All Comments on 'Watching Wife in a Sex Booth Ch. 03'

by RobertYork12

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
fifteen16fifteen16over 3 years ago
Like

Like the part where Sherry is saying about people being judgemental of others fantasies while being happy with their own fantasies .Why the nasty comments that so frequently occur on this site, we should enjoy what we like and let others enjoy what they like. Yes it's about insecurity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Too short.......

Your storyline is good, and I know.going in that you're splitting it into multiple chapters, but this one was just too short. Yes, it progresses the story, but left this reader unsatisfied with where you stopped it, kinda like it wasnt worth the time for what little came out of it. Hoping next chapter will be better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
story developing well, but...

you are feeding it to us in increments that are too small. These first three "chapters" barely qualify as a single chapter from most writers. Please don't trickle feed the tale, its just annoying and ruining an otherwise promising storyline.

Wiz1002Wiz1002over 3 years ago

If they both enjoy it

Who are we to judge and criticise? It seems as though everyone wins in these scenarios so why be so fucking judgemental??

This chapter was a little short and I’m looking forward to hearing how wifey found the experience

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I'd want all those dirty pervs to fuck my wife, filling her with multiple loads of yummy sperm. Cuck life is the best life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Can't Wait for Part 3

And I wonder, since Randy is the owner of the establishment, if he may have more access than an ordinary customer has. 5*s

kdad9010kdad9010over 3 years ago

More! I’m loving the turmoil and the serialization of the story. This is a fun series. Thank you!

ctdansctdansover 3 years ago
missed opportunity

A fun topic but I think you are missing a great opportunity mohave a real successful story.

The short chapters cause a lull in any potential to get involved in the story. Just as the reader gets into it the story ends.

There is no real erotic reading. The dialog is missing. In this chapter you missed the chance to see what Sherry did to prepare his wife. Did she give her clothes? Did she instruct her? Some dialog or their back stage conversation would have been great. I mean the idea is the longer she is there with a customer the more they spend the more she makes. So any talk or training about "edging" the guys could have been erotic.

Also the way she was so quick to do the fantasy the guy had no reaction. I mean what if he somehow even hinted in the finest bit how he wanted her with another guy. He could home and find her well used with a smile. He never had that thought or worry here seeing how she did this so easily and quickly.

Her time in the booth was lost. Guys come in and go. Again, some dialog about was she stripping, what she said, how she felt, that would have been good. IN many stories like this there is always a security camera that the husband is viewing or maybe watching from a two way mirror. I know Randy said he had to wait his turn but some how something could have been written in maybe using her POV.

We now have to wait for yet another tiny chapter she maybe she finally tells him what went on before he went into the booth and had his turn.

Write this for the exhibitionist category and expand the chapters or make it one story and I think it would be a winner.

No going down score you as there is nothing to score. Not complaining or crying cuck. Just giving my opinion to hopefully help you out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I'm hard but frustrated

Robert York, your story really turned me on and got my cock jumping. But I feel your pain because you left me frustrated. I wanted to read about real sex, not just horniness. And, to be very honest, I have to laugh at your pain. What is is? Horniness? Blue balls? Something else? Seeing other guys frustrated really arouses me even though I wind up just as frustrated. You make me pissed off with you. And eager for more.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

I'll just leave a "rofl" here.

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 3 years ago

Who are we to judge it? We're the ones who took vows before God to "keep thee only unto him" and "her" supposedly for the rest of our lives. How do you like that? You and your cheating spouse just lied to God and each lied to the other. Trust each other much lately? Good luck with that. Got any respect left for your cheating woman? You let the other men into your marriage. They will probably take her with them when they go.

Yea, I know it's just a story. I just feel like I should scrape the scum off my shoes as I leave.

paaragdepaaragdeabout 1 year ago

great story - my wife flashed a lot but this would have been just heaven

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

promising story, length is an issue with immersion

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous