All Comments on 'Watching the Game'

by caminco

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Sucking cock belongs in gay. 1*

pepepilotpepepilotabout 3 years ago

The story needs to be developed more. No real ending to it. Everything is just left hanging in the air!

luvtodoitluvtodoitabout 3 years ago

Brought back fond memories of my first threesome with my wife and another man. Hope there is more to cum.

SluggerOTooleSluggerOTooleabout 3 years ago
Very nice!

I found it very erotic and hope something mostly like this happens for us one day!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
My wife and I did the same thing

We met a guy in a hotel bar in Nashville and really hit it off with him. We took him back to our room and the two of us fucked her pretty much all night. When one of us got tired, the other stepped up. It was a great night and she wants to do it again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Good Story!

A quick, erotic read. My wife especially enjoyed this phrase in your story, “Kay told Ed to get under her and to lick her pussy as I fucked her.” OMG! I remember the first time my wife told me to do that. I was in shock but complied. The view really is great when a husband is only a few inches away from his wife’s pussy as she is being fucked.

My wife had a plan and pretty soon she had me licking his cock and balls. Plus, when he shot off, she would have him cum against her pussy lips instead of in her cunt. That way it all dribbled down into my mouth. She assured me I would soon enjoy this cum play.

I had never had any gay tendency, however, my wife kept pushing me toward servicing her lovers orally and cleaning her up after they had cum in her. Now, after my wife’s coaching, I can deep throat a thick, long cock. My wife watches, masturbates, and makes sure they give me a huge fascial.

My wife and I enjoy a good hotel bar pickup like you described in your story!

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Nonsensical

The insipid “my wife and I “ fantasies get more boring, and laughable every time I read one.

GarySmith69GarySmith69about 3 years ago

I assume the male character is Bisexual. But at least they did the sex together and they can talk about how the husbands life has changed.

alan13703alan13703about 3 years ago

Loved the story. It is my dream but so far hasn’t happened.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercaminco@caminco
Long time reader here , decided to try a story. Hope you enjoy it