Watching You Cum and Cum Again

Story Info
You are my horny cumslut to use for my enjoyment, and yours.
2.5k words
4.45
11.1k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You stand there outside my door in a tight, short, black dress with matching fishnets and sneakers, a small choker around your neck and a slightly nervous look on your gorgeous face. I can see the outline of your nipples through your dress already. I must take a moment to admire your beautiful curves before I invite you in. As you step inside I embrace you and give you a light kiss on the lips. I look you in the eyes and ask:

- "Are you sure this is what you want?"

You nod your head but bite your lip a little which just makes you even more beautiful.

- "Have you been edging every day like I instructed?"

- "Yes!" you sigh and squeeze your things together slightly.

- "When was the last time you came?"

- "A week ago, with you," you smile.

- "Good!" I kiss you again but this time deeper and longer. You answer hungrily and

I feel your hands travel along my sides.

- "Get on your knees in the middle of the room and put your hands behind your back."

You comply immediately, directing your gaze towards the floor as you do. I notice a slight blush on your exposed chest. I walk over to you and softly put a hand on your head. I stroke your curly hair down to your cheek and I hear your breathing increases. Putting my fingers under your chin I lift your face so I can look into your eyes. You bite your lip again and I can barely contain myself as I ask you:

- "How badly do you want this?"

- "So bad!" you almost moan.

- "Tell me what it is you want."

You hesitate slightly and then say in a slightly lower voice:

- "To be dominated and used by you."

- "You need to be more specific," I say calmly, even though my dick is already straining against my pants.

You avert your eyes and say even softer:

- "I want to be a slut for you and do anything you want. I want your cock in all my holes and I want you to cum all over me."

- "Speak up! I can hardly hear you," I say with a smile.

This time you definitely moan a little before you look back up at me and repeat yourself in a clear but slightly shaky voice.

- "Good girl!" I say, "but to get all those things you have to prove how badly you want them first."

I move my hand back up across your cheek into your hair and grab it at the back of your head.

- "How horny are you my little slut?" I ask.

- "Dripping."

- "Are your panties wet?"

- "Soaked."

- "Show me. You may use your hands."

I let go of your hair and take a step back. Slowly you move your hands to your dress and pull it up enough to show your tiny thong. I can clearly see a large wet spot but still tell you:

- "Put a finger into your slit and show me."

You once again obey without hesitation and put your hand inside your tight panties. When your finger enters your crease you close your eyes and moan softly. You linger slightly before you remove it and open your eyes again. The finger is glistening with wetness as you hold it up towards me. I can even smell it too.

- "Good girl! Now clean it off with your mouth."

You keep your gaze locked with mine as you put your finger between your lips and slowly close them around it. Another soft moan escapes while you suck your juices off. I see your eyes dart down to my bulge straining against my pants for a moment.

- "Are you getting impatient?" I ask.

You pull your finger from your mouth and nod a little as you lick your lips.

- "You're doing so well but we still have a long way to go. Why don't you do it again but put your finger all the way inside and fuck yourself?"

Eagerly you comply and now your breath is clearly speeding up. I love to watch you play with yourself so unashamed. All I want to do is rip my pants off and jump you. But I have to pace myself.

- "How do you feel now?" I ask.

- "Slutty" You whisper.

- "Do you want to cum for me?"

- "Yes!" You moan.

- "Stop!"

You look at me in surprise as I walk to a chair and sit down. I pick up a remote and turn up the music that has been playing in the background.

- "Dance for me and take off your dress," I order.

You smile again and stand up slowly. You start to sway your hips to the music and move your hands across your body. I unzip my pants and pull out my raging hardon. I see you look at it hungrily as you continue your striptease. Your hands wander from your thighs over your stomach to your tits. Your nipples are even harder now as you gently cup your mounds. Then you pull the dress down to reveal them completely. You throw your head back and pinch your nipples. I know how sensitive they are and it turns me on even more to know that you are enjoying this just as much as I am. Then you throw your hands up and twirl around like a ballerina. I'm absolutely mesmerized by your sensual movements as I try to not stroke my cock too fast. You look me in the eyes again as you start to pull your dress up over your hips. Turning around to give me the best view you slowly expose your ass. Seeing your firm globes separated by the strap of your thong is one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen. As you pull the dress all the way off you bend over and I see the plug hiding behind your thong. I stifle a moan at the sight of it. You throw the dress on the floor and keep gyrating to the beat, showing off your beautiful body in all its glory.

- "I see you followed all the instructions," I say with satisfaction. "Now get back down on your knees and crawl towards me."

Your eyes lock with mine as you obey. When you reach my knees I hold up my hand and you stop. I stroke my cock slowly and I see you lick your lips again.

- "Sit down and put two fingers in your pussy," I order.

Your hand slips into your thong again and I can actually hear how wet you are as you slowly penetrate yourself.

- "Play with your tits with your other hand."

As you comply you start to moan softly again and I have to hold myself back hard. You start to move your hips again and I can tell you are approaching orgasm.

- "Are you already getting close, slut?"

- "Yes!" you almost scream.

- "Look me in the eyes and cum for me."

Your hand is a blur inside your panties and you're pulling hard on your nipple as you push yourself over the edge. Your breathing slows down as your orgasm starts to wash over you and you whisper:

- "Thank you."

Your body convulses over and over as a week's worth of pent-up desire is finally let loose. Your eyes squeeze shut and your face is slick with sweat as I watch in fascination. It seems to last for several minutes and I can't help but feel a little jealous as your orgasm finally ebbs out.

- "Good girl! Now take off your panties."

You try to collect yourself but you are still a bit cum drunk. Shakily you pull your thong off and hold it up towards me. I grab it and put it to my nose. Your pussy smells delicious.

- "Open your mouth and put your hands behind your back again."

I stuff the soaked thong into your mouth, making sure the wet part is towards your tongue and then push your jaw closed.

- "Do you like the taste of your orgasm?"

Looking up into my eyes you nod yes.

- "Good!"

I take out a big, realistic dildo and hand it to you.

- "Now I want to see you fuck yourself properly."

You eagerly grab the dildo and start to slowly work it inside yourself. My cock is rock hard and it's a real struggle to hold myself back as i watch you.

- "I want to see you cum with your own cum in your mouth."

You lean backwards to get a good angle and when you get it all the way in you sigh with satisfaction. As you start to move it in and out, I try to match your strokes in order to keep myself away from the edge. Before long you increase the speed and I have to back off. You're going for your second orgasm with complete abandon and beads of sweat are forming on your chest. Your eyes are shut tight and your face is contorted as you approach the edge. I'm riveted as I watch you cum again. You look incredibly hot as your body spasms and you let out a long moan through the panties. As the orgasm starts to fade you slump down on the floor again. A blissful look on your face you open your eyes slightly and look at me. I smile and say:

- "You are such an obedient girl! But we're not done yet."

I stand up and walk over to you. I take off my jacket and unbutton my shirt a little. I stroke your face gently as I wait for you to catch your breath and pull the panties out of your mouth. My cock i standing straight out of my pants and I see you glance at it.

- "Are you ready for your reward?"

- "Yes, please!" you almost scream between breaths.

I grab you by the hair again and pull you up on your knees.

- "Don't let the dildo fall out. Sit on it!" I order.

You use one hand to steady yourself and the other to guide the dildo as you find your balance again.

- "Hands on your back!"

You do as you're told and look up at me with anticipation. I hold my cock in a steady grip aimed straight at your face.

- "Tell me what you want."

- "Your cock!"

- "Be more specific. Where do you want it?"

- "In my mouth! I want to taste it and suck it. I want your cum!"

- "Good girl! Open your mouth and hold out your tongue."

I move closer to your face and start to jerk my cock again. Making sure it is as hard as possible again before i touch you. I start by tapping your tongue softly. But then I move away from your mouth and rub it against your cheeks instead. You whimper in disappointment but stay in place. I lift my cock up and rub my balls against your tongue a little. It feels absolutely wonderful and I wish I could drag this out forever.

- "I'm still not convinced you want it bad enough. I'm afraid you have to beg some more to get this." I say.

- "Please give me your cock! Please put it in my mouth and let me suck it! Please give me your cum!" you moan without hesitation.

I notice a slight movement in your body.

- "Does it feel good sitting on that dildo, with your hands behind your back, begging for my cock?"

- "Yes!" You moan and close your eyes with a shudder.

- "I want you to ride that dildo but don't cum until I tell you."

- "Yes, Sir," you say and start to gyrate your hips again.

- "I just love how horny you are. Do you ever get enough?"

You open your eyes and look at me with lust.

- "No," you say softly with a smile as your breath starts to increase again.

- "What are you?"

- "I'm a horny little slut that needs your cock!" you blurt out.

I immediately grab your head and shove my cock into your mouth causing you to moan with satisfaction. But then I pull it out and tap your tongue again. You let out another small whimper of disappointment and I can't help but smile. I put my cock back in your mouth and start to fuck it slowly. I wish I could go faster but I'm too close now. After a couple of minutes, I say:

- "You've been very patient. You can use your hands now. Show me what a good cocksucker you are."

You grab my cock with one hand and start to bob your head back and forth on it. You also start to fondle my balls with the other and I'm in heaven. After a little while you let go of my cock and move your hand to your clit instead. You keep bobbing as before and I stifle another moan from the view before me. I close my eyes and relish the feel of your skilled mouth. Watching you the whole time has got me all hot and bothered and I know I'm not going to last very long. Your hips are rolling feverishly on the dildo and I can tell you are approaching your third orgasm.

- "You are doing such a great job. Now I want you to edge. When you feel my cum in your mouth you may cum again."

You moan and increase your efforts on my cock and the dildo. I hold back as hard as I can but it's useless.

- "You are such a good cocksucker. Here it cums!"

As the first rope hits the back of your mouth, I let out a deep moan. After such a long, hot buildup I almost see stars as my orgasm finally releases. My knees get weak and I have to focus to not let my cock slip from your lips. I hear that your breath slows down as you push yourself over the edge. You greedily swallow down every spurt of my load as you keep humping the dildo through you orgasm. This one is not quite as intense as the others, but it still lasts longer than mine. As my orgasm winds down, I slow down your movement with my hand on your head. I let you carefully clean off the last of my spunk before I pull out.

- "How do you feel now?" I ask as you catch your breath.

- "Like a slut!" you giggle and lick your lips.

- "Good! But I'm afraid you'll have to wait until tomorrow before you get my dick in your other holes."

- "I don't know if I can," you smile and then pout.

I smile back and I have to pinch myself to make sure this is real.

- "I love you so much!"