Water Park Fun Ch. 10 - Pool Party

Story Info
Ryan and Amanda have some fun at a pool party.
2.9k words
4.56
10.4k
10

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 12/20/2023
Created 09/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was near the end of the summer, and I was hanging out with my friends. They were teasing me about never having time for them since I met my new girlfriend. Ramon was especially rough with the teasing, saying she must have me whipped.

"You must still be jealous because she rejected you so spectacularly," Jacob teased. When Ramon couldn't come up with a counter remark, we laughed, knowing that Jacob must have been right. "Anyway, I'm having a pool party this weekend. Do you think you can come? And the answer better be yes, because your girlfriend can come too."

"I just have to let her know about it, but we should be able to go," I said.

They all groaned at me. Jacob pointed out how that should mean that I wouldn't be making it. I texted Amanda and asked if she wanted to go to the pool party with me that weekend. She replied quickly, saying yes, that it sounded fun.

I showed Jacob that message. "See there. We are going." He just smiled in response. "You just tricked me, didn't you?" I asked.

"Yep," Jacob said.

"Jerk," I said.

A couple of days later, it was finally time for the pool party. Amanda wore a modest black bikini, looking incredible despite not showing much skin.

"What?" She said when she caught me staring at her for at least the third time.

"You are just so beautiful. I can't help but look," I said honestly.

"You're just saying that," Amanda said bashfully, and besides, you have seen me in a bikini a lot by now, not to mention fully nude."

"I'm not just saying it. You really are beautiful," Amanda blushed again. I loved how when I complimented her. She never knew how to take it. I was the same way, but that didn't stop me from taking advantage of showering Amanda with compliments to make her speechless.

"Shut up," she said without conviction, resting her head on my arm as we drove.

"Make me," I said.

"Maybe later, when you are not driving," Amanda said seductively. It was my turn to get quiet as I thought about what she had in mind.

We got to Jacob's house, a modest-sized one in the middle of the college town. It was his childhood home, but his parents had moved out of it when they saved up to retire to a second, bigger home. Jacob had free reign of the house as long as he didn't break anything, or at least as long as he didn't break anything to the point beyond repair.

Jacob had kept the party pretty small. There were only about fifteen people. Jacob, his girlfriend, Ramon, and a couple of other party-goers were over by the grill where Jacob was cooking up some burgers and hotdogs.

I could tell as we walked towards them that Amanda was feeling nervous. "Relax, you are going to do great. Remember how they were acting when you met them?"

"Yeah," Amanda said.

"So there isn't much you have to do to impress them."

"That's harsh," she said.

"That's my friends," I said with a shrug.

"If for some reason you want to leave, or I do, maybe we should come up with a signal," I suggested.

"What? Why would we do that?" Amanda asked.

"I know what it is like being out with people and suddenly hitting your interaction limit and how hard it is to leave without drawing attention to yourself. This way, if one of us ever feels like they want to go, we could do the signal so we could leave together."

Amanda thought about it for a moment. "That sounds like an excellent idea," she said.

"Thanks, I thought about it all on my own; I didn't read about the idea online or anything like that," I said, confessing where I got it from.

"What could the sign be?" She asked.

"How about scratching your ear?"

"Are you serious? Even just thinking about scratching my ear will make it itch," Amanda said.

"Now that you mention it, my ear itches too."

"How about we hold one arm while keeping the other at our side?"

"Ok, that works for me," I said, scratching my ear.

We walked up, and Jacob said he was happy I had come. I introduced Amanda to them and each of them to her.

"So you are the one whole stole Ryan away from Jacob," Jackie, his beautiful girlfriend, said.

"Yeah, that was me," Amanda said.

Jacob's girlfriend smiled, "Good, he needed some time away from them."

"Hey, we are standing right here," Jacob said, and we laughed.

We hung out, letting them get to know Amanda. It felt so weird to me to see her be shy. She was always so confident when she was with me.

Jackie seemed to like Amanda, and it didn't take long for her and a couple of other girls to break away into their own conversation while I caught up with Jacob and the guys.

The girls walked away, leaving Amanda. "They want me to hang out with them in the pool," Amanda said, smiling.

"Ok, go have fun. I will be over here if you need me," I said. Amanda walked away to catch up with the other girls. I smiled, glad that Amanda was hitting it off with them. I knew that It got to her that she didn't have very many friends.

"So, have you hit that yet?" Ramon asked.

I turned to him, "What?" I asked. He had a stupid grin on his face. I couldn't believe that was one of the first things he said.

"Look dude, that's not something I'm going to talk about," I said, doing my best to try and diffuse the situation.

"That means that you haven't yet. If I was dating her, I bet by the end of the week I would be fucking her all the-" I didn't even realize that I had made a fist until it was already connecting across Ramon's cheek. I had never been in a fight before. I had no idea how much it hurt to punch someone until then, but it must have hurt Ramon more because he fell back from the surprise punch and landed in the bush behind him. "What the fuck was that for!?" Ramon yelled. His voice was a little shrill. I felt terrible about what I did to him, but at the same time, he deserved it.

I became intensely aware of how all the conversations died down, and everyone was focused on what happened.

"I let a lot of shit slide because we have been friends for so long. You don't say things like that about someone's girlfriend," I said.

Ramon looked pleadingly toward Jacob, who shook his head. "Come on man. You have to know how dumb it was to say. You're lucky he only punched you once." Ramon looked around at everyone, looking for help. I felt a pang of sympathy for him. I knew he was stupid sometimes, but he was also always willing to help one of us out when we needed something from him. His mouth just worked faster than his brain.

I reached my hand out to help Ramon to his feet. He looked at it, and for a moment, I tensed up as it looked like he was about to fight back. I became even more aware of everyone watching us as this was when things could escalate or be resolved. He closed his eyes for a few seconds. When he opened them, his rage looked to have cleared. He took my hand, and I helped him up to his feet. Jacob brushed the leaves off of Ramon's back and handed him a cold beer to put against his jaw. Slowly as people realized that nothing more was going to happen, they went back to talking.

As things returned to normal, Amanda walked over to me to ask if everything was ok. Ramon looked down at the ground as she approached.

"Yeah, everything is fine," I said. Amanda arched her eyebrow at me, but when she saw nothing else would happen, she returned to her new friends. To his credit, Ramon didn't say anything else stupid, and even though I knew that people would be talking about it later, for the moment, everything seemed to be returning to normal.

I took a cold beer when Jacob offered one to me. Ramon mostly kept to himself, hanging out at the edge of the group while we talked.

Later on, I went inside the house to use the restroom. I was finishing washing my hands when there was a knock at the door. I wasn't expecting it, and since I had already had a moment of toughness earlier, I am willing to admit that the knocking at the door made me jump.

I opened the door and was confused when I saw Amanda in the doorway. She pushed into the bathroom.

"What do-" I started to ask when Amanda closed and locked the door behind us and then pressed her body against me. She kissed me deeply, interrupting my question with her answer.

"I heard what he said," she said in between kisses. "I saw you throw the punch."

"I thought you might get mad at me for fighting," I said.

"Fuck no, he deserved it. How bad is it if I thought it was hot?"

"Maybe a little bad," I said with a smile.

"Good. If we hurry, we should have enough time," she said.

"Enough time for what?" I asked dumbly. She reached down between us and started to rub my erection. Amanda then pushed me back against the wall as she began to tug frantically at the knot in the front of my swim trunks. Amanda made quick work of it and pulled my swim trunks down. She jerked me off as we continued to make out. I reached inside her bikini and started rubbing one of her breasts. When her nipple got hard at my touch, I brushed my hand around it in a circle and then started to roll her nipple between my fingers.

I pulled her bikini down, revealing her perfect breasts, and then took a nipple into my mouth. Amanda reached back and undid the knot behind her back. I pulled her bikini free and threw it onto the counter, and then went back to sucking and kissing her nipples.

Amanda lowered herself, and I had just a couple of seconds to be amazed that we were doing this here when she started to blow me. She didn't waste any time, quickly working her mouth up and down my erection, taking most of it into her mouth. Amanda sucked hard on my cock, licking and slurping on it loudly. Since this came out of nowhere, it all felt so much better. Add to the intense sensations the sight of Amanda topless and looking up at me, and I was quickly approaching my climax.

She reached into her bikini bottoms and played with herself while blowing me, moaning into my cock as she pleasured herself.

I thought Amanda would get me off by blowing me, but she had something else in mind. She stood up and pulled her bikini bottoms down as she turned around and leaned against the counter. Amanda spread her legs, causing her pussy to part slightly. She looked over her shoulder at me and wiggled her ass. "Fuck me," She said, her voice heavy with her desire. I couldn't believe what had gotten into her, but I wasn't about to let this opportunity pass me by.

I stepped forward and slid my cock up and down her opening, teasing her. Amanda sighed in frustration and started to push back against me. I repositioned my cock at her entrance. She pressed back as I leaned forward, and I began to slide into her. I had almost forgotten how amazing it felt to be inside her without a condom. Every little movement caused us so much more pleasure. I grabbed her hips to keep my balance as I rocked in and out of her. We moaned together at the euphoria when I bottomed out inside of her. Amanda started to rock her hips, reexperiencing the sensation of me fully inside her. I held her hips and started to move with her, and as the pleasure overtook us, we began to pick up the pace of our lovemaking until I was thrusting my entire length in and out of her each time. I watched Amanda's reflection in the bathroom mirror as her face contorted in pleasure with each thrust, and her breasts bounced.

Amanda started to moan louder as she approached her orgasm. She tried to hold them in but wasn't doing a good job. The risk of getting caught only added to how hot the situation was, but I knew the only solution to keep us from getting caught was to make her come as fast as possible. "Fuck," Amanda cried out as she shook from the force of her climax, the whole thing playing out before me in the mirror. She rocked her hips erratically as she rode my cock. "cum in me!" she cried out. I stopped holding back and plunged in and out of her a few more times before I started to cum inside her. Amanda moaned and shook as she felt my cum deep inside of her.

Amanda lay with her head resting on the counter, and I lay over her as we recovered. I stayed inside of her. "I missed you cumming in me," She said quietly.

"I have too," I said.

Amanda turned around and kissed me sweetly, wrapping her arms around my neck. I held her around the waist as we kissed.

"Come on, we better hurry up and get back before they start to wonder where we went," Amanda said as she got dressed. Amanda said she would meet me by the pool in a few minutes, and I left first.

I felt so guilty when I walked back out to the pool as if everyone would know what I had just done, but surprisingly, no one seemed to think that anything had happened. I started to relax as I realized that we had gotten away with doing it.

We spent the rest of the day eating, drinking, and splashing around in the pool. We played Marko Polo for a bit, but other than that, everyone pretty much just lounged around. Amanda split her time between the other girls at the party and me. It was nice knowing that I could hang out with my friends and girlfriend at the same time. I knew I had been neglecting my friends since Amanda and I started dating, but now I knew we could hang out like this. I still resolved to make more time to hang out with my friends.

As it got darker, some people started to leave until it was down to just a few of us. I talked to Amanda when Ramon walked up to us. He had changed back into his clothes.

"Hey man, can we talk?" He asked me.

"Yeah, of course," I said and walked off with him. Amanda arched an eyebrow at me as I walked off with him. I just shrugged. I hoped I didn't have to punch him again; my hand was still throbbing.

"I just wanted to say I'm sorry. I know what I said was dumb, it's just how I struck out, but you got with her. It made it hard to see," Ramon said.

"I forgive you. Sorry for punching you so hard," I said.

Ramon rubbed at his jaw. "Yeah man, where the fuck did that come from? I didn't know you could punch so hard."

"Me either, but you are pretty hard-headed. I Wouldn't doubt it if your face did more damage to my hand," I said. Ramon smiled.

"We good?" he asked, holding out his hand.

"Yeah, we're good," I said, shaking his hand. The handshake turned into a hug, and Ramon returned to say goodbye to Jacob before leaving.

"I am glad you made up with him," Amanda said when I sat beside her on the pool chair.

"I thought you said that you were glad I punched him?" I asked her.

"I was, he was being an asshole, but he is still your friend. The last thing I want to do is come along and steal you away from your friends. Like I kind of have been doing."

"You didn't steal me away from my friends. I went with you willingly and loved every moment of it."

"You have Stockholm syndrome," Amanda said. I laughed. "I made plans with Jackie. You should hang out with them during our girls' day out. Play some video games and have burping contests, whatever you guys do for fun," Amanda said.

"There is no contest. I win every time."

"Gross," Amanda said as she snuggled against me. We left shortly after that. I had only had a couple of beers, and it had been hours since my last drink, but Amanda insisted on driving.

Once back at my apartment, We stayed up late, watching cheesy horror movies and eating popcorn. I loved how even when I spent a whole day with Amanda, it didn't seem like enough time with her. When it came time for us to stop seeing each other because of work, school, or Amanda having to go home, I didn't want to see her go. While we were cuddled up on my couch, I couldn't help but start to think about what it would be like if we were to live together.