All Comments on 'Watching Katy and Emma'

by BrooklynObserver

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
XtacyincinXtacyincinover 14 years ago
I have lived your story in real life

I have had the same experience but was one of the girls watching a friend of mine and me together. It was so hot watching him stroking his hard on, getting so turned on watching the two of us together. It is one of my favorite sexual situations to be in. Thank you for sharing yours/

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
sir cum stances

I watched Katy and Gwen make out while I did what they wanted: to see me

masturbate. Gwen told me to cum in her lime-green panties, which Katy

had just slid down her legs and handed to me. They smelled of an aroused

woman -- fantastic. This was one of the best sexual experiences of my life, and we each want to do it again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
cute

I got to masturbate watching two women make out. They asked me to cum on their skin -- on the side of one's neck and the other's forehead. They told me my cum smelled like bleach, and I said they smelled like French fries. Wow, what a fun night.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
seeing sanitary towel sex

From an upstairs landing I watched my mum and auntie kissing on the couch in their bathrobes. They assumed I was in bed in my room. It was so sexy seeing them kiss passionately on their lips, their necks and ears. My 15 year-old penis was throbbing. As I shifted my weight a floorboard squeak alerted mum, and she stopped opening up aunt Clara's robe and called my name. She knew I was there and assumed what I had seen. She was more amused than mad, and asked me to come down. I darted into my room to get my own robe, trying to hide my erection, then stepped down into the sitting room. "Now Kenny, Clara and I have always loved each other. We are both on our periods. This is a time when we are both aroused and we know how to help the other. Do you understand?" I didn't really, but I was learning. Clara opened her robe to reveal maroon panties and the slight outline of her sanitary towel. I found it strangely arousing. As they watched me they confirmed that I had an erection and urged me to sit across from them and touch myself. I fantasized that Clare would suck me as I ejaculated, and they then would kiss. Though that didn't happen, mum did retrieve a pair of her silver panties from the hamper and handed them to cum into, just in time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous