All Comments on 'Watching Dena Watch Me Ch. 01'

by Bangerb

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I gave you (5) stars for two reasons. First, was your description of realistic sounding events, that not only have the potential to be believable, you tell them as if they already did happen. Two, because the character appropriately had pubic hair. Based on your descriptions, adding a shaved mound would not have enhanced this character (at all). Good Job!

"Her panties came down a little bit with her jeans just exposing the top of a nicely trimmed pussy." (This sounds very realistic. It is very plausible this would happen.) "She finished pulling her jeans off and hooked her thumbs in her panties and slid them down her thick legs. When she stood back up I could see that her pubic hair was a very light brown. Light enough I could see her slit through the hair. (This sounds like a real account of events). Then you said, "I pulled my hog out of its pen and started playing." (Different, and you made me laugh).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Need part 2 ASAP!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story, in part two, which is needed, Please keep that pussy, or those pussies, if you decide to add another one, "HAIRY!"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So, this is your first published story. You have some very awesome descriptive writing abilities, and I gave you a five rating for them. I can agree also with the other reviewer's comments. A part two is needed, and the hairy ones (pussies), they just kind of work extremely well, probably best in most voyeur (even from a distance and in dim lighting, I was instantly drawn to the dark bush I could see spilling out from the top of her white panties,) stories. I also like your openness on the biography page about Fetishes, "Voyeurism, Taboo, and Exhibition," these are some of the better ones to have. I am looking forward to more stories. So, please voyeur, then very descriptively exhibit your story for us. Hopefully more hairy pussy "FAMILY" members and possibly some close family friends.

annabellebritoannabellebritoabout 1 year ago

I liked the tension and descriptions. The risk factor and voyeur part is what makes this one interesting.

LucieLou007LucieLou007about 1 year ago

Great story looking forward to Part 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5 stars from me also! I also agree with the others about the hairy pussy. Well written, nice pacing and excellent descriptions. I enjoyed all 3 chapters you’ve posted so far. Looking forward to reading the new chapters yet to come.

Thanks for the entertainment.

Munchie184

dommasterjimdommasterjimabout 1 year ago

More text in the convo screen.. Hoping it will also be a great read..!!

Conniewants2Conniewants212 months ago

Really nice, brought back memories of accidentally seeing my parents having sex by the pool while my older sister and I where sneaking back into the house late one night. Seeing my fathers erect penis was so sensual and the way my mother controlled him was incredibly sexual. You might want to have someone edit your story but it definitely had the effect you desired. This is how my daddy issues started.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBangerb@Bangerb
Been reading stories here for a while, finally tried my hand at writing. I like it and seem to be decent at it. As I write more I'm going to try to cross over into other categories too.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES