Watch Me

Story Info
A woman has a steamy affair with her best friend's husband.
1.5k words
4.24
11.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt his eyes on me long before I felt his hands. It was intoxicating, socializing with my best friend even as I discreetly teased him. Laughing lightly and easily at her jokes as I flash him some inner thigh. Being supportive and listening to her vent while I lean forward. Looking attentive to her while being at the angle he was at, he could see my nipple if he tilted his head just...so...

His eyes bore into me. The way he watched me when he knew I was playing to his eye no matter where the conversation went affected me far more than pinot noir ever could. I felt like a whore, playing to his gaze while trying to appear natural. My mind played a video of him losing control and walking up behind me, insinuating into my movements, then pushing into me. I could feel his firm grip on me, with the fleeting thought that it would leave marks. I sipped my wine a little slower, feeling a different type of intoxication. I arched my back a little and glanced back at him knowingly before throwing my head back in laughter at Molly.

It's not that I'm a bad friend, but more that something about his gaze just did things to me. I let my mind wander to the possibilities and was snapped back into the conversation by "...and I gotta tell you, opening our marriage was the best idea. I'm positive he suggested it because he thought he was gonna go pull some young tang, but his DMs have been so empty. Apparently, I'm a hot piece of ass, though..."

Had I heard that right? I chuckled in all the right places, but my head was swimming, My body reacted to fantasy as I lightly probed for more detail. What were the boundaries? What is off-limits? Would he be mad if it was someone you knew? Would you? Who's idea was this again? How do you like it? I couldn't tell if he could hear our conversation, but he was absolutely enjoying the view. I whipped my hair over my shoulder to sneak a peek at him, blowing him a kiss. I felt my wetness drip down my thigh as his eyes scanned my body. I tried to catch a glimpse and see if he was as affected, but I couldn't see from my position.

Molly's slurred words grew quieter. She was dozing into the lounger.

"I'm gonna go for a swim," I said, softly. She nodded as her eyes shuttered closed. I pulled my dress over my head, then unhooked my bra, letting it fall to the patio I stepped out of my panties and jumped into the pool. The cold water was a shock to my system, but not enough to sober me up. I lazily doggy paddled in the deep end, enjoying the weightless feeling until I reached the end of the pool. I looked up and saw him, in his gym shorts and seemingly nothing else, and before I could say anything he'd slipped in beside me.

The feel of his hand against my skin was surreal. It was somehow both exactly as I thought, and nothing like I thought. His fingers traced down my waist, across my hip, down to the valley between my thighs. I shuddered when his fingers found me, eyes closing, mouth agape in a soundless moan. I opened my eyes when I felt his lips connect with mine. I felt his finger slip inside me and I moaned into his mouth, thankful we were in a pool as I felt my head swim in a dreamy lust.

"You've been asking for this all night. Like a fucking whore, prancing around, always making sure you were in view. I know she told you about the state of things. I opened my marriage thinking it would be fun but wound up finding that my wife is not at all who I thought. She ignores me now, you know, Always flitting off to meet her 'friend of the evening'. If I had done that to her she'd be filing for divorce, but here I sit in an ice-cold pool hard as a rock because she hasn't fucked me in three months" he said, punctuating the last two syllables by hitting my g spot. "You're so fucking tight. Like she used to be," he whispered in my ear, kissing my neck. Somewhere in my mind was the information that their marriage wasn't open to anyone they knew but my building orgasm made it so elusive to my conscious thought. I whimpered in his ear as i felt his desire press against my inner thigh.

I braced myself on the edge of the pool, my legs wrapped around his waist, and felt the water lap around my breasts as he slipped inside me. I must have been so wet, he slipped right in, moaning into my ear about how tight I was, whispering how he knew all along I was what he needed. He let go of the pool wall with one hand and used it to grab my hip and guide my movements. I whimpered again as I felt him throb inside me. I realized I'd needed this, too. I opened my eyes and the look on his face pulled me back into the moment. He bit his lip as he steadied me by my hip and braced a foot on the pool wall, trying to gain the traction to get as deep as he wanted. The pool was not working, I could tell, but it was like he couldn't bring himself to pull out of me even to find a more comfortable place. I pulled away, kissing his neck, and swam over to the stairs. I turned to look as I climbed out of the pool and he was right behind me. I went to walk toward the house and he grabbed my hand, stealing a glance at his wife sleeping on the chaise before guiding me to the pool house.

I searched to find the light switch when we entered, but he was on me even as I fumbled around the wall looking. He closed the door and pinned me to the wall all in one motion, kissing my breasts. I yelped, surprised at his strength, before he pulled me over onto the couch. He licked my neck, still dewy from the pool, and grabbed my leg, pinning my knee to the back of the couch. I hadn't noticed him stripping off his shorts but before I could react he was inside me, throbbing and growling in my ear.

"The tightest pussy I've had in years..." he lwhispered to himself "fuck, it's so wet for me". My eyes adjusted to the dark and I saw his face, hard with lust. I had a fleeting thought that this was going to hurt so good, but it dissolved into stars as he pounded into me, whispering his filthy thoughts in my ear. "You get what you deserve you fucking tease. You knew what you were doing. I want to hear you fucking cum, whore. Cum for daddy."

"I'm gonna....oh God...not yet" I came so hard I saw stars, and he never missed a stroke. I felt my pussy pulsate and gush around him. Had I ever squirted during regular missionary sex before? I was all set to retreat into my head until I heard him again

"That's right, baby. Let it out. Daddy has you. Let it go. You're so beautiful. I'm gonna breed this perfect little tight pussy. Good girl. Whimper for daddy like a little kitten. You want to be full of me, don't you?"

"Yes. wait...I can't..."

"You can and you will" he continued to mercilessly pound me, looking down at me "I can't hold out much longer. I'm not going to try. I'm gonna cum inside you." He held eye contact with me until his pace started to quicken again. I felt a wave of panic knowing the potential consequence. I thought I felt a panic attack wash over me until the biggest orgasm of my life hit me. I screamed into his shoulder as I felt him throb inside me, followed by a wash of warmth. "Take it all. YOU fucking did this" he whispered through clenched teeth, holding my hips firmly while he emptied inside me.

I relaxed completely and was ready to drift off again when I felt him start to slide in and out of me again. He couldn't possibly...He had just cum so hard.

"I told you I'm going to fuck a baby into this perfect little pussy. Gotta make sure it takes at our age. Can you cum for daddy again?"

I felt it rising and looked up at him, helpless. "Please don't. Please. I can't..."

"You want it. Deep down. That's why you came so hard. You fucking squirted everywhere. Don't lie to me. You're already full of me, don't you want more"

"Noooooo" I whispered as I came. I felt him throb inside me again

"Fuck, you filthy whore. This is so wrong, but I can't stop..."