All Comments on 'Was I Becoming a Slut? Pt. 10'

by Louiseawakes

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Wiz1002Wiz10024 months ago

Wow, that turned out completely different to where I thought it was going at the start. Well done again, great chapter; hot, sexy, arousing and a damned good read!!

Louise continues to match the story title in becoming more and more of a sexual person, or slut in the parlance of this story. Long may it last!!

CupidCupidCupidCupid4 months ago

I've really enjoyed reading this series. It literally has something for everyone! I think the title of the series does you a disservice, as I see this is a journey of self discovery and it appears Louise is enjoying it every part of it!

"She stared at me lasciviously and smiled", is an absolute classic!!

MigbirdMigbird4 months ago

Odd that I start reading your series at number 10 — odd because this piece so well crafted, revealing dialogue, humor and erotically intense. Very entertaining. True, as you point out, you become acquainted with the characters, main and any ongoing supporting casts members, if you start at the beginning. Well, that’s what I am about to do thanks to this well written “introduction”. And while just introduced to Louise, see enough to agree with CupidCupid about title — clearly a journey of self-discovery/exploration. Am starting to follow your writing. Thanks for sharing.

ShampoofetShampoofet4 months ago

Thank you for sharing this wonderful series. Louise is a fascinating character and i can’t help but care for her and hope she stays safe whilst enjoying this journey.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Another GREAT story. Please keep it up. I thought I had read your last story, as it has been a while. I look for your stories in Lit as soon as I open it up every day. If these stories are not all true, they are very believable. Please don't stop. As always, a 5. BH

Petedesire1966Petedesire19663 months ago

Louise, this is a fantastic story. Chapter 10 takes your journey still further into the land of the erotic and your story feels so real. The writing is characteristically sharp, intense, and very arousing. Another great story. I love the twist of Mark and then Molly and Louise's descent/ascent into unbridled sexuality continues apace. Please write more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLouiseawakes@Louiseawakes
Rewriting or modifying this profile again. Into the fifties (52) and seven years since my divorce. Son has gone to uni and I’ve begun to write for the first time, something I’ve wanted to. My first storyline involves bits of real life recently. Independent, with my own busine...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES