Was it an Affair?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I showed them it and downloaded the whole scene to a new SD card for them. I explained how I believed they had come to be here. Three ambulances were required to convey the bastards to hospital. The one with the head wound didn't come round while they were here. I may have had my wish as the other two had their legs immobilised. Their words showed lack of breeding!

I called my insurance company and they sent a joiner to secure the door meantime. I would have to use the back door or the garage for a few days at least.

As the adrenalin left me, I was shattered so went to bed. I fell asleep as my head hit the pillow.

It was the back of eleven when I awoke. After a shower and brunch, I started a list of what I had to do. The main one: Divorce: procedure, who were the three bastards? I checked the recordings and I had been right after Bright, they had fucked Harriet.

I checked her company social listings and saw who the three were. Some more research and I had their addresses and spouses' details.

David Bright, board member (through family entitlement), married to Josephine and had three children.

Martin Sneddon, Chief Operating Officer, married to Isabella and had two children.

Ian Davidson, Chief Financial Officer, married to Janet and had three children.

I downloaded the divorce forms, filled them in, citing adultery as the cause of the breakdown in my marriage and naming all three as co-adulterers.

I filled in all the financial details as requested and included the prenuptial agreement which gives nothing to any one of us committing adultery. I was grateful for my friend who suggested this as the field I work in, patents can be worth astronomical amounts. I had a few such ones.

I printed out stills from the videos for the wives, an explanation, an offer to provide more footage if required and had them ready to post.

It was just after three pm when my boss and friend Alan called. He was beside himself, happy.

"Tom, tomorrow morning at 8am we have an urgent meeting with the management of Fawkes. They want us to review and implement a security package for them. They admit they have a serious problem."

I smiled, an ironic one, as I realised the real reason, "Who exactly will be there?"

Alan said, "David Bright, Martin Sneddon and Ian Davidson. Sneddon said they had found this problem and their research showed us as by far the best to help them."

I hesitated before saying anything, "Alan, I'm not going to be involved. Those three are looking to make sure I don't do anything to upset their lives. They were fucking Harriet last night at that event and sent three thugs to beat me up in my house. By having me work for them through the company, the contract will say I can't disclose anything I find. They will make it go back years so I can't use what I have to divorce Harriet and name them.

"I won't be silenced. If they bring me up, you can tell them I resigned today if necessary."

Alan was silent for a few minutes, "Tom, what the fuck? I would never have expected you to say something like that. Harriet loves you loves you like I've never seen. You -- Her. You must be devastated. If you need anything, just ask.

"I may be business orientated but I am not a bastard. I'm your friend. I hate people who use their influence to seduce women. I'll cancel the meeting.

"What help do you need?"

"I've hours of video to go through. I know they did the dirty deed but I need to know why. Maybe the video will say why. Today's our anniversary for fuck's sake." I was almost in tears. I'm sure my voice told Alan how I was.

"Tom, take your time on this. I'll have your office work covered. If you want anything just call. Be careful if heading out, from what you say, they won't stop if they feel you're getting ready to unload on them.

"I'll call you later to check on you."

It was after 4pm when the back door went. It was Harriet and her dad, Brian. Harriet couldn't look at me. She was wearing her mother's coat over that fucking dress.

Brian spoke softly, "Tom, I know this must be the most difficult thing which has ever happened to you. I don't know what to say. I'm ashamed of Harriet though that doesn't do what I feel justice. Can we come in? Harriet needs clothes for work and the next few days. We'll arrange to collect the rest of her things when convenient for you."

I stepped aside and let them in.

Harriet went upstairs.

Brian asked what my plans were and what had happened to the front door. I explained. He nodded sadly, "Your fucking anniversary! What the fuck was going on in her mind?"

Harriet was there for about twenty minutes. She came down dressed normally. She had two suitcases with her. She never spoke as they left.

The only good thing was that she replaced her jewellery in her box so I would be able to download everything from those bugs if there was any interruption in the wi-fi download.

I ensured all the evidence was in my cloud account so if my house mysteriously burnt down, I still had a record. Once sure, I set off to the pub for a bar meal. I returned and worked out a programme for me.

Computer 45 minutes an hour. Stop no later than ten pm. Start at 7am and repeat.

I started with the bedroom video as Harriet dressed. Her pubic hair was missing. I'd need to go through other videos to determine when that happened. I made notes of questions I needed answers to if she tried to insist on counselling. I watched our row. Afterwards she appeared to be fighting herself over going out just with me or attending the party. The party won but some part of her was unhappy. I watched through her packing her clothes. She didn't take any sensual lingerie so she must have that at the office.

Alan called to say Fawkes had refused to cancel. They were adamant the meeting goes ahead, they were desperate for our help. He'd add a few security muscle of his own, just in case. He'd let me know the outcome. He did ask about how I was first.

At 8.30am next day, I was at the Sheriff Clerk's Office with the divorce papers. I paid to have the notices served by Sheriff messengers at their place of work. It would be within seventy-two hours I was told.

I decided my next priority was to download the home invasion so if I was to face any charges, I had the full record. As I watched the ensuing battle, I saw I still had a tendency to push through high with my right hand. I do that with my golf swing as well. I'll need to do some practice. There was certainly a big dent in thug 1's skull and forehead. I wouldn't think he was intelligent enough to have suffered brain damage.

With that out of the way, I started on the recordings from Harriet's jewellery, thinking they may have more information.

I'd just started when Alan called. The meeting had not gone the way he expected.

"Sneddon simply said at the beginning, they had a major problem and their research showed we were the best company. They named you and said you were recognised as the best code expert to solve their problems. If the problems weren't solved, the company would be lost which is why he had insisted we meet. He asked why I tried to cancel the meeting.

Alan said quietly, "I gave them both barrels, the reasons you had resigned and explained why I wouldn't work for them. I could have knocked them over with a feather. Tom, they weren't aware that Harriet was your wife. I added, "did you not know it was their anniversary, you fucked up?" I said you will probably be looking to divorce Harriet and they wouldn't like what you would do to them.

"Sneddon was apoplectic at Bright. I got the impression that Bright was the instigator and they went along for the ride. When I had mentioned the attack on you, Sneddon and Davidson were shocked. From Bright's face, he knew you had caught them and arranged it. As I said, they didn't know who you were otherwise.

"Sneddon said quietly, "Look, we haven't covered ourselves in glory here. We do need your help. We have over a thousand staff and if we don't solve the problems, they will lose their jobs. I can see why you are reticent to collaborate with us. Please reconsider. We'll stay out of the way, let others interact with you. We'll make sure he leaves Harriet alone."

"He explained their problem and it's clearly a big one though I'm not sure he realises how big. They left when I said I would consider their proposal but only on our terms. I made clear, any contract covers confidentiality from the day of the contract not ten years ago. Bright didn't like that so maybe he has some dubious fish in his pond you can catch.

"I'll go through it with Max and Christine but we would need you on board. At the beginning Bright had turned his charm onto Christine who made her displeasure known to him in no uncertain terms, calling him "an entitled little dick." They left fairly sure I think we will refuse, which is the sensible thing to do."

I laughed, "Even if I wanted the challenge, by Thursday they won't want me. I was at the Sheriff Clerk's Office with the divorce papers at 8.30. They'll all be served by 8.30am Thursday."

Alan laughed, "The problem is such, these three may lose their jobs when you make it public what they did. Whoever take over their roles, they will ask us to solve their problem. Few other companies could assist them. If we need to, can we video conference you later?"

I agreed.

I went back to the videos.

Harriet had been approached by Bright when she went to the toilets, to get rid of me. He wasn't happy I was there. Harriet had said I insisted as if she left without me, dressed like that, she wasn't to come home. She said, "Tom suspects but doesn't know who. What you did has made him mad. If he sees us, he will act."

Bright went off. I saw him speaking to others and I'm sure he organised the way I was targeted for dances. I saw she was given several glasses of wine while I was kept entertained. Bright had a few others as well as Sneddon and Davidson dance with her so I never saw his influence. As they danced I saw they were slowly moving her to the area furthest from me which gave access into the area I found them in. Everything must have been planned beforehand I thought. Several flunkies had made sure I didn't stray in that direction. I saw one of the security staff at the door to that area so his role was to prevent any unwelcome access. Me!

Once she was there, Bright gave her another drink which seemed to relax her far too quickly. My brain shook me from my anger when a flash thought ripped through me. I called Brian, "Can you get Harriet tested for a date rape drug? She may have been drugged by Bright." Brian said he would arrange that now.

In less than twenty minutes, Bright had her exposing her breasts to him and the others. She seemed to do what she was told but she was never as engaged with it as when she and I made love. Bright pulled her thong down. "Did you let cucky see it like I told you?" My anger level went up a few notches as I realised Harriet had removed my cufflinks when I was showering. Harriet said flatly, "Yes, he was furious. Between the dress, no bra, and my bare pussy, he didn't know what to think. He knew, he's been sure for weeks. He'll find out. It's his nature. You said the shock would mean he wouldn't come. I thought that at first but when I went downstairs, I saw he was looking for revenge. He'll be hunting for me if he notices I'm not in the ballroom."

Bright went, "Listen bitch, this is my cunt, you're my whore! Don't worry about cucky. He's nobody. The others will keep him busy. I've been fucking you every night for weeks. I'm going to get you pregnant and cucky can raise the bastard."

Harriet never took any offence at being called a bitch, a whore. If I'd said that, they would have had to find my jaw and personal bits.

He picked her up and laid her down on the table. He lifted her dress, fully removed her thong, and showed her cunt to the others. He just rammed in with no foreplay. It's a good job she had lubed up earlier by the look of it. It wasn't vaginal arousal fluid. He was so small I don't think you get condoms that size. He didn't last long. Sneddon took his place. He didn't last long either. Davidson took over. He at least tried to give her some pleasure as he played with her tits and clit. He came before she could. She didn't appear aroused at all. Her nipples hadn't come out to play when Davidson played with her tits. Highly unusual.

Bright was hard again and fucked her. She never moaned in pleasure once. He pulled out and came over her tits. It wasn't worth the effort. He laughed at her expression. That was the first bit of emotion she had shown. Neither Sneddon nor Davidson had a second round. If their faces were to believed they were disgusted at Bright and themselves. They helped Harriet up after Bright left. She didn't appear to be herself so they stayed with her until she was capable of looking after herself. She went to look for me after she had cleaned up in the toilets.

She was distressed by what I said and someone managed to get her phone and called her mum and dad who picked her up. I saw a flunky head to where I presume Bright was holding court. I presume that's when he learned I knew. When her parents arrived, they questioned her, asking where I was. She told them I'd left as she'd fucked others. She said she loved me and didn't know why she let them fuck her. Her parents weren't happy with her and let her know. This didn't make Harriet any happier.

As I reran the fucking, I wondered, "Was it just my ego thinking Bright had used something to control her to explain her deceit?"

I made a full video of them fucking her using the three cameras which had caught everything. One showed her face looked fairly vacant, her eyes dull. It was six pm when I finished. I decided that was enough for the day. I would look through all the previous weeks videos and calls for further information tomorrow.

The next day I began to review all the handbag, car information. There were no calls of significance other than a call to Bright's office almost every late afternoon. She didn't take her bag with her. On her return there was the sound of her being distressed. When she recovered, she would come home.

I called Brian and asked him to tell her if she was called to Bright's office, take her bag. He said, she hadn't gone to work since the event. She had planned to go back this afternoon. She had been unwell.

"Brian, Bright talked about getting her pregnant and having me raise his bastard. He's been fucking her daily at work. We haven't had sex in months. If it could be morning sickness, she needs to see about it."

Brian was livid, "How do you know all this? I'll cut his fucking balls off."

I laughed, "Look after your daughter, his wife will be cutting his balls off, I assure you. I think he used something on Harriet to overcome her resistance. Hopefully, it will show up in the tests. I'll explain everything when I have all the answers."

I continued reviewing everything but learned nothing more.

Now, I needed to dig more into Bright and the others. I needed access to their computers and phones. Luckily, I know a very good hacker -- me! It would be helpful if Harriet took her bag into their offices as I could use the bug to listen to their keys. This could give me an easier way in.

Alan called to update me on Fawkes and their problem. Christine and he had been speaking to their IT department. It seemed much worse than they had said. They'd confirmed I'd get entry to their computer system which was a positive. I wasn't for helping them unless it was confirmed nothing which occurred before the date of the contract was covered by the confidentially agreement.

Alan reiterated, none of the three of them would have any contact with us at all. I laughed at that. I added the contract had to include that if I had to go to their office, one word from any of them and we would leave, however the contract ensures they still have to pay our fees. Alan asked why, "Bright calls me cucky. He won't be able to resist showing he's the top shit. I'll fucking put him in hospital. He won't be fucking ever again!"

Alan laughed. We discussed how we would approach the problem. We had a plan which if they agreed to our terms meant I could play in their computers in the past without being compromised. For my personal injury, we added fifty percent to our usual fees. I still hoped they would say no. On the other hand, I suspected Bright had a history and I wanted to expose the bastard and more, if possible.

It was late morning when Brian came over. He was disturbed, "Harriet and her mum are at the doctor's. I hope she's not pregnant. How do we get the bastard Tom? Make him suffer like you and Harriet. I've never seen her so distraught. She's almost catatonic at times."

I said, "Wait here." I went upstairs and after a few minutes, came back down with a favourite necklace of hers. "Have her wear this when she goes to the office. You have TV on your information console in your car. I'll link this with it. If you stay close by, you'll get a live feed from the necklace. If he tries anything on with her, you can catch him."

Brian looked at me, "This is what you used to catch them." I nodded. He added, "I'll take Charlie with me. Harriet's his favourite niece. Bright won't like what will happen. What should I look for?"

I smiled, Charlie's a bear, Bright definitely won't like meeting him. "If he offers her a drink, my guess is he spikes it. It will take ten-fifteen minutes to work. You'll see a change in her. You'll know when to move. If you can, grab his drugs and take her to the Police."

His wife called and he left to pick them up. He dropped Harriet off at work and then her mum at home. He picked up Charlie and waited by the office.

It was mid-afternoon before Bright called Harriet into his office. She took her bag. The feed from the necklace was crystal clear. Bright made a coffee for himself and poured a soft drink for Harriet. Bright looked like he wanted to fuck Harriet but his overriding intention was he wanted to know what I knew. Before Harriet could reply to his demand, he got a rude awakening as the Sheriff messengers entered the office. On learning where Harriet was, they went to his office and served her papers. Bright was belligerent until one noticed his name plate and served him. He was screaming obscenities as Sneddon and Davidson came in attracted by the noise. They were served as well. Their faces were a picture as they saw they were named. Their addresses and spouses recorded for posterity.

After the Sheriff messengers left, Bright demanded to know what I knew. Harriet deadpanned her reply, "He knows you all fucked me on Saturday night. He knows you were trying to get me pregnant as you fucked me every night here. He knows any child is not his. I tested positive this morning so you'll have child support to pay. How he found out I don't know. He's the cleverest guy I've ever met. He said he'd divorce me and as you see he is."

Bright lost it and viciously assaulted her, paying attention to her lower stomach area. It only lasted twenty seconds. Sneddon and Davidson were shocked but never tried to stop him. Cowards! No one else in the office intervened. Bastards!

When he stopped, it was like he flipped a switch.

When he calmed down, Harriet was sat on a chair holding her stomach. She looked vacant, almost as if she didn't recall being attacked. Bright said, "Well, I might as well have another fuck with this whore." Sneddon and Davidson told him he was mad, they were in enough trouble.

They were still arguing when Brian and Charlie entered the room. Bright just managed, "Who the" when Charlie hit him. Brian grabbed Harriet. Charlie struck Bright a few more times. He wouldn't make any count.

Brian spoke harshly to Sneddon and Davidson, "Where does he keep his rape drugs? Your one and only chance. We know you've abused Harriet, no cooperation you'll pay the price." Sneddon pointed to the drawer on Bright's desk. There were two bottles of drugs there. I noted Brian had on latex gloves.

123456...9