Waspmania Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hope, like an obedient whore, said in a soft voice, "What can I do for you?"

The corners of his lips curled into a predatory smile, and he spoke with a commanding tone, "You are truly captivating when you're bare, every inch of your skin on display for my pleasure." With a swift and deliberate flick of his hand, Hope's Supergirl top vanished into thin air, leaving her breasts exposed to the room. They swayed with a provoking jiggle, drawing Kang's gaze even more intensely.

Leaning closer to Hope, his voice laced with dominance, Kang issued his demand, "From this moment on, you will belong to me completely. You will submit to my every whim, obey my every command. You will be my bitch."

Hope's mind was a mix of excitement and fear as she positioned herself on all fours on the couch, presenting herself to Kang like a submissive pet. Her body quivered with a combination of nervousness and arousal, aware of the impending intrusion that awaited her sensitive ass. As Kang climbed onto the couch, his eyes fixated on her exposed ass. The soft, supple flesh of her buttocks beckoned to him, tempting him to claim her as his own. The smooth expanse of her skin, the subtle arch of her back, and the gentle sway of her hips filled him with a primal need to fuck her hard.

With a deliberate slowness that both tantalized and tortured, Kang pressed his throbbing member against the entrance of Hope's eager rear. The momentary pause heightened the anticipation, allowing both of them to savor the intensity of the impending connection.

As he exerted a gentle, steady pressure, Hope's body instinctively tensed, a mixture of pleasure and slight discomfort coursing through her. Her muscles clenched around him, involuntarily resisting the invasion, but also welcoming the delicious sensation of being filled.

A cry escaped Hope's lips, a blend of ecstasy and a plea for restraint. She yearned for control, for the ability to dictate the pace, but her sensitivity overwhelmed her, pushing her deeper into a realm of surrender. "Ah, not that deep," she managed to gasp, her voice laced with a blend of pleasure and an attempt to assert herself.

Responding to her plea, Kang withdrew, offering her a moment of respite. Hope's body quivered, her senses heightened, and her anticipation grew as she anticipated the next thrust.

Meanwhile, Cassie couldn't resist the arousing spectacle unfolding before her eyes. The sight of Hope's uninhibited screams stirred a primal desire within her. With subtle movements, she slid her hand beneath her panties, succumbing to the growing wetness between her thighs. Soft moans escaped her lips as she pleasured herself.

Kang's strong and experienced hands skillfully guided his throbbing shaft back inside Hope's eagerly awaiting entrance.

Kang's primal instincts took over as he thrust into Hope with a ferocity that bordered on wild abandon. His hips moved with lightning speed, driving his hardened member deep into her, each thrust a forceful collision of bodies. The rhythm of his movements echoed the rapid-fire bursts of a machine gun, delivering a relentless assault of pleasure to both of them. Hope's breasts and ass jiggle intensely as Kang gave her an intense pounding.

Hope moaned, barely able to control her grip on the couch, "So... So... So... Big."

Immortus watched with amusement, "She is enjoying."

His laughter mingled with the symphony of moans and the rhythmic slapping of flesh against flesh.

The sight of Kang claiming Hope so passionately ignited a primal longing within Rama Tut, fueling his jealousy and intensifying his own desire.

The continued thrusting made it increasingly difficult for her to maintain her grip on the couch. Her trembling limbs struggled to find stability as the waves of pleasure and desire consumed her.

Kang's unrelenting thrusts eventually caused Hope to lose her balance, and she fell flat on the couch, her body now pressed against the soft cushions. Kang's weight descended upon her, adding an extra layer of intensity and dominance to their coupling. Hope's moans grew louder, her words a mixture of pleasure and an insatiable craving for more.

In the midst of her pleasure, Hope couldn't help but express her conflicting desires. "Stop! Stop!" she cried out, only to quickly retract her words. "No, don't stop. Fuck me like I am your whore," she pleaded, surrendering herself completely to the overwhelming sensations and the raw power of Kang's thrusts.

Cassie's eyes were transfixed on Hope, her mind struggling to comprehend the depths of desire that surged within her. She couldn't believe her mother was calling herself whore. As her fingers ventured into the depths of her own wetness, a soft whisper escaped her lips, barely audible amidst the moans that filled the room.

"My Mommy. Mommy." she breathed, her voice trembling with a mixture of longing and adoration.

Meanwhile, Kang's grip on Hope's hair tightened, exerting a firm control over her as he drove his pulsating member deep inside her.

"Be gentle. Ahhh... Yes... Ahhhhhhhh," she pleaded, her voice laced with both urgency and anticipation.

Each thrust from Kang pushed her closer to the edge, her body responding eagerly to the increasing speed.

As the intensity reached its peak, Hope could feel the waves of ecstasy crashing over her. Her words became fragmented, a symphony of passionate expletives.

"Fuck me. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck," she gasped, her voice punctuated with primal moans.

And then, in a crescendo of pleasure, Hope's body convulsed in the throes of orgasm, her senses overwhelmed by the sheer bliss that washed over her.

"Fuccccccck," she cried out, her voice a raw expression of pure ecstasy.

Exhausted and sated, Hope collapsed onto the couch, her body trembling with aftershocks of pleasure.

However, the gangbang was far from over, and a collective desire to indulge in new heights of pleasure filled the air. Although Hope's body was already exhausted, the thought of pushing her limits further seemed daunting.

Hope whispered to Cassie in a coded message, her voice filled with a mix of exhaustion and anticipation. "Cassie, I'm about to get fucked."

Cassie's eyes widened as she decoded Hope's message. Understanding the gravity of the situation, she knew she had to intervene. Taking on all of them simultaneously would be an impossible feat, even for someone as resilient as Hope.

12