Watching a Movie

Story Info
The movie is the last thing on your mind.
1.4k words
4.09
11.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We have been watching this movie together for a while now. It is just the right kind of movie after a long days work; a good movie, but not so good that it requires attention. My body rests up against yours. You can feel me through the back of your shirt. My presence keeps your mind at ease.

Your attention is still on the movie. A slight joke occurs and gets a small laugh. You feel my laughter cause my body to move against yours. You feel my arm move, my hand falls against your hip. I seem to steal a moment of your attention away from the screen in front of us.

Maybe my hand just fell there because there was nowhere else to fall, but maybe I want something more than just the movie. Maybe you want something more than just the movie. Your not sure on either question.

You feel my fingers move a little. I seem to grip your hip just a little bit. It comes as a hint to you that maybe my hand there is on some purpose. Maybe that is a good thing. My fingers slowly creep around a little, playing on your hip, maybe simply finding somewhere to rest. You sort of like it for some reason. You push your hips towards me just a little bit, with as much subtlety as you can get away with.

I seem to get the hint. My hand creeps around just a little bit more. You feel my fingers slide gently underneath your pants and down into your underwear. You like where this is going. I tease you a little, taking my time caressing your belly and your body.

You move your own hand as best you can against my back and try to pull me closer towards you, not to much avail, but I get the hint; you like where this is going. As if by your suggestion you feel my hand breeze gently over your pussy, tempting you to ease your legs apart.

You have come to be unsure what movie we are watching. You don't really care anyway. You feel my chiselled body pressing up against you. My other hand slides underneath your body and gently grabs your breast. My lips clasp your neck with a gentle but sudden blast of joy. My kisses gently wander down your neck. I kiss your shoulder and down your arm. You want me to go further. You want me to go all the way.

You spread your legs a little bit to help me on my way. Maybe I will get the hint where you want me to go. Maybe I get the hint. I slide my other hand down your pants. Now with two sets of fingers playing with your pussy you know where most of my attention is. You can feel me getting harder against the small of your back. My body begins to travel along yours. Hopefully I am going where you want me to go.

You can feel my kisses through your shirt, making their way down your side. My hands still play against your hips, waist and pussy. I slide a single finger into you. You take a breath in pleasure. I do not go far, but it is far enough that you know what I am thinking.

My mouth has now reached your hips. You are still fully clothed, something that you know you will have to remedy. Your hands leave my body and try to pull your pants and underwear down. I let them past my hands, though as soon as your clothing is out of the way, my finger darts back to your ever wettening pussy.

You wish that my hand was playing with your clit. You grab my hand in yours and steer me to where you want to pleasure to emanate from. Jolts of ecstasy ping around your body as my finger presses against your clit, just the way you like it, just the way I like it. What movie are we watching? Who cares?

My head is now hovering around your hips. It is a tangle of face, fingers legs. It looks a little awkward, but you don't care, you just love the feelings coursing around your body.

Despite the joy you are experiencing you realise that my body is not in a great position for me to do this for long. You want me more comfortable, for your sake and mine. You grab my hands and move them out of your way. You push your hips above my head and push against my face. Your message is none to subtle, but I don't mind. My face is now underneath your spreading legs. I can smell the wetness of your pussy and I do love it. I take my opportunity to begin to taste your wetness.

My fingers grip your legs and hips, still seeming to explore around you. My tongue plays around your clit. My fingers pleasure you as best they can while my head is in the way. You feel the pleasing tension in your body welling up in you. You let out a moan as you feel my tongue in just the right place.

This seems to spur me onward. Your pleasure encourages me forward. My pace quickens and my face seems to bury a little deeper within you. You don't want to suffocate me, but you can't help but push your pussy closer to me. You want my tongue inside you. Your pussy can't help but drip over my mouth. I continue to quicken, hoping that your moaning never stops.

You start to loose control of your body. For some reason you try to hold your orgasm in. You can't. Your body shakes drastically as the waves of orgasm fleet around your body. The pleasure courses around you, in you, across you all over. Your limbs seem to go numb, as if they belong to another person. I slow my pace a little and eventually slide my head out from underneath you.

If your breathing wasn't heavy and fast you might ask where I was going. It doesn't take long to find out though. Although you cannot actually see me, your attention elsewhere, you can feel the tip of my bare dick brush against your butt cheeks. You didn't even know my pants were off, but you don't really care. You can feel my tip explore around you just a little.

You don't have to wonder where it is going. The head of my cock plays with the lips of your pussy. Maybe I am doing it to tease you, maybe I am stimulating myself. You don't really care, you like it either way. You just wish I was inside you.

Starting to regain some control of your own body, you position your hips upwards, inviting me inside you. Your invitation is quickly accepted. Another inward gasp of pleasure draws in through your mouth as you feel my shaft push deeply into you. I had not gone that deep with my fingers. My finger was not that thick too.

I grip your hips, both knees pressed against the bed. You know what will come next but you know you want it so badly. I push myself into you and out again, in and out, in and out. Each time I go just a little deeper within you. Your moaning seems to push me further. I am obviously encouraged by your pleasure.

You try just a little to hold your hips upwards, maybe making me go deeper into you. Your head presses against the bed, pussy raised to let me in. I pull you as close as you can take. I push myself as deep as I can go. Each moan you make encourages me forward.

With one hand still on a breast I slide my hand quickly down your body, spending a little extra time on your belly. It is not long though before you feel my finger against your clit. I would kiss your neck as well if only I could catch my breath.

I have almost full control of you, though only because each rupture of divine orgasmic joy reduces the amount of control you have over yourself. You try to hold yourself up, though I am doing most of the work. Your voice urges me forward. Your moans tap into new energy within me. You are not sure how much longer I can hold you up. Your question is answered as you feel me explode within you. You feel my shaft pulse within you. I grip your body tightly as our climax's match.