Watch Me

Story Info
She is fucked by one lover at a hotel while another watches.
2.4k words
11k
14
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For Mike.

I check in at the front desk and ask to leave an extra room key under your name.

When you arrive, Scott and I have already been fooling around and fucking for an hour. I hear you let yourself into the room but make no effort to stop or acknowledge your presence. After some footsteps and rustling of fabric, I hear your weight settle into the armchair that I've positioned for you near the foot of the bed, angled toward what I knew would be my side, so that you will have a full view of everything I do.

Do I start putting on a show for you? I would deny it if asked, but I can't help noticing that I've started to moan just a little louder since you arrived.

Scott and I continue to kiss and grab and fuck, making deep eye contact much of the time. He stretches out on top of me, the full weight of his body pressing into me, and crushes his mouth against mine. My upper lip burns as his rough stubble abrades my skin. The sensations of our tongues dancing together cause my body to writhe against his as his hard cock humps my leg.

In between kisses Scott intensely whispers all the things he likes to say during sex...about how perfectly we fit together...asking me to channel all my feelings for him into our next kiss...and other thoughts that my mind barely processes because I am overcome by the tactile sensations and the mixing of our energies. He talks about taking me and I feel my orgasm starting to build at that thought.

I can feel your eyes on me the whole time but I refuse to look at you. Are you still dressed or have you removed your clothes? Maybe your clothes are still on but your pants are unzipped with your cock out. You will have to tell me later, because I am intent on giving all my attention to Scott.

"I need to taste you" he whispers almost desperately then slides down my body to place his head between my legs. He pries my thighs further apart and dives in, licking and sucking on my clit, then tongue fucking my pussy. The next few minutes are such a flurry of sensations, including the scratch of his stubble on the delicate skin of my labia and inner thighs, that I lose track of what he is licking or sucking; it all blends together into one overwhelming sensation.

Just as I am about to cry "Enough!" and make him stop, Scott thrusts two fingers into my wet pussy and starts finger fucking me while he continues to suck my clit. That puts me over the edge and I cum hard, my whole body shuddering with an intense, blissful sensation that originates deep in my pussy at my cervix and emanates out to every cell. I moan and yelp and call out Scott's name until I surpass the need for sound and simply shudder in silence as I cum again and again.

Once my orgasm subsides, Scott slides back up my body and kisses me hard. I smile just a little as I taste myself on him - there's something so fucking sexy about tasting my own pussy on someone else's lips. I reach down to grab his cock and am rewarded with my second favorite feeling - a steel hard cock in my hand. It's so erotic to feel something that can be so soft become so incredibly hard...and knowing I'm the cause of it? Divine.

The only feeling that's better - my first favorite - is having a steel hard cock in my pussy instead of my hand. I look deep into Scott's eyes once more and we both know it's time to fuck again. We work together to position his cock at the entrance to my pussy. Even though my pussy is incredibly wet and ready for him, it still takes an extra moment for me to open wide enough to make room for his fat cock. But as soon as he does slide in, we both moan and go back to making deep eye contact as we fuck.

I feel every place where his cock touches the walls of my pussy and it triggers another shuddering orgasm.

"This is where I belong," Scott says as he slowly slides his cock in and out of my pussy, and I know he means it both physically and emotionally. For just a moment, I think about you being in the room and wonder how you feel to hear another man say that about a pussy you have fucked before and are going to fuck soon after.

Then I think about how it makes no difference to me: Every man I invite into my pussy feels to me like he belongs there. Every time a man fucks me, while he's fucking me, I feel like I belong to him.

Without losing eye contact, Scott begins to pick up speed. What had moments ago been slow, sensual love-making is now a frenzied, hard fuck between two people who cannot merge their bodies far enough into each other. He pounds me so hard that I keep sliding up the bed until my head hits the headboard. I thrust my hips up to meet his and my hands grasp desperately at the sheets as I search for the best leverage to experience the most sensation from this fuck. I can feel my orgasm building again, but I know this one won't come until I get what I need...

...and I can tell from the look on Scott's face and the change in his rhythm that I'm about to receive it. He starts to moan loudly as he thrusts a few more times and then roars as he pushes his cock as deep into my pussy as it will go, pumping buckets of cum into me. I can feel his orgasm unleash his energy into mine, which triggers a much stronger, mind-blowing orgasm than the others I've had. This moment of mutual ecstasy and spiritual oneness is what I crave most when I am fucked by a man.

We eventually unravel our bodies. Scott lies back on the pillow and I curl up against him. He makes his usual corny jokes like "That sure was swell, wasn't it?" and I cringe a little to know that you're hearing him be corny too, secretly afraid that you'll judge me for wanting to be with a man who isn't as sophisticated as you.

We lie like that for a while, and I start to wonder if we're being rude to you, but Scott and I promised each other that if we were going to let you watch us fuck, we would do it exactly as if you weren't there. I also know that this is just a break for us - we're not done yet.

Scott and I talk and kiss for a while. As the kissing heats up, he pinches my right nipple which triggers what he knows will be the first of several more orgasms. I begin to shudder as he says beautifully erotic things about how good he feels when he's inside my pussy. With every word he speaks, I feel the energy of his desire penetrating me now as powerfully as his cock had penetrated me earlier. I cum again and again, to which he responds, "I've got you, my girl" every time, and all I can do is press my head against his chest and surrender to everything I feel.

As I calm down, he lets me know it's his turn by guiding my hand down to his cock. I stroke it a few times, then move down his body, crouching down to position my mouth near his cock with my ass and pussy facing you near the edge of the bed.

I attend to Scott's cock while he lies back with his eyes closed. I hear noises behind me that suggest you're moving the chair to get a better view of what I'm doing with my mouth, but I still don't look at you. With one hand I stroke his cock while my other hand gently presses his legs further apart. I want him to know that luscious feeling of being completely open to his lover. I swirl my tongue around the head of his cock then work my way up and down the sides of the shaft with my tongue.

Just as I'm contemplating how to fit this fat cock into my small mouth, I'm startled by a sudden intrusion from behind me as you thrust two fingers into my wet, cum-filled pussy.

To stifle my yelp of surprise, I quickly stuff Scott's cock into my mouth. Touching me was not something we had discussed but I instantly yield to it, adjusting my hips so that you can get a better angle.

The next few minutes are a flurry of silent activity - Scott's cock in and out of my mouth, your fingers in and out of my pussy.

Then it happens: the squelching sound of my wet pussy. It seems to reverberate throughout the whole room, and I have two thoughts at once:

One: Oh no! Scott's gonna find out. For the first time during this blow job, Scott lifts his head up from the pillow and opens his eyes to look at me. All he sees is me devouring his cock - my body blocks his view of what you're doing to my pussy with your fingers - so he lies back down and returns to his reverie.

Two: Oh yes! You're about to fuck me. I feel that shift in you the moment we both hear the deliciously erotic sound of my wet pussy, as if your thoughts travel down your arm into me. Do you feel my pussy tighten around your fingers at that moment? I don't know, but as soon as Scott puts his head back down I wiggle my hips, hoping you'll take that as the sign to go for it.

And you do. I feel your fingers withdraw and within a split second you stand up and press your hard cock against my pussy. I moan a little as I realize that my pussy is full of Scott's cum and you're about to push your cock into it, and how much that must be turning you on right now.

I'm expecting you to start fucking me, but you have something else in mind. You hold your cock just outside the entrance of my pussy, leaning back when I try to push back to get you inside me. I can practically hear the devilish grin on your face as you tease me. As I moan in frustration, it reverberates up Scott's cock (which I'm doing my best to keep sucking) and he moans in response; with his eyes closed, he doesn't know that he has also become a player in your game.

I move every which way to try to get you to fuck me, but you continue to tease me. Finally, when I can't take the frustration any more, I lift my mouth off Scott's cock and half-whimper/half-yell, "Please, Mike, just fuck me!"

Immediately I realize that's what you want. You want me to beg for it. You want to know that I want you and choose you.

Having heard those magic words, you spread my ass cheeks apart, thrust your cock into my wet pussy, and start fucking me hard. I don't even register that it's not your usual soft and sensual way because it's exactly what the moment calls for.

Of course, Scott has heard those words too, although they're far less magical for him. In a flash he's up on his knees, shaken suddenly from his blow job reverie, trying to make sense of what's happening in front of him. He sees you standing next to the bed, furiously fucking my pussy from behind while my face is buried in the bedsheets.

He leans forward and grabs my chin to lift my face toward him. We look deep into each other's eyes, and he instantly understands that being fucked by you is something that I need and want. He gives me the slightest, knowingest nod and shuffles himself closer to my head. Then with a gesture as gentle as a father feeding a bottle to an infant, he slides his hard cock slowly into my mouth; like an infant, I instinctively begin to suckle it.

Recognizing Scott's signal of acceptance, you and I shift positions so that you are now up on the bed, still behind me, still fucking my cum-filled pussy while Scott fucks my mouth. I'm happy to feel how my pussy has adjusted to the presence of a new lover as it squeezes your cock. I can barely register all the sensations and emotions running through me as I'm being stuffed at both ends. I never want this experience to end - and yet I desperately need it to, because what I desire most right now is the bliss of feeling you both cum in me.

Scott cums first, in my mouth, and loudly. As I swallow his cum and clean his cock with my tongue, I'm secretly happy that this means I can focus fully on my connection with you through my pussy. For a moment I consider asking you to stop so that we can change positions and look into each other's eyes as we cum, but a quick second thought tells me that idea will have to wait for another time, because there is no stopping what's about to happen.

Now that my mouth is free, I place my head down on the bed to give you the best angle to fuck me deep. Immediately I feel the tingle in my pussy that tells me a man's cock is about to cum inside of it. You thrust a few more times, and I feel the energy of your orgasm penetrate me, triggering mine with it, as you press yourself completely into me and cum.

We stay like that for a minute, my whole body shuddering with pleasure, then you pull out. Tempted to collapse on the bed right where I am, I instead look up to where Scott is already lying with his head on the pillow. I crawl up to lie next to him with my head on his shoulder, and he wraps his arm around me.

Then, for the first time since you arrived, I turn to look at you... and invite you to lie with us by patting the mattress beside me.

  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
26thNCuck26thNCuckabout 2 years ago

5 Stars

Loved it.

-26thNC Approved

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

a good start to writing

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Allison's First Hotwife Experience Conservative wife becomes a hotwife.in Loving Wives
Camping Trip Turns Wife Into Slut Wife turns into slut in the shower for big cocks.in Loving Wives
Susan Officially Becomes a Hotwife Susan's teasing and flirting leads to sex with a younger man.in Loving Wives
Halloween Hotwife A wife becomes a hotwife at a Halloween party.in Loving Wives
My Wife's Date My wife goes on date with another man.in Loving Wives
More Stories