Watching Sarah Ch. 02

Story Info
Sarah is watched again.
3.2k words
4.51
23.4k
35

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/05/2023
Created 01/11/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just hung up the phone with my girlfriend Sarah, when my boss said I could leave early. He knew we were going to the concert tonight and said he didn't want to listen to complain about being late. In reality, he was being a nice guy for once, but I didn't let on that I knew it. Now I'd have time to meet Sarah and her friends for some tailgating before the show.

I had planned to stop by my brother's apartment to pick up a couple joints for tonight, but when I thought I was working late, she agreed to go and I'd meet her later. As I walked to my car I had to wonder if this was a good idea. Two weeks ago I had left Sarah sunbathing by my pool when I went to work. My brother Randy showed up and started messing with her. Neither of them knew I was watching from the window as Randy peeled off her suit and fucked her right there on the pool deck. While driving to Randy's, I didn't know if I was hoping to stop a repeat performance, or see one.

By the time I turned onto Randy's street, I had decided to just see what happens. Sarah had always been my favorite fantasy, even before we were dating. She had long, black hair and sweet brown eyes. She had a runner's body, thin and athletic, without being too muscular. Strong and lean, at 18 her breasts were still firm and ripe, and her legs were long and gorgeous. I still daydream of her getting ravaged in all sorts of scenarios. My current obsession is thinking of her getting caught shoplifting and taken in the back for a strip search. Tonight, I was planning to be the one bending her over a desk in my stockroom.

I parked a few houses down from Randy's building just as Sarah got out of her Jeep. She wore a white linen sleeveless top that buttoned down the front. I knew the one, it took three buttons to get it open. Her denim mini-skirt and cowgirl boots were perfect for the Jason Aldean concert we were heading to. She wore her hair in one long braid down the back. God, she looked good as she danced across the street between the cars and through the door in the rehabbed brick building where Randy lived.

Randy had an open loft-style apartment, although it was in the basement. It was basically one big room, with a kitchen at one end, bed and couches spread around. Concrete floors with various rugs in the living areas. As I walked toward it, my lesser instincts got the best of me and I turned into the alley on the side. There was a dumpster and a few wood crates, but not much else there. There was however, a window into his apartment. With the glazing on the old glass, the angles and the fact that the alley was dark, and the apartment was lit up, meant it was impossible to see out, but easy to see in. Randy could care less, since there were no other windows facing the alley. I pulled up a crate behind the dumpster.

Randy and Sarah sat on opposite sides of his kitchen table. To my surprise, there were two others sitting there also. I took me a moment to recognize the guy with his back to me. It was Johnny Rotten. At least that's what people called him. Friends with my brother, even Randy often kept him at a distance due to the hair trigger of his temper. I did my best to stay the hell away from him.

The fourth was Denny, like me a newly graduated Senior. Denny was the school's supplier of weed, usually provided by Randy and Rotten. He was a typical stoner dirtbag and had a reputation for cutting deals with the girls in school who wanted to get high. For a few bucks, guys in school could view his photo album of their topless classmates. I had gladly paid him myself. It was well worth it. Kathy, a tall skinny blonde with her small tits out, kneeling on his bed, her hands pulling at the open snap of her shorts. Carol and Cindy, both topless and making out, pressing their tits together. There was Miss Evers, a 25 yr-old teacher at the school. She lay back on his bed with the top of her dress pulled off her shoulders. Her bra was opened in the front with her beautiful breasts on display. The bottom of her dress was pushed up her legs, exposing most of her thighs but, hiding her secrets. However, a pair of red panties was wrapped around one ankle. Incredible. And then there was Sarah.

From where I was in the alley, no one could see me and I could look down into my brother's apartment. His bed was directly under the window with a couch and TV off the foot board. To the right was the table where my Sarah sat with Denny, Randy and Rotten clockwise around the table. A joint was passed counter clockwise and they all seemed to be talking about Sarah. Hands were waving and she was laughing and shaking her head, "No." As the joint reached Rotten, he stood up and stepped behind Sarah. He flipped the joint backward in his mouth and pulled her braid, forcing her head back to face him. Moving right down close to her he blew a shotgun hit into her open lips. Tossing the joint onto the table, he took her chin in his free hand and planted a kiss on those lips until a cloud of smoke surrounded both their heads. As the smoke cleared, I saw his hand was down her shirt now squeezing her tits.

Sarah gripped his wrist with her hands but, could not move him away. Her face looked up at him pleadingly, and he deftly flicked open her top button. She reached up to hold her shirt closed but paused as he was talking to her. I couldn't hear what he was saying, but anything Rotten says sounds very intimidating. She looked at Randy for help, before her hair was pulled back again forcing her to look straight up at him. She delicately unbuttoned the front of her shirt. He pushed the fabric off her shoulders and the boys took in the view of her beautiful braless tits. So,did I. Sarah lowered her arms and let her blouse fall to the chair behind her. Rotten rolled her nipples between his fingers and planted another long kiss on her upturned lips.

Randy just sat there smiling and Denny fidgeted excitedly in his chair. After a few long minutes of vigorous chest massage, Rotten lifted her out of her seat and stood her up facing him. Her hands were on his chest pushing uselessly at him. He spun her around and bent her over the kitchen table. Sarah swung her arms around trying to stop him, but he easily held her bare chest flat against the wood with one hand and flipped her skirt up with the other. From behind, I could see her long tan legs rising out of her boots all the way to her sweet ass covered only by a pair of silky white panties. She tried to push her skirt back down and then to push up from the table, but Denny reached out and grabbed her wrists. He pulled her arms out flat across the table. Helpless now, her panties were soon around her knees and Rotten was spanking her bare ass. I couldn't hear much, but I could hear each slap followed by her muffled cry.

I couldn't believe that I was watching my girlfriend getting held down and stripped naked for the second time in two weeks. As scared as I was for her, this was once again my fantasy come true. I rationalized that even if I was in the room, there was no way I could hope to stop Rotten from doing any damn thing he wanted. What he did do was kick her legs as wide as they could go with her panties stretched out at the top of her boots.

As Rotten unzipped his jeans, it was Denny face to face with Sarah who was taunting her. I had to imagine what he was saying, but it sure looked like, "You're gonna get fucked now." I was sure that Sarah knew it too. She strained to get her arms free but could only manage to wiggle enticingly on the table. As Rotten slid his cock into her, even that stopped. She lifted one foot in slow motion, as if she could run from the intrusion, but it was useless. After three or four thrusts, her legs hung limp from the shaking table. The toes of her boots dragged backed and forth on the floor as Rotten pounded into her sweet pussy. Her arms seemed to relax as she accepted the fucking and I thought she was even holding onto Denny's hands for support. Rotten had her skirt bunched up in his fists and gripped it like a handle to get better leverage.

I was hard as a rock watching my Sarah get fucked again. After about five minutes, I noticed her left leg starting to twitch uncontrollably. He was making her come. Her knees buckled and if she wasn't face down on the hard surface, she would have fallen over. When Rotten pulled out and stood her up she looked dazed and ready to collapse. Her let her slide through his arms until she was on her knees, and then presented his cock to her face. She could barely focus as he rubbed it across her lips until she opened her mouth. With a sudden look of surprise, she realized she was now being face-fucked for the first time. She pushed at his legs but there was no moving him. Once again, she seemed to accept her fate. A minute later he pulled out of her mouth and jerked his come on her pretty little face.

Rotten buckled up and with a nod to the others walked out the door. Sarah still knelt on the floor topless. She still wore her denim mini-skirt and boots, with her panties around both legs at the top of her boots. She wiped the cum off her face with the back of her hand as Randy stood. He gave her a kitchen towel and helped her to her feet. Once cleaned up, she tossed the towel on the table. Denny had a nasty little smirk on his face. Randy walked her across the room to his bed, her knees still tied together by her underwear. She was still shaking her head "no" when he pushed her onto her back on the mattress.

As Sarah bounced on the bed, Randy grabbed her panties between her legs and used them to raise her feet in the air. One by one he pulled off her boots and tossed them aside. Panties next, and then he motioned to her skirt. With the slightest reluctance, she hooked her thumbs in the waist and pushed it down her long legs. My brother tossed that aside also as she crab-walked back to the center of the bed. He had fucked her to orgasm before and she seemed to be welcoming him in again.

My girlfriend lay completely naked on my brother's bed with him kneeling between her open legs and unbuckling his pants. Ten minutes ago, she was driving her Jeep down the road. Since then she was stripped topless, bent over the table and fucked hard. She was about to be again.

As I watched through the window directly above, Randy drove his cock into my naked girlfriend for the second time. Her ankles were crossed behind his back and her hips rose to meet each thrust. Her head was turned to one side. She made eye-contact with Denny across the room who was also watching Sarah intently as she got fucked. He knew he was next, and Sarah closed her eyes and bit her lip as she realized he would be too. Randy pushed her legs up until her thighs pressed against her tits and then picked up his pace. She held her hands together above her head and accepted the pounding silently.

Denny had always wanted a piece of Sarah and she had always shut him down. Which is why I was so surprised to find her in his little photo album. This was about a year ago, before we were dating. Denny knew I had the hots for her too and charged me extra to see her pages. She had gone to threaten him for making his "special deal" with some of the younger girls in school. After arguing vehemently for ½ an hour he agreed to stop, on the condition that she take their place and then some.

She refused to fuck him or suck his dick, but the pictures told the rest of the story. He undressed her slowly, laid her on his bed and ran his hands and tongue all over her. He fingered her to an orgasm the then had her give him a hand-job, aiming his come at her naked chest. Denny had dozens of photos of the whole episode.

I never told Sarah that I had seen those pictures, but they were a favorite memory of mine. Sarah always voiced her hatred of Denny and even as Randy fucked her now, I could see her dreading what was to come. She was on her knees now with Randy fucking her from behind. Her pulled her braided hair back and molested her tits while biting her neck. When she collapsed forward, she rested on her elbows and buried her face in her hands. He shot his load over her back and with a slap on the ass stepped away from the bed.

Sarah was lying face down clutching the covers. Denny was there almost immediately, shirt off and climbing onto the bed. Randy shouted at him and he pulled back quickly. Denny took her wrist and pulled her off the bed. What I though was Randy shutting him down was really him just keeping Denny out of his bed. Sarah staggered to follow as Denny dragged her to the rug in the middle of the room.

She was completely naked and looked a little dazed. Her skin was glistened with sweat, hers and my brother's. Her back was blushed red from being pressed into the sheets and her ass was rosy from being slapped by Rotten earlier. Denny spun her around to face him and she pulled her hand away. When he reached for her again, she swatted at him but missed. He grabbed her and with one leg behind her knees, had her down to the floor quickly. She slapped him in the face once and tried to do it twice, so he pinned her arms above her head while forcing his kneesbetween her legs. He leaned in to kiss her and when she turned her head,he licked her neck slowly from the collar bone to her ear, biting andpulling the lobe with his teeth.

Denny was only an inch taller than her, but easily 75lbs heavier. She continued to struggle beneath him, but after being fucked twice already she was out of strength. The only reason he was not inside her yet, wasthat his pants were still on. I could see her grimace as he ground his crotch into her bare and tender pussy. He held both her wrists in one hand and with the other pushed the waist of his sweatpants off his ass freeing his cock.

He had waited years for this and wasted no more time. Sarah yankedone hand away while twisting her body under him. He again used both his hands to hold her down, and taunting her the whole time, he maneuvered his hips until he found her with his cock.

Unable to close her legs, she was still open from the prior abuse and he easily slipped inside her. He paused a moment to be sure of his aim, then drove his full cock home.

I watched from outside as my beautiful girlfriend took her third cock in a span of 15 minutes. This was like my dream come true. I had fantasized about her being taken against her will for the last six months and now I was seeing it happen. I knew she was hating that it was Denny fucking her right now, but I could tell from her face that her body was turning on her once again. She tried to hide it by biting her lower lip, but by the way she squeezed her eyes shut, I could tell she was struggling.

Denny saw it too and increased his pace. Sarah was breathing rapidly and when her mouth fell open, she had given up. He knew she was his, if even just for the moment. He relentlessly pounded her there on the floor until her legs began to shake. Her muscles tensed up and she stretched out her legs and held her breath. He was hitting her five times a second. The trembles started in her abs and worked their way outward until her whole body wrenched. Her knees sprang up and back as she began bucking her hips to meet him. I could hear their grunting through the glass as she opened herself up wide to take one more orgasm from her impromptu gang bang.

Denny was thrilled that he had her so turned on. He kept driving into her with full length strokes until her arched back collapsed to the rug. Seeing she was done, he pulled his cock out of her and climbed up onto her chest. Straddling her body with his sweatpants hanging off one leg he pinned her arms with his knees and rubbed his dick between her tits. Sarah, still reeling from the sudden emptiness, was shocked to find his wet cock in her face. Trapped beneath a guy she hated, she was helpless to avoid his come hitting her cheek, then her eyes, even in her mouth. When he was done, Denny held her head and rubbed his dick across her lips until she finally opened her mouth to him.

I watched Sarah as she was stripped and fucked by three guys, including my own brother. She now lay naked, pinned to the floor with Denny on top of her. Her eyes were closed tight with his come dripping down her cheek, but his cock was in her mouth. Softening now after fucking my girlfriend, she licked him clean while he recovered from the abuse he had just given her.

A few minutes later, Sarah was up off the floor. Randy threw her the same dishtowel and she wiped her face. As Denny pulled his shirt back on, she kicked him in the ass with her bare foot. He was laughing at her, so she punched him in the shoulder, hard. She gathered up her clothes and went into the bathroom. I went back to my car to wait for her to come out.

It wasn't long before I saw her emerge from the doorway. I was parked half a block away and watched her trot almost gleefully across the street to her Jeep and drive off to our meeting spot for the concert. As I followed from a distance, I made plans to pin her down and feed her my cock later tonight.