Watchers in the Wood

Story Info
At some point, watching just isn't enough.
2.3k words
4.24
17.5k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You think she's going to walk by again?"

I glanced back toward Jack, shrugging slightly before peering through the hedge surrounding Mrs. P's back yard.

"Probably, it's hot as fuck out here and she always comes back out on days like this."

There were five of us leaning against the trees and hedge that surrounded Mrs. P's yard, a habit we had picked up years ago back when we were in high school and continued to do every summer.

Jack was a tall skinny guy, hadn't really filled out yet even in his early 20's, with dark messy hair and glasses. He peered over my shoulder at one of the lines we had cut in the hedges years ago and kept trimmed for days like these.

"She'll be back, she was just getting a shower." Becka looked over to her friend, Sarah with a smile and little eyebrow wiggle she had picked up since meeting Sarah in 1st year.

Becka had shoulder length hair on the short side with a smaller, lean look to her. Her friend, we were pretty sure they were more than friends, Sarah was new to our voyeur group but had gotten into the feel of things pretty quick. She had a strong personality that took some getting used to, but was pretty fun to hang out with. Pretty hot with her shoulder length hair and olive complexion. Had a great rack too, although we learned pretty quickly they were for Becka's use only.

"Well, I hope she comes out soon, it's getting warm," Aaron muttered, leaning back and taking a drink of the beer he had brought along for our spying day.

"Oh damn, there she is!"

I looked back through the hedge as Mrs. P slid the patio door open and stepped out on her deck. She was an older lady, early 40's we figured, with that look of mature sexuality that had been bringing us by her windows for a while now. We all knew what we were doing was wrong, but at the same time watching P getting herself off in the evenings or on her deck was like a drug we couldn't get enough of.

And she didn't disappoint today!

Wearing the skimpy little bikini she used when she thought she was alone, the red one I liked, she strode out like a goddess to the deck, pulling the screen closed behind her. She had recently dyed her hair black, an amazing contrast to her slightly pale skin. She was tall, taller than us except maybe Aaron, with curves and a set of tits that had kept me up more than a few nights.

We all settled into the hedge, no sound but our breathing and the background noise of the community, as she pulled her deck lounger to the middle of the deck and sat, facing us. I could barely stifle a groan as she started wiping lotion on her arms, squirming against the ground to press my stiffening dick for some relief. I heard a light chuckle and looked to see Sarah smiling at me with a little wink. I noticed her nipples were already hard and she was rubbing Becka's back through the light tank top she wore.

On the deck, Mrs. P continued her ritual, starting to rub down her muscular legs. Watching her stretching each one out at a time, her hands gliding over her smooth skin, I would have given anything to be applying the lotion for her. I swear my chest tightened as she sat up, looking along the hedge line. We had made sure our nest wouldn't be noticed, but every once and a while she would stare off in the yard. Maybe she was making sure there was no one around? Who knows and really at this point, didn't care.

"Here we go, man," Jack whispered.

I held my breath as she reached back to undo the top, letting her tits fall free. I heard a low grunt from Jack, he was always a bit of a vocal guy out here, and threw a quick glare his way.

"She's fucking beautiful," Sarah whispered. I was surprised to see her rubbing her hand over Becka's ass and her nipples were tight poking through her shirt.

"Yeah, she is," I whispered back. Mrs. P had leaned back, rubbing the lotion over her tits. We all knew she loved her boobs; we'd seen her fondling them enough over the years to know she enjoyed it as much as we did watching her. Lifting and squeezing each one, pulling and twisting the nipples with her moistened fingers.

"Look at her go," Aaron said softly as we watched Mrs. P fondle the lotion on her skin.

"She's into it today, for sure." Jack answered.

We tried to settle to watch, but something felt different today. Maybe it was watching Sarah feeling Becka up while we watched P playing with herself, but the five of us were radiating a tension more than I'd ever felt before.

Mrs. P had laid back on her chair, her hands fondling her chest while we watched breathlessly. The way she squirmed on the chair told us this was going to be a good one, especially when one hand started down her belly. Mrs P liked to drag her play time out, we knew, play with her tits for a bit then her pussy. One day she was out here with a vibe and I swear I almost came in my pants watching her.

"You guys have been doing this for a while huh?" Sarah asked.

"Yeah, I'd say." I replied awkwardly.

"Did any of you ever approach her?"

We all looked at each other silently. We saw her every day but had only spoken with her maybe a couple times. We had seen her in some crazy situations when she thought she was alone, but to actually talk to her? Approach her? Crazy!

"No, never," Jack said looking away for a moment.

"Maybe we should."

Her words hung in the air, the tension we were all feeling suddenly tighter. On the chair we watched Mrs. P slip her hand under her bottoms, pulling the material up and to the side before her hand disappeared.

"Damn," Aaron whispered, "She's really into this one!"

"She knows you guys are here," Sarah said forcefully. Her hand squeezed Becka's ass, drawing our attention away for a minute, "No way she's been getting off like this on her deck all these years and not thinking anyone noticed."

Could it be true? Did she know we were watching, getting off while we got off watching? I pressed harder against the ground, noticing Jack and Aaron were also squirming.

"We should go up there."

We all stared at Sarah in shock! Go up there? She was crazy!

On the chair Mrs P sat up, stretching her arms high before dropping them to squeeze her chest again. The sight was the sexiest thing ever and we all watched silently as she stood and walked back to the door.

"Think she'll be back out?" jack looked concerned that the show was over.

"Let's go up!" Sarah whispered fiercely, "Fuck guys, she knows you're watching! Why else the big titty squeezes then heading inside!"

"No, she doesn't," Jack said back, "Listen we've been doing this for a while, if she wanted us, she would have let us know by now!"

"Whatever, you guys want to sit in the woods and circle jerk to her that's fine. Let's go Becka!"

Sarah pushed herself from the ground, dragging a confused looking Becka behind her. I tried calling out, making them stop but they were across the lawn and at the door in seconds.

"Oh, fuck," Aaron whispered.

"What do we do?" Jack asked, looking at me wide eyed.

"I, I don't know!" I looked at them both then back to the girls at the door. Sarah was peeking around the frame and slowly slid the screen open. Within seconds they were both slipping inside.

"We can't let Becka get caught!"

I looked back at the door, fear of being caught literally tearing me apart. But what if Sarah was right? I mean it had been a long time we'd been playing this game. She must have noticed something. Maybe she did want us to come in?

"Hell with that, she went in with her!" Aaron said.

"But if she gets busted, we're all in for it!"

"But what if Sarah is right? I mean, we've seen some shows back here man!"

My head rocked between the two of them, indecisive. Suddenly we heard a yell from the house.

"Ah crap," Aaron pushed himself up and through the hedge, followed by Jack. I hesitated a moment then, with a curse, followed them across the lawn.

Inside was craziness!

Sarah was on the ground with Mrs P, her towel wrapped over her face and her arms over her head somehow, while covering her mouth. Both Jack and Aaron had jumped in, grabbing her knees and pushing them down to the floor.

I looked at Becka, wide eyed in shock to see her resting a finger over her lips signaling me to be quiet. On the floor Mrs P was rolling back and forth, my eyes drawn to the swaying tits as she struggled to break free. On the floor beside her was a vibe and dildo, looks like Mrs P wasn't done in the back yet!

"What are you doing!" I hissed, kneeling beside Becka and Sarah.

Mrs P continued to roll around, although not as much as I would have thought. I realized this was the closest I had ever been to her, the smell of her lotion and watching her sway back and forth threatening to make me explode. Jack and Aaron started caressing her legs where they were holding her down, hands slowly moving to her glistening bare pussy. The looks on their faces were probably like mine, finally touching the woman we had lusted over for years!

Sarah made a sound and I turned to face her,

"Are you going to touch her?" she whispered.

"What?"

"Go on," Becka whispered back, leaning forward, "we're not going to get a chance like this again!"

Becka reached forward and placed a hand on Mrs P's tit, squeezing the nipple in the palm of her hand. Mrs P froze, her body rigid. Becka squeezed with a huge smile, her eyes lit up like I've never seen.

I look at the towel covering her face, my thoughts racing. She'll never know it was me.

Hesitantly I reach out, my hand caressing the side of her tit and up to brush the nipple. The soft skin was better than even in my dreams as I squeeze excitedly.

Becka smiles back, massaging the tit on her side, as I wiggle closer on my knees. Mrs P is laying still, I can hear her breathing, her body quivering under my hands.

I was focused on her chest, squeezing, brushing the nipple to make her jump. Jack and Aaron caress her legs, their hands sliding higher until they reach the crease of her hips.

Aaron reached higher and rubbed his hand over her mound, the slick lotion letting his hand glide. Mrs P let out a squeak and the guys smiled, now with both their hands exploring her. Pulling her legs open wider, Jack trailed his fingers up her slit, wet fingers rubbing her clit. My other hand rubbed her belly before reaching down and running my fingers in a circle over her pussy. Her hips push up, wiggling side to side again as the three of us explore her.

Becka had leaned down and was suckling for all she was worth, Sarah freeing a hand to rub Becka's head. I moved back and took the other one, our eyes meeting as we both sucked and licked her. Mrs P was breathing faster, still wiggling under us but not fighting as much. The taste and feel of her nipple in my mouth was enough to make me want to pull my dick out and ease the pressure that was about to explode, but I fought the urge somehow.

A low buzzing sound caught our attention and Becka and I looked to see Aaron holding the vibe in his hand. With an evil grin he spread her lips, teasing her clit with the toy. Mrs P let out a gasp, her hips moving side to side.

"Keep moving it around," Sarah said, still holding Mrs P's arms as she squirmed more.

Her back arched and I could hear her whispering something as we both went back to sucking her tits, the hard nub pushed against the roof of my mouth. Becka reached down to help open her and rubbing slow circles, making for a louder cry. We could tell she was trying to fight it, exciting us all the more.

Jack reached back and held the vibrating dildo in his hand with a smile of his own. Looking at Sarah's nod, he brushed the vibrating tip past her lips. Her reaction was intense! Her whole body started shaking, her head rocked back against Sarah. I'd watched her cum before but nothing like this! I kept sucking her tits barely holding on, wishing it was me making her vibrate and shudder on the floor like this.

Suddenly we heard sounds from the front of the house! Reluctantly we pulled back from the still quivering Mrs P, peeking out the window to see a lawn service truck pull up with two older guys getting out.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I muttered before turning back, "We have to get out of here!"

Jack and Aaron had already stood up, leaving the vibes in place of course, and were easing back to the door.

"Go!" Sarah said as she leaned forward.

I could see her whispering something to Mrs P, but the voices out front were getting louder and we could see them pulling a mower off the trailer. Giving Mrs P one last look, I joined Aaron and Jack, followed by Becka and Sarah a few minutes later. As we broke through the hedge, I could still taste her lotion on my lips, and couldn't wait to get back home.