All Comments on 'Water Park Fun Ch. 01'

by storyteller19

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
sopharoonessopharoonesover 6 years ago
sweet

that was a lovely first time, i hope some people actually have had a lovely first time like that, mine wasnt terrible but i dont remember much, however first time and the whole back story makes this worth a read. thankyou

SouthPacificSouthPacificover 6 years ago
Please get someone to proofread your work!

The story itself is fine, and I don't think that you necessarily need an editor as such, but your spelling at crucial times is atrocious and really breaks up the flow of the narrative. It took more than just a moment to work out that "she shallowed my cock" should have been "she swallowed my cock."

ericthebardericthebardover 6 years ago
Enjoyed!

Sweet and simple, I liked it a great deal. I look forward to seeing more from you.

storyteller19storyteller19over 6 years agoAuthor
Response to SouthPacific

Thank you for pointing out that spelling mistake for me! I didn't have a lot of time to edit and was afraid of what slipped past the first editing. I'm going to be making use of the volunteer editors section for my next story.

craigywidnescraigywidnesover 6 years ago
More

I loved how it developed and would like to see another chapter to see if they remain together and have a baby together as he had cum in her. Also a side chapter may have his friend get with the girl who pulled her bikini bottoms off and exact some humiliating revenge for the couple or the couple do the revenge part some-how loads of possibilities.

TheOxRocksTheOxRocksover 6 years ago
A solid first effort...

Putting aside a few glaring spelling errors, this was a nicely developed story. The characters are believable and interesting, there is a good back-story, and there is potential for a series of stories developing from this story-line. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good Work

For your first story this was excellent. It needs another chapter or two. You have a good base now build on it. Thanks for a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The irony of this being in the first time category

Well done! Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5*

A great story you gott it right the only way is just stick it up her and shot his cum deep up inside her unprotected pussy

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

this was great!!

Well done and well fleshed out. Please continue you into a nice a long series.

You got a 5 from me for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pretty good story

But what is "public hair"? Is that the hair the public can see?

catamitecatamiteover 6 years ago
Fuck me harder

Fuck me, what a beautiful tale

storyteller19storyteller19over 6 years agoAuthor
"public hair"

Lol that was a typo that I didn't catch before submitting the story. It should have been pubic hair. That is only public hair if it is in a nudist story.

storyteller19storyteller19over 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback

Thank you for the positive feedback and pointing out some of the spelling errors I missed. I am working on the start of another series but will also be adding to this one. For my next stories I will make sure to have them proofread before submission.

jtw0978jtw0978over 6 years ago

You need to do a part 2. Like revealing that you were a virgin

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Need a part two

storyteller19storyteller19over 6 years agoAuthor
sequel

The second story I posted, which is a parallel story, goes along with this one. Vivian is in it. I am going to be working on an actual sequel as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
hmm.

Your story is very well developed, characters are well written and fleshed out... My only problem is the ending seems rushed and a bit forced. Stretch it out a bit longer. Make the reader feel as if they're there.

Cal59Cal59about 6 years ago
Thanks

Enjoyed this, thanks for your efforts!

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassalmost 6 years ago
The water park was only the beginning...

it's what happened later that was the reward--and what a reward it was.

I'd like to add my vote for a second chapter to this erotic story. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

storyteller19storyteller19almost 6 years agoAuthor
2nd part nearly finished

I have part 2 written out, just have to edit it.

masculinbrainmasculinbrainabout 5 years ago
Realistic, more like a dream.

I loved the interplay of characters, the mutual hesitation, the innocent lust on both sides.

Having known girls like her, and having been a boy like him, there is something not quite right. Little girls who have been bullied as children don't grow into confident young women who can cheekily drive her chosen guy through touch and sex. It takes more than seven years to shake off traumas from formative years. It may happen, just does not match my own experience in life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
She should have taught

taught him how to give her oral sex. with details from her to him. wasn't he a virgin/

blackknight314blackknight314over 3 years ago

A good story. At one point he mentioned that she must be a virgin, but I guess not since there was no hymen for him to break.

Hopefully you will write more about this young couple experimenting in the possibilities in the sex act.

Thanks for sharing.

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyabout 1 year ago

@blackknight314 - Re: Missing Hymen.

Girls can break their hymen without having sex before. Accidentally falling over, gymnastics, riding horses or even breaking it themselves whilst masturbating can all tear the hymen so that it's not apparent when engaging in sex for the first time.

Reverse_CowboyReverse_Cowboy12 months ago

I stumbled across this story by accident and decided to give it a shot. I’m so glad I did. This is one of the best stories I’ve read in a long time. I can’t wait to read the other chapters. 5 stars!!

LovesDancingLovesDancing10 months ago

Very nice story with the rescue of her embarrassing situation a nice touch.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous