more, so keep an eye out for more. Much of what I write about comes from experiences I've had, places I've been and people I've known. Born in the 60's. Came of age in the 80's. Living l...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories