Water Faire Ch. 01: The Dolphin Rides

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About half-way down to the turnaround, I noticed that the rider on dolphin two was starting to rock forward and back on her dolphin. I knew what that meant. It meant that she was having trouble holding back her orgasm. She was going to have to cut back or something or she was going to have a long, painful ride to the final turnaround.

Dolphin six and I again orgasmed together and again she grunted and yelped and I screamed the rest of the way to the turnaround. Somehow, dolphin two held off and continued to hold the lead. She had turned around well before six and I reached the turnaround.

As soon as our dolphins turned around, I gasped and rider six gave more of a scream. Those damn nipple clamps were suckling on my breasts. At least that's what it felt like when they started. I now knew the purpose of the long chain. It wasn't just a chain, there had to be a control cable of some sort in there that was activating whatever it was in those little pasties that was sucking on my nipples.

My body was telling me to cut back, but my mind was saying, "You can win this race!" so, if anything, I squeezed my dolphin slightly harder. We had only made it about a third of the way back when I heard someone yell out, "No, no, no, no, no." I glanced over and rider number two was almost frantically swinging her body forward and back. The nipple suckers were more than she could handle. She groaned very loudly as she went into a very intense orgasm. Then she started screaming and her dolphin stopped dead in the water. Evidently she couldn't handle pain and her fear of pain was what was helping her hold back her orgasm. Dolphin six and I were past her before she again started forward. Now she was moving very slowly and yelping and screaming constantly.

I looked over at rider number six and she looked back at me. I knew what I was going to do and from the look on her face, she had the same idea. I squeezed my legs together as tightly as I could and my dolphin sped up considerably. The jackhammer vibrations were overwhelming and the dildo was thrusting itself in and out of my cunt at a frantic pace. On top of all that, those damn breast things were about to drive me crazy.

The orgasm hit very shortly. It was very intense, but I kept my legs squeezing tightly on the dolphin. I was somewhat surprised that the pain didn't cut the orgasm short, but as soon as I started back down, it hit... hard. It was like lightning between my legs. The dildo and the ass plug were both shocking the hell out of me. Then lightning hit my left breast.

I hadn't expected that and almost opened my legs to stop it, but I somehow held on. I couldn't give up this close to the finish. Then lightning hit my right breast... then both at the same time. I'm sure they could hear me screaming all over the Fairegrounds, but I didn't care. The screaming helped me handle the pain and maybe... just maybe... would help me win.

Dolphin six and I reached the end of the pool at the same time, but evidently that was not the finish line because our dolphins began to climb up their tracks out of the pool. As it pulled itself out of the water, it was practically pointing straight up. That meant that my entire weight was thrown back against the ass plug. I tried leaning forward to relieve the pressure on my asshole, and that was a BIG mistake. When I changed position, it somehow brought the dildo and the ass plug closer together. Both were shocking me and the dildo was still ramming in an out. The tip of the dildo thrust in and rubbed against the tip of the ass plug just as one of the lightening bolts discharged. There was nothing between those two tips but the very thin membrane that separates my shit chute from my love canal.

The pain was extreme. It was more than I had ever experienced before in my life, and for just a second, I released the pressure on the sides of the dolphin. It didn't slow much because I immediately clamped my legs back together, but that was enough. Dolphin six reached the end of the track first. There was a big display like they have at horse races and number six was at the top as the winner. Number seven- me- was next, in second place.

My dolphin turned around and faced the pool, so I didn't see the next couple numbers light up. I was able to see that number two, who had led most of the race, was in next to last place. And dolphin number three, who had jumped out in the lead at the beginning placed last.

The eunuchs started unmounting us in the order that we finished. Master and puta were standing there as they put me back on the ground. "Are you OK?" he asked.

When I didn't answer, he said more forcefully, "Slave pumpkin butt, are you injured?"

I finally was able to answer, "I don't think so."

"You don't think so?" he asked.

I looked over at puta. She looked really worried. I explained about the dildo and ass plug rubbing together as I came up out of the pool and that it had hurt really, really... really bad.

"Hmmm," he said, "I will have the doctor check you." He paused and then added, "...and then I will have a conversation with Herr Dunkler."

That worried me a little. The last time he said he would "have a conversation" with someone, it had ended up in a fistfight.

The doctor checked me over throughly. I've had lots of gynecological exams before, but this was the first time I'd ever had one in public. The doctor's table was set up just outside the main tent and there were several display screens over the table. He had me get up on the table and scooch down so my legs were spread properly. He very carefully used his fingers to examine everything- inside and out. Then he used the speculum to hold me open while he pushed a thin camera tube of some sort up there.

Evidently he saw something, because he got out another camera and shoved it up my ass. Now there was a big crowd standing around watching. I could see one of the screens and watched as my insides were displayed for all the world to see. I was really glad that I had flushed myself out in preparation for coming to the Faire. It would have been really embarrassing for people to see inside me if I was still dirty.

The doctor harrumphed a couple of times, pulled the cameras back out, and turned to speak with Master. "She has a very small burn on both sides of the rectovaginal septum," he said, "but there is no penetration and there should be no permanent damage." He paused and then said, "I would, however, advise against any anal intercourse for the next week as it might be more uncomfortable than usual for her." He paused and then said, "Unless of course, she gets off on the discomfort."

Master said "Thank you," and handed the doctor a couple of folded bills of some sort. Then he turned to me and asked, "Can you walk?"

In response I hopped off the table and stood next to him. "Let's go see Herr Dunkler," he said in a very flat, very calm voice that I had learned meant he was really angry.

When we went back into the tent, Dolphin three was swimming alone in the tank. Rider three was calling out, "No, no, no, no, I can't stand it." Then she groaned loudly in what was obviously an intense orgasm. I tensed waiting for her screams, but none came. Instead she went back to calling out, "No, no, no."

Master looked over at me and smiled. "Hans said there would be no pain cycle during the demonstration hour." His smile became slightly crooked as he continued, "But by the end of the hour, I think she will be begging for pain rather than pleasure."

"I would," puta said cheerfully.

"We know you would," precious said, "but you always beg for pain."

"Stay here," Master said firmly and walked over to where Herr Dunkler was speaking with several Masters and Mistresses. I was worried what might happen, but just a few moments later Master returned and he was smiling.

"He was very apologetic and was concerned that you might have been injured," Master said. "He has already modified the programming so the dildos stop thrusting before you come out of the pool." He paused and gave me a big grin, "And he gave me a ten percent discount on anything at the Faire because you might have won."

"Master," I said softly, "I really don't want a dolphin at home."

He laughed. "Neither do I, pumpkin, but perhaps there is something else that might strike my fancy. Meanwhile, it's time to go watch puta on the Carousel."

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

END OF CHAPTER 01

Please remember to vote

by clicking on one of the stars at the end of the story.

If you really liked it, click 5.

If you really hated it, click 1, but please click something.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

12