All Comments on 'Was I Becoming a Slut? Pt. 09'

by Louiseawakes

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Wiz1002Wiz10024 months ago

This chapter was no so much of a “slut” but as an insatiable woman who wants sex and be fucked, in this case by a young friend of her son!

The twist of Jake having it away with Mrs Dobson was a good one and fed in nicely to Ben confessing his lust and performance with his mother. Will Louise and Mrs Dobson compare notes about their young studs that are satisfying their sexual urges??!!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The issue I have with your stories is that, you come across as not sure what you want. The stories themselves are tense, erotic and well written. It is like you are are a child let lose in a sweet shop but can't decide what sweet you would like, when in fact you want it all. I really hope you find what you are looking for but in the meantime, don't stop writing!!

Petedesire1966Petedesire19664 months ago

Louise, this is another great story. I've been looking forward to Part 9 very much and it didn't disappoint. Your writing feels so effortless (I know to achieve that requires great effort!) and the reader feels like they are inside the heads and bodies of all the characters who come alive off the page so to speak. The Louise-Ben erotic interactions are done so well and I loved the parallelism of Jake and Shirley Dobson. I couldn't decide if Louise was turned on giving up control to Ben in that way or a little anxious being pinned down like that. Would she rather have been the one in control? The vibrator scene is a very nice touch. I'm excited to read the next part and I love that the reader is on the edge as to what is fantasy and what is reality!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLouiseawakes@Louiseawakes
Rewriting or modifying this profile again. Into the fifties (52) and seven years since my divorce. Son has gone to uni and I’ve begun to write for the first time, something I’ve wanted to. My first storyline involves bits of real life recently. Independent, with my own busine...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES