Water Bags Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure you can, babe!" Abloy sighed.

"O-tay I forgive you!" Tap said, opening the door and jumping towards Abloy.

"Well, food sure did change your tune quickly!" Abloy neighed.

"Shut up, and put me down. I'm going to watch 'Gloomy's Court'!" Tap said with a huff as she was put down.

"Well, can I get you something while you watch?" Abloy asked, grinning.

"Make me a coffee!" Tap pouted, her water tank of a belly jiggling along with her plump G-cup breasts.

"Yes, right away, honey!" Abloy nodded

"And don't jizz in it, funny man, that's rude!" Tap yelled back.

"I won't, babe!" Abloy sighed as he wondered how his girlfriend could read his mind.

***

As Tap watched her court show, a commercial popped up on the television

'A wolf's howl was heard before a wolf Zooman woman popped on screen in a smart-looking purple suit wearing yellow sunglasses.'

" Hey, there, have you ever had some Outter wreck your place of business on one of their quests? Has an angry fat guy ever broken into your house and kidnapped your baby? Well, if you have, you can file an insurance claim at "Full Moon Insurance and Rescue! If your business has been destroyed or your loved one kidnapped, we'll have you get an insurance claim on that business, and with our team of personal Outters, we'll get that loved one back for you! Just call this number, and we can set up a meeting today! We're located in the 'The Ven' come see us!"

***

After Keyhole and Thiccums' time at the park that was a ways away from the compound, they stopped to get some ice cream.

The two walked up to the pink decorative establishment called "Udder Delights," The top of the building was adorned with a neon sign displaying the silhouette of a busty Cow Zooman squirting milk into a waffle cone which then became filled with strawberry ice cream.

"Hi, hi, what can I get you, ladies?" A white female goat Zooman said, dressed in a pink shirt with a matching pink sun visor, kept her raven black hair out her eyes and away from the confectionaries.

"Hello, we would like...." Keyhole started before she was interrupted

"We would like the prism tower cone, please!" Thiccums demanded in her child-like Miblin voice.

"He-he yes, that does sound good, two please," Keyhole agreed.

"Right away said the goat Zooman" she put on some plastic gloves and went to work scooping up the dairy delights.

***

"Well, here you are, ladies! There's orange on top of raspberry, on top of the lemon, on top of our berry blue blend, on top of our cool purple blend. Enjoy!" Said the Goat Zooman as she brought the two their cones as they sat in the parlor.

"Thanks, ma'am," Keyhole said, taking her cone.

"Thank chu" Thiccums replied, taking her cone.

As the two licked their cones, Keyhole's mind began to drift. Keyhole began to daydream of her son's 18th birthday.

***

In Keyhole's mind, they were in Abloy's apartment. She is her nineteen-year-old self, and she and Abloy are sitting in their small kitchen together, enjoying some ice cream cake. The cake was decorated with horseshoes and atop the cake were numbers denoting that the horse Zooman was eighteen years of age. Abloy looks at his diminutive mother with expecting eyes. Keyhole, dressed in only a lime sundress, looks at her huge son with curious eyes as she eats her cake.

"Well, mom, don't you have another present for me?" Abloy asked with a smirk.

"Well, I became small as you wanted and a made you this cake; what more could I give you?" Keyhole asked in a somewhat aloof manner.

"Well..." Abloy winked.

"Baby, no, that's too scary; we've had some close calls before...." Keyhole sighed, taking a bite of the cake.

"Okay, listen, if things get bad, we'll stop just a little bit, please?"

"Fine, but you have to know when to stop." Keyhole warned.

"I will!" Abloy assured his mother.

***

Moments later, the two were in the living room, Abloy relaxing on the couch, his 7'8" frame relaxing as his two-foot member lounged like a fat snake on his left meaty thigh. Keyhole stood before her son, her form, nude as she looked down and away from him with shy inflection. This shyness was then severed by Abloy's inviting wink, which beckoned her to come forward.

Moments later, the 4'11" Keyhole was bouncing up and down on her son's member that was close to being half of her body's height. As her son pumped into her, Keyhole's body began to shift in subtle ways as time passed. Keyhole knowing this could happen, ignorant of the tiny changes at the time. The tiny chocolate woman pumped up and down on the long equine phallus; Keyhole planted her small lime lacquered feet into Abloy's muscular thighs. As the pumping continued, a genealogical suggestion sorts began to fester in Keyhole's thoughts. The whispers were faint but numerous.

"Give in, give up," The echoes of genes suggested as she rode the tower of horse meat.

These whispers continued and seemed to grow louder with each pump soon; the whispers were so loud and so numerous that they clouded Keyhole's thoughts and vision.

"Damn, this feels too fucking good to stop," said Abloy.

Her son's voice was enough to cut through the haze of whispers; this, however, led to the realization that she was no longer pumping on her own accord, but instead, she was being stroked by her son's sizeable masculine hand. Without realization, the flesh of her body and the flesh of his member had become one. Keyhole was brought back to a similar incident that happened with the boy's father. Though she knew this was a possibility, she could only fault herself for letting the imaginary voices in her head distract her from the reality of her current situation. Nevertheless, she accepted it, unlike forcing away from her son due to the trauma that occurred to the boy's father when she did the same all those years ago.

Abloy continued to stroke his mother, nerves of his member and the ones in her abdominal region becoming one with every stroke. Keyhole felt nothing but bliss as her body began to simplify, accepting its fate over time. She could feel that her femininity that has sired her son into this world now belonged to him. Perhaps being churned into love batter at the moment as he could feel a great bottoming-out occurring with each stroke that graced her shared flesh. Her arms faded into the shaft of the Herculean member-only, leaving kisses of nail polish behind as evidence of their existence. Her body became nothing more than a human snake, and feminine fat she had in this younger state has been taken by her son's testicles and churned for semen; any organs and bone matter she had were nerves and jelly. Keyhole's head remained intact for a bit longer.

"I feel like I want to vomit, vomit up all of me." Keyhole thought with what brain matter she has left to think with.

Then as if all at once, Keyhole gave on retaining any features she had, her face becoming an equine dick-end with a crude kiss of lime lipstick around its spout. Eyelashes and head hair fell to the floor as if discarded pubic hair shed from a furious masturbation session. Abloy's massive testicles, bloated by his mother's former biological worth, were now only stained with dots of lime fingernail polish, a remembrance of his mother's feet. However, Abloy could empty his load without his mother's resistance.

Abloy disposed of his mother's remains that had collected in his swollen balls as an explosion of white-hot ejaculate shot out of his now four-foot equine member. What must have been ten gallons of rich horse semen shot out of Abloy in a puddle of goo on the living room carpet and oozing into the kitchen beyond.

"Thanks for the birthday present, mom; sorry I lied." Abloy panted, patting his now lazy member.

Yawning, Abloy looked into the goo pudding and saw something floating with it.

"What's this?" Abloy said, bending down and picking up the strange fleshy object in the pool of spunk.

Abloy retrieved his mother's disembodied womb and ovaries, having survived the churning it left functioning on its own.

"Oh, this is mom's, it loos pretty bloated, what do to with this?" Abloy thought, holding the pulsating organ in his hand.

Abloy took the womb into the kitchen and sat the organ on the counter before going to the fridge. After that, the organ was left to its own devices for a while. It was doing its best to incubate all of the eggs deposited from the ovaries before fertilizing.

Abloy retrieving an unused piping bag of buttercream icing, looked at the processing womb with eager intent in his eyes.

"Now, let's get you nice and sweet!" Abloy smiled as she shoved the piping bag into the womb's opening, inflating it five times its original bloated size.

The organ became discolored as it filled with confectionary delight.

"Fat and plump like a puff pastry, well down the hatch!" Abloy said before popping the icing-filled womb into his mouth.

***

At that moment, a glob of ice cream fell on Keyhole's hand.

"Wah hmm!" Keyhole said, shocked, looking around to find herself still sitting across from Thiccums, enjoying an ice cream cone.

"You okay, Key-Hee?" Thiccums said in her babyish voice.

"Y-yeah..." Keyhole stuttered, forcing a smile.

***

Back at Della and Willy's abode, the two were finishing Willy's milking session.

"Fuck, that was a good milking session!" Willy said, stretching an arm exposing a soft patch of cyan hair nestled in her armpit to the open air.

"Yes, I'm glad you enjoyed it!" Della said, tipping her cowboy hat in a silly way.

"You're funny, babe; well, as promised, let's look at this scale again," Willy said, laughing at her funny wife before making her way to the bathroom from the couple's bedroom.

"Sure!" Della cooed, following behind Willy.

Entering the bathroom, Willy looked down at the scale with an inspective eye.

"There's a dial on the front that measures for detail which is weird but makes sense, I guess?" Willy said, bending down to look at the scale, her massive breasts pooling between her knees as she crouched down.

"Huh, maybe I hit the dial without noticing, which is why it gave Key-Key more info than it did me, all the times I used it," Della said, holding her index finger to her mouth with reflection.

"Well, let's turn it all the way up for fun and see what it says about me, and if you want to give it another go, you can. Is that good, baby?" Willy asked as she turned up the dial on the scale's protruding face.

"Sure, I don't mind" Della nodded.

One cyan lacquered foot followed by another, Willy stepped onto the scale. Climbing the metal platform, it creaking against her weight, the screen at the edge of the scale began to glow, it read:

Name: Wilma Standings (Willy)

Race: Human-Miblin

Eyes: Ruby Red

Hair: Cyan-style: Afro

Favorite color: Red

Class: Brawler

Subclass: Item-Girl: [Customized]Magic Staff

Age:28

Measurements: 42 (Y-Cup) 52-26-56

Height: 6"3'

Weight: Body: 117Lbs, Breasts: 20.2 Lbs, 22.3 Lbs, total: 160 lbs.

Awareness: High

Subject contains a body made up of 35% fat]

[High fat concentration in 'Breasts']

[High fat concentration in 'Buttocks']

Subject contains a body made up of 65% muscle]

[High muscle concentration in 'Thighs']

[High muscle concentration in 'Arms']

[High muscle concentration in 'Back']

[Is subject able to breed: Yes]

[Offspring Output: High]

[Is subject pregnant: No]

[Number of Week(s): 0]

[Number of Births: 0]

[Womb Capacity: High]

[Vaginal elasticity: High]

[Is subject lactating: Yes]

[Milk output: High]

[Milk Grade: A-]

[Is subject intelligent: Average]

The Subject has low intelligence and is not fit for complicated tasks]

[Disposition: Tomboy ]

[Is subject mobile: Yes]

[Limb Removal suggested: Low]

[Recommended uses:]

[Milk Cow: Subject is lactating and is pregnant with a reasonable grade of milk]

[Maid: Subject is subservient and is inclined to serve others]

[House wife: Subject has the body and disposition of a caring spouse]

[Miblin activation therapy: Subject has Miblin geology and the Subclass of [ITEM GIRL], making Subject predisposed to transformation and might have more forms than expressed based on their genealogy]

[Breeding wench: Subject has healthy fat ovaries]

Willy crouched down on the scale in disbelief rubbing her chin.

"Uh, baby, I can't see the readout. Are you mad?" Della pouted, concerned.

"No, this is just curious; it picked up that one of my moms is a Miblin which is interesting. Does it feel like it's trying to say that I can become a Miblin or something? Also, knowing my preferred name versus my real name or my name at all feels fucking cursed, but I'm going to ignore that. " Willy said, squinting in disbelief.

"Oh right, your family is polygamist; you said Falmia is your biological mother, though, right? I haven't seen her since we went out of town for 'Winter Sol.' She's so cute and bossy like you, babe!" Della giggled.

"Well, you're tun, and afterward, I think we should get dressed." Willy smiled, getting up

"Huh?" Della said, confused.

"We're going out to dinner!" Willy giggled as she got off the scale.

"Yay! I'll get ready!" Della cheered.

"Oh no, I did this scale thing; you have to do it too," Willy demanded with a stern look.

"O-oh, okay," Della said, submitting at the drop of a hat.

Della stepped on the scale, her fat little black lacquered feet occupying the space held moments ago by Willy.

"Okay, here we go again." Della sighed.

Name: Della Standing

Race: Pig-Zooman

Eyes: Grey

Hair: Purple-style: Straight

Favorite color: Black

Class: Mage

Subclass: Pet

Age: 26

Measurements: 36(JJ-Cup) 38-36-52

Height: 6'1"

Weight: 345 lbs.

Awareness: High

[Subject contains a body made up of 55% fat]

[High fat concentration in 'Breasts']

[High fat concentration in 'Buttocks']

[High fat concentration in 'Hips']

[HIGH fat concentration in 'Thighs']

[HIGH fat concentration in 'Belly']

[Subject contains a body made up of 45% muscle]

[High muscle concentration in 'Thighs']

[Is subject able to breed: Yes]

[Offspring Output: High]

[Number of Births: 0]

[Womb Capacity: High]

[Vaginal elasticity: High]

[Is subject fit for consumption: Yes]

[Subject is fat enough to be used for consumption]

[Is subject intelligent: Moderate]

[Subject has moderate intelligence and is somewhat fit for complicated tasks]

[Disposition: Pet]

[Is subject mobile: Yes]

[Subject is mobile though Subject's fat concentration will affect her performance, stressing the spine]

[Limb Removal suggested: high]

[Recommended uses:

[House wife: Subject has the body and disposition of a caring spouse]

[Breeding wench: Subject has healthy ovaries for producing high yields of children]

"... How does this thing read hairstyles?" Della said, squinting at the scale.

"Yeah, it's fucking cursed, I swear, well fuck it let's get ready; I'll dress like a lady tonight if you want!"

"Ooo, are we going to flatiron your hair?" Della asked, stars blinking in her eyes.

"I mean, sure, it's been a while...." Willy shrugged.

"Wooo!" Della hollered, pumping her fat, flabby arms.

***

Later that evening, somewhere in The Ven, a car pulls up to a large building. The building was a restaurant, large and pyramid-shaped in its structure. The building's exterior was somewhat reflective. It had a magical sheen to its glossy glass-like outer walls, which contrasted nicely with the gold animated golem-like entity fixed to the building's entrance that faced the street. The entity was in the shape of a plump woman holding a massive chalice to her lips as if she were indulging in excess even though her form suggested that she had, had enough. The golem's thick feminine arm rested on the title of the restaurant as well as one of her ponderous breasts. The title that held the weight of this golem's extremities read 'Donna's Goblet.'

Stepping out the car that had approached to a halt at this remarkable building was a cyan lacquered foot adorned in a ruby-red sandal. As the foot met the curb, the person's weight shifted to exit the vehicle. The woman who emerged from the car was tall; her slender yet muscular form was complimented well by the sparkling sling dress. The dress was very revealing because the 'V' plunged to the navel of the woman before the dress adjoins into a trail; this was also true for the back as it fell deep enough to reveal the tops of the woman's buttocks. However, the sides were met with a split that followed the woman's hips. The dress did a dutiful job in covering the massive caramel breasts that were left in its charge to obscure, though it was in part aided by the waterfall of straight cyan hair that was long enough to fall into the woman's massive cleavage.

Following this woman was another; in a lovely navy blue dress that shrouded her form tightly, leaving a diamond cut out around her navel. Her waist was thick but held in by something giving her form an entire hourglass appearance. Her wide cellulite filled milk-white legs in fishnet stockings whose feet were occupied in navy blue open-toe pumps exited the car as she stood on the asphalt below. This woman's purple hair was done in a beehive and accented with a sparkling tiara.

The two women walked together as they entered the restaurant. Their sexual stride attracted the wandering eyes of many onlookers as they passed through the portal of the revolving golden front door. The two approached the matradee at the front of the house, who took reservations.

"Table for two, please," said the woman in the red dress, her voice dripping with feminine poise.

"What's name on the reservation, ma'am?" Asked the Spear-Ogre dressed in a black tux with a golden bowtie.

"Standings, Wilma Standings," said Willy, her voice uncharacteristic in its soft femininity.

"Right this way, our attendant will get you set up" The Spear Ogre gestured to a blonde Cat Zooman with red hair standing at the ready.

"Yes, following me, ladies!" said the Cat Zooman as she led Willy and Della to their table.

Taking their seats at a booth on the second floor of the Cat, Zooman introduced herself.

"Welcome to Donna's Goblet, ladies. I will be your waiter for this evening; my name is Roberta." Roberta smiled her sharp canines on display.

"Well, aren't you cute in your little tux," said Willy in a dominating female voice that was smooth as honey.

"W-well, thank you, ma'am. May I have you all's orders?" Roberta asked, blushing.

"I'll let my wife go first," Willy said, gesturing to Della, who was already looking at the menu on her phone that was posted on the restaurant's website, studying it like a mystic text.

"Oh, okay, I'll have, three T-Bone Steak Goddess Spreads, A Sea Roach with two orders of Shrimp Subjects, then an order of Bacon Wrapped Bass, four orders Peasant Shrimp Poppers, an order of Lazy Goddess Fettuccini, and a Pan Cooked Demi-Goddess Cheese Bed Pizza with Curly Fries" Della concluded.

Roberta was stunned by the sheer amount of food Della ordered; as it were, Della had covered half of the menu with her massive order. She made the cat woman's notebook application on her phone look like a grocery list. Unbeknownst to Roberta, Willy's red eyes were studying her form with intense interest as she wrote Della's order down.

'She's a bit thick in the hips to be a cat. Not much is going on up top, but that's alright. I heard cat zoomen; whether they be tigers or more of a domestic like her, they have little hooks on their tongue for stripping down meat or something. Hehe, I wonder how good she would be eating me out? The gloves are exciting; no one else has on gloves' Willy thought as her red eyes rested on Roberta

"Okay, got it, and what about y-you ma'am?" Roberta asked Willy as her young soft green eyes met the intense stare of Willy's ruby gaze.