Watching. Waiting.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to... need to... fuck. I want to cum..."

Good.

She pulled herself off, half wanting to feel him pulse inside her pussy but mostly wanting to return his favours and taste his own cum on her tongue. He jerked off hard and fast and firm and she spat on his dick, mixing it with her own cum and juice and sweat. He didn't last long.

"Give me your mouth," he muttered, almost surprised that he requested it.

She arched over and sucked him deep as he wanked himself and finally came with a whole shudder. Fuck, so much fucking cum. A week stored, but more; all those months of both of them waiting as she tasted it and felt it dribble down her lips and onto her sheets and fuck. She teased him, holding a strand of it and watching him, dipping it onto her tongue and smiling as she tasted him and swallowed, wiping the rest onto her body: tits, mouth again, her cunt. She bent over and sucked his dick hard; he screamed a loud fuck as her tongue lapped his sensitive cock.

All gone now. She stopped. She leant over him and kissed him, softer than ever before, making out now not for sex but something else. Kissing for so very long.

She cradled herself onto him, holding his hands and smiling as they spooned, naked and exhausted, and he kissed her forehead.

She couldn't wait to fuck again. He couldn't believe they could. He strayed his hand over her arse and gently squeezed it. This had been worth every wait they could imagine.

12