Water Bags Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I think I will have one T-Bone Steak Goddess Spread and a Dainty Sprite's Salad," Willy said, her voice haunting and enchanting.

"Okay, got it, oh and other than the complimentary water that we will bring you, would you like some beverages? We have a great wine selection." Roberta said in a professional tone, her eyes dashing between Della and Willy.

"Well, honey, what would you recommend?" Della giggled, looking at Roberta with enthusiasm.

"Yeah, what would you recommend?" Willy said, emphasizing what her wife had asked.

"I think our best wine is our 'Salmon Mermaid Tears,' which is a rose wine; it's a little tangy, I guess, but I've had one night here, and it was perfect," Roberta said.

"That sounds nice; we'll have that!" Della giggled as she was full of glee at the thought of having a wonderful evening with her wife.

"Great, well coming right up!" Roberta concluded as she walked away.

'Her pants are about to burst; it's so strange but enticing to see such a slender girl have all that weight in her hips, ' Willy thought as she got a quick glimpse of Roberta's ass as she turned away.

***

Meanwhile, a few tables across from Della and Willy say Abloy and Tap.

"Do I look nice, babe?" Tap asked her boyfriend for what seemed like the twentieth time.

"You look, wonderful baby," Abloy said, adjusting his red blazer as the wool began to itch him.

"I thought this shimmery white one would look super pretty, as Thiccums told me it was a sling or something; I just like it because I can put it under my tummy!" Pip said, rubbing her water balloon of a belly.

"Huh... alright, that's cool," Abloy said, caught off guard by the explanation.

"Well, folks, I have your orders right here!" Said a female Cow Zooman.

"Oh wow, that's pretty good service," Abloy said, looking at the Cow Zooman as she sat the many plates on the clothed table before the couple.

"Oh wow, such a pretty presentation!" Tap clapped her wet spindle-like bangs swaying as she did so.

"Thank you; I'll tell the chef, okay, so what we have here is a 'Chicken Breast Rice Tower,' a' Pan Cooked Demi-Goddess Cheese Bed' and a double order of 'Glorious Sprite's Salad.'" Said the Cow Zooman checking off all the items that she had recorded on her phone.

"Everything looks good here; thanks, Dolores!" Abloy said to the Cow Zooman.

"Thank you, and you didn't order any drinks, so I assume I'll just keep you supplied with water?" Dolores asked.

"Yay, yay! That would be super!" Tap clapped as she began to shove her mouth full with lettuce from one of 'Glorious Sprite's Salad' orders.

"Pleased to hear it" Dolores smiled before walking away.

"The reason why they call it a 'Chicken Breast' rice tower is because the rice is stacked on top of the chicken to look like a titty, with the garnish acting as a nipple, interesting." Abloy pondered as she began to eat the dish.

"You're so smart, baby!" Tap said with a mouth full of red onions and lettuce.

"Well, thanks. Do you want some of this pizza? It's gonna get cold quick." Abloy said, offering a piece of the pizza to his girlfriend.

"Thank chu!" Tap said, munching on the pizza with greedy intent.

"So I mean, I don't get involved with 'team' business, but what did my mother say about the two new chicks you recruited?" Abloy said, gesturing for the other bowl of salad.

"Oh, oh! Key-Key said they were super nice!" Tap said, handing the salad bowel to her boyfriend.

"Well, that's good; I wouldn't want any foxes in the hen house." Abloy sighed.

"I'm a fox, though, right babe?" Tap repeated her mouth full of food.

"Yeah, baby, you're a fox but not in the way I mean but yeah...." Abloy grinned.

"Yay, yay!" Tap giggled.

***

"Well, folks, here we are!" Roberta said, coming through with a wheely cart of many dishes.

"Hooray!" Della cheered as her heightened olfactory sense was graced by an orchestra of intoxicating smells.

As Roberta listed all the items off of the couple's order, Willy gazed at her, the gem on her forehead shifting from red to green as she looked at the pear-shaped cat zooman.

'Her uniform doesn't really suit her, if I'm being honest. Someone like her looks better roaming around in the nude. Girls like her with big hips are horny bitches. She's putting on airs as she's at work, but she feels like if I put a little heat on her, she'll fold like paper. I can feel her pussy heat from where I'm sitting, she's a fucking radiator, so the stare I'm giving her is doing something; yeah, this is going to be easy.' Thought Willy in the moment of Roberta talking.

"This all looks so lovely! This place is amazing!" Della clapped before attacking the first order of the T-Bone Steak Goddess Spread, shoving garlic bread and mashed potatoes into her mouth with reckless abandon.

"Well, if you folks need anything, just call me on over, said Roberta as she began rolling the cart back to where she retrieved it.

Della waved Roberta away with thanks as Willy watched the cat zooman with careful eyes as she began eating her salad. Willy's eyes then shifted to Della; Della didn't seem to know that a world existed around her as she was already face deep into her Sea Roach, lapping up its tail meat in butter. Willy enjoyed watching Della fatten herself as she seemed so carefree and natural when in the heat of hunger. Della's lips were wet with better as she began popping Shrimp Subjects past her plump lips.

***

After about ten minutes, Della was still eating, and Willy had more than enough of her fill. Seeing that her wife was still busy stuffing herself, Willy got up and said, "Hey Della, I'm going to the lady's room for a bit. I'll be back in a moment."

Della nodded in between, passing food between her lips while Willy got up and made her way towards the washroom near the back of the second floor on the western side. She walked as if, by chance, she passed Roberta, who flagged her down.

"H-hi ma'am, I hope your meal with your friend is going well." Said Roberta in her hospitality voice.

"It is, though I was hoping you could help me with something or rather tell me something," Willy said in her feminine voice laced with honey.

"Oh! Sure!" Roberta peeped her cat ears, standing at attention.

Willy leaned in close and whispered in the cat woman's ear.

"I saw you were eyeing my big ass tits at the table," Willy said in her gruffer natural voice.

Roberta's voice went cold, her ears drooped, and her big green eyes widened.

"Ma'am I..." Roberta began to stutter.

"Now shut that cute little mouth." Willy grinned.

"A-ah," Roberta stuttered

"Now, it must take a lot of time to get hired at a place like this. It would be a shame if you got fired if someone reported you for sexual harassment," Willy whispered, licking her lips.

"Eh-what can I get you? I can make your meal free...." Roberta stuttered.

"We'll get to that, but I'm going to give you what you want. Does this place have V.I.P areas?" Willy questioned in a low voice.

"Y-yes, we have several rooms on the basement level below the club," Roberta replied, her temperature rising.

"Thought so, listen, you are going to get us into one of those rooms, and I'm going to fuck your brains out...." Willy grumbled in her gruff feminine tone.

"Y-ye..." Roberta stammered.

"Don't speak, just do... I'll be waiting near the women's bathroom when you have the clearance or whatever it is you need to get us in." Willy smiled, stepping away from Roberta and walking off.

Willy left Roberta with her thoughts, and all Roberta could do, was what she was told.

"Fuck fuck." Roberta cursed under her breath as she was played like a fiddled in the middle of the dinner hour.

***

At the same time, Tap had had her fill at Abloy and Tap's table.

Tap had eaten so much that she was a balloon of her former self; she sat in her chair fast asleep, her tiny legs dangling over the end of her seat.

"The poor baby ate herself into a food coma." Abloy giggled as he patted his girlfriend's bulbous gut.

"Excuse me, sir!" Dolores said, coming to Abloy and Tap's table.

"Oh hey, we're done with our meal; I think my girl here had too much." Abloy laughed.

"Well, that's good to hear, but um, this gentleman here would like to speak to you for a moment," Dolores said, motioning to the man behind her.

"Hello, sir!" said the gentleman dressed in a smart purple suit and monocle.

"Uh, hi?" Abloy responded

"You must think it queer of me to interpret you, and this misses, on your night out." Said the man adjusting his gold bowtie

"A little, odd, but, whatever, ya know." Abloy smiled

"Quite right, well introductions are in order, my name is Edward Pumpwell of the Pumpwell Miblin Farms. Perhaps you've heard of me?" said Edward holding out his hand for a handshake.

"Uh yeah, I have...." Abloy said with hesitation shaking Edward's hand.

"Yes, yes, I was going to ask you as I saw you all from a few tables over, is your misses from one of my farms from around Hearts or aboard?" Edward asked.

"I would ask her, but as far as I know, no," Abloy said with certainty as Tap slept.

"Ah yes, Miblins do sleep rather hard, don't they? Well, I must say she's a fine-looking Miblin, pregnant?" Edward asked, stroking his handlebar mustache.

"Oh no, just really full at the moment," Abloy said with annoyance.

"I see, she's an elastic one, very good, very good, so my good man, what is your offer?" Edward said, taking out his phone.

"Excuse me?" Abloy said with an annoyed grunt.

"Your Miblin, man! How much for her?" Edward insisted, assuming Abloy didn't retain the meaning of his question.

"She's not for sale...." Abloy said with a cold stare.

"Ah, well that's a shame, well, here's my card in case you want to give your... mate? Yes, in case you want to give your mate a friend." Edward said, placing a card on the table.

With that, Edward walked away, much to Dolores's shock based on her just witnessed events. A bit embarrassed and taken aback by these events, she began to speak.

"Um ah.." Dolores said before being stopped.

"Save it, ma'am; you didn't know; just give us the bill," Abloy said, taking his phone out of pocket holding up the device with impatience.

***

Meanwhile, while waiting near the bathrooms, Willy was retrieved by Roberta.

"I'm ready for your ma'am...." Roberta said, looking down and away.

"I didn't mention, but could you send some desserts to my table?" Willy said, looking with smug arrogance.

"I-I'll put in the order and have it sent to your table right away..." Roberta said in fear as she knew she had been conquered as she tapped with a furor on the screen of her phone.

"Order plenty now; my party loves a good line of desserts." Willy grinned.

"Y-yes, ma'am" Roberta nodded, sweating.

***

Moments later, while Della was about eighty percent through the many dishes that she ordered at the start of the evening, she was met with a cart full of fancy desserts. Smelling the new additions, Della looked up, her face smeared with food to say, "Oh, what's this?".

"Desserts complements of the house, ma'am," said a Chicken Zooman. The many fancy cakes and other desserts were on the table as she sat.

"Oh wow, they're all so pretty!" Della clapped.

"I would suggest that you start with the 'Goddess, of Moose Bath Cake,' said the Chicken Zooman, as she pointed to the tiny butterscotch statue of a plump woman bathing in a bathtub sculpted out of dark chocolate with the head of a moose that was molded in white chocolate.

"She's darling! Della clapped!" As she grabbed the plate, the tiny art piece was nested on.

"I'm glad you love her; well, enjoy everything, ma'am, and enjoy your stay!" The Chicken Zooman said as she pushed the cart away.

***

A female Wolf Zooman chatting a dinner party of four with a wild story was at another table somewhat close to where Della was seated.

"So, so I tell'em, I tell'em call the judge to get some fudge!" cackled the Wolf Zooman as did her party.

"Boss, you're a riot!" laughed a male Hippo Zooman.

"Yeah, Boss Waxxy, that story was too funny!" laughed a plump female fox Zooman.

"Say Boss Waxxy, how did you, ha, how did you get so good at telling jokes?" laughed female Hyena Zooman.

"She's a genius, that's how!" laughed a male Woodpecker Zooman.

"Please, everyone, please, you flatter me!" Waxxy howled, pushing her yellow glasses onto her snout with her magenta lacquered finger.

Dolores looked at the party of five from afar and sighed, "How do these clowns afford to eat here every night? I know she's on tv and the internet a lot but is just really that big of a deal?"

"Quit talking shit, Dolores!" Whispered the Chicken Zooman

"Oh, Toboa!" Dolores peeped.

"That's Waxxy Wanes; she's a big fucking deal in this town; whatever she wants, she gets, if she wants you and those fat cow tits, you better give them to her. You can't say shit or do shit!" Toboa clucked at her cow co-worker.

"But why? What does she do?" Dolores asked, confused.

"Look, you dumb heifer, she's in everything, I know you've seen her showboating ads about Outter Insurance, but that's not the end of it; I've heard she's into everything, real estate, Outter teams, a lot of weird illegal shit, the works. That whole clown act is a façade." Toboa whispered.

"I...I'll keep my head down around her then...." Dolores sighed.

"Good girl!" Toboa nodded.

***

Meanwhile, an elevator somewhere in the restaurant hit the bottom floor.

"This is the V.I.P area, ma'am. Please follow me." Roberta told Willy as she led the way.

As Willy looked around, the hallway that the elevator let to was a well-lit, padded velvet area. The floor of the hallway was an ivory and gold tiled floor paired with red padded walls with golden buttons within the seams of the walls. Every few feet led to an impression within the wall with a small rectangle of light set in a place where one would expect a doorknob. The two of them walked down the hall until they stopped at an impression of left four appearances down the hall.

"I will serve you here, ma'am," Roberta said, holding her phone to the rectangle of light.

The padded door deflated and slipped into a crevice in the frame, opening up to a room that lit itself with dim light.

"Hmm," Willy said, unimpressed but amused by the workings of the club.

"Right this way, ma'am, please have a set while I prepare myself for you," Roberta said, entering the room before Willy.

The room had a cozy vibe to it. The light inside was dim, giving the room a luxurious and soothing atmosphere akin to what would be found in a nightclub or a bedroom. There was a coffee table in the center of the room, a massive, almost bed-like red leather couch. Both sitting upon a shag carpet of white, there's a standard door inside the room leading to what one could assume to be a bathroom or changing room. Willy took a seat on the plush leather couch while waiting for Roberta.

***

"Ma'am, I have prepared myself. I hope you enjoy me," Said Roberta as Willy gazed upon her.

Roberta was dressed in a straps harness; the straps contoured her body; otherwise, it was on full display. Though minimal, her breasts were squeezed so that the soft white torso flesh oozed out of the grip of the leather straps. Her breasts are like a marshmallow squeezed by a pair of hot tongs. Her belly was slender, only padded with a light layer of feminine fat, each one the feline teats that lined her torso down from her main set of breasts was like subtle kisses of maternal plushness stopping just above her navel. Her hips were expansive as if she were custom bred to have them as their width now, encumbered by clothing, really did betray the slenderness of her body's upper half. These massive hips gave way to ponderous buttocks, untouched by the fur of her back giving way to soft white flesh, overseen by the wispy blonde tail that jutted out and slung down just inches above the floor beneath Roberta's feet.

"Well, um, thank you for choosing me as you can see; I'm a little different than you might have noticed upstairs," Roberta said, looking away from Willy's gaze.

Willy looked at Roberta's arms and legs. Just below her thick thighs covered in blonde fur that banked into the bald flesh of her inner thighs and sex. Roberta had attachments strapped just below where her thigh. They seem to mimic what her knees and feet would look like, but they were indeed prosthetic limbs. Taking off her long elbow-length gloves, her arms and hand were the same; Willy could see where the flesh of Roberta's arms stopped and where the machine parts began.

"I'm never chosen for this kind of work because I'm often too shy but you blackmailing me oddly enough gave me the nerve to do this for you...." Roberta said, looking away from Willy again after speaking.

"Take them off...." Willy uttered, her bluntness strong enough to fill the room with cold air.

"Uh wah?" Roberta hiccupped, startled by this surge of mental dominance forced upon her.

"Sit next to me, and I'll help you take them off; I want the real you with no distractions," Willy said with a gesturing hand.

"Well, okay, as long as you're sure I trust you completely," Roberta said, nodding while placing her hand on her chest.

Roberta sat on the couch next to Willy and held her calves.

"No, if you please, could you press the sides of my thighs at the same time?" Roberta asked.

Willy stood up, removed her shoes, and sat behind Roberta placing her hands against the smaller woman's thighs with force. Then as if her mechanical legs took a breath, her prosthetic legs popped off.

"Ah alright, now the arms, could you press deeply into the center of my back and twist counterclockwise?" Roberta said mid moan as she enjoyed the lack of weight on her body.

"Hmm, alright." Willy nodded, her voice domineering but caring in that single phrase.

Willy jabbed Roberta in the back with the knuckle of her left index finger and twisted counterclockwise as instructed. This action caused Roberta's mechanical to release her flesh with an artificial breath. Willy obliged. Roberta put tugging at her arms, removing them with ease.

Roberta was now limbless, taking a moment to take in what happened; she was soon grabbed from behind and was met with the great cloud that was Willy's bosom. Roberta was calmed by this maternal softness closing her eyes.

"How's that kitten?" Willy asked, looking down at the limbless doll of the woman resting on her chest.

"It's wonderful, though; you feel so nice; I can trust you to go further," Roberta said with child-like shyness.

"Further?" Willy asked.

"Yes, and when you're done with me, all I request is that you sign me out of work by using the phone that is in the gym bag in the other room," Roberta said with a tinge of resignation.

"Sure, alright, but what is that all about, though? What do you mean to go further?" Willy asked, confused but intrigued.

"I'm embarrassed to say, but my ears, teeth, eyes, and hair are all synthetic," Roberta said with hesitation.

"Wow..." Willy said, stunned as she held Roberta against her chest.

"If you would remove them, I would do whatever you like...." Roberta said, nuzzling Willy's ample breast.

"Alright," Willy said with cold affirmation.

"Alright, well, let's start with the eyes, first, and please take care of them," Roberta said with a bit of worry in her voice.

"Okay, I will, don't worry." Willy nodded.

"Alright, I need you to press your thumbs just under my eyes and push up gently," Roberta said as Willy shifted her helpless body.

Now with her head in her lap, Willy did as she was told. She was being careful not to hurt her little helpless cat friend. Then with a soft massage of Willy's soft and cautious hands, Roberta's bright green eyes released with ease popping out of Roberta's head with a light mechanical hiss.