Water Bags Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Does the darkness scare you?" Willy said, stroking Roberta's head.

"No, it's soothing, though I think it's time for the hearing to go."

"Right, okay, what do you want me to do?" Willy asked.

"If you could, please press the sides of my head and move your hands around in a circular motion about three times. After that, my false scalp along with my ears will pop off of my head." Said Roberta with a wavering sureness.

"Alright, here we go." Willy nodded.

Willy did as she was told, rubbing Roberta's head with tender care. She moved her hands on the sides of her head in a soft circular motion, deciding to move counterclockwise, as even though she wasn't instructed to do so, Willy thought that this was the motion of operations for Roberta's body. Sure enough, after three circles, there was a soft hiss as if the air was escaping from a balloon, and Roberta's scalp along with her ears came off as a singular rubbery helmet with several nerves like nubs on its underside. Willy sat elastic helmet with its wig of crimson hair, with ears attached on the table before the couch.

"I can't hear you, so you must've done it," Roberta said with no sense of feedback.

Willy kissed Roberta to confirm this to be true.

"Uh, oh wow, t-thanks, that's amazing; thank you, now for the last part, the teeth, but there's an added part to this," Roberta said with a bashful stutter.

Willy kissed Roberta again to confirm she understood.

"You can remove my ability to speak; this will be quick, all you need to do is rub the sides of my lower jaw and the uppermost part of my muzzle, and my teeth will pop out like dentures. For my voice, pinch the nape of my neck and lift, and a tube will pop on, and you're done" Roberta sighed, feeling a perverted joy in returning to her natural self.

Willy was quick to comply with Roberta's request as she massaged the sides of the cat woman's jaw with tender care. With a trio of deep rubs to the lower jaw and around the muzzle. This, in turn, allowed for a mechanism within Roberta's mouth to click. Roberta swished something around in her mouth and spat out the mechanical dentures that were fastened inside of her mouth.

Following this action, Willy began to massage the nape of Roberta's neck, pressing into her flesh with deep pressure. This pressure, as foretold, called up a device to the surface of her meat popping out of her furry nape-like boil.

"Caw," Roberta dry coughed as her ability to speak vanished.

Afterward, Willy placed that black cylinder that she received from Roberta's nape on the coffee table that stood before the oversized couch. She sat this along with Roberta's eyes and teeth next to one another, making a showing of effects in mockery of what one would find in a museum exhibit. Next, Willy placed Roberta against the couch curve as if she were a doll. Then, getting up and standing before Roberta, she took in what Roberta had become.

Roberta's pear-shaped form was helpless and straightforward; her head was a bald form having minimal disguising features, her eyes closed, and her smile serene. She was beautiful in her simplicity, as her soft torso's only limb was her feline tail, which lay limp coil with abandon around her thighs as if it were a lazy effect put on her form for visual flair. Her torso was still bound in the bondage straps, making Roberta look more like a possession rather than a living person. The curves of her form and her position made her look like a toy. The amount of fat that she did have on her anatomy made her seem rubbery, even pliable.

As Willy gazed upon what she had done to this woman, she remembered what she had said about her phone.

"Err, well before I have the way I should do as she asked, it's only fair. Willy said to herself as she passed a loving hand over Roberta's bald head.

Waking into the room that Roberta went into earlier, Willy was met with a bathroom in reality. A fancy bathroom with a shower, a sink, and a toilet. The walls had accents of black marble and gold trim that matched the restaurant's décor above. Near the back wall of the bathroom sat the bag Roberta spoke of.

"Huh, what a weird painting; she looks like the golem thing outside," Willy said, pondering as the painting on the wall caught her eye.

Willy was bending down with a bit of effort, resulting in flesh colliding into flesh. Willy's breasts pressed against her knees, spilling over the sides as the black marble floor beneath her feet absorbed the heat radiating off her person.

Unzipping the black gym bag and displaying the restaurant's logo, Willy found the uniform Roberta was wearing just moments ago and the company phone Roberta had spoken of.

"Now let's see, oh cool, no passcode or face reading stuff, uh... I guess it would be the app of the plump gold woman, like everything else in this place." Willy said with a smirk.

Tapping the app, Willy was met with a rather simple interface; looking at the bottom U.I. of the app; Willy tapped the icon of the plump little woman who seemed to be running.

'Taking off for tonight [Roberta]?'

That phone prompted with an option of selecting 'yes' or 'no.'

"Well, here we go!" Willy nodded, her cyan lacquered thumb pressing the 'yes' option.

***

Meanwhile, halfway done with her onslaught of desserts, Della ran out of stamina.

"Urp gah dah, whew," Della burped, her belly protruding with a gross rotundity.

Della squinted as she felt a tinge of pinching coming from somewhere.

"Oh man, I gotta get to the bathroom; the corset has reached its limit," Della mumbled to herself as she hurried and wobbled out of her booth and away from the table.

As Della arose from her seat, she wobbled a bit on her navy blue open-toe pumps as her feet had fallen asleep from sitting in sloth for so long.

Wobbling to where the bathroom was, Della mumbled, "Come on, push on through it, you can do it!".

Then, there was an abrupt collision of bodies in a sudden whip and a bang.

"Oh no! This can't be happening!" Dolores cried as several plates of food had crashed to the hard marble floor below.

"Oh, no, I'm so sorry; let me help you clean this up!" Della cried, sobering out of her food-induced stupor.

"Oh no, ma'am, this was on me. I should have watched where I was going." Dolores cried.

" Hey, hey, hey, hey! What's all the ruckus tuts?" said a sudden roaring female voice.

"Oh, Ms. Wanes!" Dolores said, now filled with fear.

"Oh, no, no, no! this won't do! Was this meant for my table?" Waxxy asked, adjusting her yellow glasses to look at the mess with her piercing golden eyes.

"Yes, Ms. Wanes, I apologize. I'll get this handled right away!" Dolores said, bowing multiple times, her massive breasts slapping her in the face as she did so.

"Now, now, now, now! Calm down; you're a valued employee at this establishment; don't let your uniform come undone by apologizing." Waxxy laughed.

"I'm sorry too, my feet fell asleep, and I lost my balance...." Della said, giving an apologetic bow.

"Hey, hey, hey, hey! What luck, there's no need for the hard-working staff to clean up this mess; a janitor is already here!" Waxxy announced attracting every patron in the section to the goings-on of this incident.

"Wait, wah?" Della said, confused.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh! Come now, don't be modest now!" Waxxy said, seizing Della with blinding speed, putting an arm around her shoulder and a hand on her protruding gut.

"Eh, oh!" Della hiccupped, surprised by this forwardness on her person.

"See, see, see, see! You're a pig, a rather generously sized one at that; pigs are the janitors of nature, placed in existence to fatten up endless by eating all the garbage of world!" Waxxy chortled, patting Della's gut.

"Wah huh?" Della said, overtaken by Waxxy's fast-talking and abrasive attitude.

"Now, now, now, now! Looking at this pile of slop before your feet, doesn't it just compel you to lap it all up?" Waxxy cackled, gesturing to the mess on the floor.

"Uh, uh.." Della said, her better judgment beginning to fail.

"Well, well, well, well! So what are you waiting for, little piggy? Get to work doing your gods given work!" Waxxy said, clapping her hands with amusement before giving Della a suggestive push.

Della dropped to her needs in the puddle of mess on the floor. Smelling food, she gobbled her sense of decency. Della dressed in her best dress and began to eat the food off the floor like a beast would, stuffing her face with soiled dishes as if she had never eaten before. Della ate and slurped noodles and lapped up the soup until.

'SNAP'

The circumference of her growing gut snapped the corset that Della tried to protect. Now only being held in by the fabric of her dress.

"What a good piggy she's eating up the mess and licking the floor clean to boot; you should holler at your boss and get her on staff! Ha, ha, ha, ha!" Waxxy howled as Della did nothing but eat now on all fours.

***

Meanwhile, at Abloy and Tap's table, Abloy was drawn to the commotion Della's accident had caused.

"Wah! Who's making all the racket!" Tap mumbled, looking over what was happening with Waxxy and Della.

"Someone getting embarrassed or something, I think?" Abloy sighed.

"Oh yeah, I know her; she's from the Tv!" Tap said, standing on her chair before scrambling on top of Abloy's head.

"Eh, man!" Abloy sighed as his girlfriend's tiny shoes dug into his face.

"Oh shut up, you're as big as a mountain!" Tap scoffed.

"Whatever, did you want anything else? I can order it?" Abloy asked, his voice muffled by the length of Tap's dress.

"Wait, who's the eating on the floor...? Did Key-Key mention a pig girl? Is that her?" Tap thought aloud.

"Who cares you'll meet her soon enough, I guess? Do you want me to order anything else?" Abloy said, annoyed.

"Hey, now don't be crabby! Oh, crab sounds good, order crab!" Tap clapped while sitting on her boyfriend's head.

"Yes, dear..." Abloy sighed as he blew Tap's dress away from his face, exposing her ass to the open air.

"Hey!" Tap cried.

"Sorry, but get down already!" Abloy mumbled.

***

Below the restaurant in one of the V.I.P rooms, things were heating up between Roberta and Willy.

Willy disrobed, hanging her dress on a hook jutting out of the door that led to the bathroom.

"Now, let's have some fun with you," Willy whispered to herself.

As Willy stepped forward, Roberta feeling her presence, began to mouth at the air in want. This worthless action of submission and desperation hardened Willy's fat clitoris.

"You're so hungry for attention!" Willy giggled, putting her thumb inside Roberta's soft mouth.

Thoughts began to fill Willy's head as she looked upon the sensory-deprived creature. A small voice inside Willy's head started to mutter suggestions to Willy, ' You know she's so simple now, would she miss being a person? She's just a lump of flesh now, pure, with no mechanical parts, and willing to do anything. With just a little bit of willpower, you could break her down and add all of that yummy biomass to yourself. '

Willy placed her hand on Roberta's head and forced her to lick her blood-engorged clit. Her rough, hooked laced tongue provided much stimulation.

"Heh, ah, I was right; her tongue is good at eating me up." Willy giggled, holding Roberta's soft head in her palm.

Willy pushes Roberta further against her sex as if to drown her. But, unbeknownst to Willy, as soon fell into a heat of lust, had consumed the entirety of Roberta's head, using the poor helpless woman's bald head a phallus. Willy leveraged her foot against Roberta's shoulder by stepping on her shoulder as she bobbed up and down on Roberta's head.

Roberta dunked into a sea of vaginal juice within rapid intervals; only seconds of breath were available in each passing. Each dunk seemed to engulf more of Roberta as if Willy's body wanted her limbless companion in more ways than Willy had a mental allowance for. Willy's innards conform to accommodate Roberta, Willy's massive breasts being pushed upward by Roberta's enormous entry into Willy's form. Roberta was now soaked in Willy's juices and ran onto the leather couch's seams. Each dunking into Willy's feminine innards caused the sensory impaired amputee to be further consumed by Willy's pussy. Willy was in a state of feverish lust as she contracted her forgiving vaginal muscles around Roberta as if to simplify the helpless woman further, forcing the woman's body into a more phallic shape. This pounding of vaginal tasting continued until Willy's body found it time to devour Roberta whole. Willy's flesh stretched, and her innards widened as she took the entire mass of Roberta's body into herself. Roberta's sex oozed with female ejaculate as she knew she was drawn into Willy's love tunnel. And then, within the heat of the moment, Roberta was now stored within Willy's womb. Willy sighed a breath of relief as her sex oozed in pleasure as she flopped down on the couch.

"I didn't expect I'd be doing all of that, but it was worth it." Willy panted, rubbing her pregnant-like gut.

Willy wheezed a bit before licking her lips and arising from her position, carrying the new weight with ease as she went into the bathroom. Looking at herself in the mirror, Willy had become a bit of maternal marvel. Willy's belly was heavy with a pho-pregnancy, her caramel skin smooth with the rotundity of her belly. Looking in the wall-mounted mirror, Willy looked like a goddess running her hands over her stuffed belly; she noticed, as her hand moved towards her drooling sex, that her clit had grown after taking in Roberta. Willy looked at her forehead and tapped the gem embedded within with a bit of concern. Roberta, while within Willy, felt calm and relaxed by her current state of being. She was able to breathe somehow and was not bothered by being within the body.

"I'm full though I'm not sure how I was able to do what I just did; I wonder if this gem thing had anything to do with this. I feel like my passenger will be fine, but I don't know; going home like this seems a bit much. What am I going to tell Della? Well, maybe I'll just tell her I ate a lot. In any case, I can gather up that woman's bit and put them in her bag. Willy said to herself as she inspected the new changes to her body.

***

Popster and Thiccums were fast asleep at the compound, grasping each other for warmth in their bed. Meanwhile, Keyhole stood on the roof of the abandoned mall, looking up at the night sky.

"I wonder what that daydream was all about... I should have changed back into my younger state so I could have a more positive view on it as now my thoughts can only contemplate dread." Keyhole sighed.

***

Back at Della and Willy's abode, Willy, now her regular self, was using her massive breasts as a pillow sprawled out in the nude on the couple's bed. Della, meanwhile, was in the living room sitting on the floor in front of the couch, video chatting with someone.

"Fuck, you've gotten fat..." said a much thinner and younger Pig Zooman as she rolled her grey eyes at Della.

"Sabnoci, please don't tease me about my weight. I had a rough night...." Della pouted, tilting her head down in shame.

"Well, why does SHE console you then? She is your wife, after all. Sabnoci giggled her little upturned nose sneering at her sister's misfortune.

"Stop it; she's sleeping okay!" Della pouted.

"Oh, so she doesn't listen to your problems, and she prefers to sleep; it sounds like she's more of a man than I thought!" Sabnoci laughed, slapping her beautiful thighs.

"Ugh, little sister, please!" Della pleaded.

"What, it's true, look big, and I do mean BIG sister, I know why you're calling." Sabnoci snorted with annoyance.

"Huh?" Della pouted

"Your weak prey-like mentality is acting up again, which is even why you're with that he-bitch in the first place." Sabnoci chortled.

"That's not... that's not true." Della pouted.

"Sis... You're as big of a liar as your waistline" Sabnoci sighed.

"No!" Della hissed.

"Yes, you were only 109 pounds when you and I were living at home, now look at you! You remember what mom said; you don't think the livestock curse is real, bah, you're a fool!" Sabnoci said with dismissive distaste.

"That was just a wise tale to us thin so we could attract a husband or whatever," Della said with dismissive inclination.

"Oh, so why do you think mom has cybernetic arms and legs then?" Sabnoci hissed.

Della grew quiet, remembering this fact dug up like some long-lost artifact.

"The look on your face says it all, sis but keep getting fat, and you'll be in someone's oven. I don't wanna talk you anymore, figure yourself out, fatso." Sabnoci said, ending the call.

Della then sat in the dark of her living room alone with her thoughts.