Watching Mommy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mommy suddenly recovered from her initial embarrassment and shock, removed her hands from her face, grabbed my face between her hands, and mashed her mouth to mine. She fucked her tongue between my lips and deep into my mouth sending lightning bolts of electric shock waves all through me. My pussy exploded into fire igniting the rest of body into the burning flames of hot sin that could only come from the exquisite sensations of your own mommy's tongue fucking the hell out of your face. Every inch of my body tingled, from the inside of my skull, down to my curled up toes as I relished the sweet, delicious sin of mommy-daughter face fucking.

And mom felt the same as I, since I could feel the tsunami of heat and sexual desire emanating from her entire body—even though she had just had her cum.

And my own pussy gushed and gurgled even more than before totally destroying my panties.

As we continued holding our long, face-fucking mommy-daugher hot sex kiss, I continued fondling mommy's huge tits through her clothes while she fondled mine through my T-shirt and teased my horny nipples.

"Okay, Pearl," Coach Billings said, "your daughter just munched you to orgasm, so you've got to return the favor. And after all the other sexy play she gave the rest of us before reaching you, she's gotta be hornier than hell, hornier than you could ever imagine. So now, you gotta put on a real mommy-daughter sex show for us fully knowing what you're doing."

"Yeah, Mrs. Donaldson said, "we all wanna see some real mommy daughter cunt-eating sex."

"Fuckin' A", the other women responded in unison.

"They're right, mommy," I said, "I'm just as horny from eating all these other women, and pleasuring you, than you were before I munched on your panty-covered cunt. And, my panties are totally drenched from it all."

"Well, okay," Mommy said, "stand up here on the couch so Mommy can get at that sweet little daughter of mine's pussy."

I stood up on the couch and presented my crotch to her.

"Okay, now," mommy said, finally breaking off our long, hot kissing. "Let's see about those drenched panties of yours."

As I stradled mom's thighs with my feet, she slipped her hands up the backs of my legs to help support me. Once I was in position, she began kissing my exposed belly button, then she grabbed my panties and pulled them down my legs, and off.

Mrs. Franklin, sitting next to mom, grabbed my wet panties from mom and began sniffing them, which I thought was really hot.

With my panties out of the way, mommy slid her hands back up my legs, under my skirt and grabbed my ass cheeks while snuggling her face up under the front of my skirt to begin licking my sopping wet slit up and down.

"Ummmmm, fuck, yesssss mommy," I said. "That feels so fucking good!"

The other women began chanting, "mommy-daughter sex, mommy-daughter sex. Go for it pearl. Eat that horny little cunt of your hottie daughter—while we all masturbate to it.

And sure enough, mom took courage from their cheering and my moans of pleasure to mash her mouth firmly against my cunt to start sucking me off.

By this time all the other women had slipped their hands up under their skirts and inside their panties to masturbate to the mommy-daughter sex taking place right before their eyes. The liquid squish, squish, squish sounds of half a dozen wet cunts being played with filled the room to compete with my moans of pleasure.

Mommy licked my slit up and down, fucked her tongue deep inside my sloppy wet cunt, rubbed her nose against my throbbing clit, and then sucked on it—which completely destroyed me. And, OMG, the hot thrills I got from the exquisite hellfire sin of my own mom pleasuring my horny, steaming cunt and sucking off my throbbing clit.

"Nggggggggg, fuck yeah, mommy, this feels so fucking hot!

Losing control of my body I wildly fucked my cunt into mommy's loving cunt-lapping mouth.

Already so horny from all the previous action, I was soon squeaking and screaming my orgasm into mommy's mouth.

After I came, I settled down onto mommy's lap and gave her a nice kiss of gratitude. As I tongued her mouth out I got the added thrill of tasting my own girl goo in mommy's mouth. And, even though I was getting horny again, we just cuddled for a while, a mother and daughter sharing love together.

"I love you, mommy, so very much."

"And I love you too, sweety." She gave me a chaste kiss on the top of my head and a nice hug and squeeze.

While everyone was resting, and coming down from the high of watching real mommy-daughter sex, Ms. Billings brought out refreshments for every one.

TO BE CONTINUED

12