Watershed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Show me," he breathed.

"Two secs."

I flipped the call from voice to video and waited for it to connect. "Happy?" I asked, as he smiled out at me.

"So you're nude, hmm?"

I held the phone away from me, then angled it, giving him a view. "Uh huh."

"Oh fuck me, you're gorgeous."

"I'm going to shave later. Then next time you'll be able to see all of me. Enjoying yourself, Will?"

"No. Aching for you."

"So sad," I breathed. I sat down on my bed, spread my legs slightly. "I'm soaking wet."

"Oh god."

"Uh huh. So, so ready for that cock of yours. If only it were here."

He laughed, helplessly.

"Want to see?" I asked, shyly.

"Uh huh."

"Ok, let me try get you a nice angle."

I reached down with my phone, trying for a slow reveal and failing. "Oh..." I breathed, after a moment or two. "I've never actually looked at myself like this. I'm totally going to be doing this some more, it's really hot. Well... this is me, Will."

"Oh man."

"Do you like my pussy?"

"Tam... You're stunning. Every bit of you. Every single bit. But your lips," he added... "I don't actually have the words for how much I like them."

"Hang on," I whispered, reaching down with my free hand. "Let me spread them for you. There. Oh God. See how tight I am?"

"Jesus fuck, Tam..." he moaned.

"You like that?" I whispered.

"Yes."

"Watch how slick I am," I whispered, as I stroked a finger over myself. "How slippery when wet. See how wet you make me?"

"Oh fuck I wish I'd stayed till tomorrow."

"I'd have... got you to put your cock in me... and fuck me senseless... by now," I whimpered. "I'd be leaking your cum everywhere. Will, I want your... cock in me so much right... now it hurts."

"I'm aching for you, Tam. So hard. Christ. I wish I was there. I'd stroke your thighs, kiss them, kiss your lips, slip my tongue up and down along your slit..."

"Oh god, Will, keep talking, keep talking..."

"I'd take your clit in my lips, gently suck it away from your body, tongue the base, the tip..."

"Oh... Will... oh god..."

"Slip a fingertip into you. And another. Stretch you a bit. Make you moan."

"Make me... writhe like... this..."

"Uh huh. Suck you. Taste you. Lick you till you screamed..."

"Wouldn't...take much... oh... oh... Will... I'm..."

I came, hard, toes curling, stomach cramping as convulsion followed convulsion. I rolled onto my side, crying now, needing him, needing his hands on me, needing his body beside me.

It was some time before I could hear his gentle, repeated "Tam?"

"Sorry," I breathed. "Sorry. Sorry. That was so fucking intense."

"Tim Tam, are you okay?"

"Yeah. Just. Overwhelmed. That was... crazy good. And now I just really miss you."

"I wish I was there."

"So do I, Wills," I whispered, rubbing my eyes and stretching. "So do I."

.:.

Every day became something I needed to summon all my reserves just to survive. During the first week I was constantly distracted by thoughts of him, so much so that I earned a verbal dressing down from my manager. I swallowed my pride, dug deep, sorted my shit out, and mostly managed to save the daydreams for out of hours time.

Weekends were harder - I started to spend a lot of time swimming as it put me into a headspace where I didn't miss him as much. I visited his family and my family, read a lot, and neglected my small circle of friends rather shamefully.

Will had leapt head-first into the process of requesting a transfer. He said he'd hinted to health problems at home. He said he hadn't mentioned they were sexual health problems. I laughed so hard at that that I did in fact wee.

Night time turned into long video chats that frequently devolved into romps. Most times I masturbated myself ragged on camera for him as he described in minute detail the filthy, degenerate things he wanted to do to me (mostly variations on fucking me to exhaustion on every flat surface in my flat). I had never in my wildest dreams about him had fantasies that came close to the reality of his voice in my ear as I came again and again for him.

Under it all, though, was the distance between us. He'd set a date for his next trip north, and I grew more and more nervous and excited as each morning came and I knew he was a day closer to me.

Three weeks became three days, then two, then one. It was Friday, and he was arriving on the 6pm flight that night.

I don't know how I managed to keep it together, but somehow I did.

.:.

I spotted him long before he saw me and had more than enough time to build to a sprint before he noticed me and reacted. I leaped, caught him and wrapped my arms around his neck, trusting him to catch me. I was amused by the muffled grunt he let out as he took a half-step backwards to absorb my momentum - and then I just burrowed in against him, listening to my heart thumping in my chest and to the chuckles and comments from the other travellers passing us by through the airport's arrival hall.

"Oh my God I missed you so much," he breathed into my neck. I clung to him, shivering, heart hammering, trying and failing to get any sort of coherent sentences out. He spun me around once, and I drank in the scent of him.

"Ditto," I managed eventually. "God, it's good to have you here. Come. I'm parked some distance away. Put me down and lets get going."

He let me go, slung his backpack over his shoulder, and then took my hand. We made our way through the crowd of Friday evening travellers, through the maze of passages and halls of OR Tambo, and, eventually to my tatty red Corolla. He flung his bag onto the back and clambered into the front. We sat for a moment, grinning at one another like kids again, and then I took his hand and placed it on my thigh for the half hour trip home.

At first he behaved, but when I slid down slightly and opened my legs he took the hint, eased his fingers down, and started to stroke gently along my aching, soaking crotch. I didn't reciprocate, keeping both hands on the wheel but letting him explore me a little. He couldn't penetrate me, the angle was wrong, but he was able to work me up to a fever pitch by the time we turned off into the small complex I lived in.

He followed me up the two flights of stairs, then stood behind me, arms around me, cupping my breasts through my sun dress and grinding his rock hard cock against the small of my back as I struggled to unlock the door.

"Oh for fucks sakes," I whimpered as I dropped my keys for the third time, and he laughed and retrieved them for me.

"Don't laugh, you're lucky we made it here in one piece," I grumbled, as I turned and stood on tiptoes to bite his earlobe. "If it had been safe I'd have pulled over and made you fuck me."

"Not my fault. You asked for it."

"Uh huh," I whimpered as I finally managed to get my key into my lock and open the door. I kicked it open, grabbed his hand, pulled him inside and bumped it closed with my hip.

And then he had me in his arms, up, against the door with my sundress bunched up around my hips, and I moaned as I felt his hard bar of a cock digging into me. I reached down, fumbled at the buttons of his jeans, and managed to pop two open. He braced us, dropped a hand, undid his belt, and I groaned as I was able to get a hand down into his underwear to feel him, cup his balls, appreciate the throbbing heat of him.

"Tam," he hissed.

"Unhuhn..." I whimpered, as I tried to get him out.

"Missed you so much..."

"Unhuhn..."

I managed to release him from his briefs, pulled his perfect hard shaft against me, held him, his huge head grinding and jutting against my belly. He was kissing my neck, my shoulders, my ears, his hands on my bum, supporting my weight as he bore against me.

I didn't hesitate. I wriggled, arched slightly, got him angled down and placed his engorged head against me, using it and my fingertips to drag the crotch-strap of my panties aside. I slid him along me, once, twice between my aching inner lips and then he took over and thrust into me. I arched back, crying out as he pushed himself deep into me, stretching me so much I felt like I was tearing in two.

"Oh... Jesus... fuck..." I hissed, eyes squeezed closed, nails digging into my palms in a mix of pain and ecstasy. I couldn't catch my breath. It hurt like fuck, it felt like I was being turned inside out - but I didn't want it to stop.

Will was on autopilot, slamming me against the door with every massive thrust of his cock into me. I was gasping, panting now, my body slowly adjusting to this, to him being in me. I lifted my legs higher, crossed my ankles behind him, angled myself - the most extreme discomfort eased. I groaned as a rippling shudder ran through me, and I felt my aching vagina spasm on him on him. He was moaning for breath now, driving in and out of me at breakneck speed, and I clung to him, letting him use me, awed by the intensity of his need for my body.

And then he groaned, and buried himself in me, crushing me against the door as he writhed and shivered. I felt him pulsing deep in me, and my body gave another shudder. I whimpered for breath, clawing at him - at his back, his flanks, kissing his neck, whispering incoherent nonsense into his ear as he emptied himself inside me.

And then he relaxed, took his weight off me, and I took a deep shuddering gasp.

I pulled his face to me and kissed him, hard.

"Sorry... sorry," he panted. "Shit.. sorry, Tam..."

"For what, Wills..."

"For being... so rough with... you..."

"You were, a little... but I forgive you," I whispered between kisses.

He buried his face in my neck, and squeezed me to him. I kissed his chin. "Wills. Wills. Look at me, Wills."

"Sorry."

"Stop saying sorry, Wills. Was it... was I good at least?"

"Jesus, Tamsin... you just have no idea..."

"Um... I thought I was ready for you but... I wasn't. Sorry, that's on me. You're just... well, you're pretty fucking big, Will, and... I haven't exactly had that much down there recently other than my fingers, so... next time we'll just need to be a bit slower, ok?"

"Absolutely," he said, contrite. "Sorry. Shit... did I... hurt you, Tam?"

"A little. But it's passing and I'll live. Now... you've had your fun, so now I get to have mine. Hold still."

"Sorry?"

"Don't... move. Gonna... use you... like you used me... " I hissed as I reached down to myself, and started to stroke the base of my clit. My abs spasmed almost immediately. "Oh God," I whimpered. "You may be big but your cock head is right where... uhn... right where it needs... Jesus... to be..." I gasped. "Oh fuck Wills, fuck, it's so good with you in me like this."

He pulled slightly out, and pushed, groaning, back into me.

I wailed a helpless "Will!" as he bottomed out in me again. "Do me... do me..." I begged, slick finger dancing on myself, hips twitching uncontrollably. "Do me deep, do me fucking deep Will..."

He started to slip excruciatingly slowly in and out of me. "Tammy... Jesus, you're so tight... this is..."

"Uhn... Wills... what you're doing... don't you dare... stop... oh... oh fuck..."

And then I came, muscles locking down on him as he buried himself in me to the balls. He held me to him as I convulsed, whimpered, cursed and, yes, cried a little. He kissed me, cradled me, held me until I relaxed, until I breathed.

Then, once I was done, he slowly lifted me off him, and lowered me to the floor. We held each other tightly as his slowly-softening cock made more of a mess of both of us.

.:.

I'd discarded my underwear in the laundry basket - they were a lost cause, he was still dripping out of me, and a fresh pair was just as pointless. So I'd done what I could with a towel, then returned to my small living area, where I'd accepted the wine and the long, slow kiss he'd offered me. We sat down on the couch, and stared at one another for a breath or two.

"Are you ok, Tim Tam?"

I smiled at the concern. "Yeah, Wills, I'm ok. Why?"

He sipped his wine, shifted. "Just... feeling guilty is all."

"Guilty?"

"Like I took advantage of you. Like I was... rough with you."

"Will," I said softly, as I took his hand. "Haven't you learned by now that I shout very loudly when I don't want someone to do something to me?"

He snorted. "I guess."

"It was faster than I was ready for, I'll grant you that. But it was so hot, Will. You're so hot. I've... I've wanted you for so long, Wills. So long. And there's plenty of time for you to be really slow and gentle as well. I liked that you needed me that much."

"I'd had my fingers in you for the whole ride home. We've been intimate every night. I was finally with you again. I could hardly think about anything else other than being as deep in you as I possibly could be."

"Well. You certainly had me soaking wet, and it was a real test of my willpower that we got home. If the drive had been much longer I would have come."

"Are... are you still sore, Tammy?"

"Mm." I reached over, squeezed his thigh high up by his crotch. "Just takes time for me to adjust, Wills. I haven't really... been with many guys. And the last was a long time ago. My body will get used to you, and then you can do me as hard as you like, as often as you like, wherever you like. Within reason," I added, smirking at him as I saw him take breath.

"Drat, there goes my plans for exhibitionism."

"Uh huh. Dirty old man. I only strip in private, Wills, just so we're clear on that. You can see as much of me as you want, and have as much of me as you want... but nobody else gets anything."

"Tam?"

"Yeah?"

"You'd tell me if I did something you didn't want, right?"

I leaned back into the couch, watched him for a moment.

"Wills," I said softly. "You've only ever done one thing I didn't like, and that was getting yourself knocked out on my behalf. Stretching me out with that delicious organ of yours is a very different thing. A very wonderfully different thing."

I glanced down at his lap. "Speaking of delicious organs... looks like you're recovering a bit."

"Yes, well, being this close to you listening to you talk like this and knowing I'm allowed to touch you is kind of... intoxicating."

"Really?"

"I spent years dreaming of being able to just hold you. So... to be like this with you, well..."

I leaned forward, kissed him gently. "You're such a charmer, William."

"Just being honest, Tim Tam."

I put my wine down on the floor, and turned towards him.

"Well, speaking for myself, I kind of like knowing that I'm allowed to touch too."

I stroked his bulge gently with a finger, with two, amused at the way his body tensed. I felt him harden a bit, and I smiled up at him. "I like how you respond to me."

"Woman of my dreams playing with me. Of course I'm going to respond."

"Woman of your dreams, huh."

"Lots of them. Not all kinky," he hissed, writhing slightly.

"Some day you're going to tell me all about it," I said. "Because it turns me on so much to know that you've wanted me for so long. You can tell me all your dirty little Tammy fantasies, and maybe we'll fulfil some of them... in fact, I'd love to..."

"Are you..."

"Still soaked, still aching, yeah." I pulled up the hem of my sundress and took his hand, lowering it to me and slipping his finger between my lips as I opened myself for him. I let out a hissing sigh as he slowly stroked it along me.

"Christ," he whispered. "You're so slick."

"Uh huh," I breathed. "And to be quite precise, while some of that is due to what you put in me - most of it is just from being here with you, hearing you, wanting you in me..."

I felt him fumble at me, and I opened my legs a bit further, letting him see more of me, feel more of me. He found and circled my clit, and I groaned, sliding lower into the corner of the couch, bending my knees slightly, raising myself a bit for him.

"God you are exquisite," he whispered. "Pink, neat, beautiful."

"I had no idea what I was really like... until that night where I... showed you me. Since then... I've spent lots of time... watching me," I whimpered. "Imagining you watching me as I tease myself for you. Oh, oh Christ Will..."

I felt him tease my entrance with his fingertip, and I closed my eyes as he gently slipped a finger into me. I lay back, let him admire me, let him toy with me a bit, surfing the building wave of want, of need, in me. He was staring at my pussy, transfixed by it, and I loved the power I had over him. But I burned for him, craved more of him than just his finger. I ached for him, needed him sunk deep in me again.

I wanted him to take me, to make me utterly his.

I sat upright and felt for him. I groaned at the way he was swelling. I fumbled at his buttons and managed to undo them. I pulled him free, and paused to stared down at his beautiful penis as it stiffened, against my hand.

"I can't believe we got that in me," I whispered. "Your head is huge, Will."

"Touch it, Tam," he whispered, curling a finger over inside me.

I ground my lips down on his hand as I closed my fingers around his shaft, stroked him up and down. Will stroked his hand down my chin, and then dropped it to my breast. I shrugged a shoulder free and he slipped his fingers inside my bra to squeeze my nipple.

I stared at his cock, at the slight sheen of precum beading the tip, and then lifted myself. I pulled his hand out of me, and then threw my knee over him and walked myself up onto his lap. The hard line of his urethra stood proud from the body of his penis, and I held him in my hands as, shuddering, I slid my slick lips a small distance along him, the little bit of spare attention I possessed amused by the way he ground against me.

Then, unable to wait any longer, I lifted myself and positioned his head against my entrance.

I stared down at him as I gyrated in small circles on him, slicking his head up with us.

"Wills," I breathed.

"Uh huh..."

"I'm going to do you really, really slow so I can get used to you."

"Uh huh..."

"I'm going to slip you into me as deep as I can. Hopefully all the way. And then," I added, as I slowly let myself down on him, "and then... oh God... oh fuck Wills..."

"Tam... oh... fuck... you feel so good..."

"Touch my breasts... oh... oh, Wills, you're so hard in me ..."

He pawed at my back, undid the zip down the back of my sundress, pulled the straps off my shoulders. I reached behind myself and unclipped my bra, groaning as I took more of him into me. Then I arched back as he took a nipple between his lips.

I took the last inch of him - he bottomed out in me, and I convulsed once, twice as my body protested at the intensity of the sensations it was being subjected to.

I leaned forward, panting, and bit his shoulder. "God I hope I never get used to this," I moaned, "I hope it's always this intense when you enter me... oh fuck Wills, fuck it's amazing with you in me."

He kissed down the side of my neck as he pushed me down on him. I felt him throb in me, and I shuddered as my pussy did the same. I lifted myself slowly, then lowered myself again, mouth agape at the delicious way he moved inside me.

"Tamsin," he groaned. "You're amazing on me Your body is amazing on me."

"Keep talking... like that," I whimpered as I lifted and lowered myself again. "Keep worshiping my body, because you are going to wreck me... oh baby, this is so good," I moaned.

I settled into a slow rhythm, and Wills cupped my bum with his hands, helping lift and lower me with each stroke. I could feel every ridge, every vein of his cock as I guided it into and out of me. My leg muscles burned, my stomach was clenching, spasming every time he filled me.

And every stroke built me up a little bit further.

"Wills," I panted. "Wills, I'm going to ride you now."

"Uh huh. Fuck me, Tam, fuck me hard. Ride me stupid..."