Watching the Storm Roll In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I handed her one of the throw pillows and she put in on the 3 foot ledge that was against the base of the windows. She reached over and turned on the lamp on the end table by the chair. This meant that for the first time, anyone who looked our way would be able to see into our condo. Once the light was on, she leaned over onto the ledge , placing her forearms on the pillow. That left her bent over, with her heels planted and her ass stuck out behind her.

I came up behind her and gripped her hip with my left hand. I used my right hand to start rubbing my cockhead up against the entrance of her sopping wet pussy. As I did that, she began to push back against me, attempting to get me inside her. The mutual teasing went back and forth for only a minute or two, until I couldn't take it anymore.

With a grunt, I said, "I need to be inside you" and thrusted forward. After all the teasing, touching, licking and sucking, I didn't have the strength to ease myself into her. I entered her pussy in one big thrust. She was wet enough that she was able to take me in fully. I shifted so that I had both my hands on her hips, and with her heels still on we were lined up to give me perfect alignment with her. I started thrusting harder and was able to look up and see her reflection in our windows. Her small tits were bouncing with each thrust. Her long hair had fallen over her face obscuring my view, but I could hear her gasping and moaning with each thrust.

I could feel her wetness flowing down my cock and balls as we continued our thrusting. Her pussy was an amazing velvety glove that wrapped around me as moved in and out. I kept changing the tempo from rapidly pounding in and out to slowly pulling all the back to her entrance before slowly sliding back in. Because of our angle, I would occasionally brush against her g-spot, soliciting a larger moan from her. After a few minutes, I knew I wouldn't last much longer, so I slowed down for a moment. As I did that, I reached down and grabbed a fistful of Sherri's hair, pulling her head up to see our reflection in the window as well.

"Babe....you look so hot right now. Look at you, bent over, with your ass up in the air, your tits bouncing as I fuck you. Look. Tell me, do you like watching yourself getting fucked?"

Sherri was staring at our reflection in the darkened windows. "Yes....it's so hot. Fuck me, baby. Fuck me."

I renewed my grip on her hair and her hip and began thrusting harder into her. The sounds of me slapping up against her ass filled the room as we picked up our speed and force. At this point, I could feel the pressure building in my balls and knew I wasn't going to last much longer.

"Babe. I'm gonna cum. Where do you want it?"

"Cum inside me. Fill me up. Fill my pussy with your cum."

Hearing her tell me where she wanted me to cum sent me over the edge. I thrusted forward one final time and exploded into her pussy. We both panted and grunted as wave after wave of my cum filled her up. I could feel our combined juices leak out of her as we slowed our pace.

Sherri collapsed her arms and laid down on the pillow, panting and gasping for air. I was still inside her, working to get my own pulse rate down to normal. I was still holding on to her hips, losing some of my hardness, but not going completely soft. Every few seconds, Sherri would move or rotate her hips, keeping me stimulated inside her. I could feel our combined juices flowing out of her, and on to my crotch and pelvis. I knew I was getting to the point of getting hard again, but figured that her legs must be getting tired of standing and bracing her up.

Just as I started to pull out, I stopped when something caught my eye. "Babe. Someone's watching us."

Sherri lifted her head and tried to look through the windows and the storm toward the other buildings, "Where?"

"Across the way, down a few floors. There's a guy in the window and someone is jerking him off."

Sure enough, after searching for a few seconds, she was able to make out the figure of a man across the way. He had on a bathrobe that was open, showing that he was naked underneath. Although the shadows prevented us from seeing many details, it was obvious that there was a woman behind him who was jerking him off as he looked up toward us. The sight of the mystery couple combined with the excitement of being watched had me hardening again. As I started to move back inside her, Sherri spoke up.

"Wait, stop. We're not going to let him watch! That's just weird." She started to stand up, but I pushed her shoulders back down and began to slide in and out of her again.

"You were the one who turned the lights on. I'm officially calling your bluff." I started to move faster while straining to see our observers through the snow.

"Oh....that's so hot. I can't believe we're going to do this. But, please babe, my legs are dying. Let's switch things up a bit."

I pulled out and backed away, letting Sherri stand up. She arched her back and stretched, which I'm sure was an intentional bonus view for our audience.

"I've got it" said Sherri. "You sit on the window ledge. Perfect. Now, put your feet on the ottoman."

As I followed her directions, I had my back to the windows as Sherri finally kicked off her heels, then straddled me and lowered her dripping pussy back on to my cock. She was facing out and started narrating for me.

"Babe. They are definitely watching us. He has a set of binoculars and he's looking right as us. He's watching me ride you, baby."

As she spoke, I pulled her closer to me and took her left breast into my mouth. I took her small nipple and danced my tongue over it, feeling it stiffen. I switched over to her other breast and did the same. As I sucked and licked on her breasts, Sherri began to ride me harder. Because of her angle, she was rubbing her clit right along my pubic bone and I could feel her starting to peak again.

"I can see her hand. She's stroking his cock right now. I think he's telling her what we're doing. Ohhhh....she's gonna make him cum just from watching us."

Knowing they were watching, I decided to turn it up a notch. I took my hand and gave Sherri a solid smack on her ass.

"Fuuuuuuuuuck!" she screamed as an orgasm ripped through her. I smacked her other cheek as she bucked on me, rolling into another level of her orgasm. I could feel my own orgasm coming on quickly, as she started to gasp for air and slow her own motions.

In a quick movement, I pulled out of her pussy, picked her up, and laid her back onto the ottoman under her. I glanced over my shoulder to see our audience and began to jerk my own cock off. After only a few strokes, I let loose with a huge moan and exploded on to Sherri's prone form.

Cum shot from my cock and began to cover Sherri's tits and stomach in a flood of creamy fluid. As my body jerked, a few errant streams hit her chin and hair. I looked over my shoulder to see that the woman had dropped to her knees and had taken our observer into her mouth as he exploded into it.

I stepped away from the window, and clicked of the light, collapsing into the armchair where the night had started. Sherri crawled in next to me, still covered in my cum. She licked some off of her lips and took a sip of champagne.

She nuzzled into my neck and gave me kiss, "Happy Holidays, babe. I'd say we got the season off to a good start."

I reached down and rolled her stockings down her legs. Her head fell into the soft back of the chair and I grabbed a large blanket from the nearby sofa. I slid back into the chair with her, both of us covered in our juices. Sherri snuggled back into me, the alcohol and activities sending her off into a deep sleep. I tried to keep my eyes open, watching the storm, but soon e both dozed off, as the holiday snow continued to fall over the city.

12