Watching Dena Watch Me Ch. 02

Story Info
Continuation of voyeuring Dena.
3.7k words
4.47
9.8k
12
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her first night back after the wife left for work I got the app up and started watching Dena in her room. Perfect view.

I could see her whole bed and exactly what Dena was doing on it. Right this instant she was on her phone probably instagram or snapchat I would guess. I was getting excited just watching her stare at her phone. Just knowing she thinks she's in the privacy of her bedroom but I see it all.

For the next hour that's all she did. I was getting sleepy but could not stop watching. I was waiting for her to dress into her night clothes so I could get another glimpse of her soft chubby nakedness.

Suddenly Dena sat up and put her phone down. Yes! Here it comes. Dena stood up and walked towards her door and then......black. Dena had turned her light off. I couldn't see a thing. Damn. Well so much for that. It would be a real bummer if that was her routine.

A couple weeks later I was away on business again and I stopped at that same electrononics store. I browsed through the miniature cameras and came across one that had night vision mode. I purchased this camera with a smile.

When I returned home from my business trip the first chance I got I installed the new camera in Dena's bedroom. I decided to put the other camera back in the bathroom. May as well not let it go to waste.

The first night with the new camera I waited with excited anticipation for the wife to leave for work. The second I heard her car leave the driveway I turned the camera app on. I could see both feeds at once or one at a time. I picked the bedroom and saw Dena sitting on her bed, nose in her phone.

I watched her for 30 minutes or so and even fully clothed and doing something simple as looking at her phone it still excited me. Just knowing I am spying into her private moments turned me on.

I pullled my cock out and began to stroke. I edged myself to keep from cumming. Watching Dena kept me horny enough to keep it up for a long time.

Dena laid back and turned on to her side away from me. She had on a pair of thin shorts that fit snugly. She had her knees bent so that her ass was pushed towards me and made her shorts tighten up. I zoomed in on Dena's ass and could see the nice round shape of her ass cheeks. Her ass crack was nicely defined and following it down to between her legs I could clearly see the shape of her pussy lips. This made my cock even harder.

Dena's arm was laying along her side and she let it drop to the bed behind her back. She slowly reached up and very lightly traced her pussy lips. Oh man this was it! She kept this up for a couple minutes, lightly playing with herself. A few times she would slide a finger a little deeper into the slit and I could see the shape of her pussy lips spreading outward to let her finger through. This was almost too much!

I was starting to wonder what she was looking at on her phone that was arousing her when she rolled over and stood abruptly. She was still watching her phone but not moving. Her hand went to her crotch and gave it a rub and a squeeze, but then she laid her phone down and walked out of her room. She must be coming to the bathroom. I quickly switched camera feeds.

I had my TV on and cock out. I watched the mirror as Dena came down the hallway. She stopped as she got to my door and just watched me stroke myself for a minute or so and then straightened up and walked on to the bathroom.

I had to stop stroking or I was going to blow it right then. I looked at the bathroom cam but did not see Dena in the frame. That was because I had installed the camera above the toilet. I did this for two reasons. One was so I could get the correct angle. The other reason is that I decided watching her on the toilet was a little too much of an invasion of privacy and it really didn't turn me on anyway. I waited until I heard her come from the bathroom and checked the mirror as she passed my room. She stopped to look in but I had myself covered up so she went upstairs.

I switched cams again and watched as she came into her room. She came inside and closed her door and leaned back on it. She had a faraway look on her face as her hand crept up to her breast and slowly caressed herself. She then pulled her shirt up over her head and turned the light off. Immediately the cam blinked and turned a greenish color as the night vision turned on. I felt a moment of satisfaction that I was cunning enough to overcome that obstacle.

Dena walked over to her dresser in just her bra and the tight shorts. She pulled a bottom drawer out and took something from it but I couldn't tell what it was. She then turned to her bed and bent to pull her shorts down and off. She bent at the waist to do this and the angle of the cam was just right to see her pussy on display. She had a very pretty pussy. Not too much hair and her lips were smooth and tight. She stood back up and without taking her bra off she lay face down on the bed. She had a very nice ass as well. Like I have said before, Dena is chubby but not overly so. She is thick like an athletic build plus some. Her ass was nice and smooth, still young skin not marred by stretch marks or cellulite. I had a perfect view right up her ass.

She laid there for a few minutes just looking at her phone not moving. Then she started rocking her ass from side to side rhythmically like she was listening to music or something. I was just starting to think maybe thats all shes going to do until she falls asleep when suddenly her legs parted slightly. Dena lifted her hips so that her ass rose up and now I had a great view of her pussy. Then I notice her finger slowly sliding into her pussy from underneath. I could see her finger instanly get shiny from how wet her pussy must have been.

Dena lay there like this, finger in and out of herself, hips rocking for about the next 5 minutes or so. Her hand dissappeared and reappeared seconds later holding what looked like one of those cheap little vibrating massagers with the little balls on the end that you get at the dollar store. She replaced her finger with the massager and I saw one of the little end balls dissappear into her tight pussy. I could tell it was tight by how her lips snapped tightly back around it as it disappeared inside.

She still rocked side to side and at the same time was humping her hand with the vibrating massager inside herself. She did this for a few minutes then rolled over and sat up on her pillows and pulled her blanket over herself. Her upper torso was uncovered but she still had her bra on. I noticed her hand slide down under the cover and was moving around about where her pussy would be. She tilted her head back, eyes closed and I could tell her hand started moving faster. Her movements were causing her tits to jiggle and I was mesmerized. Her bra was low cut and the tops of her tits spilled out a little bit over the bra. I have always thought that was a sexy look anyway and she was putting me over the edge.

My cock started spewing its load. I imagined my cum spurting onto Dena's tits and pooling up into her cleavage. I noticed that Dena's pace had changed and she was furiously rubbing herself under the covers. She finally threw her head back and started convulsing which made her tits jiggle and bounce even more. My cock instantly went hard again and I could feel myself ready to orgasm again. As Dena's convulsions started to slow I watched her closely and shoved my hips out and shot another powerful load all over myself.

My heart was racing as the last few spurts of cum made their way from my cock. What a fucking rush! I came twice in a row which has never happened for me. Just knowing that Dena and I were both cumming at the exact same moment and she was nearly directly above me was exhilarating!

I focused on the camera and saw that Dena had rolled to her side and closed her eyes. I thought that was a good idea and cleaned myself up and did the same.

I had a very good night's sleep.

Over the next few weeks the same scenario played itself out three or four times. I didn't cum twice in a row again but I came simultaneously with Dena each time.

She usually started out laying on her belly and finished laying back with covers over herself. I wished she would leave the covers off. I so wanted to watch her pussy while she played with it. She didn't always leave her bra on though, so I got to see her full tits plenty. My fantasy was that while she was having her orgasm, I was standing over her and shooting my cum onto her tits. I was fantasizing about that alot....even when I wasn't masturbating or watching her. I would think about it just randomly throughout the day. I was becoming obsessed with watching Dena in her most private moments. The nights when Dena would go straight to sleep without playing with herself I would sometimes still need to jerk off. On those nights I couldn't even get hard without thinking about her.

I had thought about recording her with the cam app. It had that capability but I was hesitant to do that. I didn't want any evidence on my phone in case my wife happened upon it for whatever reason. I just made sure to watch Dena every chance I got to make as many mental images as I could.

One night I was watching Dena in her bedroom, she was just watching videos or something on her phone, nothing naughty. I had my cock out anyway. She didn't necessarily have to be doing anything to turn me on. As I am sure most voyeurs know, its the act of watching someone when they think they are in privacy that turns you on. Anyway as I was watching, she gets up and goes towards her door. That was my cue to switch cameras and watch the mirror. I had the TV on and just kept stroking myself as she came down the hallway. When she got to my door she quietly stopped and stood there watching me. It was all I could do to keep stroking without going over the edge. I had to stroke lightly and not squeeze or it would be all over. I watched Dena as she watched me. She had that lustful look again and I was wondering if it was really turning her on or she was just watching out of curiosity. When she reached up and began carressing her breasts is when I realized it must be turning her on. I didn't want to cum just yet so I slowed way down and just held myself for a second. I guess she must have thought I was going to get up or something because she practically ran to the bathroom. I didn't see her on the cam so I knew what she was doing.

When she finished in the bathroom she went straight back to her room without stopping at my door. I watched her bedroom cam as she came in and went straight to her bed. She didn't turn her light off. She laid back against her pillows and was typing on her phone. She watched her phone for a minute and then laid it next to her and raised her legs into the air. She was pushing her pajama bottoms down and off. I noticed no panties came with them. Her pussy looked so nice with her knees pulled up to her chest. The way her legs were closed and pulled up squeezed her pussy lips and made them puff out slightly. That was so sexy.

This was the first time I had gotten a good look at her pussy with the lights on. It got even better.

Dena put her legs back down and picked her phone up. Her legs were still together and I could only see her puffy mons and pubic hair. As she was scrolling on her phone she slid her knees up and spread her legs open wide. What a perfect view! I finally get a chance to really study her pussy. I've always been a pussy admirer and love all shapes and sizes.

Dena's pussy as I have said before is always nicely trimmed. The hair is very light colored so it leaves nothing to the imagination, it's all out there to see. She has what some call a Barbie pussy. Her inner labia do not show unless spread open. Her outer lips are very smooth looking, no wrinkles and a little puffy. Her mons is puffy from her chubbiness. Its not fat, its just a little chubby and more defined. That along with her inner thighs being a little chubby too, gives her more curves and shapes in her inner pelvic region.

Now I had always been attracted to porn star type bodies. Everything is proportional and smooth and what the perfect anatomy is supposed to be. Seeing Dena's pussy right now, legs spread.....my opinion has now changed. The folds and the curves and how soft everything looks is turning me on like never before.

Dena apparently found something she likes on her phone and now ran her hand down to her pussy. She slid one finger down the slit, just lightly sliding up and down. She pressed a little harder and her lips parted enough to show the darker pink inside. I could tell she was soaking wet by how it glistened in the light. She sunk her finger inside and when it came out it was soaked, her juices dripping from it. She used her thumb and middle finger to spread her lips wide and her pointer to start rubbing her little nub clit. I really got a good look at her then. Her inner labia were swollen as well as her clit and hood. She must really be turned on by whats on her phone. She continued to rub her clit, making tiny circles with it.

This was too much for me, I let my cum fly just as I saw Dena start bucking her hips in time with the circles her finger was making. I let go of my cock so I could hold my phone steady and really watch as Dena had her climax. I zoomed in as far as I could and still see her face and pussy in frame. Watching Dena's face as she cums is as much a turn on as anything. I watched closely though and with the light on I could clearly see the muscles below her pussy clenching with her orgasm. She had closed her eyes and threw her head back as her whole body started shaking with intensity. Her shirt was still on but I could tell she had no bra on by the way her tits moved in it and her nipples were practically cutting through the material. I was mesmerized and couldn't move as I watched Dena's powerful climax race through her body from bottom to top and back. I noticed she had formed beads of sweat on her forehead and she worked herself into this blissful frenzy. Her bucking started to slow and her head came forward. She opened her eyes and let her chin fall onto her chest like she was totally spent. She rolled to her side and didn't move. Her back was facing the camera so I had the view of her pussy poking out between her legs at me.

She apparently had fallen asleep because she didn't move again. She had left her light on and I just sat there and stared at her ass. My cock had gotten hard again, I wasn't sure it had even gotten soft to tell the truth. I jerked off again watching Dena's bare pussy before I myself went to sleep.

The next morning I had slept in a little later than usual. When I woke I noticed the house was empty. I looked at my phone and saw that my wife had texted me saying she was going shopping with her friend and would be gone most of the day. I saw another text from a number I didn't recognize. I opened it and it said, "Hi dad, it's Dena. I'm with Chelsea and using her phone. I think I left mine at home. Could you look for it and let me know so I know I didn't lose it somewhere? Thank you."

I got out of bed and did my morning pee first then walked to the kitchen. I didn't see her phone on the bar or table where it would usually be so I figured maybe she left it in her room. I went upstairs to her room and sure enough it was laying on her bed. I picked it up and carried it back downstairs to the kitchen. I texted the number back and said I found it, it's not lost. Dena texted back thanks and she will be back late. So it looks like I've got the house to myself today.

I made some coffee and turned the TV on and sat at the bar enjoying my morning brew. I started to get up but then heard a vibration and looked down to see that Dena's phone had lit up with a notification. Curiosity got the better of me so I picked it up to see what the notification was. I swiped the screen and was surprised that it unlocked. Don't all the young people use passcodes? Apparently Dena doesn't think she needs to lock it. That was a mistake. I got a little flutter of excitment knowing I was now about to snoop through Dena's phone. Another form of voyeurism I guess, which I was fastly becoming addicted to.

I first opened her messaging app and scrolled down the names. It was mostly her girlfriends who I know most of. I saw her mothers name and opened it. It was full of short texts like "Where are you" and "What are your plans" ect. Nothing interesting. I next opened several of her girlfriends and could barely understand the messages with all the acronyms they use nowdays. I opened Chelsea, who is Dena's best friend. There were lots of messages in this one. I scrolled up just reading a few texts here and there. I would stop at the longer ones and read them. Nothing too interesting. There were a few about different boys and how cute they were or how one or the other would "do" him. Nothing too juicy just typical girl stuff. Until I got to the first picture! It was a picture of Chelsea from the waist up in just a lacey bra that showed her nipples through the lace. The caption said "Do you think Shawn will like it?" Damn that was hot. I always like it when Chelsea comes over. She has a smoking hot body with great tits. Now I just got to see them about 50% uncovered! I kept scrolling up but found no other racey pictures.

I closed out of the messaging app and went straight to the photo abumns. She had thousands of photos and I scrolled through for a long time hoping to find something naughty but other than a few selfies in the mirror of Dena trying on different outfits, nothing exciting.

I decided to check her internet browsing to see what shes been searching.

I opened her browser and clicked on the history tab. Surely she uses incognito or clears everything right? Nope! There was everything, from porn searches to "how to make lasagna ". Everything was there and at the very top, the image is burned into my brain like a blazing neon sign, was "stepfather porn!" Just below that there was "stepfather seduces daughter." And then "stepdaughter spies fathers cock." I scrolled further and further down and more of the same stuff along with other things like, "huge dick" and "deepthroating cock." Omg, I just realized that after seeing me jerking off last night, Dena went straight to her room and finger fucked herself while watching stepfather porn. I clicked on that search and saw the video that she clicked on and it was a chubby girl with an older man!

So now I know that she likes seeing me and apparently had fantasies about fucking me. I was really turned on by this. Could that ever happen? Would I end up fucking my stepdaughter? The thought sounded great but I wasn't so sure I could do that. Besides the obvious reasons like she is my wife's daughter even though not my biological daughter, I don't know if I could do it. I dont know if I wanted to do it to tell the truth. I think if that happened it would change everything with my voyeuring. That is what excites me. When I think about actually fucking her or watching her, the watching is what turns me on. I adore Dena, but I think it could be anyone and it would turn me on just as much. Once you take the non-consent out of it, it becomes not so fun.

Thank you for reading this story. Much more to come in future chapters.