Watching Dena Watch Me Ch. 07

Story Info
More of my sister Delilah's visit.
3.6k words
4.71
4.9k
9
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bangerb
Bangerb
103 Followers

The second day of Delilah's visit we all slept in a bit. My sister and I had had a long night and my wife, Kate, had worked. Dena was the only one up early, she had already left the house to go shopping with friends. It was the weekend and Kate was off the next two nights. I was bummed because I wasn't

sure if I'd get to fool around with Delilah any.

We were all up now and were having coffee in the kitchen talking about our plans for the day. Delilah said she would like to visit the city today and see some of the sights. My wife and I said that sounded like fun and offered to go with her. She said she'd like that so we all went to get ready.

Kate took the bathroom first and I went to my closet to find some clothes. As I was checking out some shirts I felt a hand snake around my waist and I was pulled backwards into Delilah. She squeezed us together tightly, her hips grinding into my ass.

"Well, let's see it Bro." Delilah laid her chin on my shoulder and whispered.

"Are you crazy, you'll get us caught." I whispered back.

"Oh, come on now, she's in the bathroom she won't catch us."

I turned and took Delilah's hand in mine and lead her out of the closet and towards my office. "Fine, but I'm not taking any chances she comes out and catches us in there." I took my phone out of my pocket and opened the app. Kate was in the shower and all we could see was her silhouette making movements behind the frosted glass.

"Oh this is so exciting little Bro, I can see why you like it."

I sat down in my desk chair and Delilah sat on my knee as we watched the bathroom cam together. Delilah's tits were at my eye level and while she stared at the phone, I stared at the shape of her delicious tits through her night shirt. She noticed me staring and she picked my hand up and slid it up under her shirt and guided it to her bare tits.

As Delilah watched the cam my hand roamed her body. I massaged both her breasts and felt her firm nipples in my palms. I tweaked her nipples alternating back and forth before sliding my hand down her soft skin to her lap. I traced circles around her belly button and caressed her hips with my hand sliding them down her legs to her knees. I slid my hand back up the the side of her ass and poked my fingers inside her panties to grip her soft ass.

Delilah caught my hand and motioned at the camera. I looked down and saw Kate step out of the shower. Delilah's eyes were glued to my phone. She picked my hand up and slid it into the waist band of her panties and I quickly found her hot pussy with my fingers. She was slippery wet already and I played in her juices while we watched.

Kate is a good looking woman. She's not a model but she manages to keep her body somewhat fit much like me. She eats well and manages to get what exercise she can. She had a little bit of a muffin top that made her hips a little wide and her upper thighs where a little meaty. She was short in stature, 5'2" and weighed around 130 pounds. Her tits were amazing for her age considering she'd had a child. Dena did not breastfeed so rearing her didn't affect her tits. They were small and very pointed almost like cones. They were so firm that they didn't sag at all, you could clearly see where her breasts met her upper stomach with no overhang. This made them very bouncy while she was toweling off and Delilah had noticed this.

"Damn Bro, she's got some nice little titties, watch how they bounce. I wish mine were so firm."

"You have beautiful tits Del." I wasn't lying.

Kate had turned towards us and we both had a good view of her front. Below her perky tits and chubby stomach was her thick dark bush. Kate trimmed herself occasionally and even shaved herself bare a couple times when we were dating. She liked it natural though and left it that way most of the time.

Kate started putting lotion on, sliding her hands all over her body. She put her leg up on the stool and was applying lotion to her leg, this spread her pussy enough to see into the pink folds. Delilah gave a sharp intake of breath at this and I focused on her pussy, becoming quicker with my movements. Delilah started rocking her hips but suddenly froze. I turned to the cam and saw Kate leaving the bathroom.

Delilah and I both jumped up at the same time. My hand was still inside her panties, and as we separated I felt, and heard, a rip as my hand pulled free. The whole side of her panties ripped open and the flap that was made was now hanging down exposing the side of her pussy.

Delilah snickered at this and I stifled a laugh as she ran out of my office. I heard her announce from the hallway that she was next and into the bathroom she went.

I still had the cam up on my phone and looked down to see Delilah enter the bathroom. I closed my office door and sat back in my chair. My sister pulled her night shirt up and off her body revealing her beautiful pale tits with adorning bright pink nipples. I could see the flap of her ripped panties still hanging. She got a big smile on her face as she played with the flap a moment and then slid her ruined panties down her long silky legs. She tossed the panties into the trash can and turned to the mirror.

Delilah cupped her tits and hefted them a few times and then turned to the camera and squeezed them together, aiming them right at me. She winked and let her titties drop. Next she leaned her head back and let her fingers roam her body. She slid her hands all over herself while being sure to keep herself in frame as if to say "This is all for you little Bro."

Delilah now spread her legs apart and propped one foot on the edge of the shower frame. This action spread her pussy wide for me to get a good look. Delilah slid her hand down her body to her delicious looking pussy. She slid one finger down the slit which spread her lips as it went between the folds. I could see glistening on the flesh of her pussy as she was making herself wet. She brought her finger to her lips and slowly ran it across her tongue tasting herself for me.

Delilah suddenly got a mischievous look, turned her head to look towards the sink and reached her hand for something. When it came back into frame I could see she was holding my green toothbrush! She placed the bristled end at the bottom of her neck and slowly slid it down her chest, between her breasts and over her stomach and stopped at her mound. Slowly she inched it back up her body and circled her tits with it, making figure 8's around them. She then used the bristles on her nipples, lightly brushing them and I watched them swell even more than they were already.

She played with her nipples like this a bit longer then slid my toothbrush back down her body again. This time she kept moving as it entered her bush. She turned the toothbrush around so that it was pointing down from her hand and she pushed the top of it into her pussy slit. She slid the toothbrush up and down her pussy several times getting it wet with her juice. With her other hand she stretched the top of her pussy upwards making her clit pop out of its hiding place and she began to lightly rub it with the bristles. She flicked the little nub back and forth with the coarse toothbrush. Her clit had swelled so much it was straining to be seen.

After some time working her clit, my sister slid the head of my toothbrush back down into the folds of her wet pussy. The angle of her hand changed and I saw her slowly begin to push it into herself. When there was just a couple inches left sticking out she pulled it back out and plunged it inside again. She started fucking herself with my toothbrush as I sat there watching, hard cock straining against my shorts.

Delilah's body was starting to quiver and her hips spasmed a couple times. She let go of my toothbrush, still stuck inside her pussy, just the tip of the handle showing. Now she started rubbing her clit with her fingers faster and faster. Her hips were bucking back and forth and her knees were getting shaky. She had to steady herself with one hand against the shower door as her orgasm took over. I watched as her stomach muscles clenched and she threw her head back, mouth open. Her hips bucked a few more times and then slowed as her body started to relax.

Delilah's head came forward and she stared straight at the camera, breathing heavily, strands of hair stuck to her forehead where beads of sweat had formed. Her tongue poked out and she licked her lips as she winked at the camera. She reached into the shower to turn the water on and then turned towards the sink. She reached between her legs and pulled my toothbrush from inside herself. As it came out of her pussy a thin string of Delilah's cum went with it, stretching the whole way to the sink until finally breaking free from her pussy and hanging from the bristled head. Delilah left the string of cum hanging on the toothbrush and placed it back into its holder.

She turned and entered the shower. As much as I wanted to watch her out of the shower, I thought I better go get my clothes and be ready when its my turn. I went into my bedroom to the closet and picked out my clothes. Kate was doing her makeup as I walked past.

"Will you be long honey?" Kate asked.

"I shouldn't be, Delilah should be done soon and I'll get a quick shower and brush my teeth and I'll be ready." I had to throw that statement in. I wanted to say, "I'll brush my teeth with my toothbrush that Delilah just fucked herself with." That probably wouldn't have gone over too well though.

The second I closed the bathroom door behind me I went straight to the sink and picked my toothbrush from the holder. I held it to my nose to breath in Delilah's scent. There was really no smell that I could tell so I licked the end of it. It hadn't dried of her pussy juice all the way yet and I put it in my mouth and sucked any moisture from it I could. My cock was stirring from doing this, seeing in my mind, my toothbrush poking out of Delilah's pussy. I quickly turned the shower on and stepped in. I wasted no time and proceeded to work my cock and blow a load of cum all over the shower door. I rinsed it off and finished my shower and got ready to go out with the girls.

We spent most of the day in the city and it was just getting dark as we got home. We sat in the kitchen awhile and had some drinks while we talked about tomorrow's plans. After a while Kate said she was ready for bed. I told her to go ahead and I'll come to bed a bit later. I wanted to stay up a while and talk with sis. She went off to bed and Delilah and I went to the den. I turned the TV on but kept the volume low so we could talk. The lights were off so there was just the dim glow from the TV lighting up the room.

We talked for a bit, sitting at opposite ends of the sofa. I kept thinking about the toothbrush and was having a hard time concentrating on the conversation. Delilah turned to me and said "You ok Bro? Penny for your thoughts?"

I looked back at her and said "My thoughts are with you in the bathroom this morning!"

Delilah got a bashful look on her face and looked away but I heard a little giggle, "Well I'm glad you enjoyed it. I can't believe I did that. Oh my god, I was so turned on, knowing you were watching me like that."

"You and me both!" I exclaimed.

I slid over on the sofa to get a little closer to Delilah, she met me halfway and we embraced. I put my arm around her back and let her fall back towards the sofa so I was looking down at her and went in to kiss her. We kissed for a while, just exploring each others mouths with our tongues. I had my hand on her bare leg, inching it closer to her thigh.

"Little Bro? Are you sure we should be doing this? Kate is just at the other end of the house, what if she gets up to come to the kitchen or something?"

"I'm not worried about it." I said "She's a heavy sleeper and rarely gets up from sleep for anything but the bathroom. Dena is at her friend's tonight so we won't be disturbed by anyone."

"Well, ok then I trust you Bro, but I'm still a little uncomfortable."

"I understand, we will be careful." I said as I leaned back in for more kissing.

I had reached the hem of her shirt with my hand and as it got closer to her inner thigh I could feel heat radiating from that area. I slid my hand down between her legs and she instinctively spread them open. I found her panty covered mound and cupped it tightly in my hand.

Delilah's hand had found my cock through the leg hole of my shorts and she had it gripped in her fist and was stroking the length of it. I was thrusting my hips towards her matching her stroking.

I had pulled the soft cotton of her panties to the side and was now knuckle deep inside my sister's soaking pussy. I slid my finger in and out, being sure to rub her clit as I slid back in each time. I pulled my hand out of Delilah's pussy and sat back on the sofa. I helped her hand out of my shorts and slid off the sofa to kneel in front of her. She turned and sat up some. I put my hands on her knees and began sliding them up her legs. When I got to her hips, I reached behind and underneath her and got my fingertips into the waistband of her panties. I slowly pulled my sisters panties off her ass and down her legs. She helped kick them off her feet when I got them all the way down.

Now I placed my hands back on her knees and slowly pushed her legs apart, revealing her naked pussy in between. I leaned forward, sliding my hands up her legs again and stopping at her hips. I held onto each side of her hips as I leaned my body in between her spread legs. I felt the heat emanating off her skin, burning the sides of my face. I leaned my head in, aiming for the soft flesh around her belly button first. My lips met her belly button and I gave it a kiss. I then licked around it and inside it, leaving a trail of saliva on her belly as I started working my way down.

I felt the top of her bush tickle my chin as I licked and kissed my way down her body. My mouth came into her pubic hair and I licked all around her mons, and kissed the upper part of her inner thighs. I drug my tongue back through her tangles and felt the top of her slit. I let the bottom of my tongue slide into the crevice as I brought my head down. My tongue parted her pussy and was met with wetness as it went deeper into her folds. As my tongue found the entrance to her tunnel I lifted my face back up, sliding back up her pussy. I felt where her labia come together and just above that her hard nubbin clit.

I made circles around her clit with my tongue, pressing hard against it, wiggling it back and forth. I licked all around it, feeling the hood over top it and where her lips came together above that. I reached for the top of her pussy with my hand and pulled up on her mons, stretching her pussy lips tight. This popped her clit out where I could get at it easier and I flicked it with my tongue. I worked her clit like that for a while until I felt Delilah's hips starting to move. I ran my tongue back down her pussy, keeping my finger on her clit, until I got to her entrance again.

I plunged my tongue deep inside of her and could taste a sweetness from her cum gathered inside. I curled my tongue up and pulled it out, bringing with it a mouthful of juices. I let her fluids run down my tongue to the back of my mouth and swallowed. My tongue snaked its way back inside of my sister and lapped at her juices as my finger played with her clit, pressing down and making little circles.

Delilah's breathing was getting heavy and she had started thrusting her pelvis into my face. As her pace quickened her hips started bucking and she squeezed my head between her legs while using her hand on the back of my head to smash my face into her pussy. I kept my tongue darting in and out of her hole while Delilah rode my face through her climax.

Her bucking slowed and then stopped. She relaxed her legs and I raised up from in between them. My face, from my chin to my ears, was wet and shiny from Delilah's pussy. She reached down and yanked my shorts off and pulled my hips towards her.

"Delilah, no, I don't think thats a good idea, that might be going a little to far with Kate here."

My sister ignored me while she took my raging cock in her hand and started jerking. I realized now what she had in mind. She let go for a second and dipped her fingers into her pussy and pulled them out, shiny with her wetness. She used her own juices as lube and started jerking my cock again. I was so close to cumming already it wasn't going to take long.

I started thrusting my hips into her hand and she quickened her pace. I felt my balls start to churn and I thrust harder and harder into Delilah's hand. When my hips began bucking she pulled my cock to her pussy and held the swollen head between her lips. My first spurt hit her pussy and shot up between her lips and over her clit to land in her pretty red bush. The next few blasts did the same as I was thrusting my cock up and down her pussy slit. I pulled down a little further and when I went to push it up again my cock slid right into Delilah's slick opening. I pushed myself deep inside my sister and spent the rest of my hot seed inside of her body.

I slumped forward, my sticky face coming to rest between Delilah's breasts. She slid her fingers through my hair as I caught my breath. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her body tight to me. We lay like that for a bit then finally separated. I stood up and looked down at the mess we had made. Delilah followed my gaze and laughed when she saw it. She reached down and smeared my cum into her skin, rubbing it in like lotion. A thin line of cum had started to ooze out of my cock and when Delilah saw it she reached out and twirled it around her finger and brought it to her mouth. She licked all the cum off her finger and smacked her lips.

I sat down on the sofa next to Delilah and took her in my arms and cuddled her. We sat together like this for a while until falling into a passionate kiss. I so wanted to lay down right here with her and hold her while we slept but it was getting late and I needed to get to bed. I could tell she sensed this and we unwrapped ourselves and I stood up.

"Good night Del." I blew a kiss.

"Goidnight Little Bro." She caught it and blew it back.

This ends Chapter 7. Stay tuned for day three of Delilah's visit.

Thank you for reading.

Bangerb
Bangerb
103 Followers