Watershed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled me in against him, and we listened to the roaring tempest outside.

"So what now?" I said, softly.

"Right now? Or from now on?"

"From now on, Will."

"Well, it's going to take me some time to wind things up in Cape Town and organise a transfer, so we will have to be long distance at first."

I took a shuddering breath. "Will... what..."

He stared down at me, a slight smile crooking his mouth. "Tamsin. You just let me know, in no uncertain terms, that I was missing out on something unique by not being around. Something I'd never dared to even hope for. So of course the first thing I want to do is make sure I'm around. Because I don't want to miss this chance with you."

"You'd... do that? Will? For me?"

"I'm surprised that you're surprised, Tam."

"Honestly... I am. I mean... I'm flattered, and breathless, and giddy, and I'd be lying if I didn't say you just melted me, but... Will. Your whole life is down there."

"It's a place, Tam. Just a place. Life is about people. And you're my people."

I sat up straight, staring at him.

"Close your mouth, Tam," he said, amused. "You'll catch flies."

"Are you honest to God serious, Will? You're not fucking with me, you're really, deadly serious about this?"

"Have I ever lied to you, Tamsin?"

"No..."

"Then why would I start now?"

"Will?"

"Yeah?"

"You can kiss me, if you'd like," I breathed.

He smiled, and gently reached out to cup my chin.

It was better by far than anything I'd ever fantasised it would be, and I think I probably made some noise, because Will was grinning like the Cheshire cat when he let me go.

And to be fair, so was I.

.:.

"I'll see you in the morning," I said, clasping him to me. "Will?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm so very, very glad that you were home this weekend."

He smiled down at me, and I stood up on tiptoes to kiss him.

"Phone me later," he said.

"To say goodnight?"

"Something like that, yes."

"Mm. I'll think about it," I teased him.

"Go on, you, go eat supper."

"Wills?"

"Yeah?"

"See you later."

"Hah. Cheers, Tim Tam."

I closed our door behind me, and did a quiet little victory dance in the hall.

"Tammy?"

I spun, flushing bright scarlet as I realised that my Dad was leaning against the kitchen door. He laughed, shaking his head in amusement. "Was that a lottery win, my girl? Or did Will finally man up and ask you out?"

"Dad!" I protested, flushing hot. "Don't tease me or I'll tell mum."

"Come and sit down, supper's getting cold," he added, eyes twinkling.

I spent an excruciating dinner with mum and dad, distracted, grinning to myself when I remembered the taste of him. Significant looks were shared over my head by my amused parents, but bless them, they didn't tease me or pry. Mum gave me a hug as I helped her to clear up, and snorted with suppressed laughter at my inability to string coherent sentences together.

I scampered upstairs as soon as I could, and leaped onto my bed, still flushed and grinning to myself.

My phone beeped and I scrabbled for it.

- My parents are griefing me -

I laughed.

- Mine haven't yet, but they're definitely thinking it loudly enough for me to hear -

- I feel stupid for not knowing how things stood -

- I took a while to work it out myself -

- I always had a thing for you, you know. I just never acted on it -

I stared at my phone.

- You... always? -

- Yes -

- And you left it up to me to be the one to make the first move? -

- As you just mentioned, you hadn't worked it out yet, and I'd probably have scared you off -

- I'm not going to forgive you for this you know. x -

- You can punish me as much as you like, Tim Tam -

I laughed, flopped back onto my bed.

- Don't tempt me. I'm still a little angry at you for last night -

- I grovel very well -

Mum knocked on my door, and stuck her head through. "Just checking everything's ok, Tam."

"I'm fine mum. More than fine. I'm great."

"Mm," she added, as she stepped into the room and bent down to kiss my head. Then she ruffled my hair as if I was still sixteen, and I squealed. "Mum!"

"Don't stay up too late," she said, with a wink. Then she closed the door behind her.

- Now my mum's griefing me - I sent him.

- How many knowing looks are we going to get, I wonder -

- All of them. All the knowing looks, ever. - I sighed. - What are you doing? -

- Lurking in my room, missing you -

- Ditto - I replied.

- It's still early and your pool is probably still warm -

I sat up and stared outside at the gathering dusk. -Sound carries well at night. You angling to scandalise everyone? -

- I have no idea what you're implying. I was merely pointing out that the water will be nice -

- Meet you out there in 10 minutes -

I stood, closed my curtains, and stripped. I found my costume bundled in a towel, and pulled it on. I could feel my cheeks were flushed, and a big ball of butterflies churned in my belly.

I peeked through the curtains, and saw Will climbing over the ladder. I snuck downstairs and slipped out through the kitchen's sliding door.

"It's still warm despite the hail," Will said, as I dumped some towels on a deck chair.

"The solar heater works well." I sat down, and lowered myself into the water next to him. He reached out, and pulled me against him - I let out a shivering sigh as I felt his skin against mine.

"We're going to scandalise absolutely everyone."

"We're not children any more, Tim Tam."

"True. But we still need to behave, Wills."

"Somewhat, yes. Even though I'd love not to."

I whimpered as he gently kissed my neck. "Oh, oh God," I breathed. "Oh God I can't believe how much I've wanted this."

"You were an incredible test of my self control."

"Your self control was always impeccable. Didn't ever notice a sneaky look or anything until earlier today."

"You were my Tim Tam, and I would have rather died than upset you."

I draped my arms over his shoulders, pulled myself against him. He glanced downwards, swallowing.

"Yes, they're hard, and no, it's not from the cold."

"Christ, you're a gorgeous woman."

I felt him slide a hand down my back, and I shuddered. I leaned in, kissed him, and then broke away as he tried to pull me closer.

"Need to cool off, need to slow down," I whispered. "You're doing my head in. Especially when you look at me the way you are now."

"Likewise."

"I've been such a fool, Will. Such a fool. I should have worked it out long ago."

"But we got there in the end, didn't we."

"Eventually. Just in time for you to disappear off again."

"We've got some time at least."

"Uh huh. The phone bill is going to be astronomical when you're in Cape Town."

He moved closer, and took me in his arms again. I wrapped my arms around him, clung close. I could feel him against me now, throbbing, and I ground my belly slightly against him to let him know I'd noticed.

"Tam?"

"Uh huh."

"You really are beautiful, you know. You've always been gorgeous... but these last couple of years really were good for you."

"How so?" I asked, amused.

"You filled out and rounded out and went from amazing to perfect."

"I'm glad you finally noticed."

"I was always aware. Just... stealthy about how I appreciated it."

I reached down, took his hand, lifted it and kissed it. Then I put it against my breast.

"I wish we were at my place," I said softly. "I wish we had time to do this properly."

"Do what properly?"

"Make love."

"Tam..."

"Don't you want me, Wills?"

"Of course I want you," he groaned, pushing against me. "But... not here, not like this. I love holding you like this, love feeling you against me like this... but..."

"But..."

"When we do this I want it to take hours, not seconds."

I pulled back slightly, grinning at him. "Seconds, hmm?" I reached down, felt for him, and laughed softly in my throat as I heard him whimper. I stroked the outline of his erection through his board shorts. He was fully erect, rock hard, and for a moment I wished I could see him.

"Milliseconds..." he breathed. He slid a hand down my back, cupped my bum and pulled me firmly against him, and I kissed him once more as he ground against me. Then, before I could lose my nerve, I slipped my hand inside his board-shorts and grasped him. I could only just close my fingers around him.

"Jesus, Will. That is a big problem you've got there."

"Tam," he groaned.

"You said it would just take seconds, and I want to feel it."

I started to stroke him, slow and gentle at first, listening to the noises he was making, loving the way he clenched my bum and pulled me in against him. He buried his face in my neck and kissed and nuzzled me, bit my earlobe, and I felt his entire body tensing. I squeezed him slightly, amused by the hiss of breath, the way he shifted his hips slightly.

"You like that?" I breathed into his ear, and he moaned assent. "You're going to have to show me everything you love," I groaned, as I increased my hand's tempo. "I want to know you entirely. All of you. I want to make you mine. I want you to make me completely yours."

"I'm... already yours... Tammy..." he whispered. "Totally yours..."

He was iron hard, and wonderfully thick, and I could feel the heat of him against my palm as I stroked him. I felt the ridges of his cock under his skin, the way he twitched with each heartbeat. I felt him hunching forward slowly, his breathing growing shallower, muscles tighter. I pushed my aching belly hard against him, wishing he was in me, filling me, possessing me, groaning softly with my own need.

He gasped, whimpered, convulsed forward - I heard him grinding his teeth to avoid crying out, cock pulsing, throbbing in my hand as he came. He moaned, a strangled sound that he tried to hold back - I laughed softly, exultant, and pulled myself in against him, body on fire. I felt him slow, felt him take a deep, laboured breath, and then he wrapped me in his arms and cradled me on his lap, tucked in against him.

"Next time," I breathed, "Next time I want you to do that deep inside me."

We heard the kitchen door slide open, and froze.

"Tammy?" my dad called. "Are you in the pool?"

"Yes, dad," I called back, trying to suppress the giggles.

"Ok, I'll leave the door unlocked."

"Thanks dad," I called, grinning at Will's somewhat panicky expression. "He wouldn't mind. Much," I whispered, wickedly. "He's always liked you."

"Tell that to me after I've cleaned myself off and deflated," Wills whispered. "I don't think he'd be philosophical if he caught me in the state I am now."

"I'd tell him to leave my man alone."

"I like that label," he said, as he touched his forehead to mine.

"I rather thought you might."

.:.

I kissed Will goodnight a second time, and helped him slink back over the fence. Then I snuck quietly back indoors, locking up behind myself.

Playing with Will's cock had put me into an incredibly altered headspace, and I craved release. It had been impossible to do anything more in the pool; I was supremely horny and extremely frustrated, but I knew from experience that the pool water did not make for effective lube and I'd just chafe if I let him anywhere near me - no matter how much I craved his cock buried in me.

I climbed upstairs, fetched some clean towels, and locked the bathroom door behind me. I turned on the taps to provide some noise camouflage, and stripped, slipping a finger along myself even as I was staggering free of my drenched costume bottoms.

I was aching, my clit engorged, my entire body hypersensitive following the kisses Will had left me with. I'd pulled down my top for him, let him admire and play with my small but seemingly pleasing breasts a bit - his tongue had been hot, his lips delectable, and it had taken every ounce of my self-control not to feel myself or, worse, try to slip his still-semi-erect cock into me. But Will had had an active sense of self-preservation. Plus I reckoned he probably wanted to see what he would be putting his fingers and penis into - I got the strong impression my boy was a visual guy who wanted to see, touch and taste every inch of of my body. And I had no complaints about that...

I whimpered as my muscles twitched. I backed up, leaned against the sink, spread my legs and hunched forward as I started to drive a finger into myself, then two, in and out, hard and deep.

"Uhn..." I moaned, "oh fuck..."

My pussy was soaking wet, aching to be filled. I writhed, groaned again, wishing I had something big and hard, a dildo, anything that I could pretend was him, so that I could ride it and fantasise it was his hard, thick, gorgeous, throbbing, sticky come-and-cunt-slicked cock pistoning in and out of my aching needing quivering moaning writhing...

I convulsed forward, mouth agape, groaning as my orgasm took me, hard and brutal. My legs spasmed closed, and I slipped, catching my elbow on the side of the basin, then sliding further down to the floor, thighs twitching rhythmically with savage aftershocks. I leaned back against the basin cabinet, panting, sore and giddy and fighting down the laughter at the ridiculousness of it.

"Ow. Fuck," I whimpered, giggling, rubbing my elbow. "Good job, pussy. Nice one."

Once I felt I could stand, I had a quick shower to wash the worst of the chlorine and sex and sweat off of my skin, and then slunk back to my room.

- Just had the most magical orgasm, thinking of you - I sent him, flushing.

- You are so evil. I'm lying here trying to be good -

- You'd have so loved watching it -

- I know -

- Next time I'll tell you when I'm going to do it so you can phone me and listen as I come -

- Or just video call me and let me take part -

- Mm. I might just do that -

I yawned.

- Jesus I'm exhausted now -

- It's been a high intensity twenty four hours -

- That it has. I need to put on some clothes and crawl into bed -

- Do I get a photo? -

- No. If you're good you can see it in the flesh tomorrow before you go -

- Minx. Sleep well, my Tim Tam -

- Oh I'm going to x -

I pulled on a vest, didn't even bother with panties, and clicked off my light. I probably rolled over once before I fell asleep.

.:.

I yawned, stretched, cracked open an eye. My elbow throbbed, and memories of the prior night came back to me. I grinned, flushed, squeezed my legs together and thought about him. My Will. Finally, my Will.

It was just after nine in the morning, and I crawled out from under the sheet. I dug in my bag for some panties and a sports bra, pulled off my vest and wriggled into the underwear. I found a teeshirt and some soft tracksuit pants and pulled them on, then secured my hair in a hairband.

Mum was doing the crossword in the kitchen, and she smiled up at me as I started digging in the fridge for eggs.

"French toast?" I offered her.

"Already eaten, Tam, thanks."

"Where's Dad?"

"Golf," she said, rolling her eyes.

"Ah."

"So," she added, as she folded the paper and set it aside, "how's your boy?"

"Um..." I flushed, eggs half-liberated.

She chuckled softly. "It's kind of obvious that things have changed between you two, you know."

"That clear, huh?" I sighed.

"Tamsin, the two of you have been thick as thieves since they moved in next door. It was bound to happen sometime," she added, with a grin.

"I guess it took us a while to work that out. I feel like I've wasted so much time, Mum."

"Tam, you're twenty two. You've got plenty of time."

"Hope so."

"He's a lovely boy. You make sure you treat him well."

"Mum! What do you think I am!"

She grinned at me, and picked up her crossword again. "Invite him over for breakfast," she said.

"He's leaving tonight, he should probably be with his parents."

"What?"

"Yeah," I sighed. "It sucks, but that's the life of the working couple."

"Listen to you, all grown up and everything."

"Sarcasm does not become you, mother," I grumbled.

"Well, see if he's free for lunch then - I'll get dad to stop for fresh calamari, William always did like that."

"So... you guys don't mind?"

"Mind? Tam. We've always approved of him. Just be careful. I'm not ready for grandkids."

"Mum!" I said, scandalised, laughing.

"I never had to have the birds and the bees talk with you. Don't make me regret that lapse," she added.

"Um... we'll be careful."

She turned back to her crossword and, blushing, I made my french toast and escaped to the living room.

.:.

- Oh my god my mum seriously just birds and bees'd me -

- She what! -

- Totally! I nearly died. So funny. She also said she's expecting you for lunch. Calamari -

- Oh god. Spanish Inquisition time. -

- Hahaha don't be a girl. Come over and kiss me soundly in front of them so they can get it out of their systems -

- Problem is that I won't want to stop there and you know it -

- Oh ditto. I had such wicked dreams about last night's swim -

- If they're anything like mine, I'm just going to smirk knowingly -

- What time do you have to be at the airport -

- 6pm -

- Want a ride? -

- Yes -

- I just realised how that came out. Lol. -

- :) a lift would be amazing too -

- Tease x Come round about midday if your parents are ok with it? -

- Ok. See you later Tam -

I grinned to myself, and tried to find something mindless on the television to distract myself with.

.:.

"Holy fuckballs I'm going to miss you," I breathed into his chest. "I'm going to be a wreck."

"Are you sure you're going to be ok to drive home, Tam?"

"I'll be fine. I'm good at blocking shit when I need to, Will."

"I just realised that I never did get to see you naked," he grumbled into my ear.

I smirked up at him. "Maybe when you're home," I said, with a wink. "I'll definitely need distracting."

He clasped his arms behind me, and lifted me up off my feet. I squealed, then laughing, draped my arms over his shoulders. "I forget how strong you are," I said, staring down at him.

"You're just light as a feather."

"Nonsense."

"Well, I think you are."

"So you'll be home by ten or so?"

"Assuming no delays, yes."

"Ok. I'll be home, wet and waiting."

"Tammy," he groaned, setting me slowly down. "They'll arrest me for public indecency if you carry on."

"Don't blame me for the way your mind reacts to me."

He clutched me to him again, and then kissed me - slow, sensual and delicious.

"Will," I breathed, breaking for air. "Will, you can't do that to me and then leave. It's not fair."

"You just get damp. I bulge. Seems perfectly fair to me."

"Get going. You'll miss your flight. Be safe, Will."

"Talk when I'm home, Tim Tam."

He lifted his backpack and threw it over a shoulder. One more slow kiss, and he turned.

"Will?"

"Tam?"

"Nice bum."

He laughed. "Drive safe, love."

"I will," I said, flushing. I waved to him, waited till he'd passed through security, and then made for the parking lot.

.:.

"How was your flight?"

"Bumpy," he answered. "Not much fun."

"Are you home?"

"Yeah. Just got in, busy boiling a kettle and checking what I have in the fridge."

"I wish I was there. I'd drape myself on your table and you could have me for hors d'oeuvres and dessert."

"God I'd love that. I'd definitely love to eat you."

I shivered. "What an image," I whispered. "Oh, god, I should have got you to do that to me. Should have sat on the side of the pool and spread myself and let you tongue me silly."

"Well. Now I'm not interested in food any more," he said, matter of fact.

"Oh?"

"Now I'm purely interested in you."

"Such a shame," I sighed. "So sad. That'll teach you to fly out on a Sunday night."

"Are you at your parents'?"

"No, back at my flat. So I can be as loud as I want to. I've got my curtains closed and I'm walking around in my birthday suit, wishing you were here or I were there."