Water Park Fun Ch. 06 - First Month

Story Info
Ryan and Amanda enjoy their first month of dating.
3.3k words
4.68
8.8k
9
0

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 12/20/2023
Created 09/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following month passed by in a blur. Work and school took up more of my time, and Amanda was busy with work before the water park season ended. Even though we were busy, we always found time to text, talk on the phone, and see each other when possible. My fear of Amanda losing interest in me started to wane as she seemed even more interested in me as our relationship developed.

Normally when I hung out with friends, even if we were doing something I enjoyed, I would feel drained after. That never happened with Amanda. I could spend an entire day with her and still want more time with her. It wasn't just the fact that we were having so much sex. Which we were, but that wasn't it. There were times when we couldn't be alone, and nothing sexual would happen except maybe some making out and heavy petting. Every time I got to see Amanda, I would feel refreshed. Sometimes she would come over and read while I played video games or did my schoolwork. Often she would try and distract me, sometimes with playfulness and other times with sexual distractions, but she let me have my hobbies, and I let her have hers.

I was driving home from work when I realized that tomorrow would be our one-month anniversary. We already had plans to hang out that night, but I wanted to do something special for her. I thought about maybe buying her a necklace or some other jewelry, but I didn't have much cash. I remembered some of the book series we had read and had an idea of what I could do for her. It would be hard to finish it in time, but I was motivated.

I had plenty of supplies at home, so I got to work. It took me a short time to look through Google Images to find the right reference image. I decided to use one of the symbols that were repeated throughout the book series. I painted the medium-sized canvas white to prime it and sketched the image with a pencil. It was my first time working on something outside of one of the assignments for an art class. I just hadn't had as much time as I wanted to work on the art that I wanted to. It felt good to be doing something for myself again. While for myself to give to Amanda.

I lost track of time as I worked through the roughness I always felt when starting a new project. The inertia wore away as I got fully into my work. The only breaks I took were to text Amanda.

I was surprised when Amanda asked me if I wanted to talk on the phone before she went to sleep. I checked the time and saw that it was almost midnight. I had finished most of the background of the painting. The main thing left was to start painting the book's symbol in the middle of the canvas. Part of me wanted to keep on working, I wanted to finish the painting, but at the same time, now that I was aware of how much time had passed, a break sounded like a great idea.

I cleaned my brushes and work area and then called Amanda.

"You have some paint on your face," Amanda said.

"Yeah, I was working on something," I said.

"Just something?" she asked, picking up that I was trying to hide something from her.

"Yeah."

"Can I see it?" She asked. I had shown her a lot of my artwork before.

"It's not finished yet. I will let you see it when it's done," I said.

"Awe, please?" she asked and pouted. It was so hard to say no to her when she pouted.

"I promise as soon as it's finished," I said.

We talked about our day and finished setting up our plans for the next night. Amanda had to be up early for work, so we only spoke for a little longer and then said our goodnights.

I finished the painting the following day. Usually when I looked over my work, it was too easy to focus on the mistakes, no matter how minuscule. Looking over the canvas, I thought I did a good job. It felt good to paint something that wasn't just a still life.

I went to my classes and then back home to prepare for my date with Amanda. The painting had dried while I was gone. When I was done getting ready, I put it in the trunk and drove to pick up Amanda. Her stepmom answered the door when I knocked. I made small talk with her for a few minutes while waiting for Amanda to come down. Her stepmom seemed to like me, which was good because, while not openly hostile, I felt her dad disapproved of me.

I heard Amanda coming down the stairs and turned to look at her. She was wearing a leather jacket, boots, and a white blouse. She looked amazing. I always loved getting to see her in all of her different outfits. She had a walk-in closet full of clothes, so it would be a while before I saw them all. For someone who liked to claim she didn't know much about fashion, she certainly liked to shop and set up outfits. She had on red lipstick, a lot of eye shadow, and mascara. I found her irresistible when she had eye makeup like that.

We went to one of those movie theaters where they had cushy recliners and served you dinner as you watched the movie. When I told Amanda I always wanted to go to one of those places, she instantly had her phone out so we could look at the showtimes.

The food was good, and the seats were comfortable. We saw a raunchy Rom-Com. In my mind, Amanda was a perfect lady, so when the first dirty joke happened, I wondered how she would react. She laughed hard at it. The movie only got funnier as it went on. I loved hearing Amanda laugh so much, how, for those moments, she seemed stress-free. The only other times I saw her like that was when we cuddled together after a lovemaking session. When we finished eating, she held my hand and leaned against me as we watched the rest of the movie.              

It wasn't that late when the movie got out, so we decided to do something else before calling it a night. We drove around and ended up going to Tempe Town Lake. The air was pleasantly chilly as we walked along the lake. Amanda leaned into me for warmth, and I wrapped an arm around her. After fifteen minutes of walking, we reached the pedestrian bridge that stretched across the lake. The bridge was white metal with a lot of curves to it. Amanda looked like a surreal beauty in the bright blue lights that illuminated the bridge and reflected in the water beneath it.

We walked halfway across the bridge and stopped. The bridge expanded here in a circle, and there were some benches. We looked out at downtown Tempe, where the lights from the streetlights and new high-rises danced in the rippling water. Amanda leaned against me. I felt her shiver and got to do something I had always wanted to do. I took my jacket off and draped it around Amanda's shoulders.

"I can't take your jacket. You will be cold," Amanda said.

"It's ok. I like the cold," I said. I did like it, but I also had to suppress a shiver. I held her tighter. "If we keep each other warm, then I don't need it," I said. She stopped trying to take it off and leaned against me.

"I love you," she said.

"I know," I said.

"Hey," she said as she playfully shoved me.

"I love you too." We kissed and then went back to watching the water for a time.

"Happy one-month anniversary," I said. Amanda looked up at me warmly.

"You remembered," she said with a smile.

"It went by fast, didn't it?" I asked her.

"Yeah, it did. I still can't believe it," Amanda said.

"Believe what?" I asked.

"Us. I spent so long pinning over the boy who gave me my first kiss I was getting close to giving up. I knew it was crazy, but I wasn't interested in anyone else. I knew that I would always be wondering about you and comparing them to the idea of the fantasy boyfriend that you were, and now here we are, together," she said. I squeezed her hand. What she said reminded me of how I felt about her.

"I hope I have been living up to what you hoped."

"You haven't." She said it so instantly that it caught me off guard.

"Oh."

"You have been exceeding them."

"Now who is the jerk," I said as I playfully nudged her.

I suddenly got nervous as we took the last steps to the car. I pulled out her gift. I had a brief flair of anxiety, but I quickly worked through it.

"Here," I said as I pulled the painting out of the trunk and handed it to her.

"What?" Amanda asked as she held it up to the light.

"Happy one month." I watched as her eyes lit up while looking down at the painting. "I told you I would show it to you when it was finished."

"Thank you. I love it!" She said as she continued to look at it. I had painted the symbol from the books with a black background and an aura of blue-green magic radiating around the symbol.

She looked at it for a bit longer and then hugged me tightly with one arm while keeping the other one outstretched to protect the painting. I felt a huge relief that she liked the painting. My mind was already racing with other projects I could do for her.

Amanda held my hand tightly the entire drive back to her house. She told me to park around the block from her house. "Why?" I asked.

"You'll see," she said cryptically. She carried the painting with one hand and held my hand as we walked to her house.

"As long as we are quiet, I can sneak you up to my room. Unless you want to climb up to my window again?" she asked as she led me to her door.

"As romantic as I think it is, it would be nice to use the stairs for once," I said.

Amanda unlocked the door and looked around before pulling me through. We were almost at the stairs when her stepmom called out to Amanda from the kitchen. "Is that you Amanda?"

"Yeah, I just got home," Amanda called back. "Go. I will keep her busy," Amanda whispered, walking towards the kitchen. There was a cutaway arch in the wall between the stairs and the kitchen, so there was a slight angle where if Amanda's stepmom looked towards the stairs, she would have been able to see me. I crouched under the arch and started climbing slowly so she wouldn't see or hear me.

"How was your date? Oh, what's that?" Her stepmom asked.

"It was great. Today was our one-month anniversary, and he painted this for me."

"You two have been spending a lot of time together."

I was tempted to linger on the stairs to eavesdrop on the conversation, but the reward didn't seem worth the risk, so I kept going.

I made it up the stairs and tiptoed to Amanda's room. The door creaked a little as I opened it, so it took me forever to open it enough to squeeze through the opening and then close it again behind me. I went and sat on Amanda's bed while I waited for her. I looked around her room, taking in the now-familiar furnishings of her room. I loved Amanda's room; her books and posters were like old friends. This was the room where I had lost my virginity. I didn't believe in auras or anything like that, but I couldn't help but feel this room had good energy from all of the time Amanda and I spent together.

I sat at the edge of her bed for five minutes, but she must have been held up talking to her stepmom. I kicked off my shoes and lay on her bed. Her pillows smelled faintly of her sweet shampoo. I closed my eyes and rested while I waited for her. I was starting to drift off to sleep when the sound of the door creaking woke me up. Amanda shut the door behind her and locked it. I decided to pretend like I was still sleeping. I listened as Amanda set the painting down, walked across the room towards me, and sat beside me on the bed. She kissed me sweetly to wake me up. I kissed her back quickly.

"Faker," she said.

"Only barely. I would have been asleep if you were gone for much longer."

"Sorry, my stepmom wanted to talk for a bit, and it was hard to get away from her." She reached into a drawer on her nightstand and pulled out a rectangular wrapped package. "Here," She said as she handed it to me. "Happy one-month anniversary."

I ripped open the packaging and saw a large drawing set full of pencils and pens.

"I hope you like it. I didn't know what you needed, so I thought it wouldn't hurt to get a set." She looked down as she talked, and I realized she was just as nervous as I was when I gave her a gift.

"I love it, thank you," I said. I hugged her, and we kissed. I held her for a few minutes, and then she got up.

"I'm going to get undressed," she said. Even though we had been naked in front of each other countless times, I still got that same thrill at seeing her naked as I had the first time. She held eye contact as she started to strip out of her clothes. I loved watching as she pulled her shirt over her head, exposing her lacy black bra. She kicked out of her shoes and then shimmed out of her pants. She was wearing a matching pair of panties. She stood before me, letting me drink in her beauty.

"You're so beautiful," I said.

She smiled, cupped her hands on my cheeks, and kissed me sweetly. I was overwhelmed by the feeling of love that I had for her.

She pulled her hands away from my face and pulled my shirt over my head. I lifted my arms to help her out. Next, she began to undo my belt. I stood up to make that easier for her. She was so gentle and focused as she did it. She pulled down my boxers with my jeans, leaving me fully naked.

I reached behind her and undid the clasp of her bra, gently pulling it off her. She inhaled as I hooked a finger in her panties' waistband and pulled them down. My eyes lingered on her womanhood as I pulled her panties down past it. She stepped out of them, and then we stood naked in front of each other. The shyness we used to feel when naked in front of each other was gone. She no longer tried to cover herself up until the last possible moment, and I didn't feel embarrassed to stand naked in front of her. She kissed me gently again and then held my hand as she guided me back to her bed. We climbed under the blankets and embraced. I wanted her so badly, but things felt different tonight. I just wanted to hold her and be sweet. There were so many cliches of love that I was getting to experience since I found Amanda, but that didn't make them feel any less true to me. There were so many things that I didn't know, but the one certainty that I had was as long as I had Amanda, everything would work out.

Amanda kissed me. We took our time, kissing each other deeply as we ran our hands over each other's bodies. I was getting so used to what we were doing and enjoying it that it was a shocking escalation when she wrapped her hand around my erection and started to stroke me. I slid a hand up from her hip and fondled her breasts. Amanda moaned when I brushed a thumb across her nipple and started playing with it. I slid my other hand down towards her pussy. Amanda lifted her leg to give me better access to her. I trailed my hand through her downy pubic hair. I slipped my finger down between her lips and felt her warmth.

She was already so wet that my finger slipped effortlessly inside of her. Amanda froze up as I slipped my finger inside of her. When she started to jerk me off again, I matched her pace. I lost track of time as we lay there, gently pleasuring each other and making out. I was so used to when I masturbated, just trying to hurry up and reach a satisfying conclusion. Before Amanda, I never would have known this feeling of having someone else pleasing me and trying to take their time to do it.

I added a second finger inside of her. She was so tight that I had to slow down until my second finger became coated in her juices, and then I started to pick up the pace.

Once again, it was Amanda who pushed things further. She guided me to climb on top of her and then pressed cock so that it was nestled against her entrance. She Looked up at me, her face full of longing and desire.

"I love you," She said with her other hand pressing against my cheek.

"I love you," I said and started to press forward. Amanda closed her eyes, and her mouth parted in a sigh as I entered her. The pleasure was too much for me, and I had to close my eyes as I rocked back and forth, slowly working my cock deeper inside of her.

She wrapped her legs around my waist and started to hump against me. The only sound in the stillness of the night was of our breathing getting heavier and the occasional sound of our bodies pressing together. The stifled moans of pleasure seemed to echo in the silence of the night.

"Oh Ryan," she moaned as her whole body started to quiver from her cumming.

"Amanda, I love you," I said as I was getting close.

"I love you," she gasped as her climax overtook her. Her erratic movements and the spasming of her pussy around my cock put me over the edge. I came as Amanda moaned that she loved me again, and then again as she fell back into the bed, and then a moment later as she sprawled out in a feline-like stretch. I collapsed onto the bed next to her in her embrace.

We lay there breathing heavily with our foreheads touching. Amanda kissed me sweetly. Everything felt so perfect when I was with her.             

It was hard for us to separate the next morning, but Amanda had plans with her stepmom, so she had to get ready. She put the art set she got me in an old drawstring knapsack. I hoped I could sneak out through the front door again, but it was too risky to do that with her stepmom moving around downstairs. I climbed out the window. It was still challenging to climb down the street, but it didn't make me nervous anymore.

On my way home, I realized I had left my jacket in Amanda's room. I texted her, saying that I had left it there.

"I guess it's mine now," she responded.

"Very funny."

"Who said I was joking?" I let out a sigh. A minute later, she sent me a picture, and she was already wearing it. She did look cute in it.