Watch and Ride

Story Info
This is the titillating story of six bicurious women.
1k words
4
11.8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the titillating story of six acquaintances, self-selected to congregate in a suburban dwelling, play together, and have their desires indulged, to find out what happens when bicurious women stop being petrified... and start getting buck wild.

**********

"Spread your legs wider so I can fit your end of the double dildo inside."

"Like this?" the host of the party asked my new pal Barb, as the two of them stood in the center of the room.

"How's that?" Barb thrust her pelvis slowly.

"Oh, yes, just like that. Don't stop."

As Barb and the party host were grinding their dewy crotches, I sat watching them with three other horny ladies, our titties out and our pussies bare, in the library of a suburban sex palace.

And there were approximately fifteen other women exploring each other's inflamed bodies scattered throughout the house.

Just another evening in a life of a bicurious MILF like me.

I was sprawled on the lap of my voluptuous acquaintance turned intimate friend Celi. We were gently caressing each other's soft, brown skin, luxuriating in our female sensuality. Her thick thighs were open, allowing me to feel her wetness on my rump. I couldn't stop marveling at her full breasts and kept giving those dark areolas a series of quick licks.

The sensations caused by my tongue went straight to her clit. "Amber, you're good at this," Celi mewled, as her fingers slid between my lower lips.

"So are you." My mouth created enough suction to urge droplets of milk from her nips.

To get a better view of the show, fellow onlookers Emily and Taylor grabbed a handful of adult toys from the library desk and parked their bottoms to the right of Celi and me on the couch. Emily, a petite lady with a hearty curiosity, hooked her left leg over Taylor's right knee so that she could insert her furry butt plug and position her dolphin stimulator on her clit. "Ooh, that's nice."

The host prodded Barb towards the loveseat and climbed on top, her knees bent on either side of Barb's curvy hips. She switched on the vibrations for both of them.

Whimpering with delight, Barb hugged the host closer and rocked them side to side.

"Oh my gosh, she's going to flip her," Taylor said, captivated by the couple.

Barb and the host rolled over. Now Barb was on top, her natural breasts swaying. The host increased the vibrations, causing the two women's thighs to undulate.

"Yesss," Emily hissed, the sea mammal-shaped device lapping at her juices. "This is so hot."

"Are there any more double dildos nearby?" Taylor inquired, adjusting the vibrating silver balls in her bum.

The host had her head thrown back, legs open wide, soles to the ceiling. "At least one in every room," she croaked between moans.

"I'll find two more." Taylor dashed out of the library and returned in a flash with two identical plastic boxes, one of which she tossed to me. She strapped on the vibrating toy and crammed the long end inside her cavern. "There is some debauchery happening next door."

I opened the box and threaded my legs through the harness. "Says the woman stuffed in both holes about to engage in a lesbian orgy with five women she just met."

Taylor blew a raspberry at me. "Amber, I feel like I have known you my whole life."

I buckled the black strips of fabric around my waist. "Taylor, are you ready to hump our two friends on the couch?" I stood in front of Celi with my hands on my hips.

"Friends on the couch," Taylor lubed her exposed rubber cock and mine, "are you ready to get humped?"

"Yes!" Celi and Emily tilted back on the cushions and lifted their legs. "We're-- Ouch!" they shrieked, as their knees knocked together.

"Let me rub those for you." Taylor gave each of their knees a slow massage. Her plump, pierced nipples hung in their faces.

"Can we lick?" The tip of Celi's tongue was already yearning for the silver hoops on Taylor's right.

"Can you suck?" Taylor held her breast up to Celi's full lips.

Celi looped her tongue in the hoop, teasing Taylor. Emily mirrored Celi's movements, driving Taylor wild.

Taylor turned on the vibrations for the shaft inside her. "Aaahhh." While her titties got teased, she placed her hands on the top of her couch for balance. "Amber. Amber?"

I got behind Taylor and patted her beefy cheeks. "I'm here."

"Peg me," she panted.

I looked at Celi, who had been awaiting my rubber cock.

Celi nodded at me, lay back on the leather sofa, tugged Emily towards her navel, and allowed the previous stranger to feast on her quim.

I transferred her silver balls from Taylor's booty to the couch, then maneuvered my toy into her newly open hole.

"Yes," Taylor gasped, "turn it up, Amber."

When I switched on the pulses for both sides of my double dildo, I joined the heavenly chorus of awakened women wailing in lesbionic pleasure. Barb and the host had descended to the throw rug on the floor, the host on top, the two of them scissoring with the conjoined vibrator crammed inside their convulsing coochies. Celi was enjoying both Emily's face buried in her happy clam and the faux fox tail wiggling in Emily's tushie. Taylor, still braced on the couch, backed her behind against my front. And I held onto Taylor from the back, bearing down on hindquarters, amazed that I had never been on the giving end of doggy style before.

Over the next moments, all six of us reveled in multiple orgasms, each other's and our own, quivering on the furniture and singing notes so high that we couldn't remember ever previously reaching. Eventually, Celi, Emily, Taylor, and I all ended up lying prone on the library floor with the host and Barb, sweaty arms and legs and titties and pussies in various shades of pink and brown sandwiched together.

Barb let out a guffaw. "I don't even know what time it is."

"I don't even care," the host laughed.

"What does all of this mean?" I wondered aloud.