All Comments on 'Warren Gets Scammed Ch. 06'

by Kamac

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
carbilz4carbilz4over 2 years ago

I love the ending!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sure some people won't like the ending, but good on you for committing to this story and finishing it. It's a good one and you did a great job developing it and telling it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ive been waiting for this for a long time!! It was great. I guessed part of the ending but the other part was a surprise. Only thing that would have been better was if the pictures sent back and forth could have been in the story!

OrpheusRadiusOrpheusRadiusover 2 years ago

Enjoyed the story a lot overall. Not a big fan of the ending because it kind of pulls the rug out from under what had made the story hot to begin with, but I respect that it's where you were planning to take it, and it is a decent twist from a story writing perspective.

Would you consider writing an alternate ending in which Holly was truly unaware the whole time and wouldn't have gone along? Could pick up from the point she goes back to the hotel room alone in this chapter, as everything prior to that was very hot. Loved the idea of her unknowingly exposing herself to all the students.

Thanks for the great read either way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To preface, I am not criticizing your writing at all, I am reflecting on the main character from my perspective after I finished reading.

Man, Warren has to be one of the stupidest oafs I have ever seen depicted in a story. He gets played like a fiddle and finds out his wife basically just wanted to cheat on him, and he doesn’t even attempt to process how duplicitous the whole situation was. Instead, his first move after finding out his underhanded and manipulative wife is getting railed AT THAT MOMENT isn’t to storm in there and stop it, nor even run in and jerk off in the corner like a true cuckold. Instead he seeks out Barry in an effort to goon with him. Warren is an absolute meatball.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow that ending sucked.

If it was a stand alone story, fine. There’s an audience for that type of story. But building a story over time catering to one fantasy (of exposing an unknowing spouse online) and thus building a specific audience, this ending was a big fuck you to that audience.

And honestly, I don’t necessarily mind the twist of Holly being in on it. But at least end it with him getting to bang Ellie and then them becoming swingers, too, and all’s well that ends well or something. But for him to just be a fuckin loser who was manipulated by his deceitful cheating wife was a real gut punch.

Like, yeah, Warren wasn’t being a good husband. But it’s fantasy. It’s fiction. I would never do to my wife what Warren did, but it’s a fantasy of mine. And I like reading *fiction* where it happens without it all getting thrown back in my face like I’m a POS. I wouldn’t actually do it. I don’t want to participate in a gangbang or have my wife be gangbanged. But I like to watch that kind of porn sometimes and occasionally fantasize about it. It’s just to jerk off and not something I want to happen to anyone. I don’t need that porn to basically tell me I’m a POS at the end of it. That’s pretty much what this story did. Anyone who followed it for the *fantasy* of exposing one’s spouse just got a kick in the nads.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hmmm, crap ending that spoilt the series for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I was guessing Elliot was in on it for a while. Even Holly seem suspect. For all those who seemed shocked, Kamac had been setting this up for a while. Of course the part about her doing it to get to fuck Chris was an extra twist. Usually the negative feedback is misguided, but this did dive heavily into Loving Wives territory, and rather abruptly. Just a thought. But Warren did at least show the pic to Hank. Hopefully Holly's disdain of Hank was not all for show so when Warren sends him every pic and video of her he did get some retribution.

The idea of an alternate ending does seem like a cool idea, but again this was the long game, so the break away point would have to be a few chapters back. I did very much enjoyed this, and anticipated every chapter after I read the first. Thank you for your effort and providing us with the rare finished story. Look forward to more stories from you in the future.

InsufficientInsufficientover 2 years ago

At the end of the day, I think it's good to write the story you wanted to write. But I will admit that I was pretty disappointed in the ending.

As the previous comments said, the "twist" wouldn't be so bad if this was a shorter, stand-alone story. But if you spend over a year building a certain type of story, and then suddenly make such a left turn in the final act it's going to disappoint the fans.

It's unfortunate, because the twist actually ruins what many fans like about the previous chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The twist that it was Elliot was well established. The fact that Holly was a secret exhibitionist was as well. But it does take a lot of heat away that she was in on it. Then to have her lusting after Chris was out of left field. Surely she would have been fucking him on the side without all the fanfare. It would have made more sense if Elliot set Holly up for her husband and herself to ravish, without Holly's forknowlge.

But alas, it is your story. And as an earlier poster said thanks for giving us a story all the way to the ending. For that alone you deserve a Well Done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So the wife set it all up so she could cheat on her husband and make him watch it on video? I think you’re posting in the wrong category, bro. Also, this stupid cuckold ending ruined what had been a pretty good story so far.

KamacKamacover 2 years agoAuthor

Wow, didn't expect quite that level of hate for it.

I figured it wouldn't be for everyone, but wasn't expecting quite such a negative response both here and privately.

Thanks to Insufficient and OrpheusRadius for not hiding behind anonymity with your comments - appreciate the balanced feedback and in answer to your question OR, I did have an alternative ending that I'd mostly written, but ultimately chose the path I did.

I'd a few more ideas for a follow up, but think I'm gonna leave this one alone and move on to something new.

K

InsufficientInsufficientover 2 years ago

For what it's worth, I do think my comment was too harsh. I wrote it in a hurry, on a bad day, and I immediately regretted it. I wish I knew how to edit (or delete) it.

I would like to thank you for finishing the story, moreso for finishing it the way you wanted. I always find it strange how upset people get by "cuckold" stories when the same readers are perfectly fine with the other morally ambiguous (or reprehensible) stuff that happens in other stories. If the reader was okay with everything Warren did in the previous chapters but they're genuinely pissed off by what Holly did, then I think they need to really take the time for some self-reflection. An erotica website is a strange place to be arbitrarily puritanical.

I was personally disappointed that the twist recontextualizes everything I liked about the previous chapters in a way that makes me less likely to go back and reread them. I do think there's an interesting story to be told in this chapter, and I might have liked it if it was a separate standalone story. I also think the target audience for this chapter will have a difficult time finding it, because it is buried 6 chapters into a very different type of story. Genres and themes can certainly change as a story goes on, but it will always come with a risk of alienating the fans... especially if it comes suddenly in the final act.

With all of that said I will 100% read your next story, whatever it may be. You're an excellent writer, and I hope the negative feedback doesn't slow down your next project.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just wondered if you also wrote the final series of Game of Thrones?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I wrote the ‘Game of Thrones’ post which although slightly relevant was just intended to be amusing and not a real reflection on your writings. Although I am selfishly disappointed with the ending- mainly because it undermines all that was so intensely erotic about previous chapters and spoils the impact of any (more) re-reads - I have to say that it is one of the most interesting stories that I have read on here. Thanks for your work and I look forward to reading future stories.

firebrd220firebrd220over 2 years ago

Great story, did not see that ending coming as there was the possibility of so many. Would love to see some alternate endings by you or others as well. I haven’t been able to find any other similar stories even remotely as good as this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, you finished the story, and proceeded to ruin it. Others have said it far more eloquently than me but I really don’t like the direction you took here, are you trying to make the reader feel bad for enjoying the earlier (much better) chapters? Once again thanks for your efforts and you definitely have writing talent but this chapter absolutely sucked and I wish I hadn’t read it.

jckdwjckdwover 2 years ago

Firstly thank you for taking the time to create such a good, well written story - I agree with firebrd220 in not having found similar stories (if anyone knows of one please share).

I'm glad you felt able to keep to your original idea and wrote the story as it took you, and this does explain the charater Elliott well, but alas I have to agree with the majority and voice disappointment. Having digested the twist, if this was Holly's plan all along, I'm left wondering why was there a second chapter? She had all she needed at the end of the first chapter so this does hold up for me - sorry.

I would however be very interested in alternative ending(s), written by yourself or perhaps others if they and you are willing - this was such a good setup I believe the story deserves at least one alternative if not more...

And yes, very much looking forward to your next story!

satp1p2satp1p2over 2 years ago

While I didn't enjoy the way the story ended as much as I would have liked, please continue to write. You certainly know how to write a compelling story, I was hanging out for this final chapter for a long time. While the ending might not have been what myself (or some others here) were after, I still enjoyed the earlier chapters more than I had enjoyed other stories in a long time. Keep at it! Looking forward to reading your next story. Cheers

Stevewu609Stevewu609over 2 years ago

This was one of my favorite stories, and I agree with others that ending ruined it. Although perhaps not intended, it did also seem to be a slap in the face to the readers who enjoyed the prior chapters. But I also echo others in encouraging you to continue writing. You created an excellent story. Hopefully, you’ve learned some lessons from this and be able to end your next series in a way that respects your readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think you should seriously consider publishing an alternate ending. I understand that this response to your published ending may have left a bitter taste in your mouth and you think you would probably just rather turn your energy to a new and different story. And while I think you should do that, I really do think you should consider getting that alternative ending polished up and published first.

For one, the ending ruined the previous 5 chapters of the story for a lot of your readers, and I think an alternate ending could really redeem the whole story to a large extent for many of those readers. We're readers of erotic fiction. We can pretend things are or aren't real. So we can pretend chapter 6 never happened.

And secondly, I think it will help with the many readers who were offended/very put off by the ending. Publishing an alternate ending would show that you care enough about them to do that. As others have said, the ending really does come off as an FU to the readers who loved chapters 1-5. Giving us an alternate ending that maintains the same fantasy line (Warren being pushed into further and further exhibition and online exposure of an unknowing Holly) would be a very meaningful gesture. That gesture could help win back some of the audience you lost. And it could help you in building up an audience again for a future story under this same pen name (because new folks might be wary about following a new series from you over time if they see that your only other series was ruined by an ending that ruined the whole story and disrespected your readers and you didn't seem to give a shit. At least publishing an alternative ending to give the fans what they wanted would seriously help. Just my two cents, anyway.)

tarenmgtarenmgover 2 years ago

I am going to be a dissenting voice regarding this story. I enjoyed it. I seem to be in the minority in being glad Holly was in the know. I had figured Elliot was Prof. X and might have been letting Holly know what was going on. I would really like to see the series continue, showing more of their new lifestyle and the pictures being online. Maybe Warren decides that if Holly wants exposure, he will give it to her and sends everything far and wide.

Whether this is continued or not, please keep writing. Your stories are some of my favorite on the site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

@tarenmg, I can’t speak for everyone, but I don’t think Holly being in the know is what pissed everyone off. I personally would’ve preferred that she not know, but what I hated was that she did it to cheat on him with her friend’s husband and then rub it in his face.

While I also would like to see an alternate ending, I can see a continuation of the story where Warren ups the ante on the exposure. There’s the site that “Hank” made where nobody can take it down, except Holly and Elliot totally could. Warren has all the photos and videos still. He could definitely take more control over the online exposure and take things farther. “Hank” (Elliot and Holly) no longer have any leverage over him, no secrets to reveal to Holly. There could be some redemption for Warren still to come. Either that or an alternate ending. Leaving things where they are is the worst of both worlds, IMO.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked the alternate ending much better than this but I like the other anon's idea about continuing this story and Warren taking over control of the online exposure now that Hank isn't real and doesn't have leverage over him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous