Wasp Hunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At technician Sperden's request, she bent over supporting herself with her hands and giving her and the other technician better access. She held out a hand and Rhoden handed her a bottle of special solvent that she squirted onto the two plugs covering her two holes. She handed it back then began working her fingers under the edges of the organic plugs to get more of the liquid in and after about half a minute, she pulled off the first one.

Maya sighed with relief at the sudden air and then again right afterwards as the other plug came off as well. Once she'd gotten her memory back, she knew what the plan was, but reconciling the reality of the rock-hard restraints holding her in place with those... sensitive areas, well, it was just nice to see them coming off easily.

Sperden held out her hand for lubricant and the other tech squirted it on liberally. Once ready, she turned back to Maya, smiled compassionately, then began to slowly work her hand past her sealed sphincter. She slid her fingers around a little as she tried to find the optimal path and Maya knew now that if it hadn't been for the usual cleanout and stretching at the clinic immediately before her airtaxi ride here, everything would have hurt quite a bit more and maybe she'd even have some injuries with which she'd now be dealing with.

Instead, the cute almost monkey-like native of the planet was pushing her hand past the end of her rectum and into her lower colon. Working her fingers around into a hook shape, she schooped some of the loose eggs and pulled them out. As her full hand squeezed through her rectum, Maya marveled at the feeling and felt a flush on her face. She looked up at the ceiling and tried not to think about the feelings coming from the physical sensations, but she knew the Hazen tech was probably very aware of what was happening as she felt some of her natural wetness forming near her vulva.

As the fist popped out, she grunted in unexpected pleasure. Sperden glanced up at her with a knowing smile then over to Rahlzen as she placed the eggs into the special carrying case Rhoden was holding open. She squeezed her long fingers back together into as much of a point as she could and began to work it back up into Maya. She placed her other hand on her stomach and held it comfortingly as she continued to push. The hand slid up through her rectum again and the human almost managed to hold in a moan. The technician patted her stomach and then went back to work reaching around to scoop up some more of the fertilized space wasp eggs and then repeated her extraction. As the full hand pulled out, Maya closed her eyes.

Three more times it happened. She breathed slowly and tried her best to relax as the incredibly intimate experience repeated. She knew she was very arroused now and couldn't tell how much of it was the situation and how much was hormones or something else in the alien eggs or semen, but she felt flushed and as the first with the final egg popped out, she let out a big sigh. There was a tiny note of frustration, but she did her best to hide it. When she got home, she could take care of things on her own.

Sperden swapped out the glove for a fresh one. She took a little squirt of lubricant from Rhoden to spread around and prepared to get more before she paused. Looking up at Maya's flushed face then back down, she touched her vulva with a couple fingers experimentally and was able to slide a couple fingers in without resistance. Maya closed her eyes, embarrassed at the obvious wetness she could feel down there.

"This is convenient, Maya, thank you," the technician said dryly as she spread the lips of Maya's opening with her free hand and then slowly, carefully push in with her fingers. Like before with her ass, she hooked a few of the wet eggs near the opening first and pulled them out to hand off to her assistant before continuing. She repeated the action and Maya was thankful for the small hands the Hazen had, at least in comparison with humans. Especially when the young pseudosimian had half of her forearm buried in Maya's vagina as she felt around for the last egg. Maya took a deep breath and tried to think of something else, but the experience was physically intense and she was shaking a little as Sperden pulled her arm out and handed off the eggs. She took a deep breath, she had gotten so close-

"Your pardon, Maya Whittaker of Earth, I think that's it but let me maybe one last check." The Hazen technician signalled to her assistant and he dutifully squirted out some lubricant onto her hand. Spreading it around, she again worked her hand into the human and felt around inside her vaginal canal and causing her to moan. Then, to the human's surprise, she felt the monkey-like tech make a fist and begin working that forwards and backwards. Maya grunted at the sudden sensation and after just a few seconds of being fucked by the small alien fist, she couldn't help herself and began to climax. She groaned and pressed her legs together as best as she could, locking the arm in place and shuddered for a few seconds before it passed.

Embarassed, she unlocked her legs and Sperhold pulled her arm out and handed the used glove back to her her staring assistant. "All clear!" she called brightly and then squirted the release agent onto the wasp adhesive still holding her in place.

The two helped Maya raise shakily to her feed. Someone handed her a towel and she wiped off as much of the wasp semen and leftover lubricant as she could before accepting a new pair of pants. With what this contract paid, the inconveniences seemed like pretty small potatoes. Ooh, she hadn't had potatoes in a while, she wondered idly if she could pay to have some imported. It felt like exactly the kind of wild indulgence that seemed impossible just hours before and she smiled.

Turning to Sperholt who was finishing up with packing the last of the team's gear, she touched the Hazen on the shoulder gently and waited until she turned.

"Thank you," she said, and left it at that. The young alien smiled.

"It was no problem" she answered and took the human's hand between her two smaller ones, "and it was my pleasure." She squeezed the hand, winked, then released it and returned to closing out the last of the packing. Maya slowly put down her hand and stood there thinking. Importing a potato... she could do anytime, maybe she'd use some of the money to take someone out for dinner instead. She nodded to herself, smiled, then turned to Rahlzen when she heard her name.

He was holding out a rope ladder to her and as she took it, he squirted her with the hive hormone that she knew would allow her to pass through the giant hive without trouble. She climbed out of the room and into the now much less horrifying and merely interesting hive and looked around. When she took the time to look, she could see the hints of technology mixed in. The Apocriax workers who largely worked back at the spaceport buzzed about above her, going from task to task and living their lives. Behind her, she knew, a new brood was ready to be implanted in the artificial wombs that could be used in lieue of actual living animals the way they'd evolved back home.

A few minutes later, she was climbing out into the sun and shaded her eyes. She heard something and... she turned in place, trying to place it. The rest of the crew from the fertility clinic was climbing out next to her and they joined her in tracking down the approaching sound. It resolved into a loud buzz with a familiar sound overlaid. As the terrified, screaming human male flew past them in the grips of another hunter/marker drone, she shook her head and smiled.

"Was that..." Sperden asked, stepping up next to her, the last one to exit and arriving just a moment too late to see the spectacle that had just passed.

"Yeah, it was Kurt." Maya chuckled. "Oh boy, can't wait to compare notes with him on this job." The other human had preceded her into this job and it was by meeting him that she'd been recruited herself. He'd be in the same spell of a memory suppressor too and convinced he was about to be eaten and worse. Well, he'd told her how much he liked the job so she guessed it was time to see how far that went.

The Hazen technician joined her in laughing. As they stood there looking out at the forest with the distant city and air traffic from the top of the big, organic mound from which they'd just exited, Maya reached out and held the technician's hand. They settled in to wait for the signal that it was time to hike in and repeat the process, now with the human man being dragged into a similar chamber for a repeat of what had just happened to her. The galaxy, Maya thought to herself as she considered the new possibilities before her, was certainly a complicated and interesting place.