Watching the Jerk-off

Story Info
Two cocks jerking to explosion!
1.1k words
3.72
12.6k
10
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Background: [The older part of the university grounds were fairly unused. The old toilet block (still cleaned, though) and the old garage sheds were isolated these days. Only used by academic sports-persons on their way to the fields beyond. Things were quiet here, except when someone needed some 'alone' time.

I followed Jill's brother down to the old toilet block that warm afternoon. He didn't notice me, but I saw him alright.

I climbed up just under the old roof. Was easy to get up there and I had an unhindered view of the whole room.

Jill, his sister, wanted to know what he was up to as he wandered about the campus.

That night I called her, and let her in on what I had seen.]

Hey, Jill, today at uni I was peering over the top of the old toilet wall at your brother. Yeah, it was randy Tuesday, you were right!

I'd seen him earlier perving on those Jones sisters. You know them. Alison and Gwenda, putting on their running shorts and playing around.

You know how sexy those bitches can be.

Anyhow, when they moved on he was so stiff he could hardly walk, so he went into the toilets and up to the wash basin, dropped his pants, grabbed his naked cock and began to jerk.

Guess who came in while he was stroking his cock?

It was David, that skinny boy from Anita's geology lecture class.

Never took much notice of him, till now.

Well, that David kid got in a position where he could see your brother pumping his cock. He let his pants fall down as he looked on and pulled his shirt up under his armpits.

I watched as his cock grew. It started sticking straight out, was firm yet filling with fluid. The cock-head emerged from its foreskin as the shaft became more rigid. Gradually it stood erect and bumped on his flat tummy. I could sense it throbbing.

It looked like it enjoyed being out of his pants.

His balls were pulling up and tightening with excitement and lust.

(Fuck Jill, we gotta call a party with this guy.)

Your brother took no notice and started to pump his cock steadily, fondling his balls until the shaft became hard and rigid.

He got it erect and really stiff.

Then David started to pump too.

He steadied himself by grabbing his bum cheek.

He was watching your brother, who threw back his shirt so you could see his naked body from his knees up to his neck.

Neither of them wanted clothes to get in the way. They needed unrestricted access to pump their swollen cocks.

They both thrust their hips slightly forward so their hands could stroke the whole of the shaft.

Your brother noticed this other massive cock being stroked so he turned slightly to give the kid a better view of his own shaft pumping.

They were stroking faster now.

Their legs pushed wider apart in order to support the desire to thrust their cocks and let their balls have freedom to pull up tight.

Breathing hard now.

Their shafts swelled, the cock-heads growing bigger and fatter, the head bloating to help the cum-hole widen and allow fingers a better grip on the sensitive skin just under the cock-head.

Then each cock instinctively began to lubricate its inner cum-tube causing the cum-hole to leak pre-cum. The shaft was now sticky, making sure that their fingers didn't slip and interrupt the pulsing rhythm.

There was not much teasing now. Rhythmic pumping had taken over.

As pleasure whipped through their bodies they started grunting and trying not to call out.

Their cock muscles were gradually taking over, their own bodies realising that the excitement, lust and the carnal desire to empty their balls was beginning to override brains that were reeling with intense sexual pleasure.

Their balls were shrinking and tight, they couldn't be depended upon to hold on to their load of creamy fluid for much longer.

Then the swollen cum-tube under the shaft of their cocks began to fill with the rhythm of their pumping hands, the stroking became more desperate.

They were both having trouble holding on to their loads.

Then they felt it in the pit of their stomachs. The overwhelming excitement of sharing a thrusting explosive orgasm, each cock with its cum-hole gaping with lust and an intense desire to fuck, took their breath away. Their cocks stiffened to bursting point, the skin drawn tight on the shaft, each hard pulsating rod caught between wanting to empty itself of its cargo of rich, thick fluid and yet maintain the agonising waves of craven delight and nearly unbearably aching pleasure.

Their breaths came in gasps as they caste a glance at each other's bloated swollen cock heads, now wet and sticky with pre-cum; the lean, sleek shafts seeming so full of thick cum. The pumping, regular rhythm of hands with the exact right amount of tension.

Their shafts were at maximum size, the skin so tight that it was nearly too painful to keep up that pumping rhythm but lustful delight and the promise of blessed ejaculating relief kept them on target.

Because nothing mattered now except to have that juicy liquid pumped out of their bodies.

Your bro's legs instinctively stiffened, ready to absorb the recoil from his pumping cock. He couldn't control the pulsing rhythm that altered as his cock muscles finally took over, the fluid engorged cum-tube full to overflowing. His brain blanked out with pulses of extreme pleasure.

His sex organs completed their task, a guttural moan escaped his mouth as his cock thrust itself forward and blew out its huge load.

Out of his cum-hole flew a big fucking creamy glob of cum-shit which splattered against the wall, closely followed by a rain of wetter, creamier cum, jerking out in spurts of sheer pleasure.

David looked on with his tongue hanging out and dripping saliva, watched as the other cock emptied its load and lost control as well, his thick fuck-stick spurting out an arc of thick cream.

Fucking, stinking cum, jerking out everywhere!

They were totally exhausted.

They stood there, breathing hard, practically naked, with their two long swollen cocks sticking out, their bloated, purple coloured cock-heads still filled with creamy wet globs of cum.

It slopped out of their cum-holes and dripped on the floor.

What a horny, fucking, shit-cum fest.

I ran behind the garage sheds, hardly breathing, ripped off my panties and fucked the shit out of my soaking wet pussy with my dildo, my middle finger buried deep in my ass-hole, my mouth open, gurgling and my tongue sticking way out. My orgasm went on forever!

Jesus. Such. A. Fucking. Turn. On!