All Comments on 'Watching Lea: The Restaurant'

by Just2happy

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
cuzinevilcuzinevilalmost 20 years ago
The best of all!

I just can't think of a more erotic situation! Open and honest. I can only hope there is a wife in my future like the one in this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
fuck me

what a story I hope it was all true.

what a wonderful wife

whats your address Ill be right over.

I mean Ive got the biggest hard on just reading the story over and over wow.can I watch next time..

fuck me....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great stories

Please write more about your experiences, they are hot!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Sharing my wife

I always like my wife to be be well fucked and for this cause she has been constantle been fucke for the last 20 years by two of my younger brothers and her two brothers in laws i.e. 4 people besides me. My wife is now 50 and she startyed on this course when she was 28 and we had been married for approx 9 years. She has massive boobs 40+ and buttocks also 42+ and a pussy that is always shaved and underarms always hairy. we have double teamed and triple teamed her also and it is very erotic when two are sucking her boobs and one is fucking her.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 9 years ago
Details

This is a series. In the first episode, Sweetie is 20 and she had been married to Hubby (22 yo) for two years. That was when Ray first started fucking her. Now Sweetie is 40 and has been in 3somes with Ray and Hubby for TEN years?

Read your OWN series!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous