Watch Party

Story Info
Married couple invites a friend over for a private viewing.
1.7k words
3.43
23.5k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I roll my eyes as you start your usual shtick to introduce us. But, I do secretly love it when you tell people (friends, guests at parties, anyone who'll listen...) that I'm "in better shape at 45 than most 25-year-olds, and a hell of a lot sexier, too." In fact, our Tinder date (you claim they always seem to have vaguely exotic names like Trent, Kit, or in this case, Nico), a tall, nerdy hipster type, says I look "30-32, at most." Thanking him for the compliment, I reply,

"That's very sweet--and since you asked [he hadn't actually], my secret is mostly luck, genetically speaking, that is... Well, plus consistent exercise, and the right diet. And a few discrete 'medical interventions,' if I'm being honest."

Nico replies, "Yeah, that's cool..." (I mean, what else could he really say?)

"Oh, and--let's not forget--a very healthy sex life."

After exchanging the requisite information--status, goals, boundaries, consent, we all leave the bar and head back to our place. Kicking off our shoes by the door, we drop our stuff on the couch, and head straight to the bedroom, where I position the sturdy wooden desk chair at an angle near the corner of the bed. After I order you to take off everything but your underwear and sit down, I proceed to tie your hands and bind you tightly to the chair. Then I tell you what he and I are going to do (most of which you already know), finishing with,

"There may be a surprise, as well. But first..."

Per my instructions, Nico ties my scarf around your eyes, then begins narrating--in very vulgar terms (also per my instructions)--as he strips me. Describing how good I look naked, he tells you how sexy my toned arms and legs are; how he likes my big tits, and he's surprised they're so firm, as he squeezes them (hard!); how hot my ass is, especially that little bounce when he slaps it, which he does a couple more times for emphasis; how he's used to girls who are shaved, but he wants to bury his face in my meticulously trimmed bush; and how he can't wait to feel my juicy lips on the head of his dick, when he shoves it into my mouth. Then, with more than a hint of lust in his voice (I think he even surprised himself a bit), he blurts out,

"Dana's thinkin' about me fucking her right now, 'cause her pussy looks like it's already wet." (There's a degree of truth to this...)

"Nice touch," I tell him. "But you got a lotta work to do before you can quote-unquote hit this. How about you start," I say, proffering my boobs to him, "by giving these some loving."

Nico does a more-than-passable job of fondling and massaging my breasts, then teasing, and enthusiastically nibbling and sucking, my big, prominent nipples. Then I pull him backward onto the bed with me, guiding him him toward my lower body. He immediately starts to nudge my thighs apart, diving straight between them with that same enthusiasm.

"Slow down," I tell him, gently closing my legs.

"Sorry," he says, "I just thought--"

"That's OK--I can tell you're gonna get me really turned on, but you need to do it slowly, y'know? Oh, and I need to come before we move on to the next act. You can take the whole night if you want to--he's not going anywhere, after all."

I know you're picturing the whole scene, because you squirm against the tight silk ropes. We can clearly see that you're very aroused.

Casually letting my legs fall open again, I tell him, "Go ahead and lick me. You can use your fingers, too, y'know. Just take your time."

"OK."

"Make it count."

"Like that?"

"Mmm hmm, that's good. Don't worry, you'll know when you hit the right-- Right there!"

He seems to be a fast learner, and I muse that the next person he's with is in for a treat, courtesy of my tutelage and patience. But my musing is cut short, as I feel waves of pressure suddenly build, and, just as suddenly, release. He's momentarily startled as--grunting with pleasure--I squirt directly into his face, then say, in a hoarse whisper,

"Oh fuck, that was... Keep going--don't you fucking stop!"

Now inspired, Nico picks up his pace, shaking his head vigorously, to vibrate my clit with his tongue, while his fingers continue to stroke my g-spot. I come quickly, then lift his face and hands away from my nether-region.

"Was that--?" he asks.

"Oh yeah, you did good," I assure him, panting.

"I suppose," he says, smiling, "you would've told me if I wasn't--"

"You're catching on," I say brightly. "So now, let's get a better look at you."

Nico stands up, immediately starting to unbutton his shirt, and I have to say,

"Hey, I want to have some fun too. But hang on a sec--"

He grins sheepishly, as I get up, then reach out and pull my scarf from over your eyes. You watch, hungrily, as I remove Nico's shirt and pants, kissing and trailing my nails up and down his entire, skinny-but-kinda-buff body. (It reminds me of you, when we first met.)

As I slide his sexy briefs down, his fully-erect penis springs out. (He's young, and looks quite fit, but I'm sure he took a Viagra before we met up, to "ensure success." Do you see me complaining?) Absolutely rigid, with a graceful upward curve, it looks like an example from a life drawing textbook, or maybe even a graphic novel.

I tell Nico that his cock is gorgeous, and that he scores extra points for manscaping, as well (I detest stray hairs in my mouth). He starts to say something, but I tell him "Sshhh," then kneel and apply my soft, warm breath to it, followed by my tongue. After a deep breath, Nico says something unintelligible, in a low voice (meant to be sexy, I assume).

Lavishing attention on his perfectly proportioned and shaped cock, I swirl my tongue over the tip, and stroke it as I tease and suck on his balls (They're huge! I did not know this...) He actually gasps when I take his whole length into my mouth, and start to fellate him with relative ease. (He's quite a bit smaller than you. This I did know. And it was by design.)

Soon, Nico starts, almost tentatively, thrusting into my mouth, but I pull away as I feel his body begin to tense, and tell him to lie down.

I put a condom on his dick, and suck him some more for good measure, before climbing on, and riding him vigorously. As you look on, we make love in various positions, every now and then trading off top and bottom. He's actually pretty good, and even makes me come again, strumming my clit as he fucks me from behind (he has stamina, to be sure). The next time we switch, I work my way around to where I'm riding Nico in reverse, head down, obviously and unabashedly offering him a view of my tight little pink backdoor.

"Like that...?" I ask.

"Mmm hmm."

"Wanna go there, too?"

"Whoa," is all he can say.

I tell Nico to stay put, then, flushed and still breathing heavily, I get off him, and sidle around the bed to your chair, saying,

"OK babe, now you get to participate..."

You sit up straighter, and a smile starts to appear on your face, until I turn around and bend all the way over; you can clearly see my well-fucked, dark pink labia, puffy and glistening wet. Knowing exactly where your eyes are focused, I say,

"Uh uh. You can't touch that. You're gonna lick my ass, and make it nice and wet, then watch him be the first one to fuck me there."

It's a command, but one that carries with it a certain surrender of control, and I hear you acknowledge this with a low growl. I shuffle backward a tiny bit, so that, by straining against the ropes, you just have access. Closing my eyes, I melt into the delicious sensations, as you circle my little rosebud, teasing and caressing it sloppily. Then you break the seal, pushing your long, pointed tongue into me, again and again; I don't want it to stop, but I straighten up and pull away.

Nico is rapt, watching, but he's jerking himself off so intensely that I'm afraid he'll come any second.

"Hey--not so fast," I tell him, "we're not done yet."

"OK," he says, "what should I--?"

"You can take off that condom," I say, adding, "Here," as I hand him a large tube of lube. I move back onto the bed, turn and crawl into position in front of him, legs spread, hands holding my butt wide open.

"Now warm me up some more with a finger--very slowly--then add a couple more, and you better use LOTS of lube. I'll tell you when I need more; there's another two tubes where that came from."

When Nico finally enters me, there's a few seconds of pain; it's still a bit of a stretch, but it passes. (I think to myself, 'If that was your cock, I'd be screaming bloody murder right about now...') Very slowly, he advances until he's fully inside, stops for at least a minute, then begins moving in and out of me.

"More," I hiss, "more lube. Now!"

He complies, very gradually accelerating, fucking me faster and harder, slathering more lube onto us as he goes. I reach for the vibrator on the nightstand, and start to use it on myself. Just as I'm beginning to enjoy the feeling as he pounds into me, the wand does its job, and I come yet again, this time very hard. My entire body spasms, clenching so hard on Nico's cock that he loses control and comes seconds after I do. He pulls out almost immediately (rather too quickly, in my opinion), and flops on the bed, breathing heavily. I take a deep breath, and scoot back toward you, still on my knees. Staring at my ass, reddened and sloppy with lube, you ask,

"Was it everything you hoped for?"

"Mmm." Suddenly, I feel Nico's cum literally pouring out of me, and I ask in return,

"Well, was it everything you hoped for...?"