Watching the Watcher

Story Info
Sometimes listening to sex is as exciting as watching sex.
2.8k words
4.39
10.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shady_Lady
Shady_Lady
1,773 Followers

Editor's note: this fictional work contains scenes of fictional incest or fictional incest content.

*

Andy Davies knew what he was doing was wrong, but he just couldn't resist it.

It had all started when he had been flicking through the latest copy of "Geeks & Nerds", a monthly magazine that was packed with gadgets and gizmos when he stumbled across the wall power socket with USB charging points. It wasn't the fact that the cool little gizmo had a pair of twin power outlets and two separate USB charging outlets, it was the fact that it had a built-in listening device. As Andy read on he learnt that each socket had a built-in sim card that could be called from a phone and then the caller could listen in to the conversation in that room.

From there it was a simple matter of convincing his mother that the integral power and USB sockets would be a great idea for guests at the small guest house they ran catering for holiday guests. Of course, he conveniently forgot to mention that there was a built-in listening device, that part of his plan she didn't need to know. As Andy had completed an electrical installation course at college which allowed him to help his mother with practical jobs. He had also completed a basic building course along with some plumbing knowledge he had become the perfect handyman.

"You will make someone a wonderful husband," his mother always said to him.

"First I have to find a girlfriend, "Andy would mutter under his breath as he wrestled with whatever task his mother had set him. At 21 it wasn't that he was unattractive, it was just that he had always found it difficult to talk to anyone, let alone a member of the opposite sex. He hated the fact that he was still a virgin, but he had no way of working out how he would change that state of affairs.

Like all red-blooded males, he had needs and urges, and like many, he turned to online porn for satisfaction. As he ejaculated into a sock or a handful of tissues he had nearby he often felt a little deflated, as the models in the pictures and videos were obviously not real. He tried camming but found that although the models were advertised as real amateurs, again they were just acting for the camera. Then, not long after his 19th birthday, he found exactly what he was looking for purely by accident.

*****

Walking through the local park late at night he heard noises coming from the bushes and the high-pitched giggle from a girl followed by squeals of protest. With the utmost care, he slipped into the bushes following his ears until he came across the dark humps of what were clearly two people on the ground. At that moment the clouds parted and the moon shone down illuminating the semi-naked couple perfectly. The girl had her white blouse open with her small white bra pushed up to reveal her small but perfect breasts. Her skirt had been pushed up to her waist, and from the angle Andy was looking he could see that the man had his hand between her legs, and by the way his arm was moving he was fingering her.

"Oh Robbie stop," the girl panted although from the sound of her voice it was only a half-hearted appeal.

Robbie said nothing, but Andy could see he was fishing in the back pocket of his jeans for the foil packet of a condom.

"You said once you were 18 we could go all the way," Robbie said as he pulled the foil open with his teeth. "Your birthday was last week, so it's time."

With that, he rolled onto his back and Andy watched open-mouthed as he rolled the condom over his hard cock before returning to the position between his girlfriend's thighs.

"You promise you won't tell anyone?" the girl said, knowing that her moment had come.

"Of course not Tracy, you can trust me," Robbie said, concentrating more on getting himself into position than anything else. He was finally about to nail this prick teaser, "The guys down the pub will love this story," he thought to himself as he hoisted Tracy's legs up and apart.

Andy watched the scene breathlessly, his cock straining in his jogging pants, but he knew he wouldn't be able to do anything in his half-crouched position.

As the girl squealed loudly Andy listened to her virginity vanishing in front of his eyes. The man drove in and out in a steady fashion, and by the way he was moving Andy guessed he wasn't going to last long. Sure enough, letting out a loud cry the man jerked his hips forward as he shot his load into the condom that was buried in the woman. Andy was sure his cock would burst and wanted desperately to free his raging member, but was scared he would be discovered if he made a sound.

The couple had disentangled themselves and were dressing.

"That was great Robbie," the girl cooed, "You are my first, you are the best."

"Yeah you were pretty good," Robbie grunted as he peeled off the used condom and flicked it into the bushes, narrowly missing the spot where Andy was concealed. As the couple moved away Andy looked at the condom hanging from the branch, the contents slowly dripping out, and once he was happy the coast was clear he stood up and pushed his joggers and pants to his ankles in one movement. His cock jutted out like a tentpole, and Andy grasped it and closed his eyes as he relived the scene he had just witnessed. Forming his hand into a tunnel, with one next to the other, leaving just the head of his cock sticking out Andy started to move his hips in a fucking movement. This caused friction on the head each time he pulled back, and Andy cursed that he hadn't bought any lotion to make his passage slicker through his hands.

Within a few minutes Andy felt his balls tighten, and biting his lip, still fearful of being caught, he shot his load onto the same bush as the dripping condom, his seed now competing to form a puddle in the grass. Pulling up his pants and joggers he took one last look around the clearing and spotted the girl's discarded underwear. Grabbing it he stuffed it in his pocket and rushed home, looking forward to a longer and more relaxed masturbation session in his room.

*****

Andy watched the couple who had just checked in climb the stairs to room 2 and knew almost for certain that these pair were having an affair. The insistence on paying in cash with the excuse they had both forgotten their cards didn't fool him one bit. That the names in the register were Mr & Mrs Smith were another obvious pointer, and Andy had little doubt that the address they had given was probably fictitious or not theirs at the very least. The final confirmation, if it was even needed, was the lack of luggage, explained away with a mumbled: "just stopping for an overnight rest."

Looking at the clock, Andy knew that no other guests would be in that night, so slipping the night latch on he retired to his room that was in the attic of the house reached by a separate set of stairs from the old servant's quarters. His mother had already retired to her basement room that was just off from the kitchen where she would rise early to make breakfast for the four couples they had staying.

The house was once a country residence of a long-dead landed gentleman and had been lovingly restored by Andy's father before he died when Andy was still a teenager. The ground floor had a large reception room for a guest lounge and an equally large dining room where the guests could enjoy their breakfast overlooking the gardens. The basement was the kitchen and storage, along with his mother's room, which had a discrete separate entrance. The next two floors had four rooms each that consisted of massive bedrooms with high ceilings and sumptuous old-fashioned bathrooms. Finally, in the eves of the house were the old servant's quarters which was where Andy slept in one of the rooms.

Andy stripped naked, and after donning his Bluetooth headphones considered his phone trying to decide which room to listen to first. All the rooms were on speed dial along with a number simply stored against the name 'Basement.' This was his mother's room, as she had insisted on having a new power socket with built-in USB ports. Andy couldn't have refused without drawing suspicion to himself though he did consider installing a non-bugged one. In the end, the temptation to be able to listen to his mother proved too great.

He often imagined that his mother had visitors to her room, though they must have arrived very late and left very early. The thought of his mother getting fucked was hot, and as Andy mentally debated which of the rooms to listen to, he remembered the last time he had listened in on his mother.

It was a hot night, and at first all he could hear was her breathing as he pictured her lying naked on the cover. The thought caused his cock to twitch. and taking it in one hand he slowly moved it up and down the shaft. As he listened he heard a buzzing sound in his ear which he realised was the humming of a vibrator. A mental picture sprang into his head of his mother touching her breasts with one hand as she ran the vibrator over her clit. As his cock grew he heard his mother moan and the vibrator increased in volume as she turned it up. Then he heard the sound become muffled as his mother pushed the buzzing shaft into her moist flesh. Increasing the speed of his strokes Andy could hear the slurp as his mother's pussy was invaded by her toy. Moving his hands to his favourite position so most of his shaft was contained by his two hands, he started to hump up off the bed. The sounds coming from his mother increased in volume and suddenly there was a loud cry telling Andy that his mother had orgasmed as he listened. This sent him over the top and arching up from the bed he sent a stream of seed high into the air that splattered on his chest and belly.

His finger hovered over the speed dial for the basement as he considered his options. There was Mr & Mrs Smith, the couple who clearly weren't a couple, or perhaps the Johnsons who had checked in earlier. She seemed the vocal type, but then when he thought about it he was sure he had heard the creak of bed springs not long after they had checked in. Of course, there was Mr Olanski, who insisted on twin beds as he claimed the girl with him was his daughter. Andy had to laugh at the way the man stared at his daughter's ass as she climbed the stairs. No doubt his thoughts were less than pure. The final couple wasn't even worth considering as she looked like a bulldog chewing a wasp and he couldn't think anyone in their right mind would consider fucking her.

Deciding it was the Smiths, Andy prepared himself by stripping and carefully folding his clothes on a chair. Then lying down he dialled the Smith's room to activate the device before taking the lotion and smearing it over his hands.

"What have you told your wife?" Said the woman's voice.

"I told her I was closing a big deal and would need to stay overnight," said the man, "what did you tell your girlfriend?"

Andy felt his cock twitch at the thought that the woman was a lesbian yet having an affair with a man.

The woman spoke again, "she said she was fine about it as long as it wasn't at home and she could watch."

Andy was confused as he heard another woman's voice but realised that it was coming from a speaker on a phone.

"Can you see OK Lesley?" Said the woman

The voice from the phone was a little distorted but clear enough as she said, "I hope he is going to use a condom as I have no desire to get a mouthful of second-hand seed tomorrow when you get home later."

There were a couple of curses and the man said in a whining voice, "you never told me to bring condoms."

Andy listened to the sounds of someone searching through the drawers, and finally a cry of joy as the woman said, "you can fuck my ass using this for lube... is that OK Lesley?"

"You are a horny slut," Lesley said from the phone speaker, "but I want to see your face so you will need to tell me what he is doing."

A few moments later the woman said clearly, "he has two fingers in my slutty ass Lesley, feels so good."

"Do you want his cock in you?"

"Yes Mistress," said the woman, "I want to feel your brother's fat cock in my slutty ass."

Andy's pace had increased in his hip movements as he listened to the scene, and he felt his balls tighten as he heard the one called Lesley saying, "he is in your ass, isn't he? I can tell by the look on your face he is deep in you. Give Victor the phone, I want to see."

There was a muffled moan from the woman, and then Andy heard Lesley's voice, "well done little brother, you are nice and deep, show me a close-up of the whore's anus around your cock." There was a pause for a few minutes, "now fuck her until she screams."

All that Andy could hear was the sounds of flesh against flesh as the man slammed into the woman's ass drawing squeals of pain. Then, as he grunted and started to shoot into the woman's bowels, Andy shot his seed high into the air. At the same time, the woman cried out as her orgasm joined that of her partner and secret listener.

Switching off the phone Andy lay there, his chest heaving as his mind replayed the scene in his head.

*****

Andy's mother placed her son's clean laundry on his bed and smoothed the cover, although to his credit Andy always made his bed. Checking the shelves for dust she made a mental note that she would need to do a thorough clean next week. Then she adjusted the air freshener to make sure the tiny hidden camera was still pointing at the bed.

She knew it was wrong to be spying on her own son but when she had seen the special offer on spy cams in one of her son's magazines she couldn't resist. The battery life was very good and the picture was incredibly clear, it could even be switched to night mode but then it became green. Even still it was possible to get a good look at him working his magnificent cock.

Emily remembered the first time she had guiltily switched on the camera, justifying her actions that she was making sure her son wasn't taking drugs. What greeted her was a sight that was seared into her brain forever more. It wasn't the fact that Andy was lying on his bed masturbating, it was the size of his cock that took her breath away. She had seen large black cocks in porn videos, but this was not only white but on her son.

He had one hand around the base and then his other hand not quite touching above it. Even with two hands around it, there was room for his purple head to poke clear. His method was to coat his palms in some sort of cream, which she later found out was the hand lotion they gave to guests, and then fuck his hands as he listened on his earphones. What he was listening to she had no idea, but whatever it was certainly seemed to arouse him.

The first time he had sent a large jet of seed up his belly and chest it had almost hit his chin. Emily had nearly orgasmed, and when she went to adjust her panties her hand was drawn to her clit, rubbing herself until she closed her eyes and came to the vision of his cock.

Every night since, she had watched him work his cock as she used a large dildo on herself. She never vocalised her thoughts, and would never act on them, but in her head it was her son's cock driving her to a mind-blowing climax.

Shady_Lady
Shady_Lady
1,773 Followers