Watching Dena Watch Me Ch. 01

Story Info
I never thought sexually of my stepdaughter until one night.
2.8k words
4.21
26.2k
33

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bangerb
Bangerb
102 Followers

I remarried when i was 38 and gained two stepdaughters. The oldest moved out about two years into my new marriage. The younger one, Dena, just turned 18 the year her sister moved out.

Dena wasn't super sexy or anything, in fact she was kind of chubby and I never looked at her other than an annoying step child....until the summer she graduated.

My wife worked nights and left the house about 10pm each night. Dena was a night owl so she was usually up pretty late. I usually waited about an hour after my wife left and would shut my bedroom door and masturbate. Yes, after only a couple years of marriage my wife just wasn't putting out enough. I've always had a very strong sex drive and at 40 it was stronger than ever.

When i finished jerking off I would clean up and open my bedroom door and go to sleep. My wife leaves the bedroom door open always so I would be sure to open it back so she didn't wonder why I had it closed.

I should tell you here the layout of our house. Dena's bedroom was the only room upstairs and the house only has one bathroom. So if Dena needed to go to the bathroom she would have to come downstairs and walk past my bedroom to get to the bathroom.

One night I decided to just leave the door open while I beat off. I would be able to hear Dena coming down the stairs so it would give me time to cover up. It wasn't like it took me forever, she might interrupt once before I would get off, no big deal. Just cover up, wait and then resume....easy.

So I get the boss out and start schmoozing him with the bedroom light off and the door wide open when sure enough I hear footsteps coming down the stairs. I covered myself and instinctively looked at the mirror on my closet door which reflected the view down the hallway. Here came Dena down the hall and just as she passed my door I noticed her slow slightly and take a quick peak into my room. From where she looked in she would have only been able to see me from the chest down. I suddenly realized that my heart was beating faster and I was excited thinking that just a few seconds before she looked in, I had my cock out.

The thought that she might have caught me jacking off made me very excited and got my adrenaline running. As soon as she was done in the bathroom and went back upstairs I pulled my cock back out and immediately shot a powerful load of cum all over my stomach at the thought of Dena catching me.

The next few nights I was able to get off without interruption and decided it was safe enough to keep the door open and lights off.

About a week after the first incident it happened again. I was rock hard and stroking myself off when I heard the footsteps on the stairs. This time something made me hesitate and as I looked at the closet mirror I saw Dena slow and glance in my room just as I was covering my cock up. Did I see her hesitate? Did she see my cock? As the bathroom door closed I could feel my heart thumping in my chest and before I could grab my cock, cum is shooting out under the blanket. I haven't climaxed that powerfully....maybe ever. What a mess it was under the blanket. As I was trying to figure out how to clean up the mess I heard Dena come out of the bathroom and go back upstairs.

I got cleaned up and laid there thinking about what just happened. Did she see my cock? I definitely think she hesitated. I wasn't fully watching her expression. I couldn't believe how much it excited me thinking she saw my cock. But did she see it? I decided to check something. I got out of bed and went to the hall then looked into my bedroom from where Dena glances in. It was dark. I could make out shapes but no way could she have seen my cock. Maybe she noticed movement. I decided to find out.

The next night I had the captain out slowly stroking. I didn't want to get off quick, I had to know if Dena saw my cock. I lay there edging for about 20 minutes when I hear her coming. I didn't cover up. I just held my cock up, not moving and watched the mirror. Sure enough she slowed and made the glance. I made sure to watch her expression and I saw no change. She just kept going like she didn't see a thing. I realized my heart was pounding again. I guess just from the chance that she might have seen. No question, she didn't see it, it was too dark.

Another couple weeks went by and a few times I left my cock out when Dena went to the bathroom. Still no recognition but the excitement just knowing there's a chance she might see always made me cum quick.

One night I'm stroking away and here comes Dena. As is usual now I just hold my cock up and wave him around as she passes by. This time she almost comes to a halt and I see her eyes go wide open in the mirror. But then almost as quick she puts her chin down and continues to the bathroom. What the hell happened? Theres no way she..........OH Shit.....my TV was on. I forgot to turn the TV off before I started jerking. The TV provided a dim blue glow inside my bedroom. Oh my god....did she really see this time? I was terrified but still excited. This time though I forgot all about jacking off. I waited till Dena went back upstairs and got out of bed and went to the spot in the hallway. I slowly turn to look into my bedroom and holy shit I can see everything. It is still very dim but if I was laying there with a stiff cock in my hand it would be unmistakable.

Oh my god. What do I do? Will she say something to me? It was just all play before.....I knew she couldn't see. But now....oh she saw!

The next few days I kind of kept a low profile and didn't spend too much time around Dena. I surely didn't look her in the eyes. I was afraid of what I would see. Disgust? She's going to think I'm a nasty old pervert. At least my wife hasn't said a thing. I was terrified she would go straight to her mom and tell but apparently hasn't and hopefully won't.

Well suffice to say for the next couple weeks I laid low and just went to sleep after my wife left for work. I was terrified somebody was going to bring it up. But after two weeks....nothing.

I decided I needed to cum badly so one night I went ahead and got the fun stick out of hiding and lathered him up. I left the door open but made sure the TV was off. I wasn't in an adventurous mood, I just wanted to cum so I made quick work of it. Dena never came down and I finished myself off quick. It felt good but as I laid there I realised the times I thought she saw me my orgasms were powerful and left me even hornier than when I started. I craved that.

The next night I new I was going to do it again. Fuck it, she obviously hadn't told her mom or I'd have heard about it. Just this one time. I have to see her face. I want to see her expression. If its disgust, well I know its over. Its just a matter of time before she tells her mom and then it's all over.

So I left the TV on and let the squirrel out of his cage. This time though I take my time. I edge myself waiting to hear those footsteps on the stairs. Here she comes! I had moved the closet mirror slightly to allow a longer look at her in the hallway. As she came around the corner I noticed her slow slightly when she saw the glow from my room. As she approached my door she blatantly extended her neck to get a good look in my room. I was so excited! I didn't even stop stroking. I was just ever so slowly sliding my hand up and down. When she got at the right angle to see in, she stopped! I watched as her eyes got big and a fucking grin crept across her face. Oh my god! Shes staring at my cock! As I stroke it! Just as quickly as she stopped she started again and went into the bathroom. She had just barely turned away before I started gushing cum all over myself. Wow! I couldn't believe it. She for sure saw and for sure wasn't disgusted. This was great.

As I was trying to wipe the goo up I heard her come out of the bathroom. For a second I thought to leave the blanket back and let her see the mess. I thought better of it though and covered up. That might be going too far. She went upstairs and I went to sleep.

For the rest of the summer I continued this game and if she didn't like it she sure didn't tell her mom. I was addicted to it. She didn't come down every night, but once or twice a week she would and that was enough of a fix.....for now.

As I said earlier, I never thought much about Dena. She's chubby and a little homely. But now that I knew she liked seeing my cock I was beginning to wonder what she looked like under her clothes. I mean, she's seen me now right. I should get to see her. I thought about it for a while and decided I'd spy on her somehow. I stopped at an electronics store one day while I was away on business and found a tiny spy cam. This cam used a wireless signal to stream to my cellphone so I could watch it live. I wanted to set it up in the bathroom to watch her shower. The only thing wrong with that plan was that she always showered right after her mother, before her mother left for work. I came up with a plan.

One night after my wife got out of the shower I went into the bathroom and got on the toilet. I sat there until Dena knocked on the door and I said I had a stomach ache, give me a bit. My wife came in and told me goodnight and she left for work. Thats when I got to work. I set the spy camera up so it had a good view of the shower doors. I connected it to my phone and saw that the feed was live and left the bathroom. I yelled upstairs and said I was finished and a few minutes later Dena came down. As she walked past my door I saw she had a towel. Great!

I quickly opened the cam app and saw Dena at the sink mirror wiping her makeup off. She hadn't gotten undressed yet so I watched and waited. When she finished with the makeup she waisted no time and lifted her shirt right off. Her bra covered tits flopped out of the shirt and jiggled for a second. Dena then reached behind herself and I watched as her bra loosened and slightly dropped. Oh my. I didnt think I would be this excited with anticipation to see my chubby stepdaughter's tits. As she let her bra drop, out came two of the softest prettiest tits I've seen in some time. Her areolas were a very light tan and her nipples pinkish.

There were visible veins because her boobs are so big and tight. They were fat tits but still jiggled ever so slightly with every move. I was mesmerized....and hard as a rock. Dena now unzipped her jeans and started pulling them down. Her panties came down a little bit with her jeans just exposing the top of a nicely trimmed pussy. She finished pulling her jeans off and hooked her thumbs in her panties and slid them down her thick legs. When she stood back up I could see that her pubic hair was a very light brown. Light enough I could see her slit through the hair. I was getting very horny now. I never thought I would look at Dena sexually but now her naked body had me very excited.

I pulled my hog out of its pen and started playing. Dena stepped into the shower and closed the door. I could still see her silhouette through the frosted glass and that was enough to keep me hard and excited. When she finished she stepped out of the shower, glistening with water droplets. I watched as some water slid down her body, tracing the side of her fat tits and down her chubby belly where it collected in the small roll at her belly button. As the pool of water collected it broke free and drizzled down her lower belly and into the neatly trimmed hair of her mound. There the water glistened and almost in slow motion ran down her slit and gathered at her vee to slowly drip off. I watched each drop of water fall to her lower legs and then run to the floor. Oh how I wanted to be a water dropplet that night. I wanted to start at her neck and trace every soft curve of her body.

Before I knew it, Dena had wrapped the towel around her body and left the bathroom. I realized at this point that I am furiously stroking my cock and dont want her to see that....just yet. I hold my cock down slightly and I see her shadow pass my door. When she was past the door I started to squeeze my cock in readiness to finish myself off. As I squeezed I realized I was already past the point of no return and an explosion was imminent. I pointed my cock skyward and let loose my streams of cum.

Just as the first gush left my cock I happened to look up at the closet mirror and there was Dena, stopped in the hallway watching my cock spewing! I was terrified but I didn't stop stroking. I wanted her to see this. Even though she had no idea, she is what did this. She unknowingly made me cum. Her eyes were wide and she had a lustful look on her face. I really think she likes this. I wanted to see how long she would watch so I kept stroking myself even after the flow of cum stopped. I surely wasn't going soft, not with all this going on. Dena did not disappoint. She stood there and watched for a good two or three minutes before turning to go upstairs. I imagine she didnt want to get caught watching me. Just as she turned though I noticed her hand was inside her towel at waist level. Whether she was or wasn't I like to think she was playing with herself as she watched me cum.

I slept very good that night.

I was able to catch her in the shower a few more times but each time I kept myself from cumming until she went upstairs. I guess I didnt want to make it too obvious. The fact that she thinks she caught me and I have no idea is what really turns me on.

I wanted to see her nakedness more often so I decided to move the camera. While she was staying a couple nights with her friend I took the camera down and went looking for a good place to put it in her room. There is an attic space right next to her room so I went in the attic and saw light coming through a hole in the wall. It was where the TV cable was routed. The hole was a little bigger than the cable and I was able to set the camera up where I had a perfect view of her whole room including her bed. I couldn't wait till she got back.

Her first night back after the wife left for work I got the app up and started watching Dena in her room. Perfect view.

Find out what happens next in Ch. 2.

Bangerb
Bangerb
102 Followers