All Comments on 'Watching Wife in a Sex Booth Ch. 04'

by RobertYork12

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Back on track....

Much better than chapter 3.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Just leave her

In the booth and run...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
answered some questions

I guess it does answer a bit of what the prep work was, she was stripping, they did not touch her.

Why would he pay money? Just have her strip and tell you the story and then use the extra she made to improve your trip you had planned.

Also, how does she expect telling him how big jake was and how she would have sucked him if there was no glass would improve their marriage?

I think he opened pandora's box. She will now take this to the next level and be a whore and get paid for sex starting with a glow hole then just street walking outside that shop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love This Series

Keep up the good work. I do agree with the person who said it would be nice to get more of the story at one time, rathern than posting it in such small segments. 5*s anway.

pepepilotpepepilotover 3 years ago

Will readers ever understand fantasy?

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 3 years ago
I know this is your fantasy but you have at least keep it real

No one is going to pay 200 or 300 just to watch some woman playing with herself.

Plus, she charges her husband... and he pays up! How ridiculous. Also, the shop owner will be getting a "freebie" for letting you go in there. He won't be paying for it.

Constantly getting slowly undressed, then dressed again, for around 2 hours will kill any "erotic mood" she might have.

Stick to more realistic scenarios.

JohnGentleJohnGentleover 3 years ago

Please tell more of the couple after the show.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Paying that much to watch

I guess I don't know how that booth thing actually works. Paying that much money for certain things sure would be a turnoff very quickly. I did not add up all the money but it could have been at least 300 bucks for each session. We did not know how much the Japanese guy paid nor what he wanted even though he was in there for a very long time. The shop owner would have gotten a freebie even though she was supposed to get half of all that money anyway. For her husband to pay as much or more was simply silly.

Maybe at the end he will become a cuckold to watch her make a lot of money in some brothel. I liked the fantasy part of the whole story and would like to find out what happens after she finishes her story with her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

They do remember that 1/2 the money is going to Randy? Plus a substantial tip to Sherry for showing the ropes...

Moving into cuck territory...

It was hot for him when Randy gave him his wife back.... that really is a foot either side of the sharing/cuck line.

I showed my asshole to another man, but I won't show you is both feet firmly on the cuck side.

Bit longer, but could have been more. And still E&V, not LW

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous